Adam and Eve

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

http://www.whoi.edu/redtide/photos/blooms?tid=542&cid=81298&c=3&idx=6&slideshow=31132

Nice red tide in Italy, but who would question Moses Magic?

charity
    Participant

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/bondi-beach-closes-as-red-algae-moves-in/story-e6frg6n6-1226524729541

Nice tide in sydney Harbor….

Glad we have science to explain what was once respected as superstition, Gods voice, an Mans Magic. People need to be set free.

charity
    Participant

Its quiet the punishment to be shoved into a skeptic forum for respecting what space an time has been ordained to reveal eg science.

Adam an eve Have got you by the ear.

Stu
    Participant

But down under is where the action is. Upstairs they kid one another that there is thinking going on.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 27 2012,16:10)

Quote (princess @ Nov. 26 2012,22:01)
    You know David the more I thought about your comment regarding my brother, the more it somewhat bothers me.

Were you being insulting to wards my brother, then boundaries have been broken. You let me know if you were just living in the moment at the time you wrote the statement. Be clear and concise.

Princess, I post a lot and write quickly.  The obvious example was one of incest.  I tend to try to make my illustrations personal, but half way through realized it may be too personal given the taboo associated with it.  I didn't really even know you had a brother.  Sorry if I implanted a disturbing idea in your mind.

David perhaps you need to express these matters to others due to your own. Who knows.

The only thing you implanted is your intelligence level which is lacking and that you do not have social manners.

Really your a grown man huh? Find that a lot in christian men, testosterone level seem to deplete when a man goes christian, haven't figure that one out yet.

princess
    Participant

oh David if that wasn't clear enough for you let me know I can simplify.

Have a wonderful wonderful day maybe today you will actually give something back to humanity instead of trying to take it away. :laugh:

princess
    Participant

So David, how about this.

A group of your fellow brethen and sister stopped by the store yesterday. We have urban art displayed through the store and the one fellow asked about it. I explain to him what the artist was trying to convey 'How man is eco-destroying the earth'. He in turn stated scripture about something or other. I do not discuss politics or religion with customers.

He was checking out and had a small item. I stated to him 'You are a Jehovah Witness yes?' Yes, I am he said.
    Well then this one is on me, due to I have spoken to one on a forum I am on and well to say the least it is a small gesture I can do for your fellow brother.

Oh by the by nothing of importance, his name was David too!

Wakeup
    Participant

Guncher.

Did the minister really say that?
    Does he not know that Jesus is the pre-eminence in all things?
    No one is resurrected before Jesus resurrection.
    No one will be resurrected before the second coming; except the 24 elders.

wakeup.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account