Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,741 through 1,760 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 02 2010,23:34)
    Ya'll come on down here, and I'll show you how to crappie fish. I can even show you how to pour your own jig, and go out the same day and catch something on it.  :)  :)  :)

Hi Mark,

Where is “down here”?  :)  I grew up on the Mississippi and lived to boat.  But my idea of fishing was putting a bell on the pole, kicking back and drinking alcohol. (I've since given that up.)

Anyway, if the bell rang, great.  And if I didn't catch any fish, I at least caught a buzz. :)  I guess someone like you thinks that someone like me gives fishermen a bad name, huh?  And I would agree!  There is definitely a talent to doing it right. I was just “playing around”, not “fishing”.

peace and love,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 03 2010,06:30)

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 02 2010,13:40)
    Hi.

From the Earliest Church Writings, Sheppard of Hermas,

The piece on almsgiving is in the second paragraph of the 'second commandmment', but you should read the first pieces too…..

First Commandment
    ON FAITH IN GOD.
    FIRST Of all, believe that there is one God who created and finished all things, and made all things out of nothing. He alone is able to contain the whole, but Himself cannot be contained. Have faith therefore in Him, and fear Him; and fearing Him, exercise self-control. Keep these commands, and you will cast away from you all wickedness, and put on the strength of righteousness, and live to God, if you keep this commandment.

Second Commandment
    ON AVOIDING EVIL-SPEAKING, AND ON GIVING ALMS IN SIMPLICITY.
    He said to me, “Be simple and guileless, and you will be as the children who know not the wickedness that ruins the life of men. First, then, speak evil of no one, nor listen with pleasure to any one who speaks evil of another. But if you listen, you will partake of the sin of him who speaks evil, if you believe the slander which you hear; for believing it, you will also have something to say against your brother. Thus, then, will you be guilty of the sin of him who slanders. For slander is evil and an unsteady demon. It never abides in peace, but always remains in discord. Keep yourself from it, and you will always be at peace with all. Put on a holiness in which there is no wicked cause of offence, but all deeds that are equable and joyful.

Practise goodness; and from the rewards of your labours, which God gives you, give to all the needy in simplicity, not hesitating as to whom you are to give or not to give. Give to all, for God wishes His gifts to be shared amongst all. They who receive, will render an account to God why and for what they have received. For the afflicted who receive will not be condemned, but they who receive on false pretences will suffer punishment. He, then, who gives is guiltless. For as he received from the Lord, so has he accomplished his service in simplicity, not hesitating as to whom he should give and to whom he should not give. This service, then, if accomplished in simplicity, is glorious with God. He, therefore, who thus ministers in simplicity, will live to God. Keep therefore these commandments, as I have given them to you, that your repentance and the repentance of your house may be found in simplicity, and your heart may be pure and stainless.”

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/shepherd.html

I believe this to be wisdom and a guide to almsgiving. I have read it and think it is true. Alot of other writings I believe are motivated by personal agandas, but the sheppard of hermas is good. I also like the “didache”, an early church guide. I wish all the churches could go back to it. Hope all is well with you. Peace and love-Mark

Mark

did you see how many times you say that you believe that book is true,

if it is true then it must be in scriptures ,if it is in scriptures why not given glory to God for it ??instead of men??

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 03 2010,11:56)

Give to all, for God wishes His gifts to be shared amongst all. They who receive, will render an account to God why and for what they have received. For the afflicted who receive will not be condemned, but they who receive on false pretences will suffer punishment. He, then, who gives is guiltless.

Hi Shimmer,

This is also how I understand it.  

Luke 6:30 NIV
    Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Give to all who ask.  Their reasons for asking are between them and God.  After all, like my signature says, “Everything under heaven belongs to God”.  And He has given freely, so we should do the same.

peace and love,
    mike

I agree. Peace-Mark

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 03 2010,13:56)

Give to all, for God wishes His gifts to be shared amongst all. They who receive, will render an account to God why and for what they have received. For the afflicted who receive will not be condemned, but they who receive on false pretences will suffer punishment. He, then, who gives is guiltless.

Hi Shimmer,

This is also how I understand it.  

Luke 6:30 NIV
    Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Give to all who ask.  Their reasons for asking are between them and God.  After all, like my signature says, “Everything under heaven belongs to God”.  And He has given freely, so we should do the same.

peace and love,
    mike

Mike I agree. Only The Lord knows what is truely happening in a person's life. And remember that we also get tested.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 03 2010,01:30)

Hi.

The piece on almsgiving is in the second paragraph of the 'second commandmment', but you should read the first pieces too…..

First Commandment
    ON FAITH IN GOD.
    FIRST Of all, believe that there is one God who created and finished all things, and made all things out of nothing. He alone is able to contain the whole, but Himself cannot be contained. Have faith therefore in Him, and fear Him; and fearing Him, exercise self-control. Keep these commands, and you will cast away from you all wickedness, and put on the strength of righteousness, and live to God, if you keep this commandment.

Second Commandment
    He said to me, “Be simple and guileless, and you will be as the children who know not the wickedness that ruins the life of men. First, then, speak evil of no one, nor listen with pleasure to any one who speaks evil of another. But if you listen, you will partake of the sin of him who speaks evil, if you believe the slander which you hear; for believing it, you will also have something to say against your brother. Thus, then, will you be guilty of the sin of him who slanders. For slander is evil and an unsteady demon. It never abides in peace, but always remains in discord. Keep yourself from it, and you will always be at peace with all. Put on a holiness in which there is no wicked cause of offence, but all deeds that are equable and joyful.

Practise goodness; and from the rewards of your labours, which God gives you, give to all the needy in simplicity, not hesitating as to whom you are to give or not to give. Give to all, for God wishes His gifts to be shared amongst all. They who receive, will render an account to God why and for what they have received. For the afflicted who receive will not be condemned, but they who receive on false pretences will suffer punishment. He, then, who gives is guiltless. For as he received from the Lord, so has he accomplished his service in simplicity, not hesitating as to whom he should give and to whom he should not give. This service, then, if accomplished in simplicity, is glorious with God. He, therefore, who thus ministers in simplicity, will live to God. Keep therefore these commandments, as I have given them to you, that your repentance and the repentance of your house may be found in simplicity, and your heart may be pure and stainless.”

I believe this to be wisdom and a guide to almsgiving. I have read it and think it is true. Alot of other writings I believe are motivated by personal agandas, but the sheppard of hermas is good. I also like the “didache”, an early church guide. I wish all the churches could go back to it. Hope all is well with you. Peace and love-Mark

Mark I agree. I get a feel for Sheppard of Hermas. Hope your well too Mark.

Laurel
    Participant

Baruk YHWH Elohim, Elohim et Abraham, Elohim et Issac, ELohim et Ya'acob, and Elohim et Yahushua HaMoshiach! My ELohim. YHWH zav'aot. Toda raba ABBA Yom SHabbatim! Yahushua HaMoshiach hatikva am Yisra'el, baruk hashem YHWH le olam!!!!!!

Shabbat Shalom!

Bless Yahuweh Elohim the ELohim of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Yahushua Messiah. My ELohim. Yahuweh of hosts. Thank you Father for Your Sabbaths. Yahushua the Messiah the hope of Your people Israel. Bless the Name of Yahuweh forever and ever! Happy Sabbath!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Amen.

Baker
    Participant

To all that think that we still have to keep the Sabbath. In

Exd 34:27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.

Exd 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Notice that it is a covenant.

Exd 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.

Notice that the sabbath is a perpetual covenant that God made with the Children of Israel. Unless you are Jewish, the Sabbath is not yours to keep under the penalty of sin…

In fact Jesus gave us a new covenant in

Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

And then he also gave us the great Commandment in

Mat 22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Jesus also magnified the law on the Sermon on the Mount. Now if you are angry with your Brother, you already have committed murder in your hearth. etc.

I find that sin is not imputed to us, since we are under Jesus blood.

Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Now that however does not mean that we should sin whenever we want to. In fact if we sin intentionally we will trample on Christ's scarifies…

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Hbr 6:4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hbr 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hbr 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.

In closing I like to give you what Paul said in

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Rom 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

Rom 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

We are under Christ's blood and, there I for one, will stay until I die and die to the lord…Amen

Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 03 2010,12:02)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 02 2010,23:34)
    Ya'll come on down here, and I'll show you how to crappie fish. I can even show you how to pour your own jig, and go out the same day and catch something on it.  :)  :)  :)

Hi Mark,

Where is “down here”?  :)  I grew up on the Mississippi and lived to boat.  But my idea of fishing was putting a bell on the pole, kicking back and drinking alcohol. (I've since given that up.)

Anyway, if the bell rang, great.  And if I didn't catch any fish, I at least caught a buzz. :)  I guess someone like you thinks that someone like me gives fishermen a bad name, huh?  And I would agree!  There is definitely a talent to doing it right.  I was just “playing around”, not “fishing”.

peace and love,
    mike

Hey Mike,

I live right next to Memphis, Home of this world's King, Evils Priestley. I grew up here. This is a very good location, however, for freshwater fishing. It is one of the ways i worship God. Just being on the water and taking in creation is so relaxing to me. My concious doesn't “flag” me and I can enjoy it without inhibition.

I moderately consume alcohol, and I do not think you give fishing a bad name. Any way to fish is a good way, as long as it's legal. The strangest way to me is in the spring when some guys wade in creeks and reach down in hollow logs and “grapple” huge catfish, up in the 20+ # catagory, and then wrestle them until they calm down. Me, I'll stay in the boat where the snakes aren't.

I often pray when I fish, because sometimes I go to fish to get away from the insanity of society. I know you are not suppose to judge, but after a while I get tired of seeing those “darwin” fishes(a parody of fishers of men) on cars, also skulls and dragons tattoed all over people, and lately I have been seeing the skull and crossbones on alot of cars.This is where Martin Luther King was killed, and there is so much racism you can almost cut it with a knife.Alot of blacks are rude and loud to the whites, and alot of the whites are prejudiced and are aggrivated at how the blacks act. Its an ugly cycle. I like to go out and pray on the lake to turn all that and the media and the crap off, and reconnect with God. If I cannot fish I like to drive to a local park called Shelby Forest and drive around. This past fall was beautiful.  In doing that, I always keep in mind that I am not worshiping the created, but the creator for doing such good work. The variety and colors of the fish I catch and nature in general are proof to me that god is. This could not be blind chance. Anyway sorry for rambleing, hope you are well-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Dec. 04 2010,14:03)
    Baruk YHWH Elohim, Elohim et Abraham, Elohim et Issac, ELohim et Ya'acob, and Elohim et Yahushua HaMoshiach! My ELohim. YHWH zav'aot.  Toda raba ABBA Yom SHabbatim! Yahushua HaMoshiach hatikva am Yisra'el, baruk hashem YHWH le olam!!!!!!

Shabbat Shalom!

Bless Yahuweh Elohim the ELohim of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Yahushua Messiah. My ELohim. Yahuweh of hosts.  Thank you Father for Your Sabbaths. Yahushua the Messiah the hope of Your people Israel.  Bless the Name of Yahuweh forever and ever!  Happy Sabbath!

Amen.

Shabbat Shalom Laurel! :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 03 2010,12:02)

Hi.

First Commandment
    ON FAITH IN GOD.

Second Commandment

Mark

if it is true then it must be in scriptures ,if it is in scriptures why not given glory to God for it ??instead of men??

Pierre

I do give Glory to God for anything that is of good inspiration. Anything good comes from God. Everything that man does, he is inspired to do. When he writes a song, composes a poem, paints a picture, or does in general, is inspired. My concience tells me from where. There is a art exibition in New york right now that is the subject of debate. It has a short Film and in it their are ants crawling all over a cross. Also in New York, their is a sculpture from the richest artist in the world, Damien Hirst. It is Mary shown split open showing her guts and womb. These and other things do not pass the “sniff test” to my concience. They are imo inspired by the evil spirit. Glory to God for anything that is good. Amen-Mark

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 04 2010,22:29)
    To all that think that we still have to keep the Sabbath.  In

Exd 34:27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.  

Exd 34:28   And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.  

Notice that it is a covenant.

Exd 31:16   Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.  

Notice that the sabbath is a perpetual covenant that God made with the Children of Israel.  Unless you are Jewish, the Sabbath is not yours to keep under the penalty of sin…

In fact Jesus gave us a new covenant in

Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.  

And then he also gave us the great Commandment in

Mat 22:36   Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?  

Mat 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  

Mat 22:38   This is the first and great commandment.  

Mat 22:39   And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

Mat 22:40   On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.  

Jesus also magnified the law on the Sermon on the Mount.  Now if you are angry with your Brother, you already have committed murder in your hearth. etc.

I find that sin is not imputed to us, since we are under Jesus blood.

Rom 4:8   Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.  

Now that however does not mean that we should sin whenever we want to.  In fact if we sin intentionally we will trample on Christ's scarifies…

2Pe 2:20   For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.  

2Pe 2:21   For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.  

Hbr 6:4   For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,  

Hbr 6:5   And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,  

Hbr 6:6   If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.  

In closing I like to give you what Paul said in

Rom 14:5   One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.  

Rom 14:6   He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.  

Rom 14:7   For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.  

Rom 14:8   For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.  

We are under Christ's blood and, there I for one, will stay until I die and die to the lord…Amen

Peace Irene

Dan 7:23 “This is what he said, ‘The fourth beast is the fourth reign on earth, which is different from all other reigns, and it devours all the earth, tramples it down and crushes it.
    Dan 7:24 ‘And the ten horns are ten sovereigns from this reign. They shall rise, and another shall rise after them, and it is different from the first ones, and it humbles three sovereigns,
    Dan 7:25 and it speaks words against the Most High, and it wears out the set-apart ones of the Most High, and it intends to change appointed times1 and law2, and they are given into its hand for a time and times and half a time. Footnotes: 1This is another word for festivals. 2Changing the law amounts to lawlessness. Read in 2 Thess. 2:3-12 about “the lawless one” and the “lawlessness” which would take over (indeed, it has already taken over!) in the set-apart place, and also about Messiahʼs judgment upon the lawless “prophets” in Mt. 7:23, and the lawless “believers” in Mt. 13:41!

Laurel says,”I will let no woman judge me according to the Sabbaths, or what i should eat.”

Satan and his followers seek to change the Sabbaths!

Laurel
    Participant

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

This verse was written for BELIEVERS. Once a person returns to YHWH ELohim and worships Him and keeps the commands in Torah, the Sabbaths, the foods that they should eat, and His Appointed Times, then again turns again away from YHWH ELohim and goes back to pagan idolatry, Sun-day, x-mas, and ea_ter, and eating unclean foods, lying, etc… their latter end is word=se that the first!

Laurel
    Participant

@ Irene
    ??? :O :(

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 04 2010,23:28)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 03 2010,12:02)

Hi.

First Commandment
    ON FAITH IN GOD.

Second Commandment

Mark

Pierre

I do give Glory to God for anything that is of good inspiration. Anything good comes from God. Everything that man does, he is inspired to do. When he writes a song, composes a poem, paints a picture, or does in general, is inspired. My concience tells me from where. There is a art exibition in New york right now that is the subject of debate. It has a short Film and in it their are ants crawling all over a cross. Also in New York, their is a sculpture from the richest artist in the world, Damien Hirst. It is Mary shown split open showing her guts and womb. These and other things do not pass the “sniff test” to my concience. They are imo inspired by the evil spirit. Glory to God for anything that is good. Amen-Mark

He wasn't that wise! He didn't even know the second commandment.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 04 2010,23:03)
    In doing that, I always keep in mind that I am not worshiping the created, but the creator for doing such good work. The variety and colors of the fish I catch and nature in general are proof to me that god is. This could not be blind chance.

Hi Mark,

You're making me miss the Mississippi River. :)  I now live in Tempe, Az.  We have miles and miles of beach here, but not very much water!

I often view with amazement the wonderful things our God has created.  Such variety.  Such beauty.  All the colors, smells and tastes.  This all speaks of someone who took time and care to give us much more than we “needed” for the survival of the species.  And “blind chance” leaves so many things unanswered.  For one, why would we even have that part of us that just wants to sit back and enjoy all this beauty?  We wouldn't need that quality to “kill, eat, and survive”.  Yet we appreciate nature, beautiful artwork and music, etc.  Why would those qualities ever develope in us if we don't “need” them to survive?

Like I've told our resident atheist Stu before:  It takes much more faith to believe in chance evolution than it does to believe in a caring, loving Creator.

Romans 1:20 NIV
    For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made,

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi All,

About the Sabbath:

1 Cor 8 NIV
    4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.”

7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

9 Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.

Jesus said the Sabbath came into being for the benefit of man, not the other way around.  He taught this by example on a few occasions by picking grain and healing people on the Sabbath.

But if Laurel's conscience tells her to keep it as sacred, then who are we to cause her to stumble?  But that goes both ways Laurel.  (Romans  14:5)

Likewise, if someone feels that only certain foods are to be eaten, that is good if it keeps her close to God.  I think that all foods are provided by God and fit to be eaten, but I do not want to cause anyone to stumble. (Acts 10:9-16, Romans 14:20)

I also don't believe that a physical circumcision is required to become one of God's people. (Acts 10:45)  But I don't want to get in the way of someone who's conscience tells them they must be circumcised either.

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

The Shepherd of Hermas:

Second Commandment

Laurel:

He wasn't that wise! He didn't even know the second commandment.

:D

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 05 2010,00:50)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 04 2010,23:03)
    In doing that, I always keep in mind that I am not worshiping the created, but the creator for doing such good work. The variety and colors of the fish I catch and nature in general are proof to me that god is. This could not be blind chance.

Hi Mark,

You're making me miss the Mississippi River. :)  I now live in Tempe, Az.  We have miles and miles of beach here, but not very much water!

I often view with amazement the wonderful things our God has created.  Such variety.  Such beauty.  All the colors, smells and tastes.  This all speaks of someone who took time and care to give us much more than we “needed” for the survival of the species.  And “blind chance” leaves so many things unanswered.  For one, why would we even have that part of us that just wants to sit back and enjoy all this beauty?  We wouldn't need that quality to “kill, eat, and survive”.  Yet we appreciate nature, beautiful artwork and music, etc.  Why would those qualities ever develope in us if we don't “need” them to survive?

Like I've told our resident atheist Stu before:  It takes much more faith to believe in chance evolution than it does to believe in a caring, loving Creator.

Romans 1:20 NIV
    For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made,

peace and love,
    mike

Mike made a good point about worshipping The Creator and not His creation!

Now if everyone knew that YHWH is our Creator, and that His Torah is His instructions on how He wants to be worshipped, we would all live happily ever after.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Laurel @ Dec. 05 2010,01:37)
    Mike made a good point about worshipping The Creator and not His creation!

Yes he did.  Now if we can only get Mark (Mikeangel) to understand that Jesus is God's first and best creation, and therefore should not be worshipped, he'll be well on his way. :)

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 1,741 through 1,760 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account