Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 5,801 through 5,820 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

This Flat Earther owes $100,000 because his challenge was completed

Of course he didn’t pay.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……. Proclaimer is right when you are confronted with a truth you can’t deny, you simply change subjects and devert to something else.  Your not honest at all,  take the many times i have said that anyone can take a cheep pair of benoclures and see the ISS, traveling around this earth,, 24 hours a day every second of every day of the year, showing us all pictures of this earth as it goes around it.  ANYONE CAN VIEW IT ON THE INTERNET 24/7.  WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO DENY THAT FACT? You never have excepted that “plain truth”, have you?, Nor have you ever said or explained why either, that i can recall anyway.  

So many honest proofs have been posted to you,  about your,  “flat earth” bs, that any person, seeking honest truth could easely understand, and yet you keep ignoring them, and devert , to something else, but never actually disproving it.  Thats you trick, when you are proven wrong , you simply,  deny and  devert.  

If i were Proclaimer, i would have changed the title  to, “The Flat Earth BS”  by MIKE ,   so everyone could see that it was your doing,  not this site.  Changing it to “Biblical Cosmology”  only helped you out,  by making it apear as  if  your  flat earth,   “stupidy”, ever really had any real true importance in the first place?  

By the way Mike, Jodi has more understanding of scripture in her little finger, then you have ever had , you should listen intentely to what she is posting,  and so should every one here also. She is lead by the “Spirit of Truth” and is posting “Sound Doctrine”.   IMO

Peace and love to you and yours Mike………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike simply ignores truth

Yes gene, Mike ignores truth. Take this one fact. It disproves the earth is flat and proves it is a globe.

But Mike has shown zero interest in doing this simple experiment just like he is not interested in using his camera to zoom in after sunset to bring the sun back into view. He ignores proof and continues to peddle lies.

When a man cares not for truth, he becomes a tool for the father of lies.

Scripture tells us that liars do not inherit the kingdom of God. This is something that Mike needs to take seriously. But will his pride allow him to be a servant of truth and let him be guided into all truth. That is entirely up to him.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

The problem is that I’ve already shown you the flaw in your “bring back the sun” argument.  In fact, I’m very happy to do it again. There’s only one question… will you be honorable enough to actually participate in a discussion about it?

That means making your own arguments (“this proves a ball earth”)… but also directly addressing my rebuttals.

Can you do that, Proclaimer? Because your history strongly suggests that you cannot.

(I speak of course to the most recent and blatant example of the three posts on the previous page with very easy questions on them that you and Gene refuse to answer.)

So… can you? Are you willing to have an honest DISCUSSION about it? Or is it better for people of your and Gene’s very limited mental capacity to just keep shouting, “Bring back the sun or the earth is a ball!” because you are deathly afraid of an actual open discussion about it?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Another case in point is your moon argument. The very first time you brought it up, I told you I was willing to do it and I asked you to set it up.

Did you do that?  Of course not, because it’s much easier for people with your mentality to just keep shouting it as if it is something I am running away from and have not already directly addressed.

In other words, your tool is projection, which is another sign that you ARE the Left.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Btw Proclaimer, there’s a new question for you in our private thread. Chop chop.

And don’t forget about the three posts in a row with easy questions for you on the previous page of this thread. Chop chop.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer: Yes gene, Mike ignores truth. Take this one fact. It disproves the earth is flat and proves it is a globe.

sz00mn9wqnp6i0cd4fo0ohfp3cjbaw43

But Mike has shown zero interest in doing this simple experiment just like he is not interested in using his camera to zoom in after sunset to bring the sun back into view. He ignores proof and continues to peddle lies.

Proclaimer,  I accepted your moon challenge the moment you made it… so who’s peddling lies here?  I also explained why we’d see what your meme shows whether we lived on a ball or not.  But since you are better with cartoons than words, I used your own meme, turned it sideways, and swapped out the ball for a flat earth…

Sticker

Can you see that the results are the same whether it is a ball or a disk?  If you still can’t quite understand it, then tape a photo of the moon to your own ceiling, look at it from one end of the room, and then from the opposite end of the same room.  You’ll find that the top becomes the bottom from the opposite viewing angle, and it doesn’t require your living room to be a ball.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer, would you like me to directly address your sun challenge again?  Or would you like some time to let my moon cartoon sink in first?

Oh, and if we DO discuss your sun challenge, are you going to participate in a fair and open dialogue about it?  Or just ignore my posts and keep on posting lies about me?  (It’s a fair question, since I have already addressed your sun challenge multiple times, and you haven’t responded with a single word to any of them.)

Let me know, Champ.

In the meantime, I’ll repost those questions from last week that you and Gene seem to keep overlooking no matter how many times I keep reposting them.  😉

mikeboll64
    Blocked

PRETENDER AND GENE:

GOD CREATED THE RAQIA ON DAY 2.

1.  WHERE WAS GOD LIVING BEFORE THEN?

2.  DID GOD MOVE INTO THE RAQIA AFTER HE CREATED IT?

3.  OR DOES GOD STILL DWELL WHERE HE ALWAYS DID… OUTSIDE OF OUR PHYSICAL REALM?

HONEST AND RESPECTFUL QUESTIONS DESERVE HONEST AND RESPECTFUL ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE SINCERELY SEEKING NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

GENE AND PRETENDER, ARE YOU GUYS HONEST PEOPLE WHO ARE SINCERELY SEEKING THE TRUTH?  PROVE IT BY ANSWERING ALL THREE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY AND HONESTLY.  OR PROVE THE EXACT OPPOSITE BY IGNORING THEM.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

GENE AND PROCLAIMER:

IF YOU GUYS ARE TRULY TRUTH SEEKERS, AND THERE’S NO REASON TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, PROVE IT BY ANSWERING ALL 3 OF THESE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY, WITH A YES OR A NO.

1. ARE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS IN THE RAQIA? YES OR NO?

2. ARE THE WATERS ABOVE THE RAQIA?  YES OR NO?

3. DOES THIS REQUIRE THE WATERS TO BE ABOVE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS? YES OR NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

GENE AND PRETENDER:

IF YOU GUYS ARE TRULY TRUTH SEEKERS, AND THERE’S NO REASON TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, PROVE IT BY ADDRESSING THIS REQUEST THAT I’VE MADE MANY TIMES ALREADY…

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOUR INTERPRETATION OF GENesis 1 HAS GOD CREATING LIGHT AFTER IT ALREADY EXISTED, CREATING HEAVEN AFTER IT ALREADY EXISTED, CREATING EARTH AFTER IT ALREADY EXISTED, AND CREATING THE LUMINARIES AFTER THEY ALREADY EXISTED.

Proclaimer
    Participant

1. ARE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS IN THE RAQIA? YES OR NO?
    2. ARE THE WATERS ABOVE THE RAQIA?  YES OR NO?
    3. DOES THIS REQUIRE THE WATERS TO BE ABOVE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS? YES OR NO?

1. Not sure. If the bible absolutely says IN then it is yes.

2. Not sure. If the bible absolutely says ABOVE then it is yes.

3. No.

Now pay attention please. No3 is NO and the first two questions are irrelevant for the point you are making. Why?

Because raqia is expanse or space.

1. Yes waters are above and below the raquia. There is space or an expanse between the waters. Clouds and sea etc.

2. Yes  stars are in space. We refer to that as outerspace. But expanse also defines it.

3. No, there is no requirement for waters to be above the sun and stars.

BTW  I have answered this multiple times. Maybe it is simple enough for you now to understand? If not then I guess you have nearly no hope of grasping this truth. It may well be beyond your understanding to fathom and there may not be anything we can do to help.

Here’s one more clue if you can’t fathom what I’m saying. God called the raqia – heaven. Paul mentions three heavens. So the raqia in your point 1 and 2 could simply match the first and second heavens respectively.

The answer is in this post Mike. Take your time. Read it over and over. One point at a time.

Please do not ask this question again because that will prove to me uou ste a time waster and God told me years ago to avoid such people and so far you have ticked that box.

Proclaimer
    Participant

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOUR INTERPRETATION OF GENESIS 1 HAS GOD CREATING LIGHT AFTER IT ALREADY EXISTED, CREATING HEAVEN AFTER IT ALREADY EXISTED, CREATING EARTH AFTER IT ALREADY EXISTED, AND CREATING THE LUMINARIES AFTER THEY ALREADY EXISTED.

Already answered this multiple times. Please pay attention.

Let there be light isn’t absolutely saying creating light. Creation was already there in the beginning when he CREATED the heaven and earth. Earth that was made later is simply land from the sea. It is not the planet. And LET there be light could well be the presence of light hitting the surface of the great deep which is the context at that point. This could be a reference to light of the sun penetrating a thinning atmosphere as it clears up and allows conditions for life to flourish. The separation of waters is the continuation of the atmosphere clearing up to further allow light and even the source of that light.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Deceptive Diagram

NOPE.

That diagram you posted shows a huge moon. It shows that the whole flat plane sees the moon 100% of the time. This does not match reality. The diagram you posted is deception.

Look at your own FE model. Your moon is close and small. Not far away as in the heliocentric model.

Remember, the higher you place the sun and moon, the more area of a flat plain will see it. You cannot raise it and lower it to suit different arguments. You need to make it work with your low orbit small sun and moon that will only be visible on part of the flat plane at any one time. Therein lies one of your problems. You need a unique and contradictory FE model to answer each question.

Try facing another person in the same room. Suspend a basketball to the ceiling in the middle of the room. You will be looking at different sides of the basketball plain and simple.

landing_flatearth-theory

Conclusion

Only on a globe can you see the exact same face of the moon but rotated.

On a flat earth, you will see a different face.

But even if we ignore this sleight of hand trick, you can still see that the two people in your diagram will see a different face, not the exact same one.

So let’s settle it. We will coordinate to photograph a full moon in our respective parts of the world at the same exact time. Let me know if you want to prove this, or if the truth is just not important to you.

#FlerfsFearExperiments

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer, would you like me to directly address your sun challenge again? Or would you like some time to let my moon cartoon sink in first?

Moon cartoon clearly debunked.

Yes, show me an instance where the sun has set and then bring it back again.

Just like those boats that have set so to speak and are brought back. Bring it back after it has completely disappeared.

Of course, the reason the small boat comes back is because it was never over the horizon to begin with. It was just too far away to see it.

But the sun cannot be brought back because it has gone over the curve.

#FlerfsFearExperiments

Proclaimer
    Participant

@genebalthrop

If i were Proclaimer, i would have changed the title  to, “The Flat Earth BS”  by MIKE ,   so everyone could see that it was your doing,  not this site.  Changing it to “Biblical Cosmology”  only helped you out,  by making it apear as  if  your  flat earth,   “stupidy”, ever really had any real true importance in the first place?

It will eventually be changed back to FE. At the moment, it will destroy any google rank I have if it is changed back. But when the topic is finished which will either be from Mike not answering questions correctly or leaving because he cannot answer honest questions, then it will not affect the site because it will not appear in the homepage and other pages because the conversation will not be current anymore.

Until I have created a writing about this, and Mike is spreading his lies on another platform, it needs to remain under a different title.

I guess Google knows all too well that Flat Earth is just plain stupid and has also tracked it to be a declining search term due to being fully debunked. See below:

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Proclaimer, you are not able to make a normal conversation.
    Instead of addressing the valid points you just insult and slander.
    You are one of them Freemasons. I know it because you
    are using their misleading “C” sign in your name and in your profil picture.
    MC Proclaimer, you are a liar, a coward and a hypocrite.
    I’m done with you.
    You can delete me from YOUR forum.
    Goodbye guys, especially Mike, you were a godsend!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good bye @dannyd

Please ask forgiveness for the multiple lies your post including me being a freemason because my icon has a C in it. That is the best advice I can leave you with.

Also live by faith and not fear. That would help you not fall for false conspiracy theories and false teachers in the future. But repentance first danny.

@genebalthrop

Do you want to bid danny farewell and leave him with a parting message?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Danny:  Proclaimer, you are not able to make a normal conversation.
    Instead of addressing the valid points you just insult and slander…
    Proclaimer, you are a liar, a coward and a hypocrite.
    I’m done with you.
    You can delete me from YOUR forum.
    Goodbye guys, especially Mike, you were a godsend!

AMEN, brother!  I read Pretender’s last posts (and the ones he made in our private thread) this morning, and was thinking the same exact thing about it being time to just walk away from him (again).  But now, because of what you said, I’m rethinking that decision.  After all, you were only on this thread for a couple of weeks before I was able to expose Pretender to you for what he truly is.  And it only took you a couple of months to become so fed up with his constant lies, cowardice, and hypocrisy that you could no longer suffer this fool, right?

So maybe I will stick around until he bans me, so I can keep exposing him as what he truly is for even more people.  After all, it’s not very hard.  All I have to do is keep posting scriptural truths, and he does the rest all by himself. 😉

I’ll pray on it… and for you in your future endeavors.  May God bless and enrich your life. 🙂❤🙏

Proclaimer
    Participant

One reason people leave is because their arguments have been defeated. And surely Mike, this applies to you perhaps more than any other member here.

Your gospel is debunked.

Romans 16:18
    For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

It is very selfish and evil to deceive simpletons and naïve people.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,801 through 5,820 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account