Firstborn of/over all creation

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 3,677 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God.
    He was not anointed till the Jordan

We can follow him into that anointing and that sonship.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    He is a son by the anointing
    He is also a son by his conception.

You now want him to have a third form of sonship???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 22 2014,09:39)
    Hi MB,

nick

it is you that mis understand ;

Christ the son of God as only ONE BIRTH AND THAT IS THE DAY HE WAS CREATED AS THE FIRST OF GOD CREATION ,HE BECAME THE SON OF MAN WHEN HE WAS GIVEN A COVER OF FLESH THROUGH THE VIRGIN ,AND BECAME THE ANOINTING ONE OF GOD AT HIS BAPTISM AND TEMPTATION SUCCESS ,

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 22 2014,22:55)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 22 2014,09:39)
    Hi MB,

nick

it is you that mis understand ;

Christ the son of God as only ONE BIRTH AND THAT IS THE DAY HE WAS CREATED AS THE FIRST OF GOD CREATION ,HE BECAME THE SON OF MAN WHEN HE WAS GIVEN A COVER OF FLESH THROUGH THE VIRGIN ,AND BECAME THE ANOINTING ONE OF GOD AT HIS BAPTISM AND TEMPTATION SUCCESS ,

Pierre

You are saying the same thing as Nick here?

NickHassan
    Participant

HiT,
    If Jesus is son by several ways which does scripture refer to when he is called SON OF GOD?
    If it is by Mary would God share the sonship?

If you would be his brother it is by the anointing at the Jordan

Participant

Hi Pierre:

You say:

Christ the son of God as only ONE BIRTH AND THAT IS THE DAY HE WAS CREATED AS THE FIRST OF GOD CREATION

And so, Jesus is a created being?  Where is the scripture that supports this statement?

And what does the following scripture mean when it states that born of you shall be called the Son of God or what does it mean that “He was conceived of the Holy Ghost”? If he was already the Son of God prior to becoming flesh than why these scriptures that state that he will be conceived of the Holy Ghost and born and be called “The Son of God” or “The Son of the Hightest”.

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

This world is named babylon the great by God for a reason.
    Babylon means confusion.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Come out of her.
    Light is here

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ May 22 2014,23:27)
    Hi Pierre:

You say:

Christ the son of God as only ONE BIRTH AND THAT IS THE DAY HE WAS CREATED AS THE FIRST OF GOD CREATION

And so, Jesus is a created being?  Where is the scripture that supports this statement?

And what does the following scripture mean when it states that born of you shall be called the Son of God or what does it mean that “He was conceived of the Holy Ghost”?  If he was already the Son of God prior to becoming flesh than why these scriptures that state that he will be conceived of the Holy Ghost and born and be called “The Son of God” or “The Son of the Hightest”.

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.

terraricca
    Participant

mARTY

WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS HERE ;1) THE POWER OF THE HIGHEST 2) THE HOLY SPIRIT ; NOW WHICH ONE IS IT THAT IS PART OF CHRIST # 1 OR 2 OR BOTH AND IN WHICH WAY ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 21 2014,21:27)
    Hi MB,
    No.. an anointed human being
    yes
    Not quite-he could speak for himself and manage his affairs. But in his ministry God worked through him
    “I thirst”
    yes

He was conceived of God and Mary

Nick,

If these are answers to the questions I've been asking, please quote the question I asked – followed by the answer.

I have no idea what you're saying “yes”, “no”, and “not quite” to.  (Perhaps that was by design?)

1.  You said the “all things” that came from God are literally “all things” – just like 1 Cor 8:6 says.

Do you believe the “all things” that came through Jesus are the same “all things” that came from God?  YES or NO?

2.  You say there was no “sentient being” with God.  But I want to know which SENTIENT BEING said he came down from heaven, not to do his own will, but to do God's will.

Nick, WHO was the “sentient being” that spoke those words in John 6?  Was JESUS the “sentient being” who said the following words?

“I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Or is the “Spirit” the one who came down from heaven with a mission to not lose any of those God gave to him?  Is the “Spirit” the one called “the Son”, and the one who will raise them up at the last day?

Because……..
    (1) Whoever “the Son” is;

(2)and whoever was tasked with not losing any of those God gave him;

(3)and whoever offers us eternal life for believing in him;

(4)and whoever raises those believers up at the last day…………….

THAT is the SENTIENT BEING who came down from heaven – not to do HIS OWN WILL – but to do the will of the Father.

So who, in all of scripture, is the ONLY one to fit all of those words?

This really isn't that tough, Nick.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ May 22 2014,11:27)
    Jesus is a created being? Where is the scripture that supports this statement?

Revelation 3:14 NWT
    And to the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce′a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God……

Micah 5:2 NIV
    “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
       though you are small among the clans of Judah,
    out of you will come for me
       one who will be ruler over Israel,
    whose origins are from of old,
       from ancient times
    .”

Proverbs 8 NET Bible
    8:22 The LORD created me as the beginning of his works, before his deeds of long ago.

8:24 When there were no deep oceans I was born, when there were no springs overflowing with water;

8:25 before the mountains were set in place – before the hills – I was born………

Colossians 1 KJV
    15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Just think about that last one for a minute, Marty.  The word “For”, that I underlined in verse 16, is the Greek word “hoti”.  It means “because”, or “since”.

The teaching is that Jesus HAS TO HAVE BEEN the first one created, SINCE all those other things, in heaven and on earth, were created THROUGH him.

Those things couldn't possibly have been created THROUGH Jesus, unless Jesus was created FIRST.

These teachings are all right there in the scriptures for anyone to read, Marty.  I even quoted from four different translations, to show you that all of them teach these same things.

And if we add the verse Nick has been avoiding like the plague to the list, 1 Cor 8:6, we learn that the very same “all things” that came FROM God also came THROUGH our Lord Jesus Christ.

So if LITERALLY “all things” came FROM God, then LITERALLY “all things” also came THROUGH Jesus.

This stuff really isn't that hard.  I mean, it's all right there in the scriptures.

Quote (942767 @ May 22 2014,11:27)
    And what does the following scripture mean when it states that born of you shall be called the Son of God or what does it mean that “He was conceived of the Holy Ghost”?  If he was already the Son of God prior to becoming flesh than why these scriptures that state that he will be conceived of the Holy Ghost and born and be called “The Son of God” or “The Son of the Hightest”.

I've just answered this for Nick, Marty.  I gave him this analogy:

Imagine that God decided to have His angel Gabriel come to earth and be born of a human woman named “Helen”.

When God placed Gabriel in Helen's womb, to develop naturally like any other child, what would we call it?  Couldn't we say that Gabriel was “conceived” in the womb of Helen?  Could another angel tell Helen that the child within her was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and that he would be called “Son of the Most High”?  Of course.

But which one of these things would PROHIBIT Gabriel from having already existed as a spirit son of God in heaven for eons BEFORE he was born of Helen on earth?

NONE OF THEM, Marty.

Through the power of God, we can be BORN again, and CREATED anew.  So don't you think God could also cause one of His spirit sons to be CONCEIVED in a human womb – even though that son had already existed for a long time?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jesus did not exist so no.
    Did you mean Jesus Christ?

The Spirit in him spoke

The Spirit came from heaven.

The Spirit is of God not a sentient being.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 23 2014,06:24)
    Hi MB,

The Spirit in him spoke

N

what is the spirit ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Seek

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 23 2014,07:28)
    Hi T,
    Seek

nICK

YOU REALLY NEED TO THINK;BEFORE YOU ARE CALLED AN ANTICHRIST ;

2Jn 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

COMING IN THE FLESH WHY DID HE SAY IT THIS WAY ???

IF HE WAS ALREADY FLESH THEN HE WOULD ONLY BE CALLED OUT TO BECOME THE CHRIST ,RIGHT ??? YES

gadam123
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 23 2014,11:24)
    Hi MB,

The Spirit in him spoke

Hello brother Nick,
    I always get confused with 'Spirit of Christ' and 'Spirit of God' by this verses in Rom 8:
    9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life[d] because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of[e] his Spirit who lives in you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (gadam123 @ May 23 2014,17:28)

Hi MB,

The Spirit in him spoke

Hello brother Nick,
    I always get confused with 'Spirit of Christ' and 'Spirit of God' by this verses in Rom 8:
    9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life[d] because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of[e] his Spirit who lives in you.

gadam123

welcome,

what is the spirit of Christ ???

what is the spirit of God ???

any idea ???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Adam…….this is the way I understand it, the spirit of Christ , can be said as the spirit of the anointing, because the word Christ comes from the word CHRISTO'S meaning the ANOINTING Spirit of GOD. Jesus himself is not the CHRISTOS he is the ANOINTED ONE, who has the CHRISTOS or ANOINTING SPIRIT of GOD on HIM. So The spirit of Christ is the anointing spirit of God. The Spirit he received at the Jordan River. IT is the same spirit that we also can receive . IMO

Peace nab love to you and yours………………………..gene

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 23 2014,23:35)

Quote (gadam123 @ May 23 2014,17:28)

Hi MB,

The Spirit in him spoke

Hello brother Nick,

gadam123

welcome,

what is the spirit of Christ ???

what is the spirit of God ???

any idea ???

Yes, I have an idea:

The spirit of Christ, is the Word of God that Jesus obeyed unto death on the cross, and so, it is the spirit of the Son, the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit of God our Father.

Here is the scripture to support this statement:

2Jo 1:9
    Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And so, here the spirit of Christ is called the doctrine of Christ, and Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost is the Spirit of God our Father. If you have the spirit of Christ, you also have the Spirit of God your Father, but if not, you are none of His.

There is only one way for us to be reconciled to God our Father and that is to believe the Word of God with a repentant heart.  No man comes to the Father except through the Son.  And unless the Word of God that has been sown by the sower in your heart, and you have believed it with a repentant heart, you have not received the Spirit of the Father, and Spirit of The Father, the Holy Ghost or Spirit, does not dwell anyone who is not keeping the commandment that have to us through the Son.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 3,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account