Christians remaining silent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 541 through 556 (of 556 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2012,05:02)
    stu

What an idiot.

Stuart

I was referring to the god you described in your post.  

may God of creation give according to your heart ,and you will easy find out who his the idiot ,your live will now change ,you have insulted the holy spirit of truth ,it does not matter if you believe or not you are only an ant ,a grain of sand ,

I haven't necessarily “insulted the holy spirit”, I was characterising the idiot god described by t8.

The idiot god described by the Judeo-christian scriptures might be a different idiot altogether.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 15 2012,06:40)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 14 2012,11:41)
    Wake Up

You do not need to go around the mulberry bush with me. It is alright to say your god is eternally evil. Wanted evil in this world and made damn sure of it. So when it comes time for the humans to decide, they would of course choose him.

Some may say that is right down torture, let me loose my hell hounds on you till you scream out that you love me instead of the hell hounds I made to do this to you.

Now to continue to tell me god is your answer then we have a serious problem on our hands, because now you have just taught me that your god has evil thoughts. Correct me if I am wrong but I know that is not the message of your lord and savior.

Humanity has finally conquered the gods, they have brought them down to they're level. Good for all!

Ah, the smell of the demi urge just keeps getting stronger………..

Last resort questions when I don't have the answer………And you are questioning God? Yours most assured.  Are you greater than God? Yours most positive.
    Intimidation doesn't work well with me, actually I think you may feel that in some way you are threatening me, which is by no surprise by which god you have chosen. Imagine that!

I understand I can be difficult at times, however as some would say your preaching to the choir. Perhaps you should try to stick to spirit and truth.

Hi Princess.

Who really is your god?
    Are you your own god?

wakeup.

Shouldn't you be asking yourself who is your God?

John 10.34
    Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?

Psalm 82:6 “I said, 'You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 15 2012,14:29)

stu

What an idiot.

Stuart

may God of creation give according to your heart ,and you will easy find out who his the idiot ,your live will now change ,you have insulted the holy spirit of truth ,it does not matter if you believe or not you are only an ant ,a grain of sand ,

I haven't necessarily “insulted the holy spirit”, I was characterising the idiot god described by t8.

The idiot god described by the Judeo-christian scriptures might be a different idiot altogether.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

The Judeo-christian God of the Scriptures is the “HolySpirit”

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    Reason for Edit: Grammar

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2012,22:07)

stu

What an idiot.

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless
    Reason for Edit: Grammar

Is the god you describe as much of an idiot as the one t8 describes, or that the Judeo-christian book of talking snakes describes?

Stuart

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Nov. 15 2012,21:05)

Wake Up

You do not need to go around the mulberry bush with me. It is alright to say your god is eternally evil. Wanted evil in this world and made damn sure of it. So when it comes time for the humans to decide, they would of course choose him.

Some may say that is right down torture, let me loose my hell hounds on you till you scream out that you love me instead of the hell hounds I made to do this to you.

Now to continue to tell me god is your answer then we have a serious problem on our hands, because now you have just taught me that your god has evil thoughts. Correct me if I am wrong but I know that is not the message of your lord and savior.

Humanity has finally conquered the gods, they have brought them down to they're level. Good for all!

Last resort questions when I don't have the answer………And you are questioning God? Yours most assured.  Are you greater than God? Yours most positive.
    Intimidation doesn't work well with me, actually I think you may feel that in some way you are threatening me, which is by no surprise by which god you have chosen. Imagine that!

I understand I can be difficult at times, however as some would say your preaching to the choir. Perhaps you should try to stick to spirit and truth.

Hi Princess.

Who really is your god?
    Are you your own god?

wakeup.

John 10.34
    Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?

Princess.

We are the sons of God and will be accepted in the family,if we follow his commandments.As for the rest will be the sons of satan,for they have followed satans commandments,do to others as they do to you and more,greed is good.

We are all the sons of God for one reason only,and that is ,we ALL know good from evil,but many has chosen the evil path.

My God is the creator of all things.

who is your God?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 15 2012,23:36)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 15 2012,22:07)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless
    Ed J  

Is the god you describe as much of an idiot as the one t8 describes, or that the Judeo-christian book of talking snakes describes?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

The “God” I describe is “the Judeo-christian God”.

God bless

princess
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 16 2012,02:22)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 15 2012,21:05)

Wake Up

Hi Princess.

Who really is your god?
    Are you your own god?

wakeup.

John 10.34

Princess.

We are the sons of God and will be accepted in the family,if we follow his commandments.As for the rest will be the sons of satan,for they have followed satans commandments,do to others as they do to you and more,greed is good.

We are all the sons of God for one reason only,and that is ,we ALL know good from evil,but many has chosen the evil path.

My God is the creator of all things.

who is your God?

wakeup.

Wake Up

Our conversation is regressing.

So really your faith is a competitive game of the gods.

To make it easy for you my god created your god.

princess
    Participant

My apologies Wake up, my answer did not come from a pure heart. I used to be a player in the game of the gods and was being a bit short in my answer and not compassionate.

And truly do not want to have another conversation about the commandments.

Take care Wake up.

journey42
    Participant

princess,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]
    Princess

Matthew 12:31   Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
    Matthew 12:32   And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world , neither in the world to come.

One has to have the holy spirit to blaspheme it.  You cannot blaspheme it if you do not possess it in the first place.

An example would be Satan.  He used to be called Lucifer in heaven.  He was in heaven with God, he personally met God, served him, knows he is true, yet he teaches and seduces man, introducing hundreds of Gods, who he knows is not real, even proclaiming he is God.
    He will never be forgiven, nor his angels.  He has blasphemed the holy spirit (spirit of truth) because he has been there in heaven.

Now with man.  If man seeks God,
    repents, and God gives him the holy spirit over time,
    and that man is full of spiritual knowledge,
    and then sins,  not on purpose,
    but according to his weakness at the time,
    then he can always repent again, and find forgiveness.
    For some of us learn by our mistakes,
    as a result of the reperccusions of our actions,
    and feel ashamed, and learn the hard way, why God does not like such and such.
    The holy spirit has corrected us.
    and if we are true, we will learn by our weakness and turn it into a strength.

However, if this man with the holy spirit directly lies against the spirit of truth
    (eg, collects money from a church, saying it is for God's purpose and then puts it in his own pocket)
    or makes merchandise out of God
    (using God's name to make a profit)
    then he has blasphemed the spirit of truth.
    for salvation is a free gift, and no money exchanges necessary.
    There would be many other examples, but basically, it is a rule for those who do have the full truth, they are without excuse.

So some has blasphemed the name of Christ, and the name of God, but the holy spirit, some did not have in the first place, so not guilty of this.  There is still a chance of forgiveness for them.  They are not doomed forever like Satan and his angels.

Stu
    Participant

I really wish christians could get their story straight on this one. I originally had it that blasphemy against the Judeo-christian Imaginary Friend was unforgivable, and on that basis I intentionally committed such blasphemy in order to immunise myself against the nasty possibility of being jump-started back to an unending life after my death.

But now you are saying that those who haven't accepted the “holy spirit” can't blaspheme by definition?

I need help here. The last thing I ever want to happen is to be punished by being forced to carry on after death in the presence of that Abomination. Is there no guaranteed way I can avoid this thing you call “eternal life”?

Perhaps I should place more trust in the fact that gods are invented by humans for political reasons and so there is no real danger present.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Interesting take on the matter 2besee. Sent Stuart in a whole new direction. :laugh:

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Dec. 02 2012,21:43)
    Interesting take on the matter 2besee. Sent Stuart in a whole new direction.  :laugh:

Er…

2besee?

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Interesting take on the matter Journey. Sent Stuart in a whole new directions. :laugh:

Better Stuart?

Princess

charity
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,22:21)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,19:38)
    I have noticed here on this forum you can have several Christians who will allow all types of things they disagree with to pretend to have unity so when you debate with them you find that most ofthe Christians will remain silent on many erroneous foolish ideas. The funny thing is if you did accept their standard of Christianity all of a sudden all the other absent Christians would appear to “put you on the right path” it's as if the crazies are allowed to at least stir your interest and afterwards those who think “they know the truth” will then come to help in other words those who think they know the truth are really lazy and those who are on the fringe have much stronger belief

bod

:D  :D  :D

this is the view of a non christian ,Muslims ,division ???????

we are judge by God for our own doings

Pierre

bull dust!

christians hold up the catholic church up.you all are united in destroying the Value of Jesus flesh, YOUR THEIR LITTLE ARMY with little clues as to how you KEEP THEM GREAT!

Spock
    Participant

….”But it is true that many who are inwardly sure about God fear to assert such feelings of certainty because of the multiplicity and cleverness of those who assemble objections and magnify difficulties about believing in God. It requires no great depth of intellect to pick flaws, ask questions, or raise objections. But it does require brilliance of mind to answer these questions and solve these difficulties; faith certainty is the greatest technique for dealing with all such superficial contentions.” UB

Colter

charity
    Participant

true COLTER, working either way, for Better or worse!

The States is Playing with something Way smarter, an powerful enough to cause a war that demands US TROOPS OFF SHORE.
    You cant be to sure who is befriending you to a game of chess!
    great way to destroy there Land an loved ones while their not Home!
    If you Had been given all the books, all the words from the Catholic church, you Might see how a Large Nation getting to powerful for its self, has to be delt to; war is won over an over again by the fearful tricking the large Nation into Alliance; To Trample it with Iron boots.

Foreign military personnel are already here in the US. Groups of them have been spotted in Colorado, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia.

Viewing 16 posts - 541 through 556 (of 556 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account