Christians remaining silent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 556 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 06 2012,22:17)

Quote (charity @ July 06 2012,21:06)
    yea! so true of NATURE t8,  as.. no one really knows what  conversations recorded n the bible were absolutly about, so they quote their own Understanding over an over again along with every other body an their second hand Idea's.

thats life, but i wish we all could understand, we all came alike from the man-ufactura. :)

Separate the truth from the teller.

Colter

… truth is, the tellers have second hand info, Its Hard to Talk to God, an very easy to Gossip! :)

charity
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 07 2012,10:26)
    1Corinthians 8:6

A.  yet for us there is but one God, the Father…………..

B.  yet for us there is but one Godhead, the Unity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit………………..

One of those is the actual scripture.  Those who believe the other are fairly scarce around here lately.

What is a Key For? An Who Else was seated on the Right Side OF God?
    2=1+1, 2

A Father, A Son, An God. an Im afraid, Jesus was Exchanged for a Ghost spirit by John, who lived happly ever after Beside the Roman (CATHOLIC) empire, while all the other Apostles where hunted an Killed OFF…..

But never mind, I know Nothing Do I.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 07 2012,13:30)
    Hope you haven't been burning them at the stake.

Stuart

Just Blocking them, Technology”S out run Faith, Must be the seventh Day? Gods resting an everyones Playing God. :)

Cant believe we still do the 7 day thing, 6 thousand years Now Stu? BRILLIANCE studied that out? or God deliver the Calender information to Mankind?

Who every stole that INFO, Has destroyed the tracks of truth, an has created the first book of the OLD TESTMENT.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (charity @ July 07 2012,19:06)

Stuart

Just Blocking them, Technology”S out run Faith, Must be the seventh Day? Gods resting an everyones Playing God. :)

Cant believe we still do the 7 day thing, 6 thousand years Now Stu? BRILLIANCE studied that out? or  God deliver the Calender information to Mankind?

Who every stole that INFO, Has destroyed the tracks of truth, an has created the first book of the OLD TESTMENT.

Honest endeavour and ignorance was replaced with joke certainty.

It was when the jesters started murdering and torturing to preserve their comedy routine that things really stagnated.

Who were the martyrs of truth? Their names don't start with St., in my opinion. Galileo was no saint. But he did send us to the Moon, which apparently isn't luminous paint on the firmament after all.

Stuart

Spock
    Participant

Quote (charity @ July 07 2012,18:41)

yea! so true of NATURE t8,  as.. no one really knows what  conversations recorded n the bible were absolutly about, so they quote their own Understanding over an over again along with every other body an their second hand Idea's.

thats life, but i wish we all could understand, we all came alike from the man-ufactura. :)

Colter

… truth is, the tellers have second hand info, Its Hard to Talk to God, an very easy to Gossip!  :)

You will know the truth because it will make you free. Scepticism about the wisdom of Gods way of letting truth evolve on this planet is just a different for of Gossip. We all have “belief”, disbelief is still a belief.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (charity @ July 07 2012,18:41)

Colter

… truth is, the tellers have second hand info, Its Hard to Talk to God, an very easy to Gossip!  :)

You will know the truth because it will make you free. Scepticism about the wisdom of Gods way of letting truth evolve on this planet is just a different form of Gossip. We all have “belief”, disbelief is still a belief.

Colter

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    You must have really liked that.
    you said it twice. :D :D

Where you been hiding?

Tim

Spock
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ July 09 2012,06:26)
    Hi Colter,
    You must have really liked that.
    you said it twice.  :D  :D

Where you been hiding?

Tim

Lol! Hi Tim, yea, I don't have an edit function on my screen so thats how that happened.

I'm all over the place on UB forums, but as for Christian forums I'm mainly on TOL.

Good to hear from you.

Colter

charity
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 08 2012,22:43)

Quote (charity @ July 07 2012,19:06)

Stuart

Cant believe we still do the 7 day thing, 6 thousand years Now Stu? BRILLIANCE studied that out? or  God deliver the Calender information to Mankind?

Honest endeavour and ignorance was replaced with joke certainty.

It was when the jesters started murdering and torturing to preserve their comedy routine that things really stagnated.

Who were the martyrs of truth?  Their names don't start with St., in my opinion.  Galileo was no saint.  But he did send us to the Moon, which apparently isn't luminous paint on the firmament after all.

Stuart

i BELIEVE, Once they say God said, evil was created! apparently its far to Hard Say, I think I was wrong, Seems like i MAY have thought I heard God…Those words a seldom heard, an only heard among skeptics who learned that it wasn't wise to listen or say such a line.

charity
    Participant

I heard you the first Time Colter. :)

what an argument..

God Gave an Ice cube to the children, before long it began to melt, they saved every single drop, created a freezer an froze it back into a cube…Now some say its the same ice cube, an others say its a new ice cube, but really its all plan an clear an very stupid that they started killing each.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (charity @ July 09 2012,20:22)

what an argument..

God Gave an Ice cube to the children, before long it began to melt, they saved every single drop, created a freezer an froze it back into a cube…
    Now some say its the same ice cube, an others say its a new ice cube, but really its all plan an clear an very stupid that they started killing each.

Hi Charity, Good post!

Hey, by the way, why are you labeled as a “Skeptic”?       …are you not a believer?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Spock
    Participant

what an argument..

God Gave an Ice cube to the children, before long it began to melt, they saved every single drop, created a freezer an froze it back into a cube…Now some say its the same ice cube, an others say its a new ice cube, but really its all plan an clear an very stupid that they started killing each.

It's like the old caged animal explanation, the critter is so accustomed to being locked up that, when the door is finally opened he is to insecure to walk out of his familiar captivity…….then there are some who go just outside the cage and spend years criticizing the cage……then some leave the presence of the cage altogether and live out their God given freedom.

Pagan Christianity built a new cage, all the animals in the new cage don't realize that they aren’t free because they are to bizzy fighting each other over cage adequate.

I don't know if you really hear what I say but I will say it again jsut in case, you will know the truth because you will KNOW that you are free to live your unique, individual life before God.

Colter

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 07 2012,16:30)

Stuart

No we prefer imprisonment in a dark dungeon.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2012,02:07)

what an argument..

God Gave an Ice cube to the children, before long it began to melt, they saved every single drop, created a freezer an froze it back into a cube…
    Now some say its the same ice cube, an others say its a new ice cube, but really its all plan an clear an very stupid that they started killing each.

Hi Charity, Good post!

Hey, by the way, why are you labeled as a “Skeptic”?       …are you not a believer?

God bless

Of corse Ed, In Fact I view theory backwards to see what failed. An I use all that I am to move my mountains.

Anger is that which changes things, Angry Anger distroy's an cuts off.
    siting down to morne. an cry. changes only the position of the Helpless

:)

charity
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ July 10 2012,09:47)

Quote (Stu @ July 07 2012,16:30)

Stuart

No we prefer imprisonment in a dark dungeon.

:D Naugty t8..

charity
    Participant

smile, I heard that colter! :D

pritty revealing….animal theology

charity
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 10 2012,03:17)

what an argument..

It's like the old caged animal explanation, the critter is so accustomed to being locked up that, when the door is finally opened he is to insecure to walk out of his familiar captivity…….then there are some who go just outside the cage and spend years criticizing the cage……then some leave the presence of the cage altogether and live out their God given freedom.

Pagan Christianity built a new cage, all the animals in the new cage don't realize that they aren’t free because they are to bizzy fighting each other over cage adequate.

I don't know if you really hear what I say but I will say it again jsut in case, you will know the truth because you will KNOW that you are free to live your unique, individual life before God.

Colter

when all the black Slaves were set free, they were as confused an terrified as a christian would be to change Gods

The slave owners were still there, as God would still be there. Neither of them would want their worlds to crash an burn in an instant.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (charity @ July 10 2012,12:55)

what an argument..

Colter

when all the black Slaves were set free, they were as confused an terrified as a christian would be to change Gods

The slave owners were still there, as God would still be there. Neither of them would want their worlds to crash an burn in an instant.

When the black slaves were set free they were not all confused and terrified as you say, do you not understand how many were already escaping and trying to escape. They were freed and they were happy, they already knew how to survive because they did all the work in-fact it was the slave owners that were confused and terrified.

This was important for me to correct because it was simply a wrong and ignorant statement, Just remember it was those slave owners and others who sought to kill those freed slaves, the slaves didn't sek to kill all those owners although they had been treated horribly by most slave owners. Only a handful of slaves that were treated very well my have been a little confused for a very short time.

charity
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2012,07:43)

Quote (charity @ July 10 2012,12:55)

what an argument..

Colter

When the black slaves were set free they were not all confused and terrified as you say, do you not understand how many were already escaping and trying to escape. They were freed and they were happy, they already knew how to survive because they did all the work in-fact it was the slave owners that were confused and terrified.

This was important for me to correct because it was simply a wrong and ignorant statement, Just remember it was those slave owners and others who sought to kill those freed slaves, the slaves didn't sek to kill all those owners although they had been treated horribly by most slave owners. Only a handful of slaves that were treated very well my have been a little confused for a very short time.

What ever!!

I did say they were as were as confused as each other! both Slave an master.

The bases is …A christian is a slave to theory! leaving theory is not leaving God! Leaving a theory can some times viewed as actually litrally following God! A parable!

The Slaves did not have bank accounts, I care for people who have no money! you need a source for Income to obtain product to do the work you now how to do…as a money n the pocket hasnt time to clean the house

charity
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2012,02:07)

what an argument..

Hi Charity, Good post!

God bless

I favor the House of David, Not Moses..the less prefred House.

I reflect a different force of God…rare!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 556 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account