The paradise trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 05 2013,21:12)

Quote (Wakeup @ April 05 2013,07:06)

Quote (Colter @ April 05 2013,05:46)

Quote (Wakeup @ April 05 2013,03:30)

Quote (Colter @ April 04 2013,10:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ April 04 2013,09:23)

Quote (Colter @ April 03 2013,22:08)

Quote (david @ April 03 2013,17:05)
    Hi colter,

I'd love to join in on this Ub discussion. I have no idea what Ub is though, and I don't ever feel like reading long posts that look like they were copied and pasted.  

What do you actually believe?

Hi David,

I believe in the eternal God, i trust his Word and his purpose.

I believe in the Son of God, Christ Michael, (Jesus of Nazareth)  the creator and administrator of our local universe.

I believe in the subordinates to the Son who carefully administer the worlds of time and space in accordance with the will of the Father who is discernible within the creator Son.

I believe that our planet is about 4.8 billion years old, that life was planted on it by “The Life Carriers” roughly 550,000,000 years ago and that life purposefully evolved into what we know today, that “will conscious man” is about 1,000,000 years old.

I believe that there are many other populated planets under the creator-ship and authority of “Christ Michael” “sheep not of this fold.”

I believe that one such subordinate administrator, Lucifer, betrayed his sacred trust, fell in love with his own brilliance, lost faith in the Father of his creator brother Michael and launched into a rebellion against the rule of the Son, rejected the concepts, Word and ideal's of Gods eternal purpose and sought to become “God of this world” on his own.

I believe that there was “war in heaven”, and that war was past tense, it was finished while Michael was incarnate on the earth. The evil ones are gone.

“And there was 'WAR IN HEAVEN': MICHAEL and his angels fought against the DRAGON: and the DRAGON fought and his angels, and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in Heaven. And the GREAT DRAGON was cast out, that old SERPENT, called the DEVIL, and SATAN, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of God, and the power of His Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN…..

I believe that a tremendous, advanced revelation has been sent to us by the Lord which reveals much more about the truth.

In the UB we now have the entire narrative of the life of Jesus as preserved in the universe records by the beings who were on the earth at the time of Micheal's bestowal.

Colter

Colter.

And how did Christ michael (Jesus of nazareth )
    get to nazareth? Did he catch the plane,or a space shuttle?

wakeup.

He incarnate in the person of Jesus.

How did he go back up to heaven?

Colter

Colter.

You said : He incarnate in the person Jesus.
    Please can you elaborate on incarnate?

Did Michael just materialise?

wakeup.

The pre-existant personality of the Son of God (Christ Michael) or Jesus, if you prefer, came down from heavenly glory, he miraculously became the child that Joseph and Mary conceived. The technique of such a miracle is known only on Paradise.

Why do you ask such silly questions? Don't you know the story?

Colter

Colter.

That only means that Michael became flesh.

Thats not what the scripture says.
    The scripture says,the word became flesh.
    There is a twist here.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

That's a good question, John is making a philosophical concession in his beautiful opening prose, he is sequentially explaining the co-eternal relationship within Elohim.

Michael is conscious of being ancestral to the Father, but not of a beginning in time, he is an eternal, spiritual being who incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth, completed the experiential requirements of The Father to live out the life of one of his (Michaels) own co-created humans all while subject to the will of the Father. He did this in order to achieve unquestioned Sovereignty of his own creation.

The Paradise Creator Sons

Colter

Colter.

My question is very simple.
    Is Michael a creature or not?
    Simple answer please!

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 05 2013,22:39)

Hi colter,

I'd love to join in on this Ub discussion. I have no idea what Ub is though, and I don't ever feel like reading long posts that look like they were copied and pasted.  

Hi David,

I believe in the Son of God, Christ Michael, (Jesus of Nazareth)  the creator and administrator of our local universe.

I believe in the subordinates to the Son who carefully administer the worlds of time and space in accordance with the will of the Father who is discernible within the creator Son.

I believe that our planet is about 4.8 billion years old, that life was planted on it by “The Life Carriers” roughly 550,000,000 years ago and that life purposefully evolved into what we know today, that “will conscious man” is about 1,000,000 years old.

I believe that there are many other populated planets under the creator-ship and authority of “Christ Michael” “sheep not of this fold.”

I believe that one such subordinate administrator, Lucifer, betrayed his sacred trust, fell in love with his own brilliance, lost faith in the Father of his creator brother Michael and launched into a rebellion against the rule of the Son, rejected the concepts, Word and ideal's of Gods eternal purpose and sought to become “God of this world” on his own.

I believe that there was “war in heaven”, and that war was past tense, it was finished while Michael was incarnate on the earth. The evil ones are gone.

“And there was 'WAR IN HEAVEN': MICHAEL and his angels fought against the DRAGON: and the DRAGON fought and his angels, and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in Heaven. And the GREAT DRAGON was cast out, that old SERPENT, called the DEVIL, and SATAN, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of God, and the power of His Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN…..

I believe that a tremendous, advanced revelation has been sent to us by the Lord which reveals much more about the truth.

In the UB we now have the entire narrative of the life of Jesus as preserved in the universe records by the beings who were on the earth at the time of Micheal's bestowal.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

The pre-existant personality of the Son of God (Christ Michael) or Jesus, if you prefer, came down from heavenly glory, he miraculously became the child that Joseph and Mary conceived. The technique of such a miracle is known only on Paradise.

Colter

Colter.

There is a twist here.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

That's a good question, John is making a philosophical concession in his beautiful opening prose, he is sequentially explaining the co-eternal relationship within Elohim.

Michael is conscious of being ancestral to the Father, but not of a beginning in time, he is an eternal, spiritual being who incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth, completed the experiential requirements of The Father to live out the life of one of his (Michaels) own co-created humans all while subject to the will of the Father. He did this in order to achieve unquestioned Sovereignty of his own creation.

Colter

Colter.

Simple answer please!

wakeup.

Michael is a divine person, unified with God, God, eternal, the Word, with God in the beginning-less, eternal past.

“I am in the Father, and the Father is in me”

Colter

TimothyVI
    Participant

Well, neither one of them listened to you T8.

Tim

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Timothy ………Do you know what happened to Kejion? Does he still have another site he posts in? It's good to hear from you here again.

Peace and love to you and yours…………………………gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 06 2013,00:06)

Quote (Wakeup @ April 05 2013,22:39)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There is a twist here.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Colter

Colter.

Simple answer please!

wakeup.

Michael is a divine person, unified with God, God, eternal, the Word, with God in the beginning-less, eternal past.

“I am in the Father, and the Father is in me”

Colter

Colter.

So Michael to you is the word of God and he is not a created creature.This means he is not the angel Michael.
    Because angels are created,and Michael is definitely an angel.

1.Why in daniel it says that Michael is *one of* the chiefs?
    2. And in Jude Michael *dare not* to rebuke satan;but said.
    The Lord rebuke you satan.
    3. And in the book of Enoch it says that there are 4 chief *angels*. Michael;Rafael;Gabriel; and Phanuel?
    Can you elaborate?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Colter.

So Michael to you is the word of God and he is not a created creature.This means he is not the angel Michael.

3. And in the book of Enoch it says that there are 4 chief *angels*. Michael;Rafael;Gabriel; and Phanuel?
    Can you elaborate?

1) Not all Michael's are an arch angel. Michael of the Book of Revelation is NOT and archangel.

2) same

3) same

The author of the Book of Enoch used the term “Son of Man” 18 times. Michael incarnate (Jesus) chose this term as it best represented his identity, a heavenly being incarnate in a man, hence The Son of Man.

The Urantia Book reveals soooooo much more about Christ Michael.

hope that helps.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 06 2013,06:55)
    Timothy ………Do you know what happened to Kejion? Does he still have another site he posts in? It's good to hear from you here again.

Peace and love to you and yours…………………………gene

Kejoin (Kevin) used to have a forum called “Finding Believers”, he changed it to Moving Beyond Faith

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 06 2013,11:18)

Colter.

Can you elaborate?

1) Not all Michael's are an arch angel. Michael of the Book of Revelation is NOT and archangel.

2) same

3) same

The author of the Book of Enoch used the term “Son of Man” 18 times. Michael incarnate (Jesus) chose this term as it best represented his identity, a heavenly being incarnate in a man, hence The Son of Man.

hope that helps.

Colter

Colter.

There is only one Michael the arch angel in the bible.
    Obviously many in the ub: which one is right?
    Just a matter of ones choice.
    You happen to choose the ub and parts of the Holy bible;
    parts that can support the ub doctrine.
    Maybe some in the ub is also taken from the Hindu mahabarata.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 06 2013,17:53)

Colter.

Can you elaborate?

2) same

3) same

hope that helps.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

You are mistaken, there are a number of different Michael's in the bible, one of which is an arch angel.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 06 2013,21:17)

Colter.

Can you elaborate?

2) same

3) same

hope that helps.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

You are mistaken, there are a number of different Michael's in the bible, one of which is an arch angel.

Colter

Colter.

There are many michaels on earth.
    but how many angels are called michael?

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ April 06 2013,08:52)
    Well, neither one of them listened to you T8.

Tim

Yeah true.

Don't know about you but I don't usually follow discussions that are 10% new material and 90% quotes.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 04 2013,13:20)
    Jesus (Christ Michael) isn't the 2nd person of the paradise Trinity in the UB, he is a creation of the Trinity.

Thanks for the spoiler I haven't got to that part yet.
    Anyway, when does the movie come out?

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 06 2013,22:49)

Quote (Colter @ April 06 2013,21:17)

Colter.

Can you elaborate?

2) same

3) same

hope that helps.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There are many michaels on earth.
    but how many angels are called michael?

wakeup.

I don't know.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

There is only one Michael the arch angel.
    And he is created by the word.
    Therefore Michael can not be the word.
    Without the word was not anything made that was made.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 08 2013,01:35)
    Colter.

wakeup.

Michael that John saw in his vision was Christ Michael, I'm not sure about Daniels arch angels.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 08 2013,05:25)

Colter.

wakeup.

Michael that John saw in his vision was Christ Michael, I'm not sure about Daniels arch angels.

Colter

Colter.

You are dancing with words.
    Michael the arch angel called Jesus,the Lord.
    Jesus is king and Michael is his general.

There are 3 that bears witness in heaven.
    The Father;the Word; and the Holy ghost.

By the *Word* was Michael created.
    Without the *Word* was nothing made that was made.

The Holy bible is the **WORD OF GOD** and we need to eat his flesh,to have life. MEANING STUDY THE HOLY BIBLE
    SO IT BECOMES PART OF US. DIGEST IT.

THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK TO YOU ;THEY ARE SPIRIT,AND THEY ARE LIFE.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 08 2013,22:57)

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

The Holy bible is the **WORD OF GOD** and we need to eat his flesh,to have life. MEANING STUDY THE HOLY BIBLE

wakeup.

Wakeup,

John did not call Michael and arch angel:

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

That is past tense, it refers to Michael incarnate as Jesus.

You may eat the Bible if you want to, i don't make false idols out of anything.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 09 2013,07:41)

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Colter

Colter.

The jws and the sda believed the same as you do.
    You have developed a taste for strange flesh.
    You have been eating the ub.
    You can not eat swine flesh and have life.

Michael was not made flesh,but the word was made flesh.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 09 2013,08:21)

Quote (Colter @ April 09 2013,07:41)

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Colter

Colter.

The jws and the sda believed the same as you do.
    You have developed a taste for strange flesh.
    You have been eating the ub.
    You can not eat swine flesh and have life.

Michael was not made flesh,but the word was made flesh.

wakeup.

Actually the revelation in the UB is substantially different then the JW's and sda's.

I have a relationship with God and he knows exactly whats in my heart.

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account