Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 5,781 through 5,800 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yes Danny, I noticed that right away.  In fact that’s why I brought that very point up as a DIRECT question to him yesterday.  So far, crickets from both him and Gene.  🙄

Proclaimer
    Participant

Lol, still missed the point dabbs.

Back to the drawing board.

My point debunks Mike.

If he is right, then it enforces that God is below the waters.

But you miss that I do not believe Mike is right, thus by extension I am not making that argument, rather Mike is making it without knowing it. If you still can’t get your head around it then just admit you are out of your depth.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What I’d like to know is why you flat earthers keep going. You get utterly demolished in every single debate, yet you keep coming back. Usually with the same debunked garbage. Lol.

It’s one thing to be a simpleton, That is not a sin.

But fools incur judgement.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, can you quote the post number where you have brought back the sun.

If you haven’t done it yet, then why are you scared to do it?

Proclaimer
    Participant

You guys are changing my views on censorship.

I am against it because it tries to quiet truth or alterative views.

And the left have weaponized it against Conservatives which is very unfair.

But you guys have me rethinking my stance on censorship.

You really cannot have people posting the most foolish crap all the time.

It can bring a platform to ruin.

Prove me wrong.

Lol.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, I asked you a question in our debate.

Chop chop.

It is the last post.

No excuses because it is easy to find, so not time wasted looking for it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…….Thats exactly right, this end less debates about something so stupid does effect this site, into bring it down to stupid rambling.  Mike is a expert at causing distraction from the truth, even common sense things,  he will not except. His arguments have nothing to do with aquiring truth, nor recievi g true knowledge,  but just trying to  positionig  himself more superior in understanding,  then others, except those who he can fool, like Berean, and Danny.

I used to think he was a intellegent person, but i have changed my view , he is not , tell me how many of the things you and i and others have shown him that he has excepted?, “MOTHING” .  

He is in a debat now with Jodi. And she is posting amazing bibical truths here that could help us all grow, and no matter how many scriptures and time  She takes  to prove her points over and over,  he will not except them. It is obvious to me his intrest is not to search for truth and growing, but to devert from the truth and corrupt sound teaching and doctrine.

God the Father will not draw those who are truly seeking the truth here, to get caught up in this, Stupidity, Proclaimer.,  IMO.

There is a reason God said to Isreal, “you shall not sacrifice an “ASS”,  unto me, if you choose not to redeem it,  you shall break it’s neck”.  “there is both goodness and serverity with God”. 

Peace and love to you and your Proclaimer………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Proclaimer, would you please address what I posted.
    Here is it again:
    In Gen. 1:8 God calls the firmament “heaven” (Hebrew shamayim). That turns out to give little additional definition to what the firmament (raqia) is, since in all the cases in Genesis 1 where God puts a name to something, there is never a one-to-one correspondence to the original word for the object and the subsequent name. For instance, God calls the primordial light “Day” (Gen 1:5). This does not mean that “light” and “day” are synonymous. Any thorough Hebrew lexicon lists a number of meanings for the Hebrew word for “light” and a different list of senses in which yom, the Hebrew word for “day”, is used.

“Heaven” is used in many senses of the visible sky and of the abode of God. Thus, we need to let context and usage inform our understanding of what shamayim and raqia mean in their specific occurrences. Sometimes “heaven” refers to some aspect of the physical sky and sometimes it does not. God was not homeless prior to the separation of the waters on Day 2. The fact that Gen 1:14-17 uses the compound phrase “the firmament of the heaven” further indicates that “firmament” (raqia) is not one-for-one synonymous with “heaven” (shamayim). The Israelites would understand this phrase to mean “the spread-out dome of the sky”.

This is from the article:
    https://letterstocreationists.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/was-the-expanse-overhead-in-genesis-1-a-solid-dome/

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Thanks for posting that great info again, Danny.  Based on Proclaimer’s and Gene’s most recent posts, neither of them are interested in truth – or they WOULD address your post, and my direct questions pertaining to it…

Pretender and Gene:

God created the raqia on Day 2.

1.  Where was God living before then?

2.  Did God move into the raqia after He created it?

3.  Or does God still dwell where He always did… outside of our physical realm?

Honest and respectful questions deserve honest and respectful answers from people who are sincerely seeking nothing but the truth.

Gene and Pretender, are you guys honest people who are sincerely seeking the truth?  Prove it by answering all three questions directly and honestly.  Or prove the exact opposite by ignoring them.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

GENE AND PROCLAIMER:

IF YOU GUYS ARE TRULY TRUTH SEEKERS, AND THERE’S NO REASON TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, PROVE IT BY ANSWERING ALL 3 OF THESE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY, WITH A YES OR A NO.

1. ARE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS IN THE RAQIA? YES OR NO?

2. ARE THE WATERS ABOVE THE RAQIA?  YES OR NO?

3. DOES THIS REQUIRE THE WATERS TO BE ABOVE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS? YES OR NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene and Pretender:

IF YOU GUYS ARE TRULY TRUTH SEEKERS, AND THERE’S NO REASON TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, PROVE IT BY ADDRESSING THIS REQUEST THAT I’VE MADE MANY TIMES ALREADY…

Please explain why your interpretation of  Gen 1 has God creating light after it already existed, creating heaven after it already existed, creating earth after it already existed, and creating the luminaries after they already existed.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer: Mike, I asked you a question in our debate.

Chop chop.

It is the last post.

No excuses because it is easy to find, so not time wasted looking for it.

Who do you think I am… YOU?  😅  I logged on, saw your post, and then immediately answered the Hot Seat question before posting a single thing anywhere else on this site – as per the rules.

Maybe you should try that sometime.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  Mike, can you quote the post number where you have brought back the sun.

Asked and answered… many, many times.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  What I’d like to know is why you flat earthers keep going. You get utterly demolished in every single debate, yet you keep coming back. Usually with the same debunked garbage.

How can we be “demolished” by someone too afraid to even have the conversation?  How could it have been “debunked” when you are too afraid to even TALK about it?

Proclaimer:  You guys are changing my views on censorship.

Well, that would sure be one way for you to avoid hiding and saying ridiculous things like gravity attracts AND repels, and that the waters ABOVE the sun, moon and stars are the clouds, right?

Proclaimer:  I am against it because it tries to quiet truth or alterative views.

And the left have weaponized it against Conservatives which is very unfair.

Read your own words there, Sport.  Is the Left doing it because the Right is “posting the most foolish crap all the time”?  Or is the Right posting TRUTH – and the Left has no actual ANSWER to that truth, and so their only recourse is to censor those who are posting that truth?

Listen Sunshine, you haven’t been a part of any actual discussion or debate in months.  You and Gene are both afraid to actually DISCUSS this stuff in a direct and honest manner.  What does that tell you?  You ARE the Left!

Think about it… Have you ever tried to have a respectable conversation about the issues with a leftist?  How does that ALWAYS go?

“Orange Man Bad!”

“Okay… but WHY is he bad?  What particular thing did he do that makes him bad?”

“Shut up you f-ing racist!  I hope your whole family dies!  You are an f-ing extremist and a threat to democracy!  I should kill you right now because you don’t even deserve to live!  I’m going to report you and get you kicked off of Twitter/Facebook!”

Now, think about how you and Gene have handled this discussion.  You can’t directly and respectably answer our direct questions and points, right?  Instead, when faced with an honest and completely respectable question or point, instead of just addressing it and making your own counterpoint, you just hurl insult after insult – as if you seriously think that saying, “Flat earthers are all stupid and we’ve debunked everything” actually makes it true, or you right.

And now you’ve made at least two veiled threats about cancelling my/our voice here.

Can you see it yet?  Pretender, you ARE the freaking Left!  🤣

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene: Mike is a expert at causing distraction from the truth…

I used to think he was a intellegent person, but i have changed my view , he is not… 

Gene, if you’ve got time to post insults, then you’ve got time to answer 3 very easy Yes or No questions, right?  So why HAVEN’T you answered them? 🤔

GENE AND PROCLAIMER:

IF YOU GUYS ARE TRULY TRUTH SEEKERS, AND THERE’S NO REASON TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, PROVE IT BY ANSWERING ALL 3 OF THESE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY, WITH A YES OR A NO.

1. ARE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS IN THE RAQIA? YES OR NO?

2. ARE THE WATERS ABOVE THE RAQIA?  YES OR NO?

3. DOES THIS REQUIRE THE WATERS TO BE ABOVE THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS? YES OR NO?

They are not hard questions, Gene.  Why are you too afraid to answer them?  You’re not a scared little coward, are you?  If not, prove it by answering them.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene:  He is in a debat now with Jodi. And she is posting amazing bibical truths here that could help us all grow, and no matter how many scriptures and time  She takes  to prove her points over and over,  he will not except them. It is obvious to me his intrest is not to search for truth and growing, but to devert from the truth and corrupt sound teaching and doctrine.

I’m truly enjoying my private discussion with Jodi.  She has a wealth of Biblical knowledge and insight, and I have learned many things from her already.  We started with a little “house cleaning” – a little back and forth to feel each other out and see where each of us was coming from.  Turns out that we actually agree on the vast majority of issues we’ve discussed so far.  And the few we don’t agree on have been minor issues that have no bearing on whether or not Jesus preexisted anyway.

That being said, we’ve just now actually started the debate on preexistence.  I listed Micah 5:2, and her explanation for that one led us directly to John 8:58.  And that’s it so far, Gene.  We are still in the process of discussing the very first preexistent scripture that I presented.

So I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion that you posted about our discussion, but then again, there’s a reason I’m doing this with her and not you.

Cheers.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Read your own words there, Sport.  Is the Left doing it because the Right is “posting the most foolish crap all the time”?

Read my own words Mike. I acknowledge how unfair it is to censor truth. But a line does need to be drawn with bottom of the barrel  low quality rubbish posts.

Further  because you reject truth it guarantees you will continue to propagate lies and foolish ideas.

My plan is to have you banned by using the Hot Seat. If you answer questions properly, then you will be useful and can stay because progress will be made.

Proclaimer
    Participant

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer: Read my own words Mike. I acknowledge how unfair it is to censor truth. But a line does need to be drawn with bottom of the barrel  low quality rubbish posts.

But YOU and GENE are the only ones here making bottom-of-the-barrel low quality rubbish posts!  The rest of us are having honest and respectable discourse about a very intriguing and complicated issue.  Instead of “drawing lines” when the questions to you get too hard to answer, why not just join us in an honest, open and respectable discussion?

Proclaimer:  Further  because you reject truth it guarantees you will continue to propagate lies and foolish ideas.

What truth have I rejected?  What verifiable, unequivocal empirical data have you presented in support of this truth, which I then rejected?

Proclaimer:  My plan is to have you banned by using the Hot Seat. If you answer questions properly, then you will be useful and can stay because progress will be made.

You mean the same Hot Seat that YOU totally disregarded and broke your own rules for almost a year now?  That Hot Seat?  😎

Bring it on, because progress will most certainly be made… just not the way you think.

And thanks for showing a rare moment of honesty and admitting that you do indeed intend to ban me.  I’ve felt it coming for a while now.  I knew it was inevitable from the moment we started the Bible Vs Scientism discussion, because it was easy to see that you had nothing but insults and mumbo-jumbo.  And when a very proud man who imagines himself as a highly intelligent teacher of others gets slapped down so hard and so often, he will eventually do everything in his power to silence the one doing the slapping.

Look at Gene.  He’s been trying for months to get you to either shut down the Biblical Cosmology thread or get rid of me, right?  He just doesn’t have the power to do it, and so he’s relegated to pleading with the one who does.

And you certainly have that power.  Let’s see if you’ll use it FAIRLY.

Bring on your Hot Seat, Champ.  Unlike you, I truly AM after nothing but truth, and therefore have no reason to run, hide, or hurl insults instead of honest and direct answers.  I would tell you good luck banning me for giving honest and direct answers, but you are NOT an honest and honorable man like I am, and are more than willing to call the truth a lie (as you have proven countless times), just so you can ban me for that “lie”.

Anyway, you have some very straightforward and simple questions waiting for you in this very thread.  I posted them today, and put them all in very big font so you couldn’t miss them.  (They are the 7th, 8th and 9th posts above this one.)  Chop chop, Tiger.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What truth have I rejected?  What verifiable, unequivocal empirical data have you presented in support of this truth, which I then rejected?

See. You have been given dozens of proofs  but you simply ignore them. Maybe you don’t even read them.

Let’s start with the fact that the sun sets. The heliocentric model predicts it, but not the flat earth.

You then come up with a low quality BS excuse that is is obscured by distance or moisture or whatever. So I simply ask you to bring back the biggest light in the sky which should be way easier to do than a small boat.

Suddenly you want to ignore this way of disproving the flat earth because deep down you know that you cannot bring the sun back after it sets.

You see, you are not interested in the truth. You want to remain in the delusion and this explains why you ignore truth and proof.

If the earth was flat you would always see its light. Ignoring that and pretending that it is too far away is BS enough, but you won’t even prove that it is too far away from eye sight range by zooming in using your quality and expensive camera gear.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,781 through 5,800 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account