JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,741 through 24,760 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

The understanding of a pious 12 yo student of the anointed Word cannot be compared with a man in whom the living Spirit dwells and teaches and through whom speaks.

Berean
    Participant

If Jesus were a man like all men and even filled with the Holy Spirit he would have neither authority nor power to take away the sin of the world.

John.8
    [1] Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
    [2] And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
    [3] And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
    [4] They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
    [5] Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
    [6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
    [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
    [8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
    [9] And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
    [10] When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
    [11] She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her,

Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

[12] Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

The understanding of a pious 12 yo student of the anointed Word cannot be compared with a man in whom the living Spirit dwells and teaches and through whom speaks.

Me: And according to you what was Jesus referring to with His enigmatic words:

that I must be about MY FATHER’S business? 

Have you got a glimpse of WHAT THE FATHER’S BUSINESS IS?

THE BUSINESS WHICH ACCORDING TO JESUS STARTED AT THE AGE OF  THIRTEEN AND ENDED AT THE AGE OF THIRTY?

EIGHTEEN YEARS BY WHICH JESUS EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT SINCE HIS BIRTH, ESTABLISHED HIMSELF OFFICIALLY THE SON OF GOD  WHEN HE

WAS READY TO FULFILL ALL JUSTICE!

IT IS THROUGH THOSE MYSTERIOUS EIGHTEEN YEARS, THE FATHER’S BUSINESS, THAT JESUS CONFIRMED THAT

HE WAS THE TRUTH!

THE SON OF GOD, NOT ON HIS BAPTISM.

HE WAS BAPTIZED IN ORDER TO BE DECLARED

OFFICIALLY THE SON OF GOD BY

THE TESTIMONY OF THE FATHER HIMSELF!

Scripture: Matthew 3:13 then cometh Jesus from Galilee to the Jordan, unto John, to be baptized by him.

14But John stayed him, saying:

Me what was John referring to? Read lease:

Luke 12:50 I am come to cast fire on the earth; and what will I, but that it be kindled? 

50And I have a baptism wherewith I am to be baptized:

and how am I straitened until it be accomplished?

Cont. Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering, said to him:

Suffer it to be so now. For so it becometh us to fulfill

ALL JUSTICE.

Then he suffered him. 16And Jesus being baptized, forthwith came out of the water: and lo, the heavens were opened to him:

and he saw the Spirit of God DESCENDING as a dove,

and coming upon him. 17And behold a voice from heaven, saying:

This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

THE FATHER WAS WELL PLEASED WITH WHAT JESUS ACCOMPLISHED 

THROUGHOUT THE EIGHTEEN YEARS IN

HIS FATHER’S BUSINESS!

WHAT OCCURRED ON JESUS BAPTISM?

WHAT IS ALL JUSTICE FULFILLED ON JESUS’BAPTISM REFERRING TO?

IT IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS’ TASK IN HIS FATHER’S BUSINESS, BY WHICH HE WAS JUSTIFIED AS

THE TRUTH,

BY WHICH TRUTH SATAN ON JESUS’ BAPTISM WAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

THE LIAR! 

HENCE: REMOVED FROM THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE HUMAN RACE,

ALL IN JESUS’ EMBODIMENT! 

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now,

the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence,

and the violent bear it away. 

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Nick
    Participant

Hi C,

Have you always just applied logic to scriptures to interpret them?

Nick
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Through the use of the Spiritual gift of discernment Jesus was able to recognise the sin problems of the accusers of the woman and they scarpered as he wrote them for all to see in the dust.

Nobody was forgiven.

Nick
    Participant

Hi C,

Jesus Christ was led by the Spirit.

The first time scripture says this if after the anointing at the Jordan.

” Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led around by the Spirit in the wilderness for 40days, being tempted by the devil” lk 4.1

Nick
    Participant

Hi

Jesus also used the gift of discerning of spirits when dealing with the demoniac in the tomb.

Peter also used it dealing with the Magician in Acts 8

“May your silver perish with you because you thought you could bran the gift of God wth money. You have no part or portion of this matter, for your heart is not right before God.Therefore repent of this wickedness of yours , and pray the lord that if possible, the intention of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are n the gall  of bitterness and in the bondage of iniquity”

Jesus also said sed the gift of Word of knowledge speaking with the woman at the well.

Nick
    Participant

Jn 4.17

” You have correctly said’ I have no husband; for you have had 5 husbands, and the one you now have has is not your husband; this you have said truly”

Berean
    Participant

@ Nick

Through the use of the Spiritual gift of discernment Jesus was able to recognise the sin problems of the accusers of the woman and they scarpered as he wrote them for all to see in the dust.

Nobody was forgiven.

Me

Jesus discerned the repentance of the adulterous woman and did not condemn her and exhorted her to sin no more.
    If he didn’t condemn him, it’s because he forgave him…. eh
    👉I don’t condemn you either👈
    Jesus took his guilt upon himself, He alone was without sin among them. Knowing all things, he had the right to cast the first stone – but he did not. The woman found refuge in relationship with Jesus.
    Those who condemned the woman knew the pleasure of exercising power to condemn; Jesus knew the pleasure of exercising the power to forgive.

….

But that ye may know that the Son of man👉 hath power on earth to forgive sins👈, (he knows to the sick of the palsy,)
    [11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. (Mark 2:10,11)

There is therefore
    now 👉no condemnation to them which are👉 in Christ Jesus, 👈who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.(Rom.8:1)

🙏

Nick
    Participant

So Jesus did not say he forgave her. She never claimed to be repentant.

lots of presumption at work.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You: Hi C,

Jesus Christ was led by the Spirit.

The first time scripture says this is after the anointing at the Jordan.

” Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led around by the Spirit in the wilderness for 40days, being tempted by the devil” lk 4.1

Was Jesus full of the Holy Spirit in the desert especially when He encountered the devil?

Yes or No Please!

Nick
    Participant

Hi C,

yes

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

So logically, the devil tempted the Holy Spirit, not

JESUS THE MAN!!

Scripture:

James 1:13Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God:

for God cannot be tempted with evil,

neither tempteth he any man:

Nick
    Participant

Hi C,

No use for logic or human ‘wisdom’

Theology too is uselessness.

Forget your theories and get real. Know God a know His son and fellowship with them

Nick
    Participant

Hi C.

What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also Ps so that you too may have fellowship with us, and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His son , Jesus Christ.

1 Jn 1.3

Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the son.

2 Jn 9

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the son.

Amen to that Nick,  my hope is that Desire Truth will come to see that brother. 

peace and love to you and yours………….gene

Nick
    Participant

Yes Gene,

But how can anyone be joined to the Son if they find fault with him and want to judge him?

Nick
    Participant

Baptised into the trinity?

What trinity?

It does not exist so back to the drawing board.

ll

Nick
    Participant

Hi Berean,

There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

true.

But the woman was not yet reborn into Christ Jesus by water and the Spirit.

So how does your quote relate in this context?

Berean
    Participant

Christ did not condemn the adulterous woman…
    He told him to go and sin no more…
    If he had not discerned the repentance of his heart, would he have spoken thus?
    What we do know is that He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.
    It is by his stripes that we are healed.

🙏

Viewing 20 posts - 24,741 through 24,760 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account