Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,881 through 3,900 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant

Anastas wrote

Only God knows whom he has chosen and it isn’t for us to decide that.

You’re right, that probably came out wrong the way I put it. Point was that you can’t tell just from outer appearance.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mila,

Certainly Jesus encouraged us to pray to him and to the Father in jn 14.

There are some things we are advised to do before we pray to God. Forgive all. Sort out any hassles with others.

The Father is on the throne of grace so that is where we go when we need more grace-as Peter advised in the 2nd letter Chapter 1. Grace is everything so we need to ask often.

I was taught too that the psalm is relevant that says

“We shall enter His courts with thanksgiving in our hearts. We sjhall enter His courts with praise”

and so that is how I begin to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus.

I have also learned to speak with Jesus and he is always encouraging and comforting. Often he begins by reminding me that nothing can come between his love and me[Rom8]. He will guide me about folk who need prayer and how to pray and I am often led to pray in tongues.

Hope this helps.

Bless you

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIIA……JESUS IS NOT GOD, never was and never will be imo, it certainly is not wrong to ask the FATHER in his name. The prayers that i have had answered, were directly addressed to the FATHER HIMSELF. SCRIPTURE TELLS US HE WILL NOT PUT ON US MORE THEN WE CAN BEAR. But when sever pain comes it can seem as he is putting on us more then we can bear at times. We can derive some comfort knowing we are being forged through sufferings to conform to what THE FATHER HAS PLANNED FOR US, KNOWING THIS.

ROM 8:18……FOR I RECON THAT THE SUFFERINGS OF THIS PRESENT TIME ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE COMPARED WITH THE GLORY WHICH SHALL BE REVEALED IN US.

JOB 33:18 …..HE IS CHASTENED ALSO WITH PAIN UPON HIS BED, AND THE MULTITUDE OF HIS BONES WITH STRONG PAIN

EVEN THE APOSTLE PAUL HAD A SEVER PAIN IN THE SIDE AND GOD WOULD NOT REMOVE IT, TO KEEP HIM HUMBLE, EVEN THOUGH HE BE SOUGHT HIM TO. IT HELPS TO KNOW THESE THING ARE HAPPENING TO MOST everyone in all creation, espically the house hold of GOD, AS SCRIPTURE TELL US , “GOD DECIPLINES US AS A FATHER DECIPLINES HIS CHILDERN, AND HE SCOURAGES EVERY SON OR DAUGHTER HE EXCEPTS”. A SCOURAGING IS TERIBLE THING SIS When we are going through it.

I hope and pray he will strenghten you and give you the endurence needed and also remove the pain from you as quickly as possible.

Miia, it’s a good thing GOD THE FATHER has granted you to see JESUS AS ONE OF US HUMAN BEINGS, HE IS OUR BROTHER WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US, HE IS OUR “KINDSMEN” REEDEMER. HE IS AQUIANTED WITH OUR PAINS HAVING GONE THROUGH THEM HIMSELF ALSO.

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    Ed J
    Participant

Ed, I would not ask a question like that.

Hi Miia, why not?

Here you said:
    “I wanted to know why he hadn’t been there for me”
    So asking a leading question concerning you doesn’t seem to pose a problem for you.

And here you said you received an answer:
    and he assured me he had been – he was working through family who were helping in any way they could
    (only some family were, others couldn’t care less). He pointed out he works through anyone who is his, …”

In the bible people have asked those in contact with God to ask him things, so my request is not unBiblical.

“And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight,
    and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; For a friend of mine in his journey is come
    to me, and I have nothing to set before him? And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble
    me not
    : the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
    I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of
    his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth. And I say unto you, Ask, and it
    shall be given you
    ; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.For every one
    that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” (Luke 11:5-10)

So please as a friend
    …ask what he thinks of me?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Ask this:
    Ed J wants to know: What do you think of Ed J?
    …and then tell me what the response is.

It’s only a matter of few moments.
    I’m sure you spent more time on hold
    when talking to others on the phone

Your friend
    Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

He will say that you are troubled

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

If I was in contact with Jesus and you asked me to ask him something – I would certainly do it.

Ed J
    Participant

He will say that you are troubled

Hi BD,

I see you always got something bad to say about me
    just because I tell you the truth that islam is false.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

If I was in contact with Jesus and you asked me to ask him something,
    I would certainly ask him in your behalf as well. (ref. Matt. 5:44-48)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Now if God judges me the way I judge others (Matt.7:2) as the bible clearly states,
    then because I would do this for others it should likewise be done unto me, right?

bodhitharta
    Participant

No EDJ

That is what God told me He would tell miia, simply that you were troubled with no further explanation. God knows best.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Test the spirits.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your god does not communicate with me so nothing has changed.

The Lord God of Israel and His Son do.

Ed J
    Participant

No EDJ

That is what God told me He would tell miia, simply that you were troubled with no further explanation. God knows best.

Hi BD,

I’m interested in the voice that is in contact with her,
    I already know of what spirit the voice you here is from.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Test the spirits.

Hi Nick,

Yes indeed!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

It is because of this very reason you do not recognize the God of Israel and His Christ that you will not receive any nudgings you were never actually receiving open communication as described by Miia but you will now go blank for your own sake

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

You said to me…

Ed could you figure this out?

The meaning of this number?

Hi BD,

You said that you had asked many people this, and that none could give you the answer.
    After praying to God, I not only gave you the answer, but also the meaning of it.

420 ÷ 114 is the answer to your riddle, and the meaning of it is:
    420 represents the abomination of desolation (dome of the rock) placed where it aught not on the temple mount,
    and 114 represents the quran – as there are exactly 114 suras contained in it (the quran *is* the abomination)

So God is able to reach you in spite of the spirit voice you are hearing.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Hi Nick

It is because of this very reason you do not recognize the God of Israel and His Christ that you will not receive any nudgings you were never actually receiving open communication as described by Miia but you will now go blank for your own sake

Hi BD,

Your are just looking in the mirror again.
    (biblical refrences: James 1:24, Psalm 18:25-27)
    It is you does not recognizance Jesus as “The Christ”.

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
    He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” (1 John 2:22)

The second part of this verse defines the first part of this verse.
    Jesus is the Christ, because Jesus Christ is the “Son of God”; to
    deny Jesus Christ is God’s Son is to deny the Father who sent him.

nudge nudge

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Test the spirits.

Hi Nick,

I have the gift of discerning of spirits (ref. 1Cor.12:10), so this is easy for me!

bodhitharta
    Participant

desolate in Jewish Gematria Equals: 275

mount in Jewish Gematria Equals: 420

and the Quran has 114 verses

So why or how did you get 420 to = desolate? You see you were deceived so at this point in time you can see the truth 420 does not = desolate in Jewish Gematria it equals Mount

The Quran is true….you all are a witness to this 5 years in the making

Jesus and blood sacrifice

This is what you wrote in the past: ‘Desolate’ in Hebrew is ‘420’

the Truth is “Desolate” in hebrew is 275

This was the deception

Viewing 20 posts - 3,881 through 3,900 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account