The paradise trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Spock
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 28 2013,13:03)

Quote (Colter @ April 27 2013,11:52)

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 27 2013,10:59)

Quote (Colter @ April 27 2013,10:53)

Quote (Mary @ April 27 2013,08:53)
    Lol, my spell check seems to be changing things into Dutch French

I just have to ask, where did the Jews get all that gold? Could it have been the result of charging high interest rates on gentile foreigners but not fellow Jews?

19 ” You shall not charge interest to your brother — interest on money or food or anything that is lent out at interest.
    20 “To a foreigner you may charge interest, but to your brother you shall not charge interest, that the LORD your God may bless you in all to which you set your hand in the land which you are entering to possess. (Deuteronomy 23:19,20)

Colter

Huge problem with UB and that is it has incorrect information in it such as:

1 – (92:5.6) Many races have conceived of their leaders as being born of virgins; their careers are liberally sprinkled with miraculous episodes, and their return is always expected by their respective groups. In central Asia the tribesmen still look for the return of Genghis Khan; in Tibet, China, and India it is Buddha; in Islam it is Mohammed; among the Amerinds it was Hesunanin Onamonalonton; with the Hebrews it was, in general, Adam's return as a material ruler. In Babylon the god Marduk was a perpetuation of the Adam legend, the son-of-God idea, the connecting link between man and God. Following the appearance of Adam on earth, so-called sons of God were common among the world races.

No Muslim thinks Muhammad was born of a virgin nor his return. In Islam it is believed that Jesus was born of a virgin and is returning. So that information is totally wrong.

The context of that paragraph is about the being “liberally sprinkled with miraculous episodes” . It does not specifically say Mohamed was born from a virgin or return like Jesus, just that they were associated with such miricles.

Colter

Not only does the paragraph say that, even if you were correct in your judgement of the context the paragraph would still be wrong because the Quran does not record any miracles of Muhammad nor does it claim that he is more than man.

bodhitharta,

You could be right, it does seem to sagest that, are you sure that the followers of Muhammad (after he died) did not believe he would return like Islam believes Jesus will return or the 12th Imam or the 7th Sevener?

There are miracles associated with Muhammad such as the Isra and Mi'raj which depicts Muhammad ascending into heaven with Gabriel from the “Dome of the Rock” and the writing of the Koran itself, by way of Gabriel, is considered to be miraculous.

The revelators of the UB have been present for hundreds of thousands of years so they know what people believed about Muhammad after he died.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

(1144.5) 104:1.8 The Hebrews knew about the Trinity from the Kenite traditions of the days of Melchizedek, but their monotheistic zeal for the one God, Yahweh, so eclipsed all such teachings that by the time of Jesus’ appearance the Elohim doctrine had been practically eradicated from Jewish theology. The Hebrew mind could not reconcile the trinitarian concept with the monotheistic belief in the One Lord, the God of Israel.

(1144.6) 104:1.9 The followers of the Islamic faith likewise failed to grasp the idea of the Trinity. It is always difficult for an emerging monotheism to tolerate trinitarianism when confronted by polytheism. The trinity idea takes best hold of those religions which have a firm monotheistic tradition coupled with doctrinal elasticity. The great monotheists, the Hebrews and Mohammedans, found it difficult to distinguish between worshiping three gods, polytheism, and trinitarianism, the worship of one Deity existing in a triune manifestation of divinity and personality.

Colter

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Trinity is a third century invention. The idea came from paganism. Anything that teaches the Trinity is probably paganism, whether that be old or new.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 30 2013,22:03)
    The Trinity is a third century invention. The idea came from paganism. Anything that teaches the Trinity is probably paganism, whether that be old or new.

Elohim was a plural deity, triune deity concepts have been around for thousands of years.

You lack education in these matters, you are simply parroting what you have been told.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 30 2013,22:24)

Elohim was a plural deity, triune deity concepts have been around for thousands of years.

You lack education in these matters, you are simply parroting what you have been told.

Colter

Colter.

God introduced himself to Moses as I AM THAT A I AM.
    If you only could understand what God is saying.
    God is one; but he could be what he will be.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ May 31 2013,22:27)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

I do understand the oneness of divine being's unified with the will of the first source and center, the eternal God. God delegates authority in his Son(s). The Paridice Trinity is the pattern for all other subordinate creators.

Although I don't know how much you could read into “I Am that I Am” ?

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ May 31 2013,22:35)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

I do understand the oneness of divine being's unified with the will of the first source and center, the eternal God. God delegates authority in his Son(s). The Paridice Trinity is the pattern for all other subordinate creators.

Colter

Colter.

During the escape from egypt;God appeared as a pillar of smoke.He also appeared to Moses on the mountain as smoke.
    And also the burning bush.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 01 2013,13:12)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

During the escape from egypt;God appeared as a pillar of smoke.He also appeared to Moses on the mountain as smoke.

wakeup.

….and as a man in Jesus.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 01 2013,13:17)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

….and as a man in Jesus.

Colter.

And therefore he is the *I am that I am* for he is a spirit.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 01 2013,13:38)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

….and as a man in Jesus.

Colter.

wakeup.

Manifest in a Triune pattern, there are over 700,000 Cretor Sons like Jesus in a universe of 7 trillion inhabited planets.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 01 2013,21:10)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 01 2013,13:38)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

….and as a man in Jesus.

Colter.

wakeup.

Manifest in a Triune pattern, there are over 700,000 Cretor Sons like Jesus in a universe of 7 trillion inhabited planets.

Colter

Colter.

The scripture says that there are ten thousand and thousand and thousand angels.That would be what,10zeros.
    I dont know what creatures you are speaking of.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Like the celestial beings who visited Abraham at the trees of Mamrie.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,02:00)
    Like the celestial beings  who visited Abraham at the trees of Mamrie.

Colter

Colter.

Do you mean gen.18?
    There were only 3 angels,and one of them is the Lord Jesus.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Yes, like them, and none of them were Jesus, the Son had never appeared on earth until his incarnation.

There are many many orders of celestial beings and angels as well as other forms of life.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,02:34)
    Yes, like them, and none of them were Jesus, the Son had never appeared on earth until his incarnation.

There are many many orders of celestial beings and angels as well as other forms of life.

Colter

Colter.

one of the angels is the Lord,because Abraham bowed down
    infront of him ,and he did not forbid him.
    An angel would have stopped Abraham from bowing down.
    See rev.22:8.9.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

500 years after Melchizedek made the covenant with Abram The Hebrew priest lost faith in the Melchizedek story, so they made up a narrative and had God coming down from heaven just like they made up most of the flood story.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,06:00)
    500 years after Melchizedek made the covenant with Abram The Hebrew priest lost faith in the Melchizedek story, so they made up a narrative and had God coming down from heaven just like they made up most of the flood story.

Colter

Colter.

All seems to be just a story to you,except the ub is real and true.
    A book written 2000yrs after Christ is the only true teachings of God. Where is the logic of this?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 02 2013,17:33)

Colter

Colter.

A book written 2000yrs after Christ is the only true teachings of God. Where is the logic of this?

wakeup.

Its the 5th epochal revelation sent by Christ, with celestial authors who were then present on earth and have been tasked with revealing these things at this time in world history.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,23:26)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Its the 5th epochal revelation sent by Christ, with celestial authors who were then present on earth and have been tasked with revealing these things at this time in world history.

Colter

Colter.

You seem to be bewitched by the ub writings.
    Yet can not produce any substance,its all just great empty colourful words with no essence to it.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 03 2013,02:30)

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,23:26)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

You seem to be bewitched by the ub writings.
    Yet can not produce any substance,its all just great empty colourful words with no essence to it.

wakeup.

There is tons of substance in the UB, but you don't like nice words of Love and beauty, you seem to need a mean God with a Satanic twin.

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account