JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,241 through 24,260 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth…….Well said, good post, I wish Carmel and Berean, would start taking these things to heart.

peace and love to you and yours Desire Truth……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi DT.

You: You referenced Isa 43 and say it points to Jesus,

First and foremost, I repeat:

I AM NOT EXPECTING ANYONE WOULD AGREE WITH MY PREACHING.

I AM NOT HERE TO PLEASE MEN IN FLESH AND BLOOD!

BUT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH!

THUS,

MY PERSPECTIVES ARE TOTALLY SPIRITUAL!

Now to your CARNAL PERSPECTIVES,

MORE DEAD THAN ALIVE IN JESUS, 

THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER????

WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOU

The carnal perspectives MUST BE FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH IN JESUS  as HE IS THE TRUE GOD AND  FATHER OF ALL FLESH ON THIS PLANET John17:2, John20:17 otherwise 

it counts for nothing 

Romans 8:6 For the wisdom of the flesh is death;

but the wisdom of the spirit is life and peace.

7Because the wisdom of the flesh is an enemy to God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither can it be.

8And they who are in the flesh, cannot please God.

9But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,

he is none of his.

It His spirit( THE FATHER’S AND THE SON’S :

I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!)  that gives life to all of His work!

Proverb 16:2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes;

but the LORD weigheth the spirits.

The fact that God, as Gene CARNALLY mentioned, KILLED HIS OWN  “WORD” MADE FLESH,

JESUS’HUMAN NATURE!

SIMPLY TO RETURN BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL PHYSICAL /SPIRIT BEFORE THE WORLD WAS 

IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER John17:5

OFFICIALLY GLORIFIED IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS IN SPIRITUAL FLESH!

GODMAN!

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT INT’S YOUR PIGEON!

THE SON OF MAN. Matthew 28:18

PLUS THAT NOW HE IS THE ONLY SOVEREIGN GOD OVER THE ENTIRE CREATION!

Jude 1:4 For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness,

and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL

BOTH HEAVENLY AND EARTHLY:  Matthew 28:18

NOW to be clear, ATTENTION PLEASE:

HE IS UNIQUE!

THE HIGHEST!

FOR THE PLEASURE OF GOD THE FATHER!

TILL THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD, WHEN GOD WOUD BE ALL IN ALL IN/AS JESUS CHRIST! 

ONLY JESUS  RIGHT NOW, AS HE ALWAYS WAS BUT HIDDEN FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH,  IS THE OWNER OF THE PROCESS OF THE FLESH AND BLOOD, AND

THE FATHER OF IT! John20:17,John17:2

HE IS YOUR FATHER AND YOUR GOD, BT. 

IN RELATION TO YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD, 

NOTHING OF THE FATHER, WHO IS ONLY SPIRIT AND THE FATHER OF ALL SPIRITS, ALIVE THOUGH! 

AND FOR THE HUMAN RACE, ALIVE ONLY THROUGH JESUS’ DEATH,  ATTENTION AGAIN PLEASE:

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HUMAN FLESH WAS EX-LUCIFER’S SPIRIT, DEAD

ON HIS REBELLION

AND SATAN’S THROUGH EVE’S SIN.

FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH IN JESUS THROUGH EVE’S SIN!

THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING IN THE FLESH AND BLOOD SUBSTANCE!

IF I WERE YOU ABANDON THE OT.

SPIRITUALLY DEAD! 

BLIND OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD BY THE JEWS, AND ONLY ACCEPTED GOD DUE

TO FEAR  RATHER THAN LOVE! Exodus 20:19

IT IS FULFILLED BY JESUS, THE MAN!

THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND IN THE FLESH ON EARTH!

Luke 5: 36And he spoke also a similitude to them: That no man putteth a piece from a new garment upon an old garment; otherwise he both rendeth the new,

and the piece taken from the new agreeth not with the old.

37And no man putteth new wine into old bottle: otherwise the new wine will break the bottles, and it will be spilled, and the bottles will be lost.

38But new wine must be put into new bottles;

and both are preserved.

39And no man drinking old,

hath presently a mind to new: for he saith,

The old is better.

I DOUBT WHETHER YOU ARE EVEN A CHRISTIAN IN THE TRUTH!

NOW HERE IS AS PIRITUAL TRUTH FOR YOU TO PONDER ON.

Mark 11:14 And answering he said to it: May no man hereafter EAT FRUIT of

thee any more FOREVER.

And his disciples heard it.

ANSWER: TO WHOM JESUS SPOKE?

TO THE FIG TREE? HA, HA, HA,

WHAT WAS ITS’ FRUIT ACCORDING TO JESUS????

DIDN’T JESUS, THE CARRIER OF GOD THE FATHER ON EARTH,  KNOW

THAT THE TREE NEVER HAD FIGS? HA, HA, HA,

Now in contrast to the above read hereunder please:

John6: 51I am the living bread which came down from heaven.

If any man eat of this bread,

he shall live forever;

and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world. 52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying:

How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you:

Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood,

you shall not have life in you.

54He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life:

and I will raise him up in the last day.

WHEN IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH BT?

55For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed.

56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,

abideth in me, and I in him.

57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father;

so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me.

58This is the bread that came down from heaven.

Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead.

ME: SPIRITUALLY DEAD!

He that eateth this bread, shall live FOREVER.

BT. YOU AND I ARE PULLING THE SAME ROPE ALRIGHT BUT

IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

WE SHOULDN’T WASTE TIME!

I DELAYED MY PARTICIPATION PURPOSELY, BUT NOW I MOSTLY READ YOUR POST  IN ORDER TO READ YOUR PERCEPTIONS AS I WAS RATHER HANDICAPPED REGARDING YOUR BELIEF, WHILE YOU ON THE OTHER HAND,

HAD LOADS OF MY POSTS AT YOUR DISPOSITION TO READ ABOUT MINE!

Me: NOW WHERE DID I QUOTE ISAIAH 43?

GO BACK PLEASE AND READ AGAIN

what I said and in the meantime, I have to ponder on your post,

ALWAYS IN RELATION TO ITS’ SPIRIT!

WHETHER IT IS OF THE GOOD SPIRIT OR NOT!

WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOU!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Ordinary Jesus Brigade have a lot of issues with these words of Jesus in John 8:48-59

48 The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?”
    49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 50 Yet I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge.
    51 Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.”
    52 The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’
    53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?”
    54 Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’
    55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.
    56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.”
    57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”
    58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
    59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

The Ordinary Jesus Brigade of course have excuses to try and get around what the text is saying. I am sure we will see some of those excuses now.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…….Jesus was simply telling he was more “important” them Abraham to them,  the Jews trusted in their relationship to Abraham as the sign that made them important to God, they used that all the time even to JOHN the Baptist  who told them God could raise up stone to Abraham if he wanted to.  The Jews even use this today, they think their relationship to him makes them special.  Jesus was simple telling them he was more important than ABRAHAM was, in fact he was even mention in scripture before Abraham was.  Remember,  where it say, “and her seed shall bruise your head”.  Abraham was an important figure no doubt, but Jesus is far more important.  Trying to force the text to say Jesus was “alive before Abraham” is simply not true.  Jesus never said he preexisted his birth on this earth,  except in prophesy,  he was mention often.

peace and love to you and your Proclaimer……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……Jesus saying we must eat his flesh and drink his blood, is a “METAPHOR”  for the words simply meaning we must take his life to ourselves, and become exactly like him.

when you eat of drink something you are taking it into yourself and it becomes part of “your” very existence.   Fact is if you don’t do that you have “no life in you”.

When God told Adam and Eve to not eat of the tree (that which produces from self) the knowledge of good and evil, lest they die, he was saying the same thing, God the Father  warned them of what would be the outcome if they decided to “eat”. (take to themselves) to decide and experience for themselves, what was good and what was evil for them , it would ultimately bring death on them> And that is exactly what happened .

Carmel you lack the ability to understand “metaphorical ” language, it appears. Without which you simply can’t understand some scriptures written in our bible text.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You

“Trying to force the text to say Jesus was “alive before Abraham” is simply not true.  Jesus never said he preexisted his birth on this earth,  except in prophesy,  he was mention often.”

Me

Scriptures

👇

Col.1
    [17] And he(Jesus) is👉 before all things,👈 

and 

👉 by him 👈 

👉 all things consist.

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

Now find the preexisting Jesus in the old testament…GO!

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

The proofs have already been given a long time ago.

Do a search on the forum….
    If you can’t find it, ask God.

Why won’t you find when many have found….?

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

Those aren’t proofs, they’re doctrines and I have thrown out doctrine in favor of scriptural truth. If doctrine cannot be confirmed by scripture, it’s man made in my eyes. Now I asked to find a preexistent Jesus in the old testament, not the new…begin!

Riddle me this, what is “christianity” truly based on? If you say “love”, before that; if you say “Jesus’ sacrifice”,  before that. What is your faith truly based on? This blew my mind this morning when it hit me like a tonne of bricks.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

Let me rephrase the question, what is modern “christianity” truly based on?

Berean
    Participant

@desire Truth

For me, true Christianity is summarized (among others) in Revelation 14:12
    Here is the patience of the saints:👉 here are they that keep the commandments of ELOHIYM, and the faith of YAHSHUA.👈

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

If you don’t keep the commands or the faith, then what?

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

The commandments of God and the faith of Jesus work together.
    Without Jesus, we can’t do anything…

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he takesth away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:👉 for without me ye can do nothing.👈(John 15)

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

You’re trying to make it “spiritual” and are missing it. Go basic, like you’re telling a child; without this, you receive this.

Berean
    Participant

Explain your means of salvation to you, you haven’t said anything yet.

DesireTruth
    Participant

Salvation and how you get it isn’t the question, the question is “what is modern christianity truly based on?”

Don’t make this complicated, think basic like a child – “with this, you receive this; without this, you receive this.”

Berean
    Participant

Do you think you are doing BETTER than modern Christianity by dismissing the real MESSIAH?

DesireTruth
    Participant

@Berean,

For brevity sake let me help you along; is it safe to say, with Jesus you go to heaven and without Jesus you go to hell?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……..I think Desire Truth, is not trying to dismiss Jesus as a messiah, but simply trying to get you to see him in a right way.  The way the Old Testament Jew’s viewed him.  They saw Jesus as a descendent of king David, not as a “preexisting” being  who was “morphed” into a human being from some kind of past life as you view him.

I also see Jesus as a real human being who came into his “only” existence at the prophesied time and was indeed a descendent of king David , as scripture says he was.  Your view of him as some preexisting super being is a false view.  I think that is what Desire truth is trying to get you to come to see.  He is not denying the man Jesus, but your and many others false view of him as a preexisting “God” or super human being of some kind.  He is basically telling us if we don’t see Jesus through the way the Old Testament see him, then we will have a wrong view of him.  I agree with him on that also.

Remember the Apostle Paul told us to search the scriptures to see if the things being told us was true or not,  and the “ONLY” scriptures they had was the Old Testament scriptures at that time.

peace and love to you and yours Berean………gene

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

NO

Read

👇

God
    [6] Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
    [7] To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life:
    [8] But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
    [9] Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
    [10] But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
    [11] For 👉there is no respect of persons with God.👈
    [12] For👉 as many as have sinned without law👈 shall also👉 perish without law:👈 and as many as have sinned in 👉the law shall be judged by the law;👈
    [13]👉 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.👈
    [14] For when the Gentiles, 👉which have not the law,👈
    👉 do by nature the things contained in the law, 👈 these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
    [15] Which shew👉 the work of the law written in their hearts,👈 their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
    [16] In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men👉 by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

👇

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
    For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.(Rev.22)

🙏

Viewing 20 posts - 24,241 through 24,260 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account