Who and what is Jesus? – The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 449 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

To All

Isaiah 9:6 calls Jesus the mighty God, does this prove the Trinity?

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”‘

Here we can see that Jesus is called “Mighty God”. The word in the Hebrew used here is not YHWH but “el” and this word means the following:

1) god, godlike one, mighty one
    1a) mighty men, men of rank, mighty heroes
    1b) angels
    1c) god, false god, (demons, imaginations)
    1d) God, the one true God, Jehovah
    2) mighty things in nature
    3) strength, power ”

So Jesus is the Mighty El and this can be interpreted to mean that Jesus is the ‘mighty God like one’ according to the above definition which is also consistent with the overwhelming amount of scriptures that we have looked at so far. This interpretation is also in total agreement with the fact that, Jesus is the Image of God and the full expression of God in bodily form. If we take it to mean he is the Almighty God, then you do that because you started with the Trinity Doctrine or belief that Jesus is God rather than HIS Son.

Isaiah 9:6 doesn’t say “Almighty God” and the existence of that term does lead to the logical conclusion that there are Gods or those who are called God but of a lesser position. The term “Mighty God” in Hebrew is ´El Gib·bohr´ and the term “Almighty God in Hebrew is ´El Shad·dai´ which applies uniquely to YHWH.

In addition to the above, it specifically says that ‘his name shall be … mighty god…’ If this makes Jesus Almighty God himself, then without bias you also have to include these others as God too because they also have similar names like “Mighty God”:

Ezekiel means “God will strengthen”;
    Elijah is “Eli Yahweh”. Eli is Most High and Yahweh is the name of God.
    Isaiah means “Salvation from Yahweh”;
    Gabriel means “Strong God”;
    Joshua means “Yahweh Saves”;
    Jerusalem was called “The LORD our Righteousness”;
    Abraham called a mountain “The LORD will Provide” (Yahweh Jireh).

The other part of the scripture that mentions the term ‘Everlasting Father’ seems like a contradiction as it leads to some to believe that Jesus is actually the Heavenly Father leading to the Oneness doctrine. But the word ‘Father’ used here is “Ab” and this word is the same word that is used when talking of Abraham as our Father (Ab) and this scripture is just a reference to say that Jesus is our Everlasting Father. , in other words he is greater than Abraham.

It is very important to read scriptures not only in context but also in agreement with other scriptures, especially since it is possible to interpret some scripture in more than one way. In fact we should always see things through Jesus eyes as he is the Truth. Many scriptures we have read so far were in fact the words of Jesus Christ himself. We should judge scripture with scripture in the same way that prophets should judge prophets and elders judge elders.

Surely we should steer clear of man-made doctrine and formulas that try to explain God, as the things of God are revealed to us by the Spirit of God, not the spirit of man or the understanding of man. If we try to see God as an idol made with human hands, or for that matter made from the human mind, such as trying to shrink God down to a statue, mathematical formula or diagram, then it can be said that you have created an idol. This comes from the heart of man as his nature is corrupt and always wanting to raise himself above all things including God himself because he desires to be his own God. However, it is God who reveals himself to Man, not Man who reveals God. The things of God are revealed by the Spirit of God, not Man. Scripture is clear that Jesus is the son of God and the messiah sent by God. He is not the God that he is the son of as is the logical conclusion that the Trinity Doctrine leads us to.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:

“know you not that your body “IS” the temple of GOD”?  here are some scriptures that show this. 

1CO 6:14……AND God has both raised up the lord, and will “also” raise up us by his own power.

15…..know you not that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16……What? Know you not that he which is joined to an harlot is “one” body? for two, saith he, shall be “one flesh”. 

17….But he that is joined unto the Lord is “one spirit” 

18….Flee fornication. EVERY sin that a man does is without t he body; but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.

19…..What know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost , which “is” “in” you, which you have of God , and you are not your own.?

20……For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify “God” which is “IN”  your “BODY”, and “IN” your spirit, which are God’s”. 

FROM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT HUMANS ARE:

TEMPLES OF THE LIVING GOD

TEMPLES OF THE HOLY GHOST and

MEMBERS OF CHRIST

ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO EXPLAIN HOW HUMANS BECAME

THREE DIFFERENT STATES

IN

ONE BODY?

20For ye are bought with a price: …

YOU: This exact same thing applies to the “man” Jesus exactly as it does us. 

Gene, YOU SIMPLY LIVE ON LIES.

IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

YOU ARE SAYING THAT JESUS, 

THE UNIQUE DIVINE RANSOM, PROVIDED BY THE FATHER,

PRECISELY THE REDEEMER OF THE HUMAN RACE, WAS ALSO

A SINNER, 

REDEEMED AND WAS BOUGHT BY HIMSELF,  

BY HIS OWN BLOOD!

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN SUCH 

STUPIDITY???

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Berean
    Participant

Everything the Father IS the Son IS ALSO AND The Son is in no way inferior to the Father

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

…AND “THE WORD ” WAS GOD

ONE WITH THE FATHER

Berean
    Participant

It is when we make the HOLY SPIRIT a PERSON separated from the Father and the Son that we erect A TRINITY

Proclaimer
    Participant

Everything the Father IS the Son IS ALSO AND The Son is in no way inferior to the Father

Jesus disagrees and because his sheep hear his voice, we agree with him. He is the son of God and not God. If we listen to him, he clearly tells us that he is not as great as his Father. His Father is his God and our God, the Most High.

You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he
    asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
    “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good, except God alone.

“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered
    and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
    and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.

I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

But wait, the Trinity Doctrine has an answer. It is because he came as a man. So these words are only true while he was a man. Now that he is back in Heaven, he is God and no less than the Father right? Wrong!

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.
    He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
    Never again will he leave it.
    I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Clearly, Jesus has a God and that God should be our God. This was true when he was on Earth and it is true now that he is at the right hand of the Father. And think about the right hand. If we are at the right hand of Jesus, then are we equal to him? Think about what it means to be at the right hand of someone.

People say that Jesus is God or as great as God. But we are really taught that he is OF God as his son. The Son OF God. He came FROM God. He said it himself. And the God that he is from is the one true God. The God of Jesus is our God too. Yes Jesus has the same God as you.

No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
    `I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

How many scriptures do we need to read before we will believe?

Proclaimer
    Participant

It is when we make the HOLY SPIRIT a PERSON separated from the Father and the Son that we erect A TRINITY

In that case, it is the Binity. It is the doctrine that the Trinity came from. The Holy Spirit was added some years later.

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

For me I have Only ONE true GOD the Father AND ONE Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ, Before he came   on earth WAS GOD BY NATURE AS HIS FATHER BECAUSE BEGOTTEN FROM.  HIM.

TO SAVE US HE TOOK UPON HIM OUR HUMANITY

THAT IS WHY PAUL SAYS

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

THE DIVINITY DID NOT BECOME HUMANITY BUT THE DIVINITY OF THE SON OF GOD COVERED OUR HUMANITY (Phil. 2)
    IN OTHER TERMS, THE DIVINITY VEILED OUR HUMANITY … BOTH MERGED WHILE BEING DISTINCT … BUT THE USE OF HIS DIVINE ATTRIBUTES WAS IN SUBMISSION TO THE FATHER AS WELL AS IN HIS HUMANITY HE WAS SUBJECT TO THE FATHER AND COULD AND WANTED TO DO NOTHING WITHOUT HIS CONSENT.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer. ……another good post,  you suprise me sometime on how much we do agree,  I have only one thing to say about your last post , scripture does not say , Jesus said he was “returning” to his and our God , it says he going to “asend” to , his and our God m and his and our Father. 

With the knowledge you have said in your posts, you should be able to easely see what I have been saying about 2ths2.   That man mentioned there is none other then “the son of man”  Jesus himself , who they (the apostate churches ) have made into their GOD , AND he is t h e “only man who has every to take his seat in the (true) temple of God, and is being desplayed and worshiped as a GOD,  by fallen Christanity , the apostate churches. 

These blind teachers can’t even understand that GOD HIMSELF SAID THIS,  “FOR GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he  should lie, nor a SON OF MAN, that he should repent” . , but Jesus said he was , a Son of man, over 80 times.  Their minds have been so deluded they can’t even put that together.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

May God have mercy on your spiritual blindness, so that you can see the glory of God who is His immense goodness towards us by giving us HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON  COME FROM HEAVEN TO DIE FOR OUR SINS AND GIVE US VICTORY OVER THE DEVIL.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……But I do see a “man” from “mankind” , who by the Spirit of God, was made into a perfect human being, and by that same Spirit in him do not sin, and because he was a man from mankind, he was able to pay for all our sins.  WHY? BECAUSE, sin  came into the world by a man , it was also paid for by a man, THE “MAN” JESUS.  

But your version of Jesus,  shows him as a God who never sinned  “desguised”, as a man”,  paying for the Sins of the world. That goes completely against what the word of God says. 

You version has nothing to do with the perfection of mankind, my does.  Berean you need to come out of all that false teaching you have recieved from Satan and his ministers,  and repent and live.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

It is you who must repent

Jesu said :

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

AND ” THE WORD” MADE FLESH

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: , it says he going to “asend” to , his and our God m and his and our Father. 

ME: I’M AFRAID THOSE  ARE NOT THE PRECISE WORDS Gene,

those are

YOUR CARNAL UNDERSTANDING, WHICH IS NOT OF GOD WHO IS A SPIRIT!

Gene, PRODUCE THE HEBREW/GREEK INTERLINER DEFINITION, OF

“ASCENDED TO”

AND JUSTIFY YOUR ARGUMENT.

EVEN IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASCEND IS ALSO A REFERENCE,

ASCEND TO  HIGHER STATE

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ascend

2a: to rise from a lower level or degree

ascend to power

NOW READ:

John20:17 Jesus saith to her:

Do not touch me,

for I am not yet

“ascended to”

my Father.

“ASCENDED TO”  IN THAT PARTICULAR CONTEXT, WAS NOT A REFERENCE TO JESUS ASCENSION TO HEAVEN, BUT TO 

HIS GLORIFIED STATE! John 13:32, John17:1

JESUS FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME,

RESURRECTED AS AN

IDENTICAL HUMAN BEING OF EARTH,

OUR BROTHER in the truth,

JESUS MADE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IDENTICAL WITH HIM!

by Jesus’own mouth, precisely

ONCE!!!

THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE ON EARTH,

ONLY

in that PARTICULAR moment in time of 

HIS RESURRECTION TO MARY! READ:

But go to MY BRETHREN,

and say to them: I ascend to my Father and to your Father,

to my God and your God. 

JESUS NEVER CALLED HIMSELF OUR BROTHER BEFORE!

HE ONLY USED PURPOSELY THE TERM:

THE SON OF MAN!

WHICH IS

A CAMOUFLAGED  REFERENCE TO

HIS DIVINITY AS A HUMAN SON,

FOR THE CAUSE OF HUMANITY

PROVIDED BY

GOD THE FATHER, 

HIS OWN SUBSTANCE, WHO IS A SPIRIT,

Hebrews 1:3

WHILE ON HIS RESURRECTION, JESUS WAS

NOT PERFECT!

ONLY GOD IS PERFECT!

PRECISELY

A MAN BORN AGAIN FROM

ALL THE DEAD,

SPIRITUALLY DEAD!

ORIGINALLY SLAIN

LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8

PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT

ENGRAFTED

IN ALL HEARTS/SOULS, 

ETERNAL LIFE! John17:3

JESUS,

THE MAN BORN AGAIN FROM ALL THE DEAD, John3:3

AS A SPIRIT, WAS  NO MORE SLAIN, BUT ALIVE

PRECISELY ON JESUS’ DEATH,

HENCE, COLLECTED BY GOD’SPOWER Luke 23:46, FROM ALL THE DEAD SOULS, BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH,

ENTERED JESUS DEAD BODY AND GAVE IT

LIFE!

JESUS’DEAD BODY FULFILLED ITS TASK, IT WAS DEAD, BUT SINCE HE WAS INNOCENT, AS A RECOMPENCE THIS DEAD BODY, PROVIDED BY THE FATHER IN EXCHANGE FOR THE HUMAN RACE,

PRECISELY WAS ALLOCATED TO THE HUMAN RACE.

THUS, IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME OF ITS RESURRECTION JESUS’BODY WAS NOT YET PERFECT SINCE IT WAS ALOCCATED TO THE HUMAN RACE, FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD,  ALL  SPIRITUALLY DEAD,

ONLY GOD IS PERFECT.

JESUS WAS NOT YET INTEGRATED WITH

HIS DIVINITY,

NOT YET ASCENDED IN THE GLORY OF 

THE HOLY GHOST, IN 

JESUS CHRIST

GOD AND FATHER OF THE HUMAN RACE John17:2, John 20:17

Now with regards to the Holy Ghost in the glory of the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ read:

Acts 20:28 Take heed to yourselves and to the whole flock, wherein

the Holy Ghost

hath placed you bishops, to rule the Church of God which

he hath purchased with his own blood

THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS’ DIVINITY, NEVER HAD BLOOD BEFORE, BUT IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME OF JESUS DEATH HE 

GLORIFIED IN

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH

“MAN”

JESUS CHRIST 

GODMAN ON EARTH; John13:31-32, John17:1,

I REPEAT IMMEDIATELY ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS!

This is well mentioned in

1Peter 3:18 Because Christ also died once for our sins, the just for the unjust: that

he might offer us to God,

being put to death indeed in the flesh,

but enlivened in the spirit, 

19In which also coming

HE PREACHED 

to those spirits that were in prison: (HELL)

IN THE ABOVE, PETER SIMPLY MADE IT CLEAR THAT JESUS CHRIST

DIED IN HIS FLESH, AS “THE WORD” BUT HE LIVED

GLORIFIED IN HIS SPIRIT John13:31-32, John17:1

THE HOLY GHOST IN HIS SOUL. Isaiah 42:1…….my soul (THE HOLY GHOST) delighteth in him:(“THE WORD”)….

PETER ALSO MADE IT CLEAR, THAT JESUS, THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS’ DIVINITY, SINCE “THE WORD” JESUS’HUMANITY WAS DEAD ON THE CROSS,

IMMEDIATELY ON HIS DEATH DESCENDED TO HELL,  OBVIOUSLY

GLORIFIED BOTH 

GOD AND MAN,

AND FREED ALL THOSE WHO ACCEPTED HIS GOSPEL

IN THE NAME AND FULL POWER OF GOD THE FATHER,

BY WHICH GOSPEL,

PREACHED FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME IN HELL

BY JESUS CHRIST IN FULL POWER 

IN HELL AS

A HUMAN IN FLESH

( MOSES’BURNING BUSH NOT CONSUMED)

FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME:

THEY, ALL THOSE IN HELL, KNEW THAT GOD THE FATHER WAS

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST, WHOM HE HAS SENT.

PRECISELY TO MANIFEST

ETERNAL LIFE  IN

JESUS CHRIST

THE SON OF GOD and 

THE FATHER

GOD’S POWER IN

HELL, SATAN’S HEADQUARTERS!

John17:3 Now this is

eternal life:

That they may know thee,(IN HELL)

the only true God, and Jesus Christ,

whom THOU HAST sent. (present perfect tense,

AN ACTION COMMENCED IN THE PAST AND CARRIED ONTO THE PRESENT! 

JESUS CHRIST PRE-EXISTENCE AS A SPIRIT.

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH GOD THE FATHER

GOD’S EMBODIMENT BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. John17:5)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer. ……another good post,  you suprise me sometime on how much we do agree,  I have only one thing to say about your last post , scripture does not say , Jesus said he was “returning” to his and our God , it says he going to “asend” to , his and our God m and his and our Father. 

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

How? He ascended.

Notice it says, ‘before the world begun’.

God made the ultimate sacrifice for us humans.

God sent his son into the world from Heaven to live as one of us and like us.

He emptied himself, humbled himself, suffered, and died for us.

Now he is in the glory he had before the world.

Your gospel says that God created a man on the spot who came from Adam and used him to die for humanity. Now this guy has earned the highest throne possible because he also somehow was not able to sin too. It happened to be Jesus and not any other contender like Bob from England,  Frank from Germany, or Billy Bob from the USA. Not even John the Baptist from Israel who was the greatest man born of a woman got that job.

Proclaimer
    Participant

For me I have Only ONE true GOD the Father AND ONE Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ, Before he came   on earth WAS GOD BY NATURE AS HIS FATHER BECAUSE BEGOTTEN FROM.  HIM.

TO SAVE US HE TOOK UPON HIM OUR HUMANITY

THAT IS WHY PAUL SAYS

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

I agree with your post here. But you stated earlier that Jesus was equal to the Father or equal to God.

Clearly he is not equal to God. But yes, if you give say 5 points to any being that has divine nature, then God gets 5 points as does Jesus despite God being the originator. If you give 5 points to any being who is a spirit, then God gets 5 points as do the angels. If you give 5 points to a being that is light, then God gets 5 points, Jesus gets 5 points, and we who Jesus said are the light and salt of the earth get 5 points.

But nature is not the full measure when considering who is the greatest or Most High God.

As I stated earlier, you could argue that all footballers are equal if you measure that by who has human nature. But all footballers are not equal. Some have better goal scoring ability, others are better defenders, and some have better overall statistics.

Jesus said that the Father was greater than himself. So saying this truth is not disrespectful at all. If he is humble enough to say this, then why can’t we also say it. It’s not just Jesus who taught us this. Other biblical writers like Paul clearly teach that Jesus has a God and that God is our God too. The one true God is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer. …..your position on Jesus, dosen’t consider many things,  one why would God in the first place desguise a preexisting being of somekind as a man.  Was Jesus life on this earth only a continuation of what he c already was before he was “morphed” into a human being.  What does that tell us about God the Fathers work in his human creation? Nothing, right.

God the Father was not working with anykind of preexisting being, he was working with mankind in producing from mankind, the first human being,   to achieve his purpose in his human creation.  Jesus was exactly what God had in mind from the very beginning of his human creation,  the whole physical creation was made for this very purpose from the beginning. Even before he ever started to create it.

Jesus defines God’s intent for all of mankind , God took the DNA of King David,  inplanted it into MARY, who brought forth a “human”  Son of David,  just as scripture says , and Jesus also said he was too.

As far as the glory he said he had with the Father before the world was, we can also say the same thing,  if you doubt it go read, HEB 2:6-11,  

Proclaimer. …..Jesus was truly one of us “human being” from start to finish and still is a human being .  Jesus was the second Adam , the Second Adam that was kept from falling into sin , by GOD the Fathers Holy Spirit m which he Received after his baptizim in the Jordan river. 

Here is something else for you all to consider,  this might shock you ,  but it was God’s intention for Adam and Eve  to fall into sin, from the beginning,   why? , because God the Father knew that we all needed to come to “know” (experience) Good and Evil , inorder to become more like him. It was needful for our futures to “experience ” it first hand.  It was also needful for Jesus to experence it to. I know Jesus never sinned, but one does not have to sin himself , to experence it., 

Do you really God could not have prevented Adam and Eve From sinning  if he wanted to?   Yes he could have , but he even brought Satan into their lives to tempt them. He used Satan to speed up the down fall , just as a chemist uses a catlist to speed up a reaction , God did that with Satan,  it was God the Fathers intention they taste of “GOOD and EVIL”  from the start of his human creation. Because it is needful we learn to “love the Good and hate the evil”. What better way then to “experience” it ourselves? 

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:

“know you not that your body “IS” the temple of GOD”?

here are some scriptures that show this. 

1CO 6:14……AND God has both raised up the lord, and will “also” raise up us by his own power.

15…..know you not that your bodies are members of Christ?

Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16……What? Know you not that he which is joined to an harlot is “one” body? for two, saith he, shall be “one flesh”. 

17….But he that is joined unto the Lord is “one spirit” 

18….Flee fornication. EVERY sin that a man does is without t he body; but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.

19…..What know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost ,

which “is” “in” you, which you have of God , and you are not your own.?

20……For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify “God” which is “IN”  your “BODY”, and “IN” your spirit, which are God’s”. 

Gene,

YOU PRODUCED SCRIPTURES ABOVE, WHICH CONTRADICTS YOU WITH REGARDS 

THE TRINITY DOCTRINE!

A BELIEF WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU IT CONTRADICTS

GOD’S ONENESS!

NOW

FROM THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT

A HUMAN BEING, AS A CHRISTIAN,

BY THE PROCESS OF REDEMPTION BECAME

A TRINITY BEING IN

ONE BODY!

Gene, AS AN EXPERT IN THIS KIND OF RELIGION! 

ANSWER PLEASE,

UNLESS YOU PREFER TO BE

SILENT LIKE Jodi IS, ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO EXPLAIN:

HOW IS THIS  POSSIBLE? 

SINCE MAN IS CREATED IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD!

ONE GOD;

ALWAYS WITHIN YOUR CARNAL UNDERSTANDING, THOUGH.

I REPEAT:

A BEING IN

THREE DIFFERENT STATES

IN

ONE BODY?

TO BE CLEAR 

A TEMPLE  OF THE LIVING GOD!

A TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST ! and

A MEMBER OF CHRIST!

Berean
    Participant

God could have suppressed Lucifer when he rebelled against the government of God and brought with him the third of the angels, BUT HE DIDN’T. Lucifer became SATAN and he thus lost his place as cherub in heaven as well as the third of the angels who followed him.

Why didn’t God suppress Satan when he saw that he did not repent?

Why did he allow Satan to tempt our first parents?

When we see the deluge of misfortunes that followed in our world … until now …

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……being one with God , or anyone in noway makes you or anyone else a God or anyone person you are at one with. Jesus plainly said,  the Father was “in” him.  And because of that you think he is the Father?  God is Spirit and can exist in anyone he Choses to, anyone who does the Fathers will, is at one with him,  but that does not make the person,  the same person he is at one with,   Surely you are smart enough to know that right? Maybe not.

Jesus is not the God that was “in” him, nor are we his brothers either the God that is “in” us. Man is your thinking screwed up Carmel.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…….The word Lucifer does not mean SATAN,  IT MEANS rising Star, as the king of Babylon was until God brought him to the grave.  1sa 14: 4, shows clearly ,  it was a “proverb” , “a metaphor” against the king of Babylon?  

Why did not God suppress Satan when he didn’t repent?

Why did he allow him to tempt our first parents?

How could he repent if he was created the way he is? ,  do you really think God didn’t know he would do what he did and does?  Are you really that nieve, to think God didn’t know what he would do before he ever created him?

I explained exactly why he allowed him to tempt our first parents, “so they and we could come to “know” (experience) both Good and Evil, so we could come to “HATE” the Evil, and “LOVE” the Good.  

Just that simple Berean.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

You

How could he repent if he was created the way he is? ,  do you really think God didn’t know he would do what he did and does?  Are you really that nigev to think God didn’t know what he would do before he ever created him?

Me

Lucifer (bearer of light)
    was created perfect …. he sinned against God and he could have repented, BUT HE DID NOT CHOOSE TO DO IT …. AND HE BECAME SATAN (The one who stands in the way

Eze.28:15 about Lucifer
    Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

What are you against niggas ??? are you racist ???

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 449 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account