Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 5,121 through 5,140 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer: And you notice huge discrepancies in the 24 hour day doctrine of Genesis.

I have no discrepancies… but I’m willing to hear you out.

Proclaimer: For example, you say the sun was created on day 3 or 4 or whatever…

No, it’s not “whatever”.  Nor is it me who is saying it.  It is God who taught us that He created the sun on Day 4.  It’s right there in Gen 1, Proclaimer.  😳  Can you really not locate that teaching in Gen 1:16-18?

Proclaimer:  …and obviously mankind was not even around, yet you still insist on 24 hours.

I know for a fact that any time “day” is used with a number and evening/morning, it is a literal day – without exception.  I also know that the plural word “days” always refers to literal days – without exception.

So the question is why YOU (who also knows these same things) would insist that it is NOT 24 hour days in Gen 1.  What is your answer to that question?

Proclaimer:  Why do you think there are 24 hours in the day, clue, it has to do with the Sun.

Actually, it doesn’t.  Our 24 hour days are dictated by God’s creation of light, and His separating light from darkness.  The sun was created to serve as a sign to mark individual days, but it is not the reason nor the impetus for the existence of days.

We learn from God (not from me) that there were three days before God even created the sun, Proclaimer.

Proclaimer:  Then we see that plants in day 4 actually flowered and produced seed, it becomes obvious that these days are not 24 hours.

That happened on Day 3.  Have you even read Gen 1?  🤔  But that aside, please provide your evidence/reasoning that the existence of flowering and fruiting plants and trees on Day 3 makes it “obvious” that it was not a literal 24 hour day.

Proclaimer:  And if we believe the text, we see that before the conclusion of day one, God already created the heavens and earth and the sun moon and stars are part of that heaven.

But you recently admitted that it’s possible that Gen 1:1 is an introductory statement, didn’t you?  So it’s not actually a matter of “believing the text” as you say, is it?  It’s rather a matter of whether you think that the creation of heaven MUST include the simultaneous creation of the things that are currently IN heaven.  It’s a matter of whether you believe it’s rational for heaven to have been created in Gen 1:1 – and then again in Gen 1:7.  And whether you believe it makes sense for earth (dry land) to have been created in Gen 1:1, described as “waters” in Gen 1:2 – and then created a second time in Gen 1:9.

Are these things rational to you, Proclaimer?

Proclaimer:  …it is clear that the word day just means a period of time where something got started and then finished. This is what evening and morning mean.

Wow.  You’ve gone off the deep end this time.  So when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, it really means that it rained for 40 “periods of time where something got started and finished”?

Proclaimer, is it possible that the word “day” actually refers to a single dark/light cycle on earth – like God said it did when He created the concept of a day and the very first one of them?

Proclaimer:  Finally, and without mentioning a ton of other stuff, we see that there was a day when god created the heavens and earth. So the context is the creation of the heavens and earth, a beginning and end of that process. So it becomes a day too.

Are you seriously still unaware that you are conflating the literal default meaning of day (This is the day Yahweh made; I will rejoice and be glad in it) and the idiomatic meaning of day (Back in the day of my grandmother)?

Or is it more likely, considering all the things I’ve repeatedly showed you about “day/days”, that you are purposely conflating the two in a desperate and pathetic attempt to keep your failed argument alive and kicking?

Proclaimer, I’ve reasonably answered all of your arguments in the novel you posted.  Now… are you able to find any scriptural flaws in my posts about the first 4 days of creation?  If so, please address one flaw at a time in separate posts so we don’t end up talking right past each other.  Thanks.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Danny: Hi Proclaimer and Mike,

I have a question for both of you:
    Can “gravity” be proven?
    If not then our earth can’t possibly be a globe!

It cannot be proven true, Danny.  In order to do so, we’d have to take two bodies of mass to a place where no other bodies of mass could act upon them, and see if they are drawn to each other.  We are unable to do that.

It is, however, proven false by the fact that smoke from a fire and gases like helium do have mass – yet they move away from the mass of the earth instead of towards it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…….So in your logic of the earth being,  only the dry land,  then when God covered theearth with water , the earth disapeared right. “Nonsense” , the earth was still there but covered with water. Land is land , even if it is covered with water. If i were to take dry land and cover it with water does that change that land to something other the earth? NO,  it dosent change it, it’s still earth , howbeit, wet earth.

GEN 1:2…..in the Hebrew the wording shows,  the earth came to be , tohu and bohu,  not that it always existed that way.  Science also shows the earth had had severial major flood events in the past as withinessed by the earth and  fossil layers found  all over this earth.

The earth and the heavens,  heavenly bodies preexisted , Gods creation,  spoken of, after Gen1:1 , if they didn’t preexist how could the Spirit of God hover over the waters, and God say , “let the dry land appear”, see the land had to be  there.  before God even started His present day creation on this earth, “dry land”.

The big problem is your not understanding the Actual Hebrew wording for Gen1:2.  IMO.

peace and love to you and yours Mike………..gene

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene: Mike…….So in your logic of the earth being,  only the dry land,  then when God covered theearth with water , the earth disapeared right. “Nonsense” , the earth was still there but covered with water.

Does the Bible say the earth was “formless” and “naught” during the flood, like it says in Gen 1:2?

As usual, Gene, your argument is not with me, but with the Bible…

Gen 1:10… God named the dry ground “earth,” and the gathered waters he named “seas.” 

Underlined part in Hebrew:

And   Called     God     Dry Land (yabbashah)     Earth (erets)

The Hebrew word “yabbashah” literally means “dry land”.  It is used for when God parted the Red Sea to let Moses and the Israelites walk across it on “dry land”…

Exodus 14:16… Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide the water so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground (yabbashah).

So “dry ground” is literally “dry ground”, Gene.  And in Gen 1:10, God Himself named the “dry ground” (yabbashah) portion of our world “earth” (erets).  The water portion of our world He named “seas”.

That’s why you so often read in the Bible about how God created (1) heaven, (2) earth, AND (3) sea.

Notice how “earth” and “sea” are two very different things.  In the Bible, the word “earth” refers only to the dry ground portion of our world on which humans live.  It never refers to the entire “earth AND sea” world – but only to the dry ground part.

Gene:  Land is land , even if it is covered with water. If i were to take dry land and cover it with water does that change that land to something other the earth? NO,  it dosent change it, it’s still earth , howbeit, wet earth.

Of course any rational person would understand that if it rains and the “dry ground” becomes wet or even flooded, it doesn’t cease to be “earth”.  It’s still “earth” that just happens to be covered with water for a while.

Gene:  GEN 1:2…..in the Hebrew the wording shows,  the earth came to be , tohu and bohu,  not that it always existed that way. 

No Gene.  It say the earth WAS formless (not formed yet/having no form) and void (emptiness, naught).  You like to read “was” as “came to be” for your own personal reasons… yet no Bible translates it as “came to be” in Gen 1:2, right?

But let’s humor you for a minute.  If the earth “came to be” without form and void, why would that have affected LIGHT?  Or HEAVEN?  Or the SUN, MOON, and STARS?

Because we can read in Gen 1 when all of these things were created, right?  So if the earth itself suffered some damage and had to be remade, why would God have had to also recreate all of those other things?

Did the event that damaged the previous earth also completely destroy heaven, the sun, the moon, all of the stars, and even light itself?

What say you?

Gene:  Science also shows the earth had had severial major flood events in the past as withinessed by the earth and  fossil layers found  all over this earth.

Nonsense.  The fossil record shows exactly what we’d expect to see:  Billion of dead things buried in sediments that were laid down very rapidly by water.  The fossil record confirms the great flood of Noah’s day.

You know, Gene, the secular geologists used to be urged to never suggest any particular fossil site was the result of flooding, because it sounded too much like the flood of the Bible.  But over time, there was SO MUCH evidence that these fossil sites WERE the result of flooding that they could no longer pretend that they weren’t.  So then the story changed to dozens, hundreds, and even thousands of LOCAL major flooding events to explain the sites.

Hmm…  So it was a major LOCAL flooding event in Botswana?  And a major LOCAL flooding event in Nigeria?  And a major LOCAL flooding event in Morocco? And in Kenya?  And in Tanzania?  And so on and so on?

Anything to keep it from being one huge WORLDWIDE flooding event, right?  Anything to “free the science from Moses” – as Charles Lyell, the originator of “deep time uniformitarianism” put it.  https://creation.com/charles-lyell-free-science-from-moses

But you go ahead and keep spouting that nonsense.  In the meantime, since YOU brought up Noah’s flood, how do you explain the Biblical claim that some of the waters that flooded the earth came through the floodgates of heaven, which God opened to let the waters above the firmament fall to the earth?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey Proclaimer and all.  I just stumbled across this while fighting this same fight on a different discussion forum…

Joshua 6:2-15… Then the Lord said to Joshua… March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days…  On the seventh day, march around the city seven times… 

Joshua got up early the next morning and the priests took up the ark of the Lord… marching before the ark of the Lord and blowing the trumpets… On the second day they marched around the city once and returned to the camp. They did this for six days.  On the seventh day, they got up at daybreak and marched around the city seven times in the same manner…

Wow!  It’s the same exact language as is used about the creation!  It even has a command from God to do something for six days, and then something else on the seventh day.  Now where have we heard that before?

Exodus 20:9-11… Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work…

For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. 

So guys…

1.  Is the Joshua passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day?  Yes or No?

2.  Is the first part of the Exodus passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day?  Yes or No?

3.  Is the last part of the Exodus passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day?  Yes or No?

See guys, if you answer “Yes”, “Yes”, “No” – then your bias exposes you as frauds.  It is ALL the same language.  If the first two ARE literal days, then the latter one must also be literal days, because there is no scriptural difference between them.

Instead, there are only PERSONAL reasons to interpret the first two one way, and the last one a completely different way.

Cheers.

Berean
    Participant

Mike

Wow!  It’s the same exact language as is used about the creation!  It even has a command from God to do something for six days, and then something else on the seventh day.  Now where have we heard that before?

Exodus 20:9-11… Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work… 

Me

Mike, Say me , for You the week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday or does it start on Monday and ends on Sunday?

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Creation Week

Our week is a reflection of the creation week. It is not the same in timing as has been proven.

You just need to renew your mind and have eyes to see.

But once indoctrinated, it is human nature to defend what they have believed, even beyond reason.

Such are not being led by the Spirit as the Spirit reveals truth and changes us each day.

Instead, men prefer tradition, the tradition they have been taught.

Back to the creation week and our week dictated by the sun and moon interaction. We know that something that is a pattern of another is not the original thing. Similarly, water is like the river of life and the sun’s light is like the light of God. And the ark of the covenant a reflection of the throne or footstool. Those cherubs are only representations of real cherubs. Same with the creation week vs the week that we have.

If we delve into the original language, you may find the same word ‘river’ of life and ‘river’  Nile. But are they the same?

Not the same, but an image or pattern.

We too are made in an image.

The image of God.

But when an image projects that himself or his experience is the same as God, then such a man is ignorant of God, his majesty, and his eternal nature. In their ignorance, they make God subject to things that we are subject to. And they project many other things on God that are less than him. Instead of understanding that such constructs are there to give us a glimpse of God’s reality, they take it literally and demean God’s power, authority, ad majesty.

Saying that God made things after the pattern of the sun moon relationship is ridiculous. Especially because these same men say that God created the sun before the first few days.

They are ignorant of the fact that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

But let every man live his life and then the judgement.

And hopefully we hear the words, “well done my good and faithful servant”.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If the Earth is ‘flat’, why can’t you see the Sun at night?

flat

Another successful debunk of Flat Earth scientism.

But I get it. Ignorance is bliss.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Mike,

YOU: You can also search and find posts where I argued that

heaven was created after earth,

ME: The reason that you argued as such only because you looked at the word “HEAVEN” from one perspective; simply physical!

You also looked likewise at the word “EARTH” , WHICH IS NOT THE PROPER WAY YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURE, THE SPIRITUAL WORD OF GOD MORE THAN PHYSICAL! AS FLESH/PHYSICAL COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S OWN ENTIRE PROCESS;

IT IS HIS SPIRIT THAT GIVES LIFE/EXISTENCE TO ALL HIS ENTIRE PROCESSES!

DO YOU GET THAT PURE TRUTH  Mike?

You: because I used to understand Gen 1:2 as referring to an already ORIGINALLY formed earth, SIMPLY MYSTERIOUSLY SUBMERGED AND HIDDEN WITHIN A GLOBE OF WATER.

The above Mike is pure truth, as God is perfect and spirit, and as a perfect and spirit, God INITIATED FIRST HIS SPIRITUAL PROCESS OF CREATION AND CREATED

THE HEAVENS, THE HEAVENLY REALMS, FOLLOWED BY THE EARTH, ALL THE COSMOS THEN IN EXISTENCE NOT JUST THIS PLANET, ALL PERFECT AND IN FULL GOD’S HARMONY , FULLY LUMINOUS WHERE THE SUN WAS NOT YET NEEDED NEVER MIND IN EXISTENCE!

THE SIX-DAY CREATION, COULD NEVER BE IN GOD’S TOTAL HARMONY SINCE ONE-THIRD OF GOD’S HEAVENLY REALMS, BECAME CORRUPTED AND REBELLED. CONSEQUENTLY, THE SIX-DAY CREATION, WAS NOT ONLY RELATED TO THIS MESS BUT THE FIRST MAN ADAM, OF JUST GOOD EARTH, EX LUCIFER’S REMNANT, WAS STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF HIS ORIGINAL SPIRIT OF LIGHT, IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME DARKNESS.

DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT TOOK ENDLESS TIME FROM THE MOMENT OF THE REBELLION, THROUGH THE PROCESS OF REHABILITATION ON THIS PLANET COMMENCED IN FIRE, ZACHARIAH 3:3, AND TILL THE TIME OF THE CREATION OF MAN, THE PURE FACT THAT HE WAS NOT FORMED AND CREATED PERFECT.

NOW READ PLEASE:

John4:34 Jesus saith to them: My meat is to do the will of him that sent me,

that I may PERFECT his work.

You: And if you search thread topics from 8 years ago, you’ll find a thread I started in which I argued that

“cavemen” existed for hundreds of thousands of years,

Again the above Mike, is pure truth with the exception that the cavemen were nor MEN,

BUT BEASTS, without a SOUL, SIMPLY LIKE ANIMALS ONLY WITH AN INSTINCT, THE WAY EVE, TOTALLY THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF CREATION ACTED, AS SHE NEVER RECEIVED DIRECTLY THE BREATH OF GOD HER SOUL, AS ADAM DID,  SINCE SHE HAD TO BE TESTED PHYSICALLY, SATAN’S PROCESS!

and that Adam was the “first man” only in the sense that he was the first humanoid that God made in His own image and named “adam/man”. OF EARTH

Mike it seemed quite clear to me that in the past

YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, but the devil corrupted you somehow!

You: You can also find posts where I argued that Jesus was raised from the dead

as a spirit being before Miia showed me the scriptural error of that understanding.

Mike do you accept the fact that as a CHRISTIAN, YOU ARE NOT JUST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT ALSO SPIRIT AS A SOUL IN “THE WORD” JESUS, AS A SPIRIT!

James 1:21 Wherefore casting away all uncleanness, and abundance of naughtiness, with meekness receive

the ENGRAFTED “WORD”,

which is able to save your SOULS.

AS CHRISTIANS WE SHOULD ALWAYS IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE LOOK AT ALL HUMANS AS SPIRITS MORE THAN FLESH, AND ALIVE IN “THE WORD” JESUS, AS A SPIRIT,

THE LIFE OF THE WORLD!

AS ACCORDING TO JESUS ALL HUMANS IN FLESH AND BLOOD ARE DEAD ENTITIES!

Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him:

Let the dead bury their dead:….

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit,

if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS A REFERENCE TO “THE WORD” SINCE ALL IN/BY/ FOR HIM, AND

ALL IS SUSTAINED BY HIM!

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 

In the above the spirit of Christ is also “THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man, glorified one substance with the Holy Ghost, as

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN! John13:31,32!

10 And if Christ be in you,

the body indeed is dead,

because of sin; but the spirit liveth, because of justification.

SO YES JESUS WAS RAISED ALSO AS A SPIRIT BEING IN A PARTICULAR WAY IN ORDER TO BE

A UNIQUE AUTHENTIC HUMAN, MORE PRECISE:

THE NEW ADAM, THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL AUTHENTIC IN HIM! 

GLORIFIED!

BUT NOT YET PERFECT, LIKE ADAM WAS! AS ONLY GOD IS PERFECT, TO BE CLEAR

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL IN JESUS ON HIS RESURRECTION WAS NOT YET

INTEGRATED AS CHILDREN OF GOD WITH THE HOLY GHOST GLORIFIED IN

JESUS CHRIST! John 13:31, 32

THE UNIQUE PERFECT

GODMAN!

THE HIGHEST!

A TASK ACCOMPLISHED THAT SAME EVENING OF HIS RESURRECTION!

TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU!

More to come

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

PROCLAIMER, IF I SPOKE OF “BACK IN THE MORNING OF THE THIRD DAY OF MY GRANDMOTHER” – WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT A SPECIFIC LITERAL DAY?  OR A VERY LONG UNSPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME?

I’m willing to bet that your grandmother is human.

A day for a human is usually 12 or 24 hours.

But not for God.

And I do find it funny that you believe there was evening and morning even before their was a sun.

A word of advice. If you ever preach the gospel, do not include this idiocy.

Trust me, you do not want to be responsible for being a stumbling block to anyone.

Nothing good comes from a lie. especially one that puts the kingdom into disrepute among men.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yup, it is flat. Trust your senses.

flat-lol

carmel
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You: So yes, Carmel, I had a completely different understanding of Gen 1 when I began this whole “Bible Vs Scientism” topic.  That’s what these forums are for…

to refine our understanding by delving ever deeper into the scriptures.

NOW ACCORDING TO YOU IN THESE LAST EIGHT YEARS YOU WENT BACKWARD INSTEAD, UNFORTUNATELY, SO YOU STILL ARE MORE IN NEED OF REFINING YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

Definitely not

BY YOUR OWN WORLDLY WISDOM, AS A DEAD HUMAN BEING I’M AFRAID, SINCE YOU ARE DEALING WITH GOD’S SPIRITUAL TASKS, WHERE WORLDLY WISDOM IS NOT OF GOD AND IT CANNOT EVER BE!

Read the scripture and

DELVE DEEPER INTO IT!

James 1:But if any of you want wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men abundantly, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, which is moved and carried about by the wind. 7Therefore let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord. 8A double minded man is inconstant in all his ways.

The world is filled with teachings, quotes, and ideologies that sound like great wisdom, but will ultimately, lead us away from God.

Proverbs 14:12 ESV  There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.

Worldly wisdom will lead us to gratify our desires, rather than submit to God.

You: I now realize that Gen 1:2 doesn’t actually teach that earth was already in existence.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was void and empty,

Mike, THE EARTH WAS IN EXISTENCE ALRIGHT, ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE, NOT ONLY THAT BUT

IT WAS ALSO VOID AND EMPTY!

DON’T TELL MW THAT VOID AND EMPTY MEANS  NOT IN EXISTENCE!

EXISTED DEFINITELY IN A BAD HORRIBLE STATE HIDDEN AND COVERED WITH WATER!

Genesis 1:9 God also said: Let the waters that are under the heaven, be gathered together into one place:

and let the dry land APPEAR.

HOW ON EARTH Mike,  DO YOU ACCEPT THAT SOMETHING APPEARS AND NOT ALREADY IN EXISTENCE?

Just read another clear truth in relation to the word “APPEAR”

Psalm 18:15 Then the fountains of waters APPEARED,

IN THE ABOVE DAVID REVEALED THAT THE FOUNTAINS OF WATERS APPEARED FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME.

IN THE ABOVE, THE WATERS WERE IN EXISTENCE, Mike,

BUT HIDDEN WITHIN THE DEPTH OF THE EARTH, OF GENESIS 1:1.

At thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the spirit of thy wrath.

16 He sent from on high, and took me: and received me

out of many waters.

DAVID WAS ABOUT TO BE DROWNED BY THE FIRST EVER DELUGE, BUT HE PRAYED AND WAS SAVED BY GOD,

DAVID PRE-EXISTED IN THE ORIGINAL PERFECT CREATION OF GENESIS 1:1!  THE FACT THAT DAVID BECAME JESUS’FATHER OF THE ORIGINAL PERFECT CREATION, FOR THE SAKE OF CONTINUATION OF GOD’S SPIRITUAL WORK, AND FOR JESUS TO BE THE FATHER OF THE ENTIRE CREATION BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL John 17:10

and darkness was upon the face of the deep;

ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO DEFINE THE WORD “DARKNESS”  IN RELATION TO THE HEBREW WORD ROOTS?

HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO DELVE INTO EVEN MORE:

https://theexplanation.com/genesis-1-2-darkness-deep-correspond-tohu-bohu/

and the spirit of God moved over the waters.

Now here is the part I am waiting for!

THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVED OVER THE WATERS!

Now reading entirely Genesis1, GOD DID SOMETHING NEARLY IN EVERY VERSE.

In verse Genesis 1:2 God not only did nothing, but He was simply absent,  and only His spirit “THE WORD” Jesus, as a spirit who was moving over the waters, MARK 6:48,

after all God did all in/by “THE WORD” NO? WELL CLEAR IN VERSE THREE:

Genesis 1:3 And God said: Be light made. And light was made.

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO JESUS, AS A SPIRIT, THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, AND THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE BEGINNINGS OF GOD’S WORK! IN THIS CASE OUR PHYSICAL CREATION! IN ORDER FOR “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS TO BE THE SON OF MAN, AS THE SON OF GOD, OF THE HOLY GHOST, HE CAME FROM HEAVEN John 4:36,37

Now just reflect PLEASE,  you said that God did not create heaven and earth in Genesis 1:1, despite IT SAYS SO! and in Genesis 1:2 IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT God did absolutely nothing, Now read what you said:

You: the first being the creation of the blob of water called “the deep”.

IN VERSE 1 SCRIPTURE SAYS GOD CREATED, AND YOU SAY NO, GOD DID NOT CREATE….,

IN VERS 2 SCRIPTURE NEVER SAYS THAT GOD CREATED, AND YOU SAY YES, GOD CREATED...!

YOU SIMPLY PREACH  THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS!

I TOLD YOU SATAN CORRUPTED YOU!

ALSO, NO Mike, WITH EVERY RESPECT THE WORD “DEEP” IS NOT JUST A BLOB OF WATER!

THE TERM “BLOB OF WATER” IS NOT AT ALL WRITTEN. IT’S ONLY THE WAY YOU SEE THINGS PHYSICALLY!

THE DEEP COULD ALSO REFER TO SOMETHING WHICH  HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WATER AT ALL! SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT

DARKNESS, SATAN’S  SPIRITUAL HORRIBLE WORK, IN SHORT, THE WATER AND WHAT CONTAINED ALL SUBMERGED WITHIN IT, WAS OVER THE FACE OF THE  DEEP,

NOW THE FACE OF THE DEEP IS THE EXTREME SEA BED OF THE EARTH. ALREADY IN EXISTENCE  BEFORE GENESIS 1:2, BUT NOT AS THE SEA BED SINCE THE SEA WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE  IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF GENESIS 1:1!

IN THE VERY BEGINNING, GENESIS 1:1 GOD CREATED

ONLY THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH!

FOR IN SIX DAYS THE LORD MADE THE HEAVEN, THE EARTH, THE SEA.…..

THE WATER AND THE SEA WAS NOT REQUIRED IN THE SPIRITUAL CREATION.

Also understand that the deep carries with it the sense of the abyss, chaos, darkness—in short, that which is not good for life.

You:  Earth didn’t (APPEAR) come into existence  until 2 days after Gen 1:2.

Me: By all means, but only in relation to the six-day creation. Mr. Mike!

You: Carmel, have you found any scriptural faults in my posts about the first four days of creation?  If so, lay them on me.  Thanks.

Me: ALL THE ABOVE IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

AND I STILL DIDN’T READ YOUR CONFUSED VERSIONS!

It is your turn to rebuke any OF THE ABOVE  only using scripture

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

I don’t believe in the flat earth, but IN THE ONE WHO CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH IN SIX DAYS AND ALL IN IT AND RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY.

YOU ARE LEANING ON A SINGLE VERSE TO TRY TO PROVE YOUR ONE DAY THEORY “IS LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS”

BUT PETER HAS NEVER USED THIS EXPRESSION TO SPEAK TO US OF AN EQUIVALENCE BETWEEN 1 DAY AND A THOUSAND YEARS, BUT TO MAKE US UNDERSTAND GOD’S GREAT PATIENCE.

V.9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance

AND SO, AS REGARDS CREATION WEEK, NOTHING A PRIORI TELLS US THAT IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER WEEKS THAT HAVE FOLLOWED THIS FIRST WEEK AND ESPECIALLY NOT 2 PETER 3:8

THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW, AND I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS TO BE SET AWAY.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You need to be more like the Bereans who studied scripture to see if things were so. I get it though. You belong to a denomination. They have a doctrine. It is settled. But not all are like that of course. When you delve into the scriptures, there are many traditions that are not supported. This nullifies the power of God in one’s life.

For critical thinkers who have a heart for truth, Genesis certainly proves that these days were not 24 hours or 12 hours.

No sun for half the days is a big one. That is one elephant in the room right there. Plants being created then producing seeds and flowering all in a single 12 hour period? Lol. Another elephant right there.

Good to see you do not believe in the flat earth, but since you take a literal interpretation to scripture, I will let Mike correct you? BTW, Flat Earth is 4 elephants.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Lost Weather Balloon GoPro Found Two Years Later with Incredible Footage

In 2013, five friends in Arizona planned to send a GoPro, a camcorder, and a phone up in a weather balloon to record some footage of space. Bryan Chan, Ved Chirayath, Ashish Goel, Paul Tarantino, and Tyler Reid, all college students, built their gadget, calculated its trajectory, registered with the FAA to avoid interfering with passing planes, and then launched the balloon in the desert a few miles outside of Tuba City.

They intended to use GPS on the attached smartphone to track the balloon’s movement, but as the device floated out of the cell phone tower range, they lost communication with the locator.

The group had been wondering for months if they would ever get their balloon and cameras back. In actuality, they would have to wait two years to realize the benefits of their project. They got a call from an unknown number after 2 years, saying that a hiker in Arizona had discovered a bizarre box with their names on it 50 miles from their original launch place.

When the team was reunited with their gear, they were able to witness the incredible video and photographs that the cameras had produced.

@mikeboll64
    claims these guys are lying to us. They are part of the conspiracy.

Why don’t flat earthers try this too and get photos of the disc?

I guess it’s difficult organising that from their mum’s basement.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Mike,

In scripture, “earth” refers ONLY to the dry land upon which we live.  It is usually explicitly distinguished from the water portion of our world.

DEFINITELY, THE WATER PORTION, THE SEA, ORIGINATED FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE REBEL, SATANIC, ONLY THE RIVERS ARE GOD’S, THE FACT THAT IT COMES FROM HEAVEN!

BY WHICH ALL SEA CREATURES LIVE!

NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL THE ABOVE WERE NOT PART OF THE PERFECT CREATION OF GENESIS 1:1

For example… “For in six days the LORD made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them…”.  Notice how “earth” is something other than “sea”.  Earth is the dry land portion of our world, while sea is the water portion. 

It is the same all throughout the entire Bible.

FINE LET’S READ SCRIPTURE!

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.

Me: AS YOU CAN WELL READ THERE IS NO SEA MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE!

RESPECT SCRIPTURE PLEASE!

GOD WHO IS SPIRIT SPOKE THOSE WORDS THROUGH MOSES, AND HE LEFT HIS SPIRITUAL SIGNATURE IN EVERY WORD HE SPOKE!

GOD DIDN’T CREATE THE SEA YET, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT GENESIS 1:1 WAS

ENTIRELY SPIRITUAL DESPITE PHYSICAL ALL PERFECT AND CREATURES WERE ONLY SUBJECT TO THE SUBSTANCE OF

GOD’S MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT AT LEAST TILL THE REBEL OCCURRED!

GOD NEVER CREATED THE SEA DIRECTLY AS SUCH IT WAS THERE THROUGH THE REBEL ESTABLISHED BY LUCIFER!

You:“For in six days the LORD made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them…”.

PERFECT MIKE !

GOD DIDN’T CREATE THE SEA AS SUCH, HE MADE IT! READ:

God also said: Let the waters that are under the heaven,

be gathered together into one place:

and let the dry land appear.

And it was so done. 

10And God called the dry land, Earth;

and the gathering together of the waters,

he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

THE WATERS WERE ALWAYS THERE SINCE THE REBELLION, 

GOD SIMPLY GATHERED THE WATER INTO ONE PLACE AND

CALLED IT SEA!

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

When you delve into the scriptures, there are many traditions that are not supported. This nullifies the power of God in one’s life. 

That’s your problem Proclaimer, you don’t go to the Bible alone and you let yourself be influenced by the “evolutionary” ideas that emerged in the early/mid-nineteenth century. You are a creationist/evolutionist who believes himself to be very advanced in biblical science, but in fact, you are not really biblical, you make indigestible mixtures with pagan science and it is really saddening.

For critical thinkers who have a heart for truth, Genesis certainly proves that these days were not 24 hours or 12 hours.

Proclaimer
    YOU DISREGARD “the faith transmitted to the saints ONCE FOR ALL”(Jude 1:3)THE FIRST CHRISTIANS WERE CREATIONISTS AND NOT CREATIONIST/EVOLUTIONIST.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I can see you are too far gone in the indoctrination department to think critically about reality.

Just like Mike and his flat earth, you struggle with other indoctrination.

I am glad I never handed over my mind and heart to a cult.

I kind of did at one point in my life and nearly left the faith as a result.

But I left that church because I remember how I loved God before I went to that church and got bored with life.

Seriously I am so happy that I am the person who God created me to be and am unique.

I observe, I think, and I listen.

I do not let any man dictate this to me.

I am an explorer and God reveals his truth to those who seek.

And why do many reject religion?

Because they do not want to be indoctrinated into a cult.

A pity that many have misrepresented God in so many ways.

It’s time for the unique ones to rise up and be the men and women of God that they are meant to be.

The rest will be useless because they haven’t taken up the mantle.

They do not question, do not see, and as a result are not equipped.

They reject challenge and hold onto traditions of men.

They have nullified the power of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@berean

YOU DISREGARD “the faith transmitted to the saints ONCE FOR ALL”(Jude 1:3)THE FIRST CHRISTIANS WERE CREATIONISTS AND NOT CREATIONIST/EVOLUTIONIST.

Here is an example of your lack of critical thinking. You made a wrong assessment here. Believing that a day to God is not as a day to us and that he is outside of time and space and nothing dictates to him doesn’t mean that I believe in evolution. How you arrived at evolution if I believe that God made the heavens and the earth and then after that, he made the planet habitable in stages with plants before animals. And denying that plants didn’t exist to existing and flower and producing seed all in 24 earth hours has nothing at all to do with evolution. You lack understanding as proven by your false statement here. Let’s see what manner of man you are because I deserve an apology.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,121 through 5,140 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account