Christians remaining silent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 556 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

Well T, depends on who you speak to for instance this article has a different point of view.
    However it is of ones own whom they choose to believe wrote the books of the bible.

princess
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 12 2012,02:20)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 12 2012,02:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 11 2012,10:31)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 11 2012,10:19)
    Genesis was written in 3924 BCE, Revelations 200CE(earliest known fragment), one would think why it took so long for that to come about. Just saying.

Princess.

It took so long because it took so long for mankind to repopulate.example: It took 430 yrs for for God, before he took the hebrews out of egypt,because it took 430 yrs for them to reach 2million.(approx).

wakeup.

Hello Wake up,

I know you post a lot on the forum and at times conversations can become a bit to keep up with.

So to reflect my statement. Why did it take so long till the serpent was named the devil and satan (another subject itself)?

Hi Princess.

Lucifer became satan(the rebeller) in the garden.
    And from then on he was given many names.

He was free to roam around heaven and earth untill after the
    resurrection,that is when he was cast out of heaven.

Jesus was simply cleaning out heaven.

wakeup.

Hello Wake up,

I do hope your god accepts how you are representing him on this earth.

So what you are telling me that the devil cannot go up to heaven anymore and ask to kill a person's entire family, wipe out his lively hood, cover him in boils ect. ect. The devil is now just permitted to do this on his own since jesus kicked him out.

You would think that god would have let him come and go as he pleased so he had less people he could torture. Great god you have there!

Strange how nobody raises the dead anymore, must be a passing fancy of some sort, didn't catch on as most thought it would.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 12 2012,03:50)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 11 2012,21:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 11 2012,16:07)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 11 2012,05:19)
    Genisis was written in 3924 BCE, Revelations 200CE(earliest known fragment), one would think why it took so long for that to come about. Just saying.

P

were do you got that info ,curious

T,

You can google the bible timeline and do some research on the matter. Interesting things happen when you place the books in the order that they were written.

Enjoy!

P

so it is not Moses that as written the book of Genesis ???

If it was a person called Moses, he had at least three helpers.

Stuart

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 12 2012,11:27)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 12 2012,02:20)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 12 2012,02:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 11 2012,10:31)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 11 2012,10:19)
    Genesis was written in 3924 BCE, Revelations 200CE(earliest known fragment), one would think why it took so long for that to come about. Just saying.

Princess.

It took so long because it took so long for mankind to repopulate.example: It took 430 yrs for for God, before he took the hebrews out of egypt,because it took 430 yrs for them to reach 2million.(approx).

wakeup.

Hello Wake up,

I know you post a lot on the forum and at times conversations can become a bit to keep up with.

So to reflect my statement. Why did it take so long till the serpent was named the devil and satan (another subject itself)?

Hi Princess.

Lucifer became satan(the rebeller) in the garden.
    And from then on he was given many names.

He was free to roam around heaven and earth untill after the
    resurrection,that is when he was cast out of heaven.

Jesus was simply cleaning out heaven.

wakeup.

Hello Wake up,

I do hope your god accepts how you are representing him on this earth.

So what you are telling me that the devil cannot go up to heaven anymore and ask to kill a person's entire family, wipe out his lively hood, cover him in boils ect. ect. The devil is now just permitted to do this on his own since jesus kicked him out.

You would think that god would have let him come and go as he pleased so he had less people he could torture. Great god you have there!

Strange how nobody raises the dead anymore, must be a passing fancy of some sort, didn't catch on as most thought it would.

Princess.

You have so much to learn.

Isaiah 10:5 O Assyrian(satan), the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

Isaiah 10:6 I will send him against an HYPOCITICAL nation, and against the people of my WRATH will I give him a CHARGE, to TAKE the spoil, and to TAKE THE PRAY, and to TREAD them down like the MIRE of the streets. (God is sending him).

Isaiah 10:7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to DESTROY AND CUT OFF NATIONS NOT A FEW. (satan only wants to kill,and kill).

THIS IS THE PART WHERE SATAN IS BOASTING OF THE THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE:(below).

Isaiah 10:8 For HE saith, Are not my PRINCES altogether kings? (his princes;his angels ruling kingdoms).

Isaiah 10:9 Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus? (all under his princess).

Isaiah 10:10 As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria.

(he invented the idols in jerusalem and samaria).

Isaiah 10:11 Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols?

(he will do it to jerusalem as well).

Isaiah 10:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will PUNISH the fruit of the STOUT HEART of the king of Assyria, and the glory of HIS HIGH LOOKS.(pride).

Isaiah 10:13 FOR HE SAID, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and BY MY WISDOM; FOR I AM PRUDENT: and I have removed the BOUNDS of the people, and have robbed their TREASURES, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:

( he has removed the boundaries,of good and evil).( and robbed their knowledge of God).

Isaiah 10:14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and AS ONE gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered ALL THE EARTH; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.

(as a bird with eggs,that has been taken,and dont even moved a wing or even peep).

THIS WAS GODS ANSWER TO HIM:
    Isaiah 10:15 Shall the axe BOAST itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw MAGNIFY itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake ITSELF against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up ITSELF, as if it were no wood.(can the wood move itslef).

( God is the hand that moved the ax; can the ax boast it self against the hand that is holding the ax?).(so God is in contol).

Isaiah 10:16 Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire. (the fat cats will be turnd into skinny cats).

Isaiah 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame(spiritual fire): and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

(thorn and briers= wickedness and evil).(this is what they have placed on Christs head when he was crucified,the crown of thorns).

Isaiah 10:18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth.

(the trees in the forest = are the populations of the evil world,shall be consumed).

Isaiah 10:19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.

(A few only left).

Isaiah 10:20 And it shall come to pass in THAT DAY, that the REMNANT of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of JACOB(ISRAEL), shall no more again stay upon HIM that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

(israel will return and worship God).

Isaiah 10:22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a REMNANT of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Isaiah 10:23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a CONSUMPTION, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Isaiah 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion( the true believers are in zion the spiritual city of God)., be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.(as what pharaoh did to them in egypt). (the true believers are the spiritual jews).

Isaiah 10:25 For yet a very LITTLE WHILE, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

You can see that satan can only do what God allows him to do, for evil must be; for us to know what is evil to the max,and then destroyed.

This is a long answer to the question;but it must be;it must be explained clearly. Any scriptural questions I am happy to answer.

wakeup.

princess
    Participant

Yes wake up fire and brimstone teachings…………grew up with them. Revelations was much easier then Isaiah, don't you think?  

Scriptural question: and the devil cannot be given his due on this one, kapesh? A bike moves when put in motion however something must motivate it, so tell me what origin motivated thoughts of evil? Not evil itself, not how it is or is not contained, where it has been or where it is going. Tell me what origin motivated thoughts of evil how could it even exists in a perfect place.

There is no reason to have evil, none. You would think that if this god really wanted to have his flock among him that he would have never let the wolf out in the first place. It is just the scapegoat and no not meaning jesus, it is for ones that cannot understand their own selves.

and wake up do not pride yourself yet, you have much to learn about me and a word of caution Wake up there is a fine line to go over to the demi urge perhaps you have already crossed it as so many others do without even knowing it; gnostically speaking of course.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 12 2012,06:06)
    Well T, depends on who you speak to for instance this article has a different point of view.
    However it is of ones own whom they choose to believe wrote the books of the bible.

Princess

The hypothesis was developed in the 18th and 19th centuries '

this is way after the apostles ,and Origen ,and the 14 century and the dead sea scolls ,DON'T YOU THINK???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 12 2012,16:26)

Genisis was written in 3924 BCE, Revelations 200CE(earliest known fragment), one would think why it took so long for that to come about. Just saying.

P

T,

You can google the bible timeline and do some research on the matter. Interesting things happen when you place the books in the order that they were written.

Enjoy!

P

Stuart

STU

DOES NOT ALL GREAT MAN HAVE THE HELP THEY NEED ???

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2012,12:20)

P

T,

Enjoy!

P

Stuart

STU

I think you might have missed the point. The Pentateuch was written by at least four different people.

Stuart

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 13 2012,12:04)
    Yes wake up fire and brimstone teachings…………grew up with them. Revelations was much easier then Isaiah, don't you think?  

Scriptural question: and the devil cannot be given his due on this one, kapesh? A bike moves when put in motion however something must motivate it, so tell me what origin motivated thoughts of evil? Not evil itself, not how it is or is not contained, where it has been or where it is going. Tell me what origin motivated thoughts of evil how could it even exists in a perfect place.

There is no reason to have evil, none. You would think that if this god really wanted to have his flock among him that he would have never let the wolf out in the first place. It is just the scapegoat and no not meaning jesus, it is for ones that cannot understand their own selves.

and wake up do not pride yourself yet, you have much to learn about me and a word of caution Wake up there is a fine line to go over to the demi urge perhaps you have already crossed it as so many others do without even knowing it; gnostically speaking of course.

Princess.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and CREATE darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

Isaiah 45:9 WOE UNTO HIM THAT STRIVE WITH HIS MAKER! Let the potsherd STRIVE with the POTSHERD of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, WHAT MAKES THOU? or thy work, He hath no hands?

It is God that motivates all things satan included.
    It is also God that keeps your heart pumping day and night never resting even when you are asleep.
    And you are questioning God? Are you greater than God?

I dont find the old or new testament hard to understand anymore,but I use to.

wakeup.

princess
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2012,12:11)

Princess

this is way after the apostles ,and Origen ,and the 14 century and the dead sea scolls ,DON'T YOU THINK???

Yes T, I do think that is why I am asking you. You have heard of linguistics haven't you.

You can believe that Mosesh wrote the books that is your own, there are some that do not. Just because you were taught this by whomever does not mean everyone accepts the same concept.

It is the little things………

princess
    Participant

Wake Up

You do not need to go around the mulberry bush with me. It is alright to say your god is eternally evil. Wanted evil in this world and made damn sure of it. So when it comes time for the humans to decide, they would of course choose him.

Some may say that is right down torture, let me loose my hell hounds on you till you scream out that you love me instead of the hell hounds I made to do this to you.

Now to continue to tell me god is your answer then we have a serious problem on our hands, because now you have just taught me that your god has evil thoughts. Correct me if I am wrong but I know that is not the message of your lord and savior.

Humanity has finally conquered the gods, they have brought them down to they're level. Good for all!

Ah, the smell of the demi urge just keeps getting stronger………..

Last resort questions when I don't have the answer………And you are questioning God? Yours most assured.  Are you greater than God? Yours most positive.
    Intimidation doesn't work well with me, actually I think you may feel that in some way you are threatening me, which is by no surprise by which god you have chosen. Imagine that!

I understand I can be difficult at times, however as some would say your preaching to the choir. Perhaps you should try to stick to spirit and truth.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 14 2012,06:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2012,12:11)

Princess

Yes T, I do think that is why I am asking you. You have heard of linguistics haven't you.

You can believe that Mosesh wrote the books that is your own, there are some that do not. Just because you were taught this by whomever does not mean everyone accepts the same concept.

It is the little things………

PRINCESS

I believe that live is a class room, and so what you do with your studies or your info that you take in or left out his totally your own problem ,

that is why their is a difference between the true believers and any other one ,simple is it

Proclaimer
    Participant

That is not exactly how it is.

God is love and always wanted man to live in a loving relationship with him.
    But he had to give man free will, otherwise true love could not be realised as love without the choice to choose otherwise is by definition not true love.

So instead of creating a race of happy robots, God gave man free will. And the worse thing happened. Man used his will to choose good and evil instead of life. How did God feel about this. He was sorry that he made man.

But God never stopped loving us and made a way back to him by paying a price that no angel could foresee.

Now compare your story with mine and you will see a completely different God to the one you present.

And the good news is that if we truly choose him, then we get to live with him forever. If we don't choose him, then we get that too forever. And because he is life, then those who do not love God are not forced to live with him, but come to nothing in the end.

God is more fair than you think and any sense of true fairness you have had to have come from him to begin with. So it is not as if he is not aware of such things. But God sees the big picture and you do not. And in time, the big picture is much more important than fleeting now moments.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 13 2012,12:31)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2012,12:20)

P

T,

Enjoy!

P

Stuart

STU

I think you might have missed the point.  The Pentateuch was written by at least four different people.

Stuart

stu

i never really pay much attention to who is the writer of a book ,the content will tell me that ,don't you think so ???

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 14 2012,13:01)
    That is not exactly how it is.

God is love and always wanted man to live in a loving relationship with him.
    But he had to give man free will, otherwise true love could not be realised as love without the choice to choose otherwise is by definition not true love.

So instead of creating a race of happy robots, God gave man free will. And the worse thing happened. Man used his will to choose good and evil instead of life. How did God feel about this. He was sorry that he made man.

What an idiot.

Stuart

TimothyVI
    Participant

Now stu,
    you will fool around and get another square under your picture
    Although it is difficult to know for certain if your reference to “what a idiot” was T8 or God.

Tim

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 14 2012,19:16)
    What an idiot.

Stuart

To big brave Stu.

I have challenged you in a debate in the Debate Forum.

Now you have the opportunity to show everyone why you think I am an idiot.

See you there.

And hopefully you don't chicken out like last time.

Now is your opportunity to show everyone why I am wrong.

See you there.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 14 2012,20:03)

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 14 2012,19:16)
    What an idiot.

Stuart

To big brave Stu.

I have challenged you in a debate in the Debate Forum.

Now you have the opportunity to show everyone why you think I am an idiot.

See you there.

And hopefully you don't chicken out like last time.

Now is your opportunity to show everyone why I am wrong.

See you there.

My apologies for not being clear. I was not calling you an idiot t8. I was referring to the god you described in your post.

Also see my sig line for more details.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

stu

What an idiot.

Stuart

I was referring to the god you described in your post.

may God of creation give according to your heart ,and you will easy find out who his the idiot ,your live will now change ,you have insulted the holy spirit of truth ,it does not matter if you believe or not you are only an ant ,a grain of sand ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 14 2012,11:41)
    Wake Up

You do not need to go around the mulberry bush with me. It is alright to say your god is eternally evil. Wanted evil in this world and made damn sure of it. So when it comes time for the humans to decide, they would of course choose him.

Some may say that is right down torture, let me loose my hell hounds on you till you scream out that you love me instead of the hell hounds I made to do this to you.

Now to continue to tell me god is your answer then we have a serious problem on our hands, because now you have just taught me that your god has evil thoughts. Correct me if I am wrong but I know that is not the message of your lord and savior.

Humanity has finally conquered the gods, they have brought them down to they're level. Good for all!

Ah, the smell of the demi urge just keeps getting stronger………..

Last resort questions when I don't have the answer………And you are questioning God? Yours most assured.  Are you greater than God? Yours most positive.
    Intimidation doesn't work well with me, actually I think you may feel that in some way you are threatening me, which is by no surprise by which god you have chosen. Imagine that!

I understand I can be difficult at times, however as some would say your preaching to the choir. Perhaps you should try to stick to spirit and truth.

Hi Princess.

Who really is your god?
    Are you your own god?

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 556 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account