Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,981 through 4,000 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia…….THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH “KNOWS” THE TRUTH, AND IF IT ABIDES IN YOU YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU HEAR THE TRUTH. Jesus is not a GOD, NOR IS HE EQUAL TO THE FATHER, HE IS A MAN, everything he accomplished was by GOD THE FATHER, HE PLAINLY SAID HE COULD OF “HIMSELF” DO “NOTHING”, DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID OR NOT? YOU NEED TO HONESTLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …………….gene

Miia
    Participant

Miia……JESUS BEING CALLED A GOD, HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOMNATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE. If you understood what PAUL was talking about in 2Ths2, you can see that, who doyou know that IS NOW SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD? There is only one who is NOW SITTING THERE AND THAT IS JESUS. Alsonoticewhat happen to people who believe that LIE, GOD HAS SENT UNTO THEM A DELUDING SPIRIT, INORDER FOR THEM TO BELIEVE A “LIE”, THAT LIE IS THAT JESUS IS A GOD.

THE DELUDING SPIRIT SENT BY GOD IS WHAT MAKES THAT PERSON DESOLATE, in their minds. BECAUSE OF THE ABOMIABLE TEACHING THAT JESUS IS A GOD. INFACT IT WILL BE JESUS HIMSELF WHO WILL DESTORY AND ABOLISH THAT “LIE” AT HIS RETURN. Your teaching is all about Jesus, but JESUS’ teachings were all about GOD THE FATHER. YOUR TEACHING MAKES JESUS DIFFERENT THEN THE REST OF HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, it is exactly what Satan wants, all humanity to do, HE IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE DOTRINE OF JESUS BEING A GOD, He wants us to make Jesus different then we are, WHY? Because then we will not think we can, “ATTAIN TO THE STATURE and “FULL” MEASURE OF CHRIST.”

You may not realize that Miia, but you are making JESUS OUT TO BE YOUR GOD, IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

Hi Gene,
    How could you say that Jesus is an abomination, that Jesus makes desolate, or that Jesus is the man of sin?

Perhaps the deluding spirit which makes people desolate in their mind (as you say) has a part to do with a lack of relationship with the son of God.

Yes, Jesus was a man, and in this way we can relate to him, and he to us. But how could you consider him to be still 100℅ man exactly like we are when he was changed?

Do you speak to Jesus Gene? Please answer..

Miia
    Participant

Miia…….THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH “KNOWS” THE TRUTH, AND IF IT ABIDES IN YOU YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU HEAR THE TRUTH. Jesus is not a GOD, NOR IS HE EQUAL TO THE FATHER, HE IS A MAN, everything he accomplished was by GOD THE FATHER, HE PLAINLY SAID HE COULD OF “HIMSELF” DO “NOTHING”, DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID OR NOT YOU NEED TO HONESTLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION. IMO

Gene,
    Scripture calls Jesus a man and the son of man and the son of God. He is the mediator between God and men.
    All power and authority has been given to him. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
    If Hagar saw the angel of the Lord, and called the angel God, even though it was an angel representative, how much more so the son of God and Lord, whom all power and authority has been given to? Why do you consider that so bad. Jesus said himself, “if you have seen me, you have seen the Father”.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Miia

you wrote to gene:

Gene,
    Scripture calls Jesus a man and the son of man and the son of God. He is the mediator between God and men.
    All power and authority has been given to him. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
    If Hagar saw the angel of the Lord, and called the angel God, even though it was an angel representative, how much more so the son of God and Lord, whom all power and authority has been given to? Why do you consider that so bad. Jesus said himself, “if you have seen me, you have seen the Father”.

So, should we worship angels as God also?

kerwin
    Participant

bodhitharta,

I do not understand how you obtained the understanding that angels are God from what Miia wrote. Are you going from something else?

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

The word divine has one more than one meaning as does the word god. In Scripture the Hebrew people are called gods but that does not mean they are the one true God. All it means is they are God’s children through his word and so a cut above other human beings. Jesus is called god but that means he has received and lived by the Spirit of God and that he is the one and only way it can be received by any human being. Do not act like the foolish ones, who believe Jesus is the one true God and so imply Jesus is liar as Jesus told us he, himself has a God.

If you are truly speaking to Jesus then he will tell you not to worship him but instead to worship the Father of his Spirit; who is the one true God.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

I believe Scripture which tells us he is the human that mediates between humanity and God. In addition I will not blaspheme God’s name by implying he can be tempted by evil under any circumstances. After all Scripture teaches us Jesus was tempted even as we are.

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

If the Jesus you speak to says he is God then he is not Jesus Christ but it is an evil spirit masquerading as him. If that is the case then I understand the bad dream you had and what it is warning you of.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

Thank you for having concern for Miia as well

kerwin
    Participant

Ed J.

Thank you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi kerwin

bodhitharta,

I do not understand how you obtained the understanding that angels are God from what Miia wrote. Are you going from something else?

Miia wrote that angels were the representative of God and I agreed so she said she feels the way she feels about Jesus because he is a representative of God meaning if you worship Jesus as God for that reason then what about the angels?

Of course I only believe God alone should be worshiped as God

Miia
    Participant

Kerwin,
    You and Ed are unbelievable. What is so wrong with talking to Jesus?
    I never said with any certainty that Jesus was the only true God. I was simply left wondering because I found myself loving Jesus with my whole heart, mind and soul.
    Clearly, going to the Father is not simply a matter of praying to the Father using Jesus name at the end of a prayer. Clearly, as scripture says we must know the son and then we will know the Father. How do we know the son if he is never spoken to? Remember Jesus will tell many people in that day “I never knew you”.

The dream I had was a personal wake up call.
    I used to know Jesus and I used to speak with Jesus. Four years ago I was led down a wrong path. I forgot how to pray. I never spoke to Jesus any more. I was under a delusion and I knew I had lost the spirit, despite appearances.
    How can bringing someone back be considered evil?

Anyway, thanks for your concern, but my concern is for other people.

Miia
    Participant

If you are truly speaking to Jesus then he will tell you not to worship him but instead to worship the Father of his Spirit; who is the one true God.

Hi Kerwin,
    Is speaking to and loving Jesus considered the same as worshipping the Father?
    Could you define worship.

Miia
    Participant

Bd of course not, that’s not what I was saying.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Miia

Bd of course not, that’s not what I was saying.

I know that is not what you are saying but that is essentially the equivalent, yes adore Jesus, Communicate with Jesus and truly love Jesus as the mediator between you and God….Then go the next step and Love God with all your heart, your soul and your mind….God sent Jesus, it is God you should be thankful to, Have you ever sat and thought how much God loves you Himself…Jesus said …”not my will”….Worship the one who sent Jesus he didn’t come on his own accord

Ed J
    Participant

Miia,

If the Jesus you speak to says he is God then he is not Jesus Christ but it is an evil spirit masquerading as him.
    If that is the case then I understand the bad dream you had and what it is warning you of.

Hi Kerwin,

I have a way of finding out – simply for her to ask what the spirit thinks of me.

Call it my Gideon fleece test. (ref. Judges 4:37-40)

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

You can and should love anyone. You can speak to those God brings into your life in such a way as to allow speech.

Worship is much more than that. I do it but I am not sure I can describe it. The Webster’s online dictionary speaks of respect and admiration but that falls far short of the meaning of worship.

The words “One cannot live on food alone, but on the very utterance that comes from the mouth of God”. Jesus is God chosen messenger and mediator.

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

I never said with any certainty that Jesus was the only true God. I was simply left wondering because I found myself loving Jesus with my whole heart, mind and soul.

That is a good point to establish.

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

Your concerns do not seem to sound according to what Miia said. She is not certain Jesus is not God.

Miia
    Participant

I know that is not what you are saying but that is essentially the equivalent, yes adore Jesus, Communicate with Jesus and truly love Jesus as the mediator between you and God….Then go the next step and Love God with all your heart, your soul and your mind….God sent Jesus, it is God you should be thankful to, Have you ever sat and thought how much God loves you Himself…Jesus said …”not my will”….Worship the one who sent Jesus he didn’t come on his own accord

Bd, despite our differences, you understand and thanks for your post (I agree).

Viewing 20 posts - 3,981 through 4,000 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account