The paradise trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 06 2013,05:25)
    The Word Became Flesh

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.  Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.”

…..now “The Word” is in “The Bible”  **AND**  in the hearts of believe.

True, but that does not mean that everything in the Bible is The Word. The Word became Flesh, not Book. The Book didn't become Flesh.

Is this true Ed, or do you need a middle man authority to tell you weather or not it contains the truth?

(1768.2) 159:4.6 “The thing most deplorable is not merely this erroneous idea of the absolute perfection of the Scripture record and the infallibility of its teachings, but rather the confusing misinterpretation of these sacred writings by the tradition-enslaved scribes and Pharisees at Jerusalem. And now will they employ both the doctrine of the inspiration of the Scriptures and their misinterpretations thereof in their determined effort to withstand these newer teachings of the gospel of the kingdom. Nathaniel, never forget, the Father does not limit the revelation of truth to any one generation or to any one people. Many earnest seekers after the truth have been, and will continue to be, confused and disheartened by these doctrines of the perfection of the Scriptures.

Colter

Colter.

The word became flesh first,and than the book
    was created.
    Jesus, when on earth left us the book,inspired by the Holy spirit. This is the book we should seek.

***ALL SCRIPTURE*** IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD,
    AND IS PROFITABLE FOR DOCTRINE,FOR REPROOF,
    FOR CORRECTION,FOR INSTRUCTION,IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

You have rejected this too,there is not much left of the bible you dont reject.

Either you believe, or you dont.
    You are very luke warm,and you know what Christ says about the luke warm: he will spue you out.

wakeup.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Is this true Ed, or do you need a middle man authority to tell you weather or not it contains the truth?

Colter

Hi Colter,

You mean like: if I don't believe you, you'll get “Bob” to tell me the same thing?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,12:49)

Colter

Hi Colter,

You mean like: if I don't believe you, you'll get “Bob” to tell me the same thing?

God bless

(1768.2) 159:4.6 “The thing most deplorable is not merely this erroneous idea of the absolute perfection of the Scripture record and the infallibility of its teachings, but rather the confusing misinterpretation of these sacred writings by the tradition-enslaved scribes and Pharisees at Jerusalem. And now will they employ both the doctrine of the inspiration of the Scriptures and their misinterpretations thereof in their determined effort to withstand these newer teachings of the gospel of the kingdom. Nathaniel, never forget, the Father does not limit the revelation of truth to any one generation or to any one people. Many earnest seekers after the truth have been, and will continue to be, confused and disheartened by these doctrines of the perfection of the Scriptures.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 06 2013,14:50)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

There are a few errors, but nothing to do with man's
    purposeful alterations, that is in the “AKJV Bible” that is.

The same CANNOT be said for the other 100 or so English versions. :D

God bless

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,14:56)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Seems the stickler for answering questions won't answer the question.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 07 2013,02:52)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

We should spend our precious time seeking the scriptures,
    rather than judging the scriptures.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 07 2013,03:10)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

wakeup.

Better to seek God, today instead of living in the past.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 07 2013,03:38)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

Jesus taught men in the past.
    Shall we reject all his teachings?

I know you have; you are one of the new age teachings.
    You think you are the man of the 21st century with all the knowledge,and technology;therefore superior.
    All new teachings are inspired by devils.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 07 2013,08:33)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

Jesus taught men in the past.
    Shall we reject all his teachings?

I know you have; you are one of the new age teachings.
    You think you are the man of the 21st century with all the knowledge,and technology;therefore superior.
    All new teachings are inspired by devils.

wakeup.

I’m not better then anyone, I think I am blessed with two gifts, healing from incurable alcoholism, and the gift of the Urantia Book….which I am here offering to you in spite of how you have treated me.

You have faith don't you? Then maybe you should stop and consider that this gift has come to you in response to your faith trust in Jesus Christ, who sent this to you.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Colter,

The bible is full of the recorded absolute perfection of God,
    and “No” I don't need any 'UB' Angelic “middle men”
    to tell me weather or not it contains truth.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

wakeup.

Colter

Do you consider reading the 'UB' as seeking God?

Spock
    Participant

No, no more then reading a cookbook would be eating.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 07 2013,11:39)

Colter

Colter.

Reading the ub,is absorbing; feeding on the spirit of
    rebellion.
    Your mind has been conformed by the spirit of the ub.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 07 2013,12:16)

Colter

Colter.

Reading the ub,is absorbing; feeding on the spirit of
    rebellion.
    Your mind has been conformed by the spirit of the ub.

wakeup.

Like those who left the yoke of Judaism to follow the new age Jesus, I have embraced the newest revelation of truth.

Our discussion is finished now.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Colter

Hi Colter,

Are you suggesting that there is “No” spiritual food in there?

God bless

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2013,22:33)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Whoever said there was no such thing as a dumb question was wrong. You aren't answering my questions in this board so I won't be answering yours.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 07 2013,22:39)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Whoever said there was no such thing as a dumb question was wrong. You aren't answering my questions in this board so I won't be answering yours.

Colter

Colter.

The Jesus of the bible is BORN OF A VIRGIN.
    You obviously are speaking of your jesus.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 08 2013,00:23)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Ironically, in addition to the Pagans bringing human sacrifice to Christianity, they also brought the virgin birth myth of their God to Christianity.

Jesus was born conceived the natural way to married parents and the first born of a large family. His father Joseph died in a construction accident while working on Harrods palace when Jesus was 14. Jesus then became head of the household (James, Miriam, Joseph, Simon, Martha, Jude, Amos, and Ruth)until he left to travel all over the Mediterranean when he was roughly 24 years old.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 08 2013,00:50)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 08 2013,00:23)

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Ironically, in addition to the Pagans bringing human sacrifice to Christianity, they also brought the virgin birth myth of their God to Christianity.

Jesus was born conceived the natural way to married parents and the first born of a large family. His father Joseph died in a construction accident while working on Harrods palace when Jesus was 14. Jesus then became head of the household  (James, Miriam, Joseph, Simon, Martha, Jude, Amos, and Ruth)until he left to travel all over the Mediterranean when he was roughly 24 years old.

Colter

Colter.

I was right; you are speaking of another jesus
    that was born of a husband and wife.

My jesus was born of a virgin mother,and his father was God.
    He was conceived by the Holy spirit.
    NO ONE HAS GONE TO HEAVEN ,BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN.

THIS IS THE BREAD WHICH **COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN**
    THAT MAN **MAY EAT THEREOF** AND NOT DIE.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Colter

Hi Colter,

God bless

Colter

Hi Colter,

There's NO FOOD in a cookbook, and you compared the 'UB' to a cookbook did you not?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account