Does yhwh translates into kurios?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 04 2010,19:23)
    Yet im also stating that only God can be king.

Hi Dennison,

Is this idea of yours scriptural?

peace and love,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 05 2010,13:31)

Hi Dennison,

peace and love,
    mike

So God cannot be our king?

1 Timothy 6:15
    Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
    Revelation 19:16
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    Revelation 17:14
    These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SF,
    God is now one in Spirit with His son.
    Kiss the Son.[Ps2]

Ed J
    Participant

Ed J

Your recent post made no sense to me.
    1. so we agree?
    2. Do we agree again?

The sceond question didnt really need scripture because it was obvious.   and the one that do need scriputre u didnt provide for.

3 and 4
    Your answer aggravates me a bit, becuase your replacing words with others, tell me what scripture states. What is it literaly stating. and how are you connecting this to your point?

5) I dont see how. it all connects
    I said:

5) Jesus is the king of peace, Jesus is the king of everything, Scripture provides that he is the King of the Jews.  Only God can be King. the God of everything.–

Im providing the idea that Jesus is a king. Yet im also stating that only God can be king. in other words which is it, or are they both the same?

Deeper explainations will help, im a talker, in this case a typer.  Express yourself freely. but with scripture.

Much love Ed

Hi SF,

3 & 4) To do this I will use the words “prince” for Jesus and “King” for YHVH; as it's God's “Kingdom!
    Rev. 1:5: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of
              the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that
              loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
    Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, The LORD sitteth King for ever.

The LORD is Jesus' Father: “HolySpirit” by name YHVH. (Lev.11:44 / John 4:24)
    Jesus can never be fully King, because his Father remains King forever; OK?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    PS. Feel free to ask more questions; OK?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 06 2010,04:57)

Hi Dennison,

peace and love,
    mike

Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Hi Dennison,

Read through the quotes above.  I'm sure this was unintentional, but you said one thing to which I answered, then said a totally different thing.   :D

So YES, God CAN be and IS our King.  And NO, God is not the only one who is our King.  Our HEAD King, (as in the head of Christ) has installed another King to rule for a while.  Revelation tells us of even more kings we will have.

peace and love,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 07 2010,12:43)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 06 2010,04:57)

Hi Dennison,

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Dennison,

Read through the quotes above.  I'm sure this was unintentional, but you said one thing to which I answered, then said a totally different thing.   :D

So YES, God CAN be and IS our King.  And NO, God is not the only one who is our King.  Our HEAD King, (as in the head of Christ) has installed another King to rule for a while.  Revelation tells us of even more kings we will have.

peace and love,
    mike

So the other kings who are casting crowns to the head king who is lead by the God king?

(im writing at 3am, my mind is a lil lol off…..)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2010,12:19)

Ed J

1. so we agree?
    2. Do we agree again?

The sceond question didnt really need scripture because it was obvious.   and the one that do need scriputre u didnt provide for.

3 and 4
    Your answer aggravates me a bit, becuase your replacing words with others, tell me what scripture states. What is it literaly stating. and how are you connecting this to your point?

I said:

5) Jesus is the king of peace, Jesus is the king of everything, Scripture provides that he is the King of the Jews.  Only God can be King. the God of everything.–

Im providing the idea that Jesus is a king. Yet im also stating that only God can be king. in other words which is it, or are they both the same?

Deeper explainations will help, im a talker, in this case a typer.  Express yourself freely. but with scripture.

Much love Ed

Hi SF,

3 & 4) To do this I will use the words “prince” for Jesus and “King” for YHVH; as it's God's “Kingdom!
    Rev. 1:5: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
    Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, The LORD sitteth King for ever.

God bless
    Ed J

So who is Jesus?
    So Jesus is a half King, a Son of God, but never compelelty a father?

So Jesus has full authority, yet created the earth, yet life exists because of Jesus, yet the word is Jesus, yet he is not God the Father?

Ill ask the the same question as i asked to mike.

Does time limit God, If God partipates within time?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 07 2010,19:11)

Ed J

1. so we agree?
    2. Do we agree again?

3 and 4

I said:

Much love Ed

Hi SF,

God bless
    Ed J

1) So who is Jesus?

2) So Jesus has full authority, yet created the earth, yet life exists because of Jesus, yet the word is Jesus, yet he is not God the Father?

Hi SF,

1) Jesus is “The Son of God” meaning “Prince”.
    His Father remains “King” forever! (Psalm 10:16 / Psalm 29:10 / Prob.16:15)
    Prov:16:15: In the light of the king's (The LORD JEHOVAH=151) countenance is life;
    and his favor is as a cloud (1Thess.4:17) of “The Latter Rain”=151.

2) YHVH: Jesus' Father is “The Creator”!
    Jer.10:11-12 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth,
    even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He (YHVH) hath made the earth by
    his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

SF, you keep blurbing different ideas together (as you see them).
    Many others don't see things the way you do.
    We can discuss all the differences if you like?

God bless
    Ed J

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2010,20:19)

Ed J

1. so we agree?
    2. Do we agree again?

3 and 4

I said:

Much love Ed

Hi SF,

God bless
    Ed J

1) So who is Jesus?

2) So Jesus has full authority, yet created the earth, yet life exists because of Jesus, yet the word is Jesus, yet he is not God the Father?

Hi SF,

1) Jesus is “The Son of God” meaning “Prince”.
    His Father remains “King” forever! (Psalm 10:16 / Psalm 29:10 / Prob.16:15)
    Prov:16:15: In the light of the king's (The LORD JEHOVAH=151) countenance is life;
    and his favor is as a cloud (1Thess.4:17) of “The Latter Rain”=151.

2) YHVH: Jesus' Father is “The Creator”!
    Jer.10:11-12 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth,
    even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He (YHVH) hath made the earth by
    his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

SF, you keep blurbing different ideas together (as you see them).
    Many others don't see things the way you do.
    We can discuss all the differences if you like?

God bless
    Ed J

When you say i blurb things togethor what do you mean?

Im trying to understand what you believe. Its confusing.

Im asking questions as you asked me too.
    how am i blurbing things togethor as i see it.
    Im very aware that others dont see the way i do.

Everyone disagrees here. =P

To be honest, i think your answers are too vague, cant really grasp your understanding. its hard to analyze you.

Its cool,

Ill just have to learn with what your willing to present.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 09 2010,06:41)
    When you say I blurb things together what do you mean?

Hi SF,

1) So Jesus has full authority, 2) yet created the earth, 3) yet life exists because of Jesus, 4) yet the word is Jesus, 5) yet he is not God 6) the Father?

1) Jesus fully has “GOD The Fathers” authority; as do we! (John 20:21 / Luke 10:19 / Psalm 110:2)

2) Jesus' Father created the Earth! (Isaiah 45:12 / Jer.10:10-12 / Col.1:16-17 / Heb.1:9-10)

3) Jesus' Father created Life! (Gen.1:26 / Col.1:16-17 / Rev.4:11)

4) “The Word” is Jesus' Father! (Click Here)

5) I fully explain this term “Not God” in Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11 of “HolyCityBibleCode”. (I can e-mail it to you if you like?)

6) Are you your Father? What would make you think Jesus is his?

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. Keep asking questions (Matt.7:7), that's the way to learn! (1Tm.2:13)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,15:39)

Hi SF,

1) So Jesus has full authority, 2) yet created the earth, 3) yet life exists because of Jesus, 4) yet the word is Jesus, 5) yet he is not God 6) the Father?

1) Jesus fully has “GOD The Fathers” authority; as do we! (John 20:21 / Luke 10:19 / Psalm 110:2)

2) Jesus' Father created the Earth! (Isaiah 45:12 / Jer.10:10-12 / Col.1:16-17 / Heb.1:9-10)

5) I fully explain this term “Not God” in Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11 of “HolyCityBibleCode”. (I can e-mail it to you if you like?)

God bless
    Ed J

1) We have Gods authority through Jesus. so there is a differense there. if we had direct access to Abba by ourselves than we wouldnt need jesus, because we dont WE need Jesus.
    2) I agree i also believe father created the earth, but so did Jesus according to collasions 1.

3) I believe the Father is live. scripture says he is the living God. anything without him is dead. yet Jesus is also life….

4) The word? is Jesus or the Father, or both? what are you saying?

5) please do

6) here is a better question. do i have potential to be Father?
    in other words, i am a Son now, a Father one day, a brother to my sisters, and a teacher to some, and a friend to many, i am an enemy for those who hate me.

did i change, did i turn into differnt beings. the Need of father was not presented until we were created.
    God wants to be our everything. the center of our lifes. Jesus washed the diciples feet. showed an example. yet Jesus did everything that the father willed him to do. in such a since that it was as if the Father was washing those mens feet. a since of servitude.

If i interpret scriptures perfectly according to Gods will, it would be as if God was speaking through a man. It would be as if God was talking. This is an example of what God did many times.

P.s) to many questions leads to speculation. im going with the flow though. the thing is sooner or later we need to discuss more than just me asking questions.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 09 2010,19:55)

Hi SF,

God bless
    Ed J

1) We have Gods authority through Jesus.  so there is a differense there.  if we had direct access to Abba by ourselves than we wouldnt need jesus, because we dont WE need Jesus.
    2) I agree i also believe father created the earth, but so did Jesus according to collasions 1.

3) I believe the Father is live.  scripture says he is the living God.  anything without him is dead.  yet Jesus is also life….

5) please do

in other words, i am a Son now, a Father one day, a brother to my sisters, and a teacher to some, and a friend to many, i am an enemy for those who hate me.  

did i change, did  i turn into differnt beings.   the Need of father was not presented until we were created.  
    God wants to be our everything. the center of our lifes.  Jesus washed the diciples feet.  showed an example.  yet Jesus did everything that the father willed him to do.  in such a since that it was as if the Father was washing those mens feet.  a since of servitude.  

If i interpret scriptures perfectly according to Gods will, it would be as if God was speaking through a man.  It would be as if God was talking.  This is an example of what God did many times.  

P.s) to many questions leads to speculation.  im going with the flow though.  the thing is sooner or later we need to discuss more than just me asking questions.

Hi SF,

1) Luke 5:32: I(Jesus) came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

2) Heb.1:2 is the 'only' verse the indicates Jesus took part.

3) Psalm 48:14: For this God(HolySpirit) is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

4) John 1:1-4: “The Word”: [ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs.
    [ο λογος=443] Hō Lōgôs; 443 is the 86th Prime number, as it relates to [אלהים=86] ĔL ō Hêêm=63(YHVH=63)!
    Gen.1:1 In the beginning God (אלהים) created the heaven and the earth. How did he Create? BY SPEAKING!
    “The Word”(HolySpirit) clearly came to us in Jesus(John 1:14) and through “The Father”(John 20:21)!
    Acts 12:24 …“The word” (ο λογος: Hō Lōgôs) of God grew and multiplied.
    Did Jesus grow and multiply? NO; The “HolySpirit” grew and multiplied !

5) Give me your e-mail address (privately) and I will e-mail you the free e-book (it's in PDF Form).

6) Matt. 22:30: For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

God bless
    Ed J

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,22:20)

Hi SF,

God bless
    Ed J

1) We have Gods authority through Jesus.  so there is a differense there.  if we had direct access to Abba by ourselves than we wouldnt need jesus, because we dont WE need Jesus.

3) I believe the Father is live.  scripture says he is the living God.  anything without him is dead.  yet Jesus is also life….

5) please do

did i change, did  i turn into differnt beings.   the Need of father was not presented until we were created.  
    God wants to be our everything. the center of our lifes.  Jesus washed the diciples feet.  showed an example.  yet Jesus did everything that the father willed him to do.  in such a since that it was as if the Father was washing those mens feet.  a since of servitude.  

If i interpret scriptures perfectly according to Gods will, it would be as if God was speaking through a man.  It would be as if God was talking.  This is an example of what God did many times.  

P.s) to many questions leads to speculation.  im going with the flow though.  the thing is sooner or later we need to discuss more than just me asking questions.

Hi SF,

1) Luke 5:32: I(Jesus) came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

3) Psalm 48:14: For this God(HolySpirit) is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

[ο λογος=443] Hō Lōgôs; 443 is the 86th Prime number, as it relates to [אלהים=86] ĔL ō Hêêm=63(YHVH=63)!
    Gen.1:1 In the beginning God (אלהים) created the heaven and the earth. How did he Create? BY SPEAKING!
    “The Word”(HolySpirit) clearly came to us in Jesus(John 1:14) and through “The Father”(John 20:21)!

5) Give me your e-mail address (privately) and I will e-mail you the free e-book (it's in PDF Form).

6) Matt. 22:30: For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J,

1) agreed but what does that have to do with my comment
    2) that is not the only verse
    Colossian1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
    18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
    19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
    And there is psalms verse that goes along with this conclusion.
    3) only to death, or victorius over death unto eternal life.
    4) Yes Jesus did grow and multiply, its called the gospel, it was spoken around the world and mulitplied.
    5) I will.
    6) Again, what does this verse got to do with what i said.

Much love,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 10 2010,07:30)

Quote (Ed J @ June 09 2010,22:20)

Hi SF,

God bless
    Ed J

5) please do

Hi SF,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J,

Colossian1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
      16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
      18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
    And there is  psalms verse that goes along with this conclusion.
    4) Yes Jesus did grow and multiply, its called the gospel, it was spoken around the world and mulitplied.
    5) I will.

Much love,

Hi SF,

1) All the parts of God are necessary.

2) Col.1:16-17 refer to “The Father”, The subject back in verse 13;
                            the verse you conveniently left out of the Posted text!

3) “The HolySpirit” remains our God even after we are resurrected. (Matt.12:32 / Luke 12:10)

4) The reason for the “Gospel” is to get baptized with the “HolySpirit”. (Mark 1:8 / Eph.4:6)

5) Great!

6) My previous answer was in regard to the Spiritual.
        There is no record of Jesus fathering any physical children.

God bless
    Ed J

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 10 2010,09:16)
    Ed J,

And there is  psalms verse that goes along with this conclusion.
    5) I will.

Much love,[/quote]
    Hi SF,

1) All the parts of God are necessary.

2) Col.1:16-17 refer to “The Father”, The subject back in verse 13;
                            the verse you conveniently left out of the Posted text!

3) “The HolySpirit” remains our God even after we are resurrected. (Matt.12:32 / Luke 12:10)

4) The reason for the “Gospel” is to get baptized with the “HolySpirit”. (Mark 1:8 / Eph.4:6)

5) Great!

6) My previous answer was in regard to the Spiritual.
        There is no record of Jesus fathering any physical children.

God bless
    Ed J

1) I guess.
    2) Incorrect. Conveniently i use it often. i just happen not to use it.
    13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    14In whom
    we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

The subject changes from the Father to Son, when God says we are translated into his son, WHOM is this and that.
    Are we redeemed by the blood of Jesus or the father?
    that forgiveness of sins through whos blood or name?

for example, The people voted for the president WHOM is a person of honor and respect who created a bill despite much critizim.
    Is it speaking of the people or the president?

Either you can believe one of two things.
    A) That the text refers to the Father who is Jesus.
    B) Or to Jesus who created

4) Cant get baptized without Christ.
    6) I didnt say he did. I think you take the Role of Son, as to literal. I think you invision God giving birth to Children, which is not what im saying. Im saying that the Son and the Father are one and the same.
    Im a Son now, and also a brother, when i have children i will be a father. even though i take many roles in my life, doesnt mean i become differnt distinct individuals.

Much love,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Neither Jesus nor his Father grew and multiplied.
    The seed of the Word produced a crop

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

The “HolySpirit” grows and multiplies in the hearts of believers.

God bless
    Ed J

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 11 2010,11:07)
    Hi Nick,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed J,

No, Love mulitplies in the Heart of the Believer.
    Can the holy spirit become more of the Holy spirit?

Its love that grows, the Love of God.

For love is God.

1 john 4:8

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 11 2010,21:16)

Quote (Ed J @ June 11 2010,11:07)
    Hi Nick,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed J,

No, Love mulitplies in the Heart of the Believer.
    Can the holy spirit become more of the Holy spirit?

Its love that grows, the Love of God.  

For love is God.

1 john 4:8

Hi SF,

Does your understanding of God grow?
    If it does, how does it Grow?

Eph. 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
    1Cor.2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?
                     even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

God bless
    Ed J

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Everything roots back to love, if there i no love in it, than its nothing. 1Cor13
    God is love.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account