JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,041 through 24,060 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Are you a believer or skeptic?

He came down from Heaven

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me; and this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up at the last day.

He was from Heaven

The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

He is now with the father in the glory he had before the world

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Do I hear an amen or are you a skeptic?

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Proclaimer,

What is the Jewish understanding of what it means to come  “from heaven”?

Answer that, and you may get an “amen.”

Jesus did not preexist!

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

You: “IS JESUS NOT IN A CERTAIN SENSE “THE FATHER”

NO!!

I thought Jesus was the archangel Micheal in the old testament…would that then make it the quadinitry. I’m confused!

Proclaimer
    Participant

@desiretruth
    One man came from earth and the second man came from heaven.

So if Jesus didn’t come from heaven, then Adam didn’t come from earth?

You have to be consistent.

So, if coming from heaven doesn’t mean coming from heaven, then coming from earth doesn’t mean coming from earth?

And, can we assume that the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down from heaven means it will not come from heaven?

Further, when fire to comes down from heaven to earth in front of people, where is the fire really coming from?

Finally, if Jesus returns by coming from heaven to earth with myriads of holy ones, is he and the angels already here on earth and just appear instead? Or will they indeed be coming from above?

In conclusion, if the understanding of the Jews who rejected and continue to reject the messiah is the standard for understanding scripture, then God helps us all. It means that Jesus is not the Christ for a start and salvation is not found under Jesus Christ. But as it is written, the least in the kingdom of God is greater than all the Jews under the Old Testament, even John the Baptist.

“Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Also, if he didn’t descend, then he also didn’t ascend?

No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Proclaimer,

In all your have written, you still haven’t said what come “from heaven” means from a Jewish perspective.

To say the “Jews rejected” Christ is a misnomer because you need to read the book of Acts. 3000 at Pentecost.

So what does is it mean to “descend from Heaven”? Is it to physically or in the mind of God?

Berean
    Participant

@ DesireTruth

You

So what does is it mean to “descend from Heaven”? Is it to physically or in the mind of God?

Me

Explain your position biblically and we will see later.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

So is Christ decent from heaven the same as manna? Both “came down” from heaven.

Is Jesus truly the archangel Micheal? Can you scripturally show where in the old testament this is stated?

Berean
    Participant

@ désire Truth

It is up to you to explain yourself on the subject of Christ descended from heaven or not.

DesireTruth
    Participant

Berean,

How am I to explain myself when you have not answered the question? You demand answers to your questions; where are my answers? My response/explanation is dependent upon an answer. What is the Jewish understanding of coming from heaven and is Jesus coming from heaven the same as manna coming from heaven? It’s a simple question, stop deflecting!

What about the archangel and the quadinity – God, Holy Spirit, Jesus, and Michael? Perplexing isn’t it? Is what you believe truth?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Continue from the post#943288

You:  telling us to pray in this way,  “our father, (both his and ours) , who is in heaven, Holy be “YOUR” name,  “YOUR KINGDOM”  COME,  “YOUR” Will be done, on earth as it is done in heaven.  …….

Again Gene, WHERE IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH?

DEFINITELY NOT IN YOU!WITH EVERY RESPECT!

LET’S READ THE RESPECTIVE SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 6:9 Thus therefore shall you pray:

What does the above introduction tell you, Gene?

It clearly tells you that Jesus is MORE TEACHING HOW TO PRAY,

THAN HE HIMSELF IS PRAYING!

JESUS WHENEVER HE PRAYED MOSTLY WENT ALL BY HIMSELF!

Did you ever asked a simple question WHY DID JESUS TEACH HOW TO PRAY TO THE FATHER?

IT WOULD BE QUITE INTERESTING IF YOU WERE TO FIND A SCRIPTURE FROM THE OT. WHERE THE ORDINARY JEWS,  WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE PROPHETS EVER CALLED  GOD THEIR FATHER.

I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THE JEWS WERE TERRORIZED BY THE FATHER, NEVER MIND LOVE HIM AND CALL HIM AS SUCH.

AFTER ALL, YOU SAID THAT IF ANYTHING IS SAID AND IS NOT IN LINE WITH THE OT. IT WOULD BE A LIE.

GO AHEAD AND FIND THIS SCRIPTURE PLEASE!

NOW Gene let’s see why it was vital for Jesus to teach HUMANS HOW TO PRAY!

FROM THAT MOMENT OF JESUS’ DEATH ONWARD

THE HUMAN RACE, FOR THE FIRST-EVER TIME,  BECAME THE PROPERTY OF

A JUSTIFIED  AND APPROPRIATE GOD AND FATHER, ATTENTION Gene:

IN FLESH TO PRAY TO, FOR THE SAKE OF  GOD THE FATHER AS THE FATHER IS SPIRIT AND AS A SPIRIT HE WAS REJECTED BY OUR FIRST EVER PARENTS IN THE GARDEN!

THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY FOR GOD THE FATHER TO HEAR HUMANS!

THROUGH HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

JESUS! 

THUS GOD IS JUST, AND HE RESPECTED OUR PARENTS  AND THEIR FREE WILL. CONSEQUENTLY, HE SENT THEM OUT OF HIS SPIRITUAL GARDEN IN ORDER TO LIVE IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, CURSED, AND SATANIC FROM THAT MOMENT ON, WITH, UNAWARE OF, THEIR JUSTIFIED FATHER, SATAN, John8:44, TILL THE REDEEMER EVENTUALLY COMES.

BY WHOM THE HUMAN RACE WOULD BE HEARD BY GOD THE FATHER! Well clear in

John 14:1 LET not your heart be troubled.

You believe in God, believe also in me. 

13 Because I go to the Father:

and whatsoever you shall ask the Father IN MY NAME,

that will I do:

that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14If you shall ask me anything IN MY NAME.

that I will do.

READ IT AGAIN Gene, and accept the pure truth!

whatsoever you shall ask the Father

IN MY NAME,

NOW TO THE NEXT VITAL ONE:

that will I do:

NOT THE FATHER Mr.Gene!

THE FATHER IS IN HIS LONGEST REST!

KEEP ON READING!

that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

ATTENTION Gene:

14If you shall ask me anything

IN MY NAME.

that I will do.

ALWAYS JESUS PERFORMS GOD’S WORK!

HE MUST REIGN! Well clear in

1Corinithians 15:25 For he must reign, until he hath put all his enemies under his feet. 

I repeat: In the above  Gene, Jesus, THE SON OF MAN,

MADE IT CLEAR THAT WE EITHER PRAY DIRECTLY TO HIM, OR  IF WE PRAY TO THE FATHER WE MUST PRAY

IN THE NAME OF JESUS,

HIS GENUINE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, OE ELSE THE FATHER WILL

IGNORES US!

JESUS, FOR THE FIRST-EVER TIME  ON EARTH  AS I SAID ABOVE,  WAS NOT ONLY JUST TEACHING BUT MORE INTRODUCING,

THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT AND PROCESS OF GOD’S KINGDOM ON EARTH, FOR THE SAKE OF THE FATHER.

A PROCESS THAT IS INEXISTENCE EVEN TODAY, NEVER MIND IN JESUS’ TIME. AS I ALSO SAID,

GOD IS SPIRIT, AND ONE MUST ADORE AND PRAY TO GOD

IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, WHICH MEANS 

IN SPIRIT, THE FATHER, AND PHYSICALLY IN JESUS AS TRUTH!

ONLY JESUS  PHYSICALLY MANIFESTED GOD ON EARTH AS TRUTH, THE FATHER ON HIS OWN WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO ESTABLISH HIMSELF AS

THE TRUE TANGIBLE GOD!

THE ONLY WAY TO BE CONSIDERED AND ACCEPTED

AS TRUTH

GOD  ACHIEVED THIS ONLY AS A HUMAN IN JESUS! HIS OWN SUBSTANCE! Heberews1:3 Well clear also in:

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come:

and he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God,

and maybe in his true Son.
    This is the true God and life eternal.
    John 17:25 Just Father, the world hath not known thee;

but I have known thee:… 

THE WORLD NEVER AT ANYTIME KNEW THE TRUE GOD,

EXCEPT IN JESUS!

Now reflect on this piece of scripture hereunder:

John 5:15 The man went his way, and told the Jews

, that it was Jesus who had made him whole.

THE MAN NEVER MENTIONED GOD AT ALL!

HE DECLARED THAT JESUS MADE HIM WHOLE, 

OK?

JESUS IS THE TRUTH

JESUS MANIFESTED THE TRUTH

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FATHER ON THIS PLANET!

NO JESUS NO GOD 

NO GOD NO JESUS!

I must elaborate for the sake of TRUTH!

Now Jesus in our case PERFORMED THE WAY, HOW AS HUMANS and believers in JESUS,  WE SHOULD PRAY TO GOD, and commenced with the title “OUR FATHER” The Jews of Jesus’s day were hesitant to call God their Father, and even angry at Jesus for doing so. Even his own disciples were puzzled by his teaching. On the other hand, Jesus, purposely sent by the Father, introduced and proclaimed the title of Father of the human race to God throughout His life on earth from the age of twelve by His well-known words: …..I MUST BE AT MY FATHER’S BUSINESS! By which words He puzzled also His supposed parents.

In the above prayer, Jesus taught his followers to do the same. But what is the truth behind this title of Father in relation to the human race by Jesus accredited to God?

THAT IN THE NEXT POST

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel.  You said…….Now reflect on this piece of scripture hereunder:

John 5:15 The man went his way, and told the Jews

, that it was Jesus who had made him whole.
    THE MAN NEVER MENTIONED GOD AT ALL!

HE DECLARED THAT JESUS MADE HIM WHOLE,

OK

Me…..But the “man” Jesus said, (not me)……“the Son of man can do “NOTHING” of  himself ” 

Seems Jesus has a complete different view than you do about who is doing the work,  even saying this …..”the Father in me, “HE DOES THE WORK”,  BUT then you really don’t believe What Jesus “truly” said, do you,  but believe what a unconverted human, who was heals by GOD THE FATHER , WORKING IN AND THROUGH the “man” Jesus,  exactly as HE did through MOSES. 

Peace and love to you and yours Carmel………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You: Hi Carmel

The spirit and soul of man ARE NOT IMMORTAL…The soul that sinneth, it shall die.( The soul that sinneth, it shall die.(Eze.18:20)

GOD ALONE IS IMMORTAL AND HE WILL GIVE IMMORTALITY TO THOSE WHO HAVE PURIFIED THEIR SOUL BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

Me: Scriptures:

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat. for in what day soever thou shalt eat of it,

thou shalt die the death.

Luke 9:6 And Jesus said to him:

Let the dead bury their dead:

but go thou, and preach the kingdom of God.

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body,

and are not able to kill the soul:

but rather fear him that can DESTROY

both soul and body in HELL.

Berean, now it is your task to analyze the above scriptures and tell us what in actual fact the word “DEATH” AND ITS RELATED WORDS MEAN!

Then we would be more in a position to understand the truth!

and the truth will set you FREE!

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Here is the Daily Devotional

TERESITA FROM NUN TO PRAYER WARRIOR, PART 2 

After being dismissed from her convent, Teresita was extremely depressed. “I could not stop the tears. I felt so alone.” With only a little pocket money she boarded a ship and left, feeling like life was not worth living. She eventually moved to Canada to help her sister and then moved to New York.

While working in the United States as a night nurse in a hospital, she continued to attend church nearby. She participated in holy mass, in the stations of the cross, prayed through the rosary, and made weekly confessions. One day, the head nurse on her floor—who was a Sabbath-keeper—asked her, “Teresita, why don’t you worship God on the Sabbath?”

“What is the Sabbath?” she asked him. Then he handed her an invitation to a series of meetings being held by Pastor Doug Batchelor in mid-town Manhattan called Millennium of Prophecy.

On the fifth night of the series she began to attend the meetings with her sister. When Pastor Doug spoke on the antichrist, Teresita was shocked, but earnestly prayed for enlightenment.

She completed the series with her sister and decided to be baptized. Her sister told her, “You’ve been fooled. You’ve always been a Catholic. You will die a Catholic.” With the pressure of her family on one side and the desire to follow the Bible on the other, Teresita began to study more deeply. About one month after the Millennium of Prophecy series concluded, she was baptized into the Sabbath-keeping church where her nursing supervisor attended.

Since her new life in Christ, Teresita has become a prayer warrior and has also participated in several mission trips.

Teresita shares, “I will forever be grateful to Amazing Facts for my conversion. God used Pastor Batchelor to remove the scales from my eyes so that I could see the pure gospel. I can still remember being buried in the waters of baptism, after the series, and taking my first breath upon coming up out of the pool. I said to myself, ‘I am rising as a new creature in Jesus Christ!’”

Teresita always wanted to serve God. Though she spent 21 years looking for peace through acts of penance, she now walks in freedom that comes only through the blood of Christ.

Reflect: When have you last felt renewed by the Holy Spirit? Is there something hindering you from God’s blessing on your life? Daily invite the Spirit to dwell in you.

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 

From Amazing facts

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel

There are people who are spiritually dead but physically alive.

Now When someone dies, their whole being dies. There is not a part of the person that stays alive and migrates either to heaven or to hell.

Matthew 10:28 simply tells us that God will give the wages (which is the second death, the lake of fire and brimstone) to those who are permanently lost AFTER THE LAST JUDGMENT.
    The body and soul of these people will definitely perish.

More below, hope this helps

THOUGHTS ON Matthew 10:28 AND Luke 12:4, 5
    “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10:28. TFC 5.1

“And I say unto you My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.” Luke 12:4, 5. TFC 5.2

1. These texts are the record, by different writers, of the same language of the Saviour. The first one is often quoted by those who teach the immortality of the soul and its conscious existence in death. In Matthew’s version of the Saviour’s words, the soul is indeed made very prominent; but in that of Luke, it is not mentioned. Yet the language of the one version is the same substance as that of the other. TFC 5.3

2. Thus, while Matthew represents the Saviour as saying, “Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul,” Luke expresses the idea thus: “Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more they can do.” And Matthew adds, “Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Luke gives the same warning, thus: “Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell.” TFC 5.4

3. Thus it is seen that our Lord recognizes the fact plainly expressed elsewhere, that there are two deaths. The first death, which is the common lot of mankind, is thus spoken of by Paul: “It is appointed unto men once to die.” Hebrews 9:27. The second death is the portion only of the wicked. “He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.” Revelation 2:11; 20:6, 14; 21:8. The Saviour bids us not to fear those who can inflict only the first of these deaths; but He warns us to fear Him who alone is able to kill with the second death. TFC 5.5

4. The place in which the terrible punishment here set forth is inflicted, is called hell. This word is found in the English Testament twenty-three times. But in the Greek Testament there are three different words, hades, gehenna and tartarus, signifying different places, all rendered by the one English word, “hell.” Thus, hades is used eleven times in the original, and is rendered “hell” ten times and “grave” once. The following are the places of its occurrence, the italicized word in each case being the translation of hades: TFC 5.6

Matthew 11:23. Shalt be brought down to hell. TFC 6.1

16:18. The gates of hell shall not prevail. TFC 6.2

Luke 10:15. Shalt be thrust down to hell. TFC 6.3

16:23. In hell he lift up his eyes. TFC 6.4

Acts 2:27. Wilt not leave my soul in hell. TFC 6.5

2:31. His soul was not left in hell. TFC 6.6

1 Corinthians 15:55. O grave, where is thy victory? TFC 6.7

Revelation 1:18. Have the keys of hell and of death. TFC 6.8

6:8. Was death, and hell followed. TFC 6.9

20:13. Death and hell delivered up the dead. TFC 6.10

20:14. Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. TFC 6.11

Gehenna is found in the following places: TFC 6.12

Matthew 5:22. Shall be in danger of hell fire. TFC 6.13

5:29. Whole body should be cast into hell. TFC 6.14

5:30. Whole body should be cast into hell. TFC 6.15

10:28. Destroy both soul and body in hell. TFC 6.16

18:9. Having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. TFC 6.17

23:15. More the child of hell than yourselves. TFC 6.18

23:33. How can ye escape the damnation of hell. TFC 6.19

Mark 9:43. Having two hands to go into hell. TFC 6.20

9:45. Having two feet to be cast into hell. TFC 6.21

9:47. Having two eyes to be cast into hell. TFC 6.22

Luke 12:5. Hath power to cast into hell TFC 6.23

James 3:6. It is set on fire of hell. TFC 6.24

Tartarus is used only in the following text: “God spared no the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell.” 2 Peter 2:4. TFC 6.25

Thus hades is seen to be the place of the dead, whether righteous or wicked; the place into which they are introduced by death, and from which they are delivered by the resurrection. Those who are in hades are said to be dead. Revelation 20:13. Once, in the English Testament, hades is rendered “grave.” 1 Corinthians 15:55. Gehenna, on the contrary, is the place where the wicked are to be cast alive with all their members, and to be destroyed soul and body. It is the lake of fire in which the wicked dead are to be punished after their resurrection. Revelation 20:13-15. Tartarus is the place into which the evil angels were cast after their rebellion. These three places, therefore, though rendered by the one English word “hell,” are not to be confounded with one another. TFC 6.26

5. It is claimed that the Saviour, in giving the warning recorded in Matthew 10:28 and Luke 12:4, 5, taught the continued existence of the soul in death. But it is worthy of notice that in each of these texts He utters no warning concerning the punishment of the soul in hades, the place or state of the dead. His warning relates to that which shall be inflicted upon “soul and body” together in gehenna. TFC 7.1

6. That He should speak nothing of the punishment of the soul in its disembodied state in hades, if such punishment really takes place, is very remarkable; for here, more than anywhere else in the Bible, is there evidence of the continued existence of the soul while the body is under the power of death. Yet while expressly stating the terrible fate of the lost, and that, too, in such connection as would especially call out the fact, if it were a fact, that the souls of the wicked exist in a place of dreadful suffering, between death and the resurrection, the Saviour says not one word concerning the sufferings of the soul in its disembodied state, but confines His warning to that which shall be inflicted upon “both soul and body in hell,” that is, in gehenna, thus showing that the retribution against which He warns us comes after the resurrection, and not before. TFC 7.2

7. Our Lord means to point out precisely the danger to which the ungodly are exposed. When, therefore, He says “Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into gehenna,” He means to teach that God will cast the wicked into gehenna. And when Matthew, expressing the same warning in different words, makes the Saviour say, “Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in gehenna,” the fact set forth is that such will be the fate of the lost. TFC 7.3

8. “Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into gehenna.” As the wicked are to be cast into gehenna alive, and in possession of all their bodily members (see the list of passages in this tract where gehenna is used), it follows that He who can thus cast them there, after they have once been killed, is God alone; for to do this, He must raise them from the dead. The resurrection to damnation must precede the damnation of gehenna. Compare John 5:28, 29 with Matthew 23:33. TFC 8.1

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You: Hi Carmel

There are people who are spiritually dead but physically alive.

Now When someone dies, their whole being dies. There is not a part of the person that stays alive and migrates either to heaven or to hell. 

Me: Berean, WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOU,

I’m afraid you have a very wrong UNDERSTANDING  both regarding the SOUL and

Likewise also regarding the HUMAN FLESH BODY!

Humans are dual entities!

THE GOOD AND THE EVIL!

The body AS SUBSTANCE has nothing to do with the soul.

THE SOUL,  A TYPE OF INTERMEDIATE SPIRIT, BELONGS TO GOD, AND ENDS UP IN FRONT OF JESUS  TO BE JUDGED!

WHILE THE FLESH BELONGS TO SATAN/OF THE WORLD!

THE FACT THAT ITS ORIGIN IS FROM HELL FIRE and ENDS UP ON EARTH AS DUST!

Lets start with the SOUL.

SCRIPTURES:

Ezekiel 18:4 Behold all souls are mine:

as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:

In the above THE SOUL OF THE FATHER IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO 

THE HOLY GHOST, GOD’S SOUL! Isaiah 42:1

While the SOUL OF THE SON IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN! Isaiah 42:1

the soul that sinneth, the same shall die.

Reflect please: AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL! GOD SAID

ALL SOULS ARE MINE!

NOW GOD IS ETERNAL AND ALL HIS ATTRIBUTES AND TASKS ARE ALSO ETERNAL! EVEN WHEN HE SAID:

the soul that sinneth, the same shall die.

Berean the above death is a type of death that YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT! I BELIEVE!

THE ABOVE DEATH IS A REFERENCE TO THE SPIRITS/SOULS ATTRIBUTED TO GOD AD INTRA, OF THE DEITY,

IN THE PROCESS ATTRIBUTED TO CREATION AD EXTRA OUTSIDE THE DEITY!

IN SHORT “THE WORD”MADE FLESH, ETERNAL LIFE, THE SON OF MAN,

JESUS AS A SPIRIT, and THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND CREATURES! Attention please:

WHO WAS SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD. Rev13:8 

OK? Berean, JESUS “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD,  WAS SLAIN……..BUT IN ACTUAL FACT HE WAS NOT AS SUCH IN THE WAY WE UNDERSTAND WITH DEATH!

OTHERWISE, GOD WOULD HAVE MADE A TYPE OF SUICIDE!

THUS, I REPEAT, WHEN IN THE ABOVE HE SAYS SHALL DIE, IN ACTUAL FACT IT IS NOT THE SAME DEATH AS THE FLESH DIES ON EARTH!

IT IS COMMON SENSE! GOD AND HIS ATTRIBUTES ARE OPPOSITE TO OURS SINCE WE SINNED AND REJECTED GOD’S WILL.

THE FLESH OF EARTH BECOMES DUST AND REMAINS ON EARTH!

THE SOULS OF HEAVEN/GOD, REMAIN AS THEY ARE, SPIRITS  AND RETURN TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM, BUT

NOT FUNCTIONAL IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY! WHY?

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT GOD WILL REMOVE HIS SPIRIT FROM WITHIN THE SOUL! PRECISELY WHEN A PERSON DIES! NOW THE SOUL, BEFORE JESUS’REDEMPTION ENDED UP IN A PLACE RELATED TO

IT’S MORAL LIFE WITHIN THE FLESH ON EARTH!

NOW TO THE FLESH IN THE NEXT POST

Proclaimer
    Participant

If Jesus Christ was not the literal firstborn of all creation, then this verse is impossible.

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Do I hear an amen to this verse. So far no one is saying amen to these verses in the New Testament. I guess some of you have issues with some verses in the New Testament.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer

I say AMEN that God created everything through Jesus Christ and that everything subsists in Him (Jesus)(John 1:3/1Cor.8:6/ Col.1: 15-17)

🙏

Nestle GNT 1904

To God our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, kingdom, and power for ever, now, and forever; amen.

Westcott and Hort 1881
    To God alone, our savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, kingdom, and power for ever, now, and forever; amen.

Westcott and Hort / [NA27 variants]
    To God alone, our savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, kingdom, and power for ever, now, and forever; amen.

RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
    to the only wise God our savior, glory and majesty, kingdom and power, now and forever. Amen.

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
    To the only wise God our savior, glory and majesty, kingdom and power, now and forever; amen.

Tischendorf 8th Edition
    only god save us through jesus christ the lord us glory majesty state and power before all ages and now and to all ages amen

Scrivener’s Textus Receptus 1894
    To the only wise God our savior, glory and majesty, kingdom and power, now and forever. Amen.

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
    to the only wise God save us glory and majesty kingdom and power now and forever amen

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…..Jesus was “not” the first born human,  “Cain was”,  Jesus holds first place in all human creation in this sense,  He is he “firstborn” into the kingdom of God , and holds that position.   Remember Jesus said (not me),  “you must be born again”. Jesus was also born again, exactly as we must also be.  GET IT? , When are you going to start putting things written in our scriptures together?

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Proclaimer…..Jesus was “not” the first born human,  “Cain was”,  

It seems to me quite clear, that you don’t know WHO CAIN WAS IN THE TRUTH!

You: Jesus holds first place in all human creation in this sense,

What you said above Gene, is proof that the  word

FIRST, when it refers to Jesus your understanding is even worse than WHO CAIN WAS

REGARDING THE TRUTH!

Just read this scripture:

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all,

and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church,

who is the BEGINNING, the firstborn from the DEAD;

that in all things he may hold the primacy:

I humbly speaking, just want to make the above more evident CLEAR,  Read again the above more simplified:

…… “THE BEGINNING”,…..

that in all things he may BE

“THE FIRST ONE”:

Now tell us something Gene, ABOUT

WHAT IS THE TITLES:

“THE BEGINNING” and

“THE FIRST ONE”   IN ALL THINGS”

IN ACTUAL FACT MEAN REGARDING

JESUS?

You: He is

the “firstborn” into the kingdom of God ,

and holds that position.

ME: BUT THE ABOVE CONTRADICTS YOUR BELIEF I’M AFRAID, Gene!

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ALSO

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON, AND

COMMENCED IMMEDIATELY ON THE VERY FIRST

PRONOUNCEMENT BY GOD! John1:1, Colossians 1:17

LET THERE BE LIGHT! NO? Genesis 1:3,

NOW WHO AND WHAT IS THAT LIGHT Gene?

WHICH WAS INTRODUCED BY GOD  BOTH IN THE VERY-FIRST EVER 

BEGINNING, and in all the beginnings from then on,

and ALSO AS  

THE FIRST

OF ALL GOD’S FIRSTS IN THE KINGDOM OF THE SON/GOD from then on!

Scriptures:

John1:4 In him was LIFE, and the life was the LIGHT of men.

5And the LIGHT shineth in DARKNESS, and the darkness did not

COMPREHEND IT.

Mathew 17:2 And he was transfigured before them.

And his face did shine as the sun:

and his garments became white as snow.

John1:9 That was the true light,

which enlighteneth EVERY man that cometh

into this world.

John12:46 I have come into the world as light,

so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. 

Psalm 139:12 But darkness shall not be dark to thee,

and night shall be light as day:

the darkness thereof, and the light thereof are alike to thee.

13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast protected me from

MY MOTHER’S WOMB.

14I will praise thee, for thou art fearfully magnified: wonderful are thy works,

and MY SOUL knoweth right well.

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES CONFIRM THAT 

JESUS PRE-EXISTED!

HE WAS THE FIRST-EVER LIGHT,

THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE BEGINNINGS OF GOD’S KINGDOM, and

THE FIRST OF ALL THE FIRSTS OF GOD’S KINGDOM!

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON!

You: Remember Jesus said (not me),  “you must be born again”.

Jesus was also born again, exactly as we must also be.  GET IT? ,

that in the next post, IF GOD PERMITS!

Me:  Gene,

When are you going to start putting things written in our scriptures together?

Peae and love in Jesus Christ

Viewing 20 posts - 24,041 through 24,060 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account