JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,701 through 21,720 (of 25,930 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi LU,

YOU:He is the Firstborn of the One he calls his father, not of every creature.

KJV. Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God,

the firstborn of every creature: 

16For by him were all things created,

that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 

LU, the above scripture clearly says that

SINCE,

for by him were all things created, He is the firstborn of every creature!

The way I see it, God by Jesus as a spirit created every creature for the first time ever.

In the heavenly realms God by “THE WORD” Jesus, to be clear,

the Son of Man to be, Jesus’human nature,

as a spirit, created THE LIGHT, the BIG BANG, which enlightened the entire infinite existence,

IN ALL THE SPIRITS EMANATED FROM GOD.

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD……Then, using those spirits, He

created the first-ever angel, Lucifer, the first-ever MORNING STAR.

Then in Genesis 1:2 the first-ever water we know of in scripture, and what follows from then on..as the first.

Then from the human side, the first man, Adam, the first woman, Eve, the first firstborn son Cain through sex, the first firstborn son not through sex Abel, the first daughter,  and all the firsts which follows like the first who never died, Enoch. the first father Abraham,  the fact that in Colossians above it says:

the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 

Thus there’s nothing absolutely nothing which God created as FIRST without Jesus, I repeat

the Son of Man

not the Son of God

Now in creation, God also created the first-ever creature of every species, by Jesus’ always as a spirit.

I have to mention that Jesus as a spirit was in actual fact embodied in David as the first king over all Israel. The fact that David was the man after God’s own Heart, precisely Jesus in David’s Heart, His creator.

Peace an love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi LU,

YOU: They are one WHAT?

ONE GOD! NO?

THE FATHER IS DEFINITELY GOD ONLY OF ALL SPIRITS! But

THE SON IS DEFINITELY THE GOD AND  FATHER BOTH OF

ALL SPIRITS AND OF ALL FLESH!

Well asserted in

John20:17 ……But go to my brethren, and say to them:

I ascend to (THE GLORY OF) my Father (SPIRIT) and to your Father,(FLESH) to my God (HEAVENLY) and your God.(EARTHLY)

John17:10 And all my things are thine, (REGARDING THE FLESH)

and thine are mine; (REGARDING THE SPIRIT) and

I am glorified in them.

The above statement from Jesus clearly confirms that

Jesus Christ is the only divine being who possesses both

the spiritual state and 

the flesh state in

one body at his disposition as he feels fit.

YOU: Also, is the church “God” because the head of the church is “God?”

Which scripture declares that

“the head of the church is God”

Just to remind you:

Have you got any suggestion when Jesus was begotten on earth in relation to the scriptures hereunder:

Acts 13:33 This same God hath fulfilled to our children, raising up Jesus, as in the SECOND PSALM also is written: Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Peace and love in  Jesus Christ

Lightenup
    Participant

Carmel,

Also, is the church “God” because the head of the church is “God?”

1 Cor 11:3

But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ.

Acts 20:28

Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Lightenup
    Participant

Carmel,

They are one WHAT?

ONE GOD! NO?

John 17:22 I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one— 23I in them and You in Me—that they may be perfectly united,

They are one, i.e. perfectly united.

Lightenup
    Participant

Carmel,

Have you got any suggestion when Jesus was begotten on earth in relation to the scriptures hereunder:

Acts 13:33 This same God hath fulfilled to our children, raising up Jesus, as in the SECOND PSALM also is written: Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

This happened on the day that Jesus was begotten from the dead after his crucifixion.

Lightenup
    Participant

Proclaimer,

LU: If the YHVH Unity were a family, then just as Jesus is the Son within the YHVH family, his Father is the Father within the YHVH family.

PC:I could make the same argument that they are aliens too.

But a wise person sticks to scripture and doesn’t let their imagination run wild with things they really know nothing about.

Then I suggest you stick to scripture.

Find the answer to these questions in scripture to help you become a wise person:

Think…how many persons who are identified specifically as YHVH in the Bible, (not merely containing part of YHVH in their name) took/take part in:

Creation before the ages
    Salvation leading to eternal life

Answer that correctly and you should be able to see more clearly.

Lightenup
    Participant

@Proclaimer

This has been asked of you since January 9, 2021. Here is a reminder:

PC,

Who does the Father identify as

laying the foundations of the earth in this passage:

In Hebrews 1

8But about the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever,

and justice is the scepter of Your kingdom.

9You have loved righteousness

and hated wickedness;

therefore God, Your God, has anointed You

above Your companions with the oil of joy.”

10And:

“In the beginning, O Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth,

and the heavens are the work of Your hands.

11They will perish, but You remain;

they will all wear out like a garment.

12You will roll them up like a robe;

like a garment they will be changed;

but You remain the same,

and Your years will never end.”

LU

carmel
    Participant

Carmel,

Also, is the church “God” because the head of the church is “God?”

1 Cor 11:3

But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ.

Acts 20:28

Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

I can’t see how you concluded that from the above scriptures, God is the head of the church. He is though through Christ.

Colossians1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,…19 Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father,

that all fullness should dwell.

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

I can’t see how you concluded that from the above scriptures, God is the head of the church. He is though through Christ.

To be fair. God is the head of all. Yes Christ is the head, but God is the head of him. God is the Most High.

I know a guy who is the head of a McDonalds franchise. But he obviously doesn’t hold the most high position in McDonalds.

carmel
    Participant

Hi LU,

YOU:Carmel,

They are one WHAT?

ONE GOD! NO?

John 17:22 I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one— 23I in them and You in Me—that they may be perfectly united,

They are one, i.e. perfectly united.

BY WHAT PROCESS???

ONLY GOD IS PERFECT, AND ONLY JESUS CHRIST UNITES THE ENTIRE CREATION  ALL PERFECT IN HIM, IN NO ONE ELSE!

Colossians 1:19 Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father, that all fullness should dwell; 

20And through him to reconcile all things unto himself,

making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to

the things that are on earth, (PHYSICAL)and the things that are in heaven.(SPIRIT)

Well clear hereunder:

John17:10 And all my things (PHYSICAL)are thine, and thine (SPIRIT) are mine; and

I am glorified in them. (not the Father)

John17:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh,….

It is well clear that the relationship between the Father and the Son is UNIQUE! And through Jesus, the entire creation is perfect and one with God

John17:23 I in them, and

thou in me;

ONLY IN JESUS GOD ABIDES, AND JESUS IN ALL, AND ALL IN JESUS! there’s no direct contact between God and creation except by and in JESUS CHRIST.

THEY ALL HAVE SINNED…..

that they may be made perfect in one:

JESUS CHRIST

and the world may know that

thou hast sent me,

and hast loved them, as thou hast also loved me.  

ONLY Jesus is glorified in the state of both

the spirit and the flesh, HEAVENLY and EARTHLY, in one GLORIFIED body.

the perfect mediator between the Father and creation.

Galatians 3:20 Now a mediator is not of one:

but God is one. 

IN JESUS CHRIST, BOTH GOD, AND MEDIATOR.

The Father is in his glory ONLY as a spirit. Till the last day of the Lord.

John15:5 I am the vine; you the branches:

he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit:

for without me

you can do nothing. 

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all, and

by him all things consist.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Lightenup
    Participant

Carmel,

The God, who is the Son of God the Father, is the head of the church, not the Father. The Father did not shed his “own blood.” The Father did not become flesh.

Your last post to me is written in a way that I asked you not to write when addressing me because it is not easily readable, imo, and I am not interested in deciphering lengthy, unclearly presented posts. Therefore, if you want me to address it, write it as I suggested in the recent past and don’t forget to keep it short and to the point.

Blessings, LU

Lightenup
    Participant

PC

PC said:

To be fair. God is the head of all. Yes Christ is the head, but Hod is the head of him. God is the Most High.

The Most High Father is the only direct head of the Most High Son. The Most High Son is the only direct head of the church. The Most High Son and the Most High Father are ONE as a perfect unity, the Unity of YHVH.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes that sums up your doctrine. But you seem to be the only one who believes all this.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

You said to LU: “Yes that sums up your doctrine. But you seem to be the only one who believes all this.”

It seems that God the Father Himself believes that His Son is God and Yahweh.
    (Hebrews 1:10-12; Psalm 102:24-27)

I just want to remind you that you still haven’t answered LU’s question/post.

@Proclaimer

This has been asked of you since January 9, 2021. Here is a reminder:

PC,

Who does the Father identify as

laying the foundations of the earth in this passage:

In Hebrews 1

8But about the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever,

and justice is the scepter of Your kingdom.

9You have loved righteousness

and hated wickedness;

therefore God, Your God, has anointed You

above Your companions with the oil of joy.”

10And:

“In the beginning, O Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth,

and the heavens are the work of Your hands.

11They will perish, but You remain;

they will all wear out like a garment.

12You will roll them up like a robe;

like a garment they will be changed;

but You remain the same,

and Your years will never end.”

LU

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

I forgot to add Hebrews 1:8-9

(Hebrews 1:8-9; Hebrews 1:10-12; Psalm 102:24-27)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks Danny.

I already have my answer  but it is going to take a bit of time to articulate it. And it has to be done right, otherwise you end up with more work answering weaknesses or misconceptions in the answer.

Right now it is not priority. I have to first complete my hours for the week, before I can dedicate my time to Heaven Net.

What I have done in the past is to add each so-called support scripture to my Trinity writing. Once it is done, I can answer people swiftly from then on, with a copy, paste, and edit to fit the conversation.

So bear with me. I am not trying to avoid this. It’s the opposite. I can’t wait to get stuck into it.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

OK, no problem. Take your time.

Lightenup
    Participant

@Danny Dabbs

You said:

(Hebrews 1:10-12; Psalm 102:24-27)

You are absolutely right Danny! Christians everywhere see this also 😉

I’m glad you are here,

LU

carmel
    Participant

HI LU,

ME: I am going back to your belief when you said:

YOU: He begat His Son before He created anything.

ME:  Where in the bible one can read the above?

Now hereunder you produced a scripture which according to you is evidence that the Father begat his son before He created anything.

Col 1

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation: 16for [y]by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or rulers, or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.

Now I also asked you:

ME: Have you got any suggestion when Jesus was begotten on earth in relation to the scriptures hereunder:

Acts 13:33 This same God hath fulfilled to our children, raising up Jesus, as in the SECOND PSALM also is written: Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

YOU: This happened on the day that Jesus was begotten from the dead after his crucifixion.

Thus both scriptures clearly confirmed that Jesus was begotten while He somehow, was on earth.

Now hereunder are two more references regarding when Jesus was begotten, 

Hebrews 1:5 For to which of the angels hath he said at any time, Thou art my Son, today have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Hebrews 5:5 So Christ also did not glorify himself, that he might be made a high priest: but he that said unto him: Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

As you can read the above scriptures clearly assert that Jesus was begotten while He was a human being,

LU, I’m afraid it’s not possible that the Father begat His Son before He created anything.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Thank you for rewriting your post. That was much easier to follow.

I see those references in Hebrews, Psalms 2, Acts 13, to the “begetting” as taking place from the dead. Hence, He is called “Firstborn from the dead.” Jesus, however is certainly identified as God’s Son already many times before he was begotten from the dead.

Colossians 1:15 identifies Jesus as the “Firstborn of all creation” and then in verse 16 and beyond, the creation of all things is by that Firstborn. Obviously, he was born before he created all things.

Many blessings, LU

Viewing 20 posts - 21,701 through 21,720 (of 25,930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account