JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 21,281 through 21,300 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Jodi

You

The Son is an heir to that which YHVH made Himself, all alone, where He made all things doing so by reason that this Son would be His heir to receive it.

Me

it is THE BIBLE THAT IS AUTHORITY … NOT THE NEGATION OF THE BIBLE

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

but in these last days

he has spoken to us by his Son,

whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made 

THE WORLD. 

YOU: Proclaimer, I’m actually surprised you used this verse,

as it directly tells us there was no Son who spoke before,

no Son who spoke until these last days.

Jodi, THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE DOES NOT SAY

THAT HIS SON WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE.

IT ONLY SAYS  WHAT GOD DID IN THE LAST DAYS.

NOW SCRIPTURE CLEARLY SAYS THAT THE SON WAS 

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD. Rev.13:8

IF THE SON WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WOLRD,

BEFORE HE MUST HAVE EXISTED NOT YET SLAIN, NO? 

ANSWER Jodi:

WHERE WAS THE SON BEFORE THE WORLD WAS,

SINCE

HE WAS ONLY SLAIN ….

FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD?

NOW READ Jodi:

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth; (the one WHICH THE FATHER MADE THROUGH JESUS: Hebrews above)

I have finished THE WORK

which thou gavest me to do. (NOT ONLY in the world)

( NOW, WHEN DID THE FATHER GIVE JESUS HIS WORK TO DO?

OBVIOUS BEFORE HE WAS SLAIN, NO?)

5And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had,

before the world was,

( WHEN JESUS WAS NOT YET SLAIN)

with thee.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Revelation 13:8

…And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It has always been God’s plan for His dear begotten Son to become the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world … BUT IT INVOLVED THAT HIS DEAR SON OFFERS HIMSELF WITH HIS FULL STONEWARE AND THIS BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

STONEWARE – what is that?

Berean
    Participant

Hi Edj

willingly

1. my excuses
      I put an “s” to a word in French and that gave in english the name of a rock (sandstone)
    2. BUT IT INVOLVED THAT HIS DEAR SON OFFERS HIMSELF WILLINGLY AND THIS BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
    3. GOD BLESS
    Ed J
    Participant

STONEWARE – what is that?

Hi Edj

my excuses
    I put an “s” to a word in French and that gave in english the name of a rock (sandstone)

Ok, thanks

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Edj

willingly

BUT IT INVOLVED THAT HIS DEAR SON OFFERS HIMSELF WILLINGLY AND THIS BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
    GOD BLESS

Hi Berean,

I agree; and that is how God: by himself, created the worlds through Christ Jesus.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..then why did God Say he did it “ALONE”, and by  “HIMSELF”  , which part of ALONE, and by HIMSELF,  you people don’t understand?   If he did it “ALONE” then he didn’t do it with or through anyone else. SO YOU HAVE CREATED A “COUNTRIDCTION ” in scriptures. So what can possible be the problem here,  it is with the  GREEK word (dia) ,  a Greek word, 

dia,   A primary Preposition denoting the “channel” of an act.  Another words the “reason” or “purpose”,  for an act.   Also Notice all the other meanings it carries like ,  like the cause of “casual”,  “because of, for the cause of  , because of that , as indicating  for the purpose of  something.  By reason of, for sake of.   

When you come to correctly understand that, then there is,  no  “contradictions”  in scriptures,

God the Father created everything “Alone” and by “himself” , for the “purpose” of the man Jesus.  ANOTHER WORDS IT WAS GOD THE FATHERS “PLAN” FROM THE VERY BEGINING OF HIS CREATION.  Not only for Jesus but all of  humanity God created everything he “created” ,  he did it, “alone and by himself,” 

Peace and love to you and yours………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

God created the universe through the Son. God means God created the universe.

The son did not create the universe. Simple as that.

God created the universe through The Word that was WITH God.

That means that God created the universe. No one else created the universe. There is no other Most High God next to him that created the universe.

Jesus did not create the universe.

There is a difference between creating something and creating through and for someone.

The point is he was with God in the beginning.

God created mankind too. No other God created you. Yet he did that through your parents.

Does that then mean that God did not create you because in your case, you had a father and mother?

I’ll let you mull over that before you outright reject the explanation.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Edj…..then why did God Say he did it “ALONE”, and by  “HIMSELF”  , which part of ALONE, and by HIMSELF,  you people don’t understand?   If he did it “ALONE” then he didn’t do it with or through anyone else.

DAVID KILLED GOLIATH ALL BY HIMSELF, ALL ALONE!

DID HE Gene? or

THE SLING DID IT ? or 

THE STONE DID IT? OR 

IN ACTUAL FACT 

GOD KILLED GOLIATH?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

princess
    Participant

best line …….

’ll let you mull over that before you outright reject the explanation

lol!!!

proclamation; after that,  your views are found somewhat interpretive/derivative. god is not form. even your metaphysical writings of red are of no use. your drawing god down, like on a sheet of paper. hast thou ran out ?!?

truly, your time sings of great sorrows.

the language of  patriarchy. pardon me sir, that just wont due. spirit does not get lost or stopped in time. come to think of it,  the only human character you don’t attribute is to his; face, somewhere along the line the fire face became a bit much, that one was giving to the devil. other attributes as well. so which god are you talking about?  absolutely not first truth, that is clear.

the my god is god and yours is not, grindstone curse of the faith. constantly a fight with it. who cares, really. all you want is everlasting life, chances are slim. so the conclusion of the matter is. nothing is new under the sun or is it son?! Pass the blood, wash us in it!!! sacrificial blood. say that now you are  pagan!

nice icon

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Princess: a little feisty today are we?

How are you doing? Haven’t seen you in a while.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer……God created my parents and me and Jesus, the Spirit of life from the one God, that given us all a  body  body was placed there by God alone, not through anyone but him alone,  what God made was expandable from the beginning and has never quite expanding yet.   Tell me this why did Jesus say,  “call no man on earth your Father, you have “one” Father who is in heaven”.

You talk about being honest, OK, let’s be honest , tell the truth you preach Jesus as the one God created everything through, for the purpose to try to establish him as a preexistingbeing right?

You or no one her has any prove from scripture that God created anything through, except to us a mistranslated Greek word (dia)  which should be translated as I and Jodi  have shown .

You take the words , was “with’ God , and leave off the words ” the word was God”,  so you can force the text to say what in fact it does not say. 

Please show us any activity of Jesus in the OLD TESTEMENT, there is none, and we were told by Paul not to believe those thing taught that does not agree with the Old Testement.

You also take a scripture that says , he is “called” the word of God, a sur-name, Afforded him because he “quotes” the words God tells him to us.  JESUS is no more the word of God “himself” , then you or anyone else is,  and that even includes the prophets, as Jesus was and is one of them. 

But what working behind all this?,  it is Satan himself, who want all humanity to move JESUS away from their own idenity with him,  as a 100% pure human being, exactly as we are, and came into his only life as a born human being not as a “being who was wiped out and put into a womb of a women, as you preach.  You haven’t produced any proof of any activity of Jesus before his berth at all.  You and those who believe like you are teachers of Satan’s “Doctrines of Seperation”, are doing exactly what Satan wants you to,  make Jesus out to be completely different than we are. 

I realize you don’t understand that, but none the less it is the truth.

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..God certanily does do things “by his Spirit “in” a person, that for sure, he spoke to us through the Prophets , of which Jesus was one of them, and they were all “anointed” beings who God was in ‘via’ his Anointing Spirit.  And yes it was God who was doing it, just as Jesus said, he could do “NOTHING” of  himself. 

But we are not talking about “anointed” human beings , nor was God , when he said , he created everything “ALONE and by “HIMSELF” ,  HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS CREATION, Not about him assisting human being in carring out his will in this world,  which he ALONE and by HIMSELF “CREATED”.  

Carmel you either except what God the Father says or you don’t, that is up to you.

Peace and love to you and yours…….gene

Berean
    Participant

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him;

and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.(1 Cor.8:6)

[9] And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ🙁 Ephesians 3)

1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:(Colossians 1)

BY HIM      AND     FOR   HIM

BY (DIA)  HIM     AND      FOR (EIS)  HIM

THE FATHER SPEAKING TO THE SON:

[10] And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    [11] They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
    [12] And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

AMEN

ALLELOUIA

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, why resist the truth found in scripture? What is the point. It will not end well for you.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer……God created my parents and me and Jesus, the Spirit of life from the one God, that given us all a body body was placed there by God alone, not through anyone but him alone, what God made was expandable from the beginning and has never quite expanding yet. Tell me this why did Jesus say, “call no man on earth your Father, you have “one” Father who is in heaven”.

Your on the ropes Gene. If it makes you happy, then you had a mommy and daddy. Yet God created you and no one else right? See how that works? Of course you will turn a blind eye. Willful blindness.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You talk about being honest, OK, let’s be honest , tell the truth you preach Jesus as the one God created everything through, for the purpose to try to establish him as a preexistingbeing right?

Now for the KO. You talk about being honest Gene, but in reality, I only have to quote scripture and you get all riled up about what it is saying.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.…

Boom!

What topic would you like to discuss next?

Berean
    Participant

The Son of God

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:Carmel…..God certanily does do things “by his Spirit “in” a person, that for sure, he spoke to us through the Prophets , of which Jesus was one of them, and they were all “anointed” beings who God was in ‘via’ his Anointing Spirit.

Me: YOUR BLINDNESS IS TERRIBLE Gene.

YOU NEVER GOT THE MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU.

HERE IT IS AGAIN

DAVID KILLED GOLIATH

ALL BY HIMSELF, ALL ALONE!

DID HE Gene? or

THE SLING DID IT ? or 

THE STONE DID IT?

YOU: God certainly does do things “by his Spirit “in” a person,

ME: GOD’S SPIRIT IN A PERSON IS 

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN. 

THE FIRSTBORN OF

EVERY CREATURE.

YOU: that for sure, he spoke to us through the Prophets , of which Jesus was one of them, and they were all “anointed” beings

ME: they were all “anointed” beings, Gene,

BUT WHY IT IS ONLY JESUS CALLED 

“THE CHRIST”???

Peace and love in Jesus “THE CHRIST”

Viewing 20 posts - 21,281 through 21,300 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account