Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,181 through 4,200 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

??

He is a man.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

What makes you think I believe Jesus is not a son of man?

Miia
    Participant

You can petition Jesus as one would any king but you need to realize he is not God but only the chief servant of God. He will then petition God for you. If you pray to God in the name of Christ the same thing occurs.

If your words are an act of worship and not just a conversation between you and the emperor of all things in heaven and on earth then address it to God.

Yes I agree with that Kerwin, sounds good to me. But, what do you mean by worship? Do you mean to adore and love? If so, it is possible with God and with His Son.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..you wrote to kerwin, if GOD INDWELLS A MAN HE IS “NO LONGER”, A MAN.

That is not true Nick. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

Worship as in a religious act of devotion.

Adoring and loving Jesus as a human and as the Emperor of all things in heaven and earth is similar to adoring and loving your parents while God is the source of all good things.

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

If you are thinking in a certain way then Nick is correct.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia…..yes it is talking about a single person a man, and that person is sitting inthetemple of GO BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD. This iniquity was already taking place at the time of the apostles, but they were keeping it from taking root, but after they die it began to take root in the church and in 225 AD BECAME KNOWN AS THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY , WHERE the “image” of Jesus was made into a GOD, SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD BEING DESPLAYED AS GOD. THIS IS WHERE THE “IMAGE” OF JESUS BECAME A MAN OF SIN, It WAS A LAWLESS ACT BECAUSE THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW SAYS YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME, SAYS THE LORD, OUR ONLY GOD.

No one fits the those scriptures but JESUS, HE IS THE ONLY ONE SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD WHO IS NOW BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD, BY FALSE TRINITARIAN TEACHINGS. NOTIE ALSO WHERE IT ASO SAYS JESUS WILL DESTORY IT WITH THE “BREATH” OF HIS MOUTH, how do you destory a “being” with the breath of your mouth?, You can’t, but you can destory a false teaching that projects a false “IMAGE” of you though.

Those scriptures are not describing a “actual” man of sin, but only a “FALSE IMAGE” OF THE “MAN” JESUS CHRIST, WHICH TURNS THE PERCEPTION OF HIM into a MAN OF SIN, All who preach Jesus as a God are breaking the first commandment and as a result are parishing, they are the lawless ones spoken of there and THEY HAVE TURNED THE “IMAGE” OF JESUS into the son of predition a lawless one himself.

There exixts no one, who fit 2nd Ths 2, but JESUS CHRIST, A MAN, WHO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TURNED INTO YOUR GOD, AND THEREBY ARE COMMITING “IDOLATRY”. Miia, you will never be accepted by THE LORD OUR GOD, PREACHING THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY, it’s a doctrine Satan himself designed to “SEPERATE” JESUS’ TRUE IDENITY FROM THE REST OF HUMAN KIND. MIIA I PRAY THAT GOD WILL OPEN THE EYE OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING. THINK ABOUT IT MIIA.

He that has ears to hear let him hear.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Admin.
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin……I AM GOING BY HIS OWN WORDS, IF HE MEANT IT DIFFERENT THEN HE SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT THAT WAY RIGHT? I full well know the spirit of God adds to us, but it does no change us from being men .

peace and love to you and yours. ……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Take more care when you read.

This is what I wrote

“Hi KW,

If God indwells a mere man is he no longer a man?”

You blunder into accusation without reading properly and missing the question mark.

Participant

What bothers me so much is all these misquotations in order to justify your doctrines.  He said he could do nothing of himself, and in John 12, he stated:John 12:

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

And in John 14 he said the following:

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

(DavidL: You are making God to be a liar by justifying that what this man states in the video is true, that Jesus claimed to be God.)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

I cannot criticize the way Nick wrote if he was speaking in a certain way since Scripture itself uses the word man to mean those humans without the word of God. During the age of the new covenant that means those without the Spirit and so the words “if GOD INDWELLS A MAN HE IS “NO LONGER”, A MAN” are correct.

Biologically he is still a human being though spiritually he is not.

kerwin
    Participant

I have heard a Trintiarian claim that any passage that proves Jesus is God is true and any one that proves he is not is untrue. It follows that he also would accept any other interpretation of a passage he uses to support the idea that Jesus is God as not supporting that teaching.

In short the Trinitarian doctrine is so broken that rational human will reject it sooner or later.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Jesus is called a son of Adam[man] throughout the NT.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Jesus is the Son of David, as for his body. In other words biologically or genetically.
    He is the Son of God, as of the Spirit, In other words spiritually.

The later is greater than the former.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Yes.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..I disagree with you on this, rather or not spritual a man is still a man with or without the spirit of GOD IN HIM, IT’S just a matter of the kind and type of spirit that is in him , but none of this changes a man from being a man. You and NICK are both wrong on this IMO. Now if you or he would have said carnel minded or spritural minded “MAN” that would apply. BUT NO MATTER WHICH IT IS THE MAN IS STILL A MAN , and to say he is no longer a man, simply is not true in any sense of the word. Jesus was a man and still is a man as scripture clearly says. 1 Cor 15:47…., “The first “MAN” is of the earth, earthy: the second “MAN” is the lord from heaven.” Where do either of you see he is no longer a “MAN” written there? IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Are you saying Jesus Christ is not the Son of God?

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

1 Corinthians 3:3New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 for you are still fleshly. For since there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly, and are you not walking [a]like mere men?
    Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 3:3 Lit according to man

Does the word “according to man” mean “according to all human beings” or does it mean according to human beings who walk by the flesh?

Miia
    Participant

Miia,

Worship as in a religious act of devotion.

Adoring and loving Jesus as a human and as the Emperor of all things in heaven and earth is similar to adoring and loving your parents while God is the source of all good things.

Yes I agree with that Kerwin (regarding loving Jesus). Thanks.
    But how would you describe worshiping the Father in “a religious act of devotion” when “the hour is coming and now is when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such to worship him”?

Miia
    Participant

Miia…..yes it is talking about a single person a man

Iyo!

and that person is sitting inthetemple of GO BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD. This iniquity was already taking place at the time of the apostles, but they were keeping it from taking root, but after they die it began to take root in the church and in 225 AD BECAME KNOWN AS THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY , WHERE the “image” of Jesus was made into a GOD, SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD BEING DESPLAYED AS GOD. THIS IS WHERE THE “IMAGE” OF JESUS BECAME A MAN OF SIN, It WAS A LAWLESS ACT BECAUSE THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW SAYS YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME, SAYS THE LORD, OUR ONLY GOD.

Or maybe that person sitting in the temple of God is any of us rather than one single person (rather than Jesus as you believe)? If it took root a long time ago – my belief makes more sense. Read this:
    http://bible-truths.com/lake14.html

There exixts no one, who fit 2nd Ths 2, but JESUS CHRIST, A MAN, WHO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TURNED INTO YOUR GOD, AND THEREBY ARE COMMITING “IDOLATRY”. Miia, you will never be accepted by THE LORD OUR GOD, PREACHING THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY, it’s a doctrine Satan himself designed to “SEPERATE” JESUS’ TRUE IDENITY FROM THE REST OF HUMAN KIND. MIIA I PRAY THAT GOD WILL OPEN THE EYE OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING. THINK ABOUT IT MIIA.

He that has ears to hear let him hear.

Gene – you should know I am not a trinitrian.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,181 through 4,200 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account