JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,021 through 24,040 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Adam……Brother, glad to see you back,  hope all is well with you and yours.
    Missed you.

peace and love to you and yours ADAM……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi Gadam, I hope you have some good news to tell us.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Me: Satan could only leave hell fire by GOD’S ORDER!”

You: Where in the Bible did you find what you write (here highlighted)?
    Can you make this clearer if possible?

Now, according to my knowledge, hell does not exist YET….

[Rev.19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both 👉were cast alive 👉into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.👈

After the thousand years (on earth)

[7] And👉 when the thousand years are

👉 expired, 👈 Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which 👉are in the four quarters of the earth👈, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: 👉and fire came down from God out of heaven, 👉and devoured them.👈

[10] 👉And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire👈 and brimstone,👈 where the 👉beast and the false prophet are👈, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Me: Reading the above the word HELL does not exist.

For me specifically, it is irrelevant, it is only a name for an enclosure in the hottest fire ever for all the condemned spirits/souls, where Satan runs his business, and his headquarters while still in the process of redemption!  In scripture, we read other names such as HADES, SHEOL, and GEHENNA! FOR ME IT IS ALL THE SAME PLACE WHERE ALL THE CONDEMNED ARE.

What I could conclude is that at the very end, this same horrible place would eventually be transformed into the ACTUAL HELL you are aware of, but what difference does it make, in the meantime, since Satan is still running his business taking souls into whatever it is but definitely an enclosure of fire, to me the center of the earth, it is SATAN’S HEADQUARTERS that God established for him after his rebel!

Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick;

therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee,

Notice: therefore will I bring  FORTH a fire from the midst of you!

Now the world is Satan/Lucifer’s spirit, and in the center, there is the Hottest fire, and every now and then an eruption occurs! Keep on reading:

it shall devour thee,

and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them

that behold thee.

what are THE ASHES UPON THE EARTH …….  REFERRING TO?

Definitely a reference to the LAVA! To be clear Satan’s spirit as lava.

Jesus immediately on His death IN FULL GLORY entered this burning fire enclosure in order to manifest His superiority over fire, ATTENTION PLEASE as a

HUMAN BEING IN A GLORIFIED FLESH BODY!

GODMAN! Moses burning bush and not being consumed. Where he preached His Gospel and freed all those souls locked since Adam’s fall.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was in the whale’s belly three days and three nights:

so shall the Son of man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.

John 5:25 Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear THE VOICE of the Son of God, and they that hear shall LIVE.

The above is a reference to Jesus when he went to hell preaching His Gospel TO ALL SOULS IN HELL and for the first-ever time,

THEY LIVED SPIRITUALLY IN “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, THE SON OF MAN WITHIN THEIR HEART AS “THE WORD” SPOKEN OF GOD, ETERNAL LIFE;

ORIGINALLY SATAN’S ABODE ON ADAM’S SIN!

26For as the Father hath life in himself,

so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself: 

27 And he hath given him power to do judgment, because he is the SON OF MAN

Notice the above Jesus, as a spirit, was slain like a lamb from the beginning of the world Rev.13:8, but on His death, HE AS A SPIRIT glorified,

GODMAN ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST.

….INTO YOUR HAND I COMMEND MY SPIRIT!

HE WAS NO LONGER SLAIN WITHIN THE HEARTS OF CREATURES!

AS SOON AS JESUS STARTED PREACHING HIS GOSPEL ALL SOULS IN HELL, WITH JESUS’ SPIRIT WITHIN THEIR HEARTS, RECOGNIZED JESUS’ VOICE, ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL,

FOR THE FIRS-EVER TIME BECAME ALIVE IN JESUS’ SPIRIT, AND WERE FREED! Well clear in

John10:4 And when he hath let out his own sheep, he goeth before them: and the sheep follow him, because they know HIS VOICE. 27 My sheep hear my voice: and I know them, and they follow me. 28And I give them LIFE everlasting; and they shall not perish forever, and no man shall pluck them out of my hand. 

1Peter 3:18 Because Christ also died once for our sins, the just for the unjust: that he might offer us to God, being put to death indeed in the flesh, but enlivened in the spirit, 19In which also coming he preached to those spirits that were in PRISON:

Ephesians 4:9Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Job 20:22 When he shall be filled, he shall be straitened, he shall burn, and every sorrow shall fall upon him.

26All darkness is hid in his secret places: a fire that is not kindled shall devour him, he shall be afflicted when left in his tabernacle.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Genesis 44:29 If you take this also, and anything befall him in the way you will bring down my gray hairs with sorrow into hell.

Isn’t the highlighted above the same reference to Hell as you produced above?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel

the wages of sin is death and it ends after the judgment of God (Rev.20:4-15) in the lake of fire and brimstone (future events: return of Jesus and then after the thousand years.)

Before that, there is no PERMANENT PLACE with individuals who experience God’s chastisement by fire and brimstone FOR GOD’S JUDGMENT IS STILL IN PROGRESS (REV.14:7)
    THE DEFINITIVE PUNISHMENT WILL COME AFTER THE LAST JUDGMENT.

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Carmel,

Sorry, what you wrote sounds like something out of Dante’s Inferno!

Sheol, Hades, and Gehenna are NOT the same place, regardless of what you believe.

Hades is Greek mythology.

Gehenna is the name of an actual valley on the southeast of Jerusalem where refuse, dead animals, and unburied bodies of criminals were burned.

Sheol is often referred as the grave in the old testament, meaning your dead.

YOU: Satan runs his business from here?!?!

ME: This is foolishness and there is zero scriptural support for this statement. This is Catholicism and was devised to control and create fear in people…apparently it has worked!

The John 5:25-27 is not complete as you didn’t continue to verse 29; this paragraph is talking about the second resurrection and final judgment. Stop cherry picking!

YOU: “AS SOON AS JESUS STARTED PREACHING HIS GOSPEL ALL SOULS IN HELL, WITH JESUS’ SPIRIT WITHIN THEIR HEARTS, RECOGNIZED JESUS’ VOICE, ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL, FOR THE FIRST-EVER TIME BECAME ALIVE IN JESUS’ SPIRIT, AND WERE FREED!”

ME: You need to explain Heb 9:27; there is death, then judgment; something does NOT align!

If this is what you are being taught, you need to RUN as fast as you can in the opposite direction!

Let’s ponder this “hell” for a moment, most believe this place exists and is where “bad people” go when they die and will be a place of eternal torment. Ask yourself, is there a passage that actually talks about this eternal place of torment in scripture? If this place does exist, why would God keep sin around for eternity? Also, people have a life expectancy of 80 years and because you didn’t “become saved” within that time frame you will now be tortured for eternity; thought we had a merciful God.

Here’s the reality, there is a Lake of Fire and if you are the “chaff” on the winnowing floor, this is where you end up and it happens at the second resurrection where all will be judged. John 3:16 tells us; don’t believe in the Son, you will “perish”; perish mean destruction.

carmel
    Participant

Berean,

You asked for scriptures!

I produced scriptures!

Your turn is to analyze the scripture I produced and explain what all those scriptures are referring to!

Now more scriptures:

1 Samuel 28:And the woman said to him:

Whom shall I BRING UP to thee?

FROM WHERE ABOUT THIS WOMAN BROUGHT 

SAMUEL UP? 

And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice, and said to Saul: Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 13And the king said to her: Fear not: what hast thou seen? And the woman said to Saul:

I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 

WHAT ASCENDING OUT OF THE EARTH IS A REFERENCE TO!

Luke 8:30 And Jesus asked him, saying:

What is thy name? But he said:

Legion;

because many devils were entered into him. 

31And they besought him that he would not command them to go into

the abyss.

Another word:

THE ABYSS!

WHAT SHALL WE CALL THE ABOVE?

Wikipedia:

In the Bible, the abyss is an unfathomably deep or boundless place. The term comes from the Greek word abyssos (Ancient Greek: ἄβῠσσος, ábussos, proper noun: Ἄβῠσσος, Ábussos), meaning bottomless, unfathomable, boundless.[1] It is used as both an adjective and a noun.[2] It appears in the Septuagint, the earliest Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, and in the New Testament.

It translates the Hebrew words tehóm (תְּהוֹם‎ (noun), deep, void), tsuláh (צוּלָה‎ (noun), sea-deep, deep flood) and racháv (רָחָב‎, spacious place).[2]

In the original sense of the Hebrew tehóm, the abyss was the primordial waters or chaos out of which the ordered world was created (Genesis 1:2). The term could also refer literally to the depths of the sea, the deep source of a spring or the interior of the earth.[3]

In a later extended sense in intertestamental Jewish literature, the abyss was the underworld, either the abode of the dead (Sheol) or eventually the realm of the rebellious spirits (Hell). In the latter sense, specifically, the abyss was often seen as a prison for demons. This usage was picked up in the New Testament.[3][4] Jesus sent the Gadarene swine into the abyss (Luke 8:31) and the beast from the sea (Revelation 13:1) will rise out of the abyss (Revelation 11:7). The locusts—human-animal hybrids—ascend out of the abyss to torment those who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads (Revelation 9:1–11). Paul uses the term in Romans 10:7 when quoting Psalm 107:26, referring to the abode of the dead (cf. also Psalm 71:20[5]).

In Psalm 42:7, “deep calls to deep” (referring to the waters), or in Latin abyssus abyssum invocat, developing the theme of the longing of the soul for God. Cassiodorus relates this passage to the mutual witness of the two Testaments, the Old Testament foretelling the New, and the New Testament fulfilling the Old.[6]

In Revelation 9:11, Abaddon is called “the angel of the abyss”.

Now read what I posted, refer to it, and comment please:

26All darkness is hidden in his secret places:

WHERE ARE THESE SECRET PLACES WHERE SATAN RULES HIS KINGDOM UP TO THIS DAY AND GOD KNOWS WHEN HE IS TOTALLY SORTED OUT BY JESUS, MENTIONED IN THE NEXT VERSE HEREUNDER?

WHILE TILL THEN HE CONTINUES TAKING SOULS AND FOR NO USE HE MAINTAINS HIS KINGDOM?

a fire that is not kindled shall devour him,

he shall be afflicted when left in his tabernacle.

AGAIN WHERE IS SATAN’S TABERNACLE?

MATTHEW 12:40 FOR AS JONAS WAS IN THE WHALE’S BELLY THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS:

so shall the Son of man be in the heart of the earth …..

Answer WHERE IS THE HEART OF THE EARTH, MENTIONED ABOVE,

WHERE THE SON OF MAN/SON OF GOD JOHN 5:25 WENT AND PREACHED HIS GOSPEL?

John 5:25 Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh,

and now is,

when the dead shall hear THE VOICE of the Son of God, and they that hear shall LIVE.

EXPLAIN WHO ARE THESE 

DEAD 

and at the same time, they HEARD JESUS’ VOICE AND LIVED!

WHAT KIND OF DEATH DID THEY EXPERIENCE?

Reflect on Jesus’  words in:

Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him:

Let the dead bury their dead:

but go thou, and preach the kingdom of God.

HIE COME, THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD?

IT IS OBVIOUSLY A  CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE SPIRITUAL DEATH HUMANS/SOULS BEFORE JESUS’ REDEMPTION EXPERIENCED EVEN

MOST OF THE HUMANS  ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD TODAY

Now read please:

Ephesians 4:9Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended

first into the lower parts of the earth?

Where, what is, and what we should call 

THE LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH!

Also in

1Peter 3:18 Because Christ also died once for our sins, the just for the unjust: that he might offer us to God, being put to death indeed in the flesh, but enlivened in the spirit, 

19 In which also coming he preached to those spirits that were in PRISON:

EXPLAIN:  WHERE IS THIS PRISON?

TO YOUR SCRIPTURE:

[7] And  when the thousand years are expired,   

Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

WHERE IS THIS PRISON?

WHERE SATAN EVENTUALLY ENDS UP WAITING FOR HIS TURN TO COME UP AND ACCOMPLISHES HIS TASK FOR THE LAST TIME!

Continue 1Samuel 28:

14And he said to her: What form is he of? And she said:

An old man cometh up,

Notice Samuel a man of God, DIDN’T COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN BUT

CAME UP!

FROM WHERE?

and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul understood that it was Samuel, and he bowed himself with his face to the ground, and adored.

I LEAVE IT TO YOU NOW!

Please again, refer specifically to my scriptures and comment!

Berean
    Participant

1 Samuel 28:And the woman said to him:

Whom shall I BRING UP to thee?

FROM WHERE ABOUT THIS WOMAN BROUGHT

SAMUEL UP?

And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
    12And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice, and said to Saul: Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 13And the king said to her: Fear not: what hast thou seen? And the woman said to Saul:

I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
    WHAT ASCENDING OUT OF THE EARTH IS A REFERENCE TO!

Me

It IS NOT a reference to hell

or something similar.

We are here in the enchanted domain of “diabolical” mythology.

Now, since I don’t have much time and I’m not an expert in this field of witchcraft, mediumship, etc…

I chose a biblicaly comment that can help you understand what happened with the medium of Endor.

(I highlight the critical point)

“I find the story of Saul and the medium of En-dor intriguing and challenging. What kind of divination was done and how were the dead consulted in the ancient world?

The narrative recorded in 1 Samuel 28:3-19 is unique in the Bible, and consequently it is somewhat difficult to understand the details of the story clearly.

Saul was confronting a serious military crisis and, after unsuccessfully attempting to consult the Lord, decided to seek the guidance of a necromancer through whom he thought he could get God’s counsel. This was an attempt to force God to speak, based on magical ideas that required the performance of certain ritual practices in order to be fully effective.

1. The necromancer is called “a woman who is a medium” (1 Sam. 28:7, NIV), that is to say, a woman who possessed a spirit. She apparently had the ability to communicate with the dead, seeking oracles from them. This type of persons were called “those who ask the spirits” (see Deut.18:11). Apparently they were possessed by the spirit they consulted, functioning as a medium. This is suggested by Lev. 20:27: “A man or a woman in whom there is a spirit. . .” (literal translation). In a sense this was a counterfeit of the gift of prophecy through which the prophet was possessed by the Spirit of the Lord, received messages from Him, and gave oracles to the people.

2. The Hebrew word translated “spirit” in this narrative is ‘ob, and designates the necromancer ( I Sam. 28:3) as well as the spirit of the dead itself (Lev. 20:27), not ruah, which is the one used to refer to the Spirit of God. Its etymological meaning is not known, although it is believed by some that it may have meant “pit,” or “hole on the ground.”

Consulting the dead required that a hole be made in the ground in which food and blood were placed with the clear purpose of enticing the spirit to come up from the underworld to enjoy this offering. The underworld, according to this ancient mythology, was also where demons were located, and they too seemed to have enjoyed blood (cf. Lev. 17:7).

The ritual was performed at night, and Hittite mythology indicates that in some cases a small ladder was placed in the hole to facilitate the ascension of the spirit; at other times the necromancer placed himself or herself inside the hole in order to receive the message. Apparently the spirit spoke to or through the necromancer in undertones, whispering the oracle, chirping and muttering (Isa. 8:19).

3. The necromancer consulted by Saul did not really bring up Samuel. She simply had a visionary experience that no one else was able to see. She told Saul: “I see a divine being coming up out of the ground” ( verse 13, NRSV).

That the king was not able to see this being is clearly indicated by his question: “What is his appearance?” She then described the being she saw: “An old man. . . wrapped in a robe.” Saul concluded, based on that description, that it was Samuel (verse 14, NRSV).

4. The spirit probably spoke to Saul through the medium and not directly and personally. As we indicated already, this was the way the oracle was communicated from the spirit to the person seeking counsel. Interestingly, the “divine being” did not say anything new to Saul. It simply repeated the message given by God through Samuel when he was still alive. In other words, it had no special knowledge inaccessible to human beings. The narrative rejects the common idea that the dead could function as guides for the living. Although those spiritual powers were called “the ones who have knowledge” (see Lev. 20:27), this story rejects that popular idea.

5. Who was it, then, who spoke to Saul through the medium? The narrative does not say. It tells only who the protagonist of the story believed him to be.

We must, therefore, examine the larger context of the story in the Bible. We know that the Lord condemned any attempt to communicate with the dead (Deut. 18:10, 11). We also know that the realm of death is where demonic powers are active (Heb. 2:14). In addition, we know that demons desire to communicate with humans, and at times they can possess them as their instruments (e.g., Acts 19:13-16). And finally, we are told that Satan can transform himself into what seems to be an angel of light to deceive humans (2 Cor. 11 :14).

Based on the overall teachings of the Bible we can conclude that it was not Samuel who spoke to Saul but some other spiritual power not from God.”

Written by Ángel Manuel Rodríguez 

🙏

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jude 1:25
    to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Who here can say amen to this?

Berean
    Participant

The King James Bible Say

[25] To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

DesireTruth
    Participant

…And the bible battle continues…

Our translations aren’t unified, so how can the church be?!?!? Think about it!

Ever notice how the Tanakh doesn’t have this issue?

Berean
    Participant

Satan is at war with God and his Anointed and his church and his sacred trust: the Bible….
    He will go to the end in his war…

Rev.12
    [7] And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    [8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Rev.12
    [17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 20 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded 👉for the witness of Jesus, and 👉for the word of God, and 👉which had not worshiped the beast,👉 neither his image, 👉neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, 👉or in their hands;

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You: Now, since I don’t have much time and I’m not an expert in this field of witchcraft, mediumship, etc… I chose a biblicaly comment that can help you understand what happened with the medium of Endor.

Me: I didn’t produce just the event of King Saul, though it is still not sufficient enough what you posted, INFACT IT IS MORE RELATED TO MY UNDERSTANDING SINCE IT IS OUT OF THE EARTH! Why did you focus on this event only, and ignored all the other scriptures, which emphatically refer to a place that contains fire and souls also within this fire? It is quite evident TO ME that the underworld or the heart of the world is a reference to the ENTIRE realm of ALL THE DEAD, NOT PHYSICAL FOR SURE, AS ALL THE FLESH REMAIN ON EARTH WHEREVER THEY ARE BURIED, WHILE THEIR SOULS AT LEAST TILL JESUS REDEMPTION, WERE ACCORDINGLY LOCKED IN A PLACE OF FIRE, AGAIN IN VARIOUS KIND OF FIRE RELATED TO THEIR BELIEF AND MORAL LIFE.

NOW, just read again please, and don’t just ignore scriptures simply because it doesn’t apply to your BELIEF!

Let’s start with this one in

Rev. 1:18 And alive, and was dead, and behold I am living forever and ever,

and have the keys of death and of hell.

HELL WAS A PLACE WHERE SOULS COULD ONLY GO IN AND NEVER COME OUT!

JESUS, FROM HIS DEATH, IS IN COMMAND HE HAS THE KEYS, NOT JUST TO LOCK SOULS IN BUT ALSO  EVEN TODAY COULD FREE THEM OUT.

Now to this one:

WHAT IS THE ABYSS?

Psalm 16:10 Because thou wilt not leave my SOUL in hell;….

Answer if you don’t want to accept the word HELL, what would you prefer instead? It is irrelevant. ALL SOULS OF THE OT. at least the evil ones, THE GENTILES, before Jesus’ redemption were locked in a place of fire for sure.

Ephesians 4:9Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended

FIRST into the lower parts of the earth?

What are the lower parts of the world, where Jesus COMMENCED His task of freeing souls, IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THE NEW TESTAMENT WITH THE HELL EMPTY AND SATAN AND HIS DEMONS DESPERATE EMPTY HANDED BACK TO SQUARE ONE AS HE WAS IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS WORLD ON ADAM SIN.

The fact that immediately on Jesus’ death, SOULS BACK INTO THEIR ORIGINAL BODIES  came out of their tombs, for a while and revealed where they were locked before they died again? 

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened: and many bodies of the saints that had slept arose, 53 And coming out of the tombs after his resurrection, came into the holy city, and appeared to many.

Also mentioned in

1Peter 4:6For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead,

that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

1Peter 3:18 Because Christ also died once for our sins, the just for the unjust: that he might offer us to God, being put to death indeed in the flesh, but enlivened in the spirit, 

19 In which also coming he preached to those spirits that were in PRISON:

WHAT IS THIS PRISON!

MATTHEW 12:40 FOR AS JONAS WAS IN THE WHALE’S BELLY THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS:

so shall the Son of man be in the heart of the earth …..

Answer WHERE AND WHAT IS THE HEART OF THE EARTH, MENTIONED ABOVE,

WHERE JESUS THE SON OF MAN/SON OF GOD JOHN 5:25-27 WENT, PREACHED HIS GOSPEL, AND FREED ALL THE SOULS FROM ADAM SIN?

John 5:25 Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh,

and now is,

when the dead shall hear THE VOICE of the Son of God,

and they that hear shall LIVE.

Notice Berean Jesus FIRST  said NOW IS, A CLEAR REFERENCE TO HIS GLORY ON HIS DEATH, then He said

when THE DEAD, SOULS SPIRITUALLY DEAD LOCKED IN HELL, IN THE ABYSS, IN HADES, IN SHEUL and God knows what, 

hear the VOICE of the Son of God, and

THEY THAT HEAR SHALL LIVE!

THEY WERE SPIRITUALLY DEAD, THEY HEARD JESUS’ VOICE AND HIS GOSPEL, ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL, AND BECAME SPIRITUALLY ALIVE IN JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, “THE WORD”SPOKEN OF GOD, ENGRAFTED WITHIN THEIR HEARTS FROM THE BEGINNING, ETERNAL LIFE!

Now to

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus,

that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, 

and cool my tongue;

for I am tormented in this FLAME.

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: 

but rather fear him which can destroy both soul and body in hell.

WOULD YOU IGNORE JESUS’ WORDS AS WELL?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……JESUS NEVER PREACHED “HIS” “GOSPEL”,  but the “GOSPEL OF THE KINGOM OF GOD’,  telling us to pray in this way,  “our father, (both his and ours) , who is in heaven, Holy be “YOUR” name,  “YOUR KINGDOM”  COME,  “YOUR” Will be done, on earth as it is done in heaven.  …….

Seems you and Jesus have a different opinion on who’s “GOSPEL” Jesus was preaching.

Carmel your corrupted views are easily seen by anyone who has ” the SPIRIT OF TRUTH” , Abiding them.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel………gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel

Hi Carmel

The spirit and soul of man ARE NOT IMMORTAL…The soul that sinneth, it shall die.( The soul that sinneth, it shall die.(Eze.18:20)

GOD ALONE IS IMMORTAL AND HE WILL GIVE IMMORTALITY TO THOSE WHO HAVE PURIFIED THEIR SOUL BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Carmel……JESUS NEVER PREACHED “HIS” “GOSPEL”,  but the “GOSPEL OF THE KINGOM OF GOD’, 

You will never have the Spirit of truth Gene,

FIRST AND FOREMOST:

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ALSO

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON!

You: JESUS NEVER PREACHED “HIS” “GOSPEL”,

Scriptures: 

Mark 1:11 THE beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

2 Corinthians 2:12  And when I was come to Troas for THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST,

and a door was opened unto me in the Lord, 

2Corinthians 4:4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers, that the light of

the gospel of the glory of Christ,

who is the image of God, should not shine unto them.

Read again Gene a clear reference to you:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers,

Romans 1:8 First I give thanks to my God,         through Jesus Christ,

for you all, because your faith is spoken of in the whole world. 9For God is my witness, whom I serve in my spirit

in the gospel of his Son,…

16:For I am not ashamed of

the gospel of Christ:

for it is THE POWER OF GOD unto salvation to everyone that believeth;

to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 

2Corinthians 9:13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto

the gospel of Christ,

and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men; 

Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh

the gospel of Christ:….

Now regarding THE KINGDOM!

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,

and hath translated us into

the kingdom of the Son of his love,

14In whom we have redemption through                    HIS BLOOD,

the remission of sins; 15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 

16For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him. 

17And he is before all, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead;

that in all things he may hold the primacy: 

19Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father,

that all fullness should dwell; 

20And through him to reconcile all things unto himself,

making peace through the blood of his cross,

both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven.

NOW, SINCE YOU CONSIDER THAT YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH

TELL US Gene,

WHY IT IS CALLED ALSO AS SUCH?

I MEAN BOTH THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND THE KINGDOM OF THE SON!

THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE IS THE EVIDENCE!

MORE SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send his angels,

and they shall gather out of

HIS KINGDOM all scandals,

and them that work iniquity.

43Then shall the just shine as the sun,

in the kingdom of their Father.

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

NOW MR. SPIRIT OF TRUTH

HAVE YOU GOT EARS?

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE IS EMPHATICALLY REFERRING TO

JESUS THE SON OF MAN,

A CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE HUMAN RACE IN FLESH AND BLOOD

ALL IN HIM; Colossians above!

NOW,  ANSWER

WHO IS “THEIR FATHER”

when it comes to

the human race in flesh and blood?

flesh counts for nothing when it comes to God’s work!

IT IS HIS SPIRIT THAT GIVES LIFE TO  ALL OF HIS WORK, EVEN REGARDING GOD’S OWN FLESH IN

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN!

THUS I REPEAT:

WHO IS “THEIR FATHER”

GOD THE FATHER OF ALL SPIRITS, OR 

GOD THE FATHER OF ALL FLESH

I SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU:

Scriptures:

John 20:17…..go to my brethren, and say to them:

I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.

I ascend to THE GLORY OF my Father and to your Father,

to my God and your God.

YES, Gene, JESUS IS GOD AND FATHER OF THE HUMAN RACE!

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT’S YOUR PIGEON!

More scripture:

John17:1 THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said:

Father, the hour is come,

glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee. 

2As thou hast given him power over all flesh,

that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him.

Again, I SIMPLIFY IT FOR YOU: Gene, since by the look of it 

YOU LACK THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH! WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOU AND YOUR CORRUPTED REASONINGS. READ:

THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said:

Father, the hour is come,

glorify your Son, IN YOUR SPIRIT, and

your Son glorifies you IN HIS FLESH!

NO FATHER NO SON!

NO SON NO FATHER!

More scripture:

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

John 16:15 All things whatsoever 

the Father hath, are mine…..

You:  telling us to pray in this way,  “our father, (both his and ours) , who is in heaven, Holy be “YOUR” name,  “YOUR KINGDOM”  COME,  “YOUR” Will be done, on earth as it is done in heaven.  …….

Again Gene, WHERE IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH?

DEFINITELY NOT IN YOU!

LET’S READ THE RESPECTIVE SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 6:9 Thus therefore shall you pray:

Continue in the next post!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Believe it or not

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.  And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel,  who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……God is our Father , not Jesus,  or why would Jesus even say, (not me),  “I am going to my father “AND” your Father,  my God “AND”  your God”.

If you truly had the “Spirit of truth” abiding in you , you could easily put that together. But you are of the evil one and are unable to see the truth, which even a child could see.  You as all Satans ministers do,  spend your time making Jesus appear different than his human brothers and  sisters,  you and they have, have turned,  The man Jesus,  into your GOD. Exactly AS,   2THS2, plainly shows.  You have turned the “IMAGE” of the “MAN” Jesus,  into your God, and worship him as such also, Satan has tricked you into making Jesus your GOD, JUST AS he and his ministers have done in nearly “ALL” Christianity ,  you have fallen for the biggest “LIE”  ever fostered on humanity and even serve as a minister of that LIE.  “2ths2” .  

Do you honestly think you will not be held accountable for doing that?, don’t delude yourself into thinking you will not held accountable, I will guarantee you will,  and in that day you will know who you were following, ratherJesus or Satan.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……God is our Father , not Jesus,  or why would Jesus even say, (not me),  “I am going to my father “AND” your Father,  my God “AND”  your God”.

If you truly had the “Spirit of truth” abiding in you , you could easily put that together. But you are of the evil one and are unable to see the truth, which even a child could see.  You as all Satans ministers do,  spend your time making Jesus appear different than his human brothers and  sisters,  you and they have, have turned,  The man Jesus,  into your GOD. Exactly AS,   2THS2, plainly shows.  You have turned the “IMAGE” of the “MAN” Jesus,  into your God, and worship him as such also, Satan has tricked you into making Jesus your GOD, JUST AS he and his ministers have done in nearly “ALL” Christianity ,  you have fallen for the biggest “LIE”  ever fostered on humanity and even serve as a minister of that LIE.  “2ths2” .  

Do you honestly think you will not be held accountable for doing that?, don’t delude yourself into thinking you will not held accountable, I will guarantee you will,  and in that day you will know who you were following, ratherJesus or Satan.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel……..gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi all

IS JESUS NOT IN A CERTAIN SENSE “THE FATHER” OF THOSE WHOSE HE IS THE SAVIOR GOD HAS GIVEN TO HIM?

👇
    Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace

Hebrews 2

[11] For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
    [12] Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
    [13] And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I AND THE CHILDREN WHICH GOD HATH GIVEN ME.

John 6:37
    All that the Father GIVETH ME shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 6:39
    Now it is the will of him who sent me that I lose nothing OF ALL THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME, but that I raise it up on the last day.…

John 17:2
    as you have given him authority over all flesh, that he may give eternal life to all whom you have given him.…

[6] I have manifested thy name UNTO THE MEN WHICH THOU GAVEST ME out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept your word.

🙏

Proclaimer
    Participant

I’m not hearing any amens from you guys when I quote scripture. Lol. Your silence is deafening. You are skeptical regarding the New Testament. Free will means it is your choice of course.

Viewing 20 posts - 24,021 through 24,040 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account