The paradise trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Spock
    Participant

17.2) 10:8.10 [Sponsored by a Universal Censor acting by authority from the Ancients of Days resident on Uversa.]

The Paradise Trinity

(108.1) 10:0.1 “THE Paradise Trinity of eternal Deities facilitates the Father’s escape from personality absolutism. The Trinity perfectly associates the limitless expression of God’s infinite personal will with the absoluteness of Deity. The Eternal Son and the various Sons of divine origin, together with the Conjoint Actor and his universe children, effectively provide for the Father’s liberation from the limitations otherwise inherent in primacy, perfection, changelessness, eternity, universality, absoluteness, and infinity.

(108.2) 10:0.2 The Paradise Trinity effectively provides for the full expression and perfect revelation of the eternal nature of Deity. The Stationary Sons of the Trinity likewise afford a full and perfect revelation of divine justice. The Trinity is Deity unity, and this unity rests eternally upon the absolute foundations of the divine oneness of the three original and co-ordinate and coexistent personalities, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit.

(108.3) 10:0.3 From the present situation on the circle of eternity, looking backward into the endless past, we can discover only one inescapable inevitability in universe affairs, and that is the Paradise Trinity. I deem the Trinity to have been inevitable. As I view the past, present, and future of time, I consider nothing else in all the universe of universes to have been inevitable. The present master universe, viewed in retrospect or in prospect, is unthinkable without the Trinity. Given the Paradise Trinity, we can postulate alternate or even multiple ways of doing all things, but without the Trinity of Father, Son, and Spirit we are unable to conceive how the Infinite could achieve threefold and co-ordinate personalization in the face of the absolute oneness of Deity. No other concept of creation measures up to the Trinity standards of the completeness of the absoluteness inherent in Deity unity coupled with the repleteness of volitional liberation inherent in the threefold personalization of Deity.

1. Self-Distribution of the First Source and Center

(108.4) 10:1.1 It would seem that the Father, back in eternity, inaugurated a policy of profound self-distribution. There is inherent in the selfless, loving, and lovable nature of the Universal Father something which causes him to reserve to himself the exercise of only those powers and that authority which he apparently finds it impossible to delegate or to bestow.

(108.5) 10:1.2 The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling.

(109.1) 10:1.3 Divine personality is not self-centered; self-distribution and sharing of personality characterize divine freewill selfhood. Creatures crave association with other personal creatures; Creators are moved to share divinity with their universe children; the personality of the Infinite is disclosed as the Universal Father, who shares reality of being and equality of self with two co-ordinate personalities, the Eternal Son and the Conjoint Actor.

(109.2) 10:1.4 For knowledge concerning the Father’s personality and divine attributes we will always be dependent on the revelations of the Eternal Son, for when the conjoint act of creation was effected, when the Third Person of Deity sprang into personality existence and executed the combined concepts of his divine parents, the Father ceased to exist as the unqualified personality. With the coming into being of the Conjoint Actor and the materialization of the central core of creation, certain eternal changes took place. God gave himself as an absolute personality to his Eternal Son. Thus does the Father bestow the “personality of infinity” upon his only-begotten Son, while they both bestow the “conjoint personality” of their eternal union upon the Infinite Spirit.

(109.3) 10:1.5 For these and other reasons beyond the concept of the finite mind, it is exceedingly difficult for the human creature to comprehend God’s infinite father-personality except as it is universally revealed in the Eternal Son and, with the Son, is universally active in the Infinite Spirit.

(109.4) 10:1.6 Since the Paradise Sons of God visit the evolutionary worlds and sometimes even there dwell in the likeness of mortal flesh, and since these bestowals make it possible for mortal man actually to know something of the nature and character of divine personality, therefore must the creatures of the planetary spheres look to the bestowals of these Paradise Sons for reliable and trustworthy information regarding the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.” UB

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

The ub is proof without a doubt,and is to be trusted.
    But the Holy bible is a total fraud,cant be trusted.
    God has provided us the ub to seek,and find.
    I feel sorry for the past generations;they only had the Holy bible to seek. The 7 churches are lost,the apostles are lost.
    All the prophets are lost,Daniel is lost,all lost.
    Only the ub followers are saved.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 03 2013,05:58)
    Colter.

I feel sorry for the past generations;they only had the Holy bible to seek. The 7 churches are lost,the apostles are lost.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

I did not say that, ever!

You are hearing things that I did not say.

There is a general theme of spiritual truth across the generations of the writings within the books of the Bible.

Salvation doesn't not come by believing the Bible to be the Word of God or the UB to be a revelation from Christ. Salvation comes from faith in the God whose reality inspired the writings.

I trust God even though I know that books written by humans can have flaws.

I'm I not clear on this?

Colter

david
    Participant

Hi colter,

I'd love to join in on this Ub discussion. I have no idea what Ub is though, and I don't ever feel like reading long posts that look like they were copied and pasted.

What do you actually believe?

Spock
    Participant

Quote (david @ April 03 2013,17:05)
    Hi colter,

I'd love to join in on this Ub discussion. I have no idea what Ub is though, and I don't ever feel like reading long posts that look like they were copied and pasted.  

Hi David,

I believe in the eternal God, i trust his Word and his purpose.

I believe in the Son of God, Christ Michael, (Jesus of Nazareth) the creator and administrator of our local universe.

I believe in the subordinates to the Son who carefully administer the worlds of time and space in accordance with the will of the Father who is discernible within the creator Son.

I believe that our planet is about 4.8 billion years old, that life was planted on it by “The Life Carriers” roughly 550,000,000 years ago and that life purposefully evolved into what we know today, that “will conscious man” is about 1,000,000 years old.

I believe that there are many other populated planets under the creator-ship and authority of “Christ Michael” “sheep not of this fold.”

I believe that one such subordinate administrator, Lucifer, betrayed his sacred trust, fell in love with his own brilliance, lost faith in the Father of his creator brother Michael and launched into a rebellion against the rule of the Son, rejected the concepts, Word and ideal's of Gods eternal purpose and sought to become “God of this world” on his own.

I believe that there was “war in heaven”, and that war was past tense, it was finished while Michael was incarnate on the earth. The evil ones are gone.

“And there was 'WAR IN HEAVEN': MICHAEL and his angels fought against the DRAGON: and the DRAGON fought and his angels, and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in Heaven. And the GREAT DRAGON was cast out, that old SERPENT, called the DEVIL, and SATAN, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of God, and the power of His Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN…..

I believe that a tremendous, advanced revelation has been sent to us by the Lord which reveals much more about the truth.

In the UB we now have the entire narrative of the life of Jesus as preserved in the universe records by the beings who were on the earth at the time of Micheal's bestowal.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 03 2013,06:58)

Colter.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

There is a general theme of spiritual truth across the generations of the writings within the books of the Bible.

Salvation doesn't not come by believing the Bible to be the Word of God or the UB to be a revelation from Christ. Salvation comes from faith in the God whose reality inspired the writings.

I'm I not clear on this?

Colter

Colter.

You claim to believe in Jesus:
    He said ''seek and you shall find''.
    Obviously he has given us a book to find the answers.
    To study and seek.

You said you dont worship or follow books.
    Is there a school with no books? Does knowledge not come by reading books?

You have been taken for a ride,those man written books has an effect on you,because the spirit of Christ is not found in you. Resist evil and he shall flee.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Colter, the Trinity is not a biblical doctrine, rather a pagan one that was assimilated into Roman Empire Christianity. (Holy Roman Empire.) Remember that Rome was a mixture of Christians and Pagans, with an Emperor (Contantine) who tried to appease both by creating a religion that would appease both all in the name of unity.

It is interesting that the UB would use this false doctrine and try and pass itself off as some kind of revelation from God.

This reminds me of map makers who intentionally create a false place name somewhere in order to pick up who is copying their map info demonstrating copyright infringement.

The UB inadvertently picked up the Trinity demonstrating to me that this is no revelation but a concoction of man.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 03 2013,22:08)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

I believe in the Son of God, Christ Michael, (Jesus of Nazareth)  the creator and administrator of our local universe.

I believe in the subordinates to the Son who carefully administer the worlds of time and space in accordance with the will of the Father who is discernible within the creator Son.

I believe that our planet is about 4.8 billion years old, that life was planted on it by “The Life Carriers” roughly 550,000,000 years ago and that life purposefully evolved into what we know today, that “will conscious man” is about 1,000,000 years old.

I believe that there are many other populated planets under the creator-ship and authority of “Christ Michael” “sheep not of this fold.”

I believe that one such subordinate administrator, Lucifer, betrayed his sacred trust, fell in love with his own brilliance, lost faith in the Father of his creator brother Michael and launched into a rebellion against the rule of the Son, rejected the concepts, Word and ideal's of Gods eternal purpose and sought to become “God of this world” on his own.

I believe that there was “war in heaven”, and that war was past tense, it was finished while Michael was incarnate on the earth. The evil ones are gone.

“And there was 'WAR IN HEAVEN': MICHAEL and his angels fought against the DRAGON: and the DRAGON fought and his angels, and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in Heaven. And the GREAT DRAGON was cast out, that old SERPENT, called the DEVIL, and SATAN, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of God, and the power of His Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN…..

I believe that a tremendous, advanced revelation has been sent to us by the Lord which reveals much more about the truth.

In the UB we now have the entire narrative of the life of Jesus as preserved in the universe records by the beings who were on the earth at the time of Micheal's bestowal.

Colter

Colter.

And how did Christ michael (Jesus of nazareth )
    get to nazareth? Did he catch the plane,or a space shuttle?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 04 2013,09:09)
    Colter, the Trinity is not a biblical doctrine, rather a pagan one that was assimilated into Roman Empire Christianity. (Holy Roman Empire.) Remember that Rome was a mixture of Christians and Pagans, with an Emperor (Contantine) who tried to appease both by creating a religion that would appease both all in the name of unity.

It is interesting that the UB would use this false doctrine and try and pass itself off as some kind of revelation from God.

This reminds me of map makers who intentionally create a false place name somewhere in order to pick up who is copying their map info demonstrating copyright infringement.

The UB inadvertently picked up the Trinity demonstrating to me that this is no revelation but a concoction of man.

The Greek concept of the Trinity (borrowed by the Pagan's) is inaccurate, Jesus (Christ Michael) isn't the 2nd person of the paradise Trinity in the UB, he is a creation of the Trinity. The doctrine of the atonement as well as other teachings of Paul was also Pagan.

Many things about Jesus were not in the OT, that's why it's called revelation. Had you been an equally closed minded Jew you likely would have rejected him then like you reject the most recent presentation of truth.

Jesus is in heaven with all power and authority in heaven and on earth given to him. Did God the Father retire?

There are plural deity concepts in the scripture.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 04 2013,09:23)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

I believe in the Son of God, Christ Michael, (Jesus of Nazareth)  the creator and administrator of our local universe.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

He incarnate in the person of Jesus.

How did he go back up to heaven?

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 04 2013,08:58)

Quote (Colter @ April 03 2013,06:58)

Colter.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

I'm I not clear on this?

Colter

Colter.

You claim to believe in Jesus:
    He said ''seek and you shall find''.
    Obviously he has given us a book to find the answers.
    To study and seek.

You said you dont worship or follow books.
    Is there a school with no books? Does knowledge not come by reading books?

You have been taken for a ride,those man written books has an effect on you,because the spirit of Christ is not found in you. Resist evil and he shall flee.

wakeup.

God doesn't write books, men write books about God.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

The pre-existant Creator Son, Christ Michael.

“show us the Father”

“If you have seen me, you have seen the Father”

The Paradise Creator Sons”

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 04 2013,10:21)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

You said : He incarnate in the person Jesus.
    Please can you elaborate on incarnate?

Did Michael just materialise?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 05 2013,03:30)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

The pre-existant personality of the Son of God (Christ Michael) or Jesus, if you prefer, came down from heavenly glory, he miraculously became the child that Joseph and Mary conceived. The technique of such a miracle is known only on Paradise.

Why do you ask such silly questions? Don't you know the story?

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 05 2013,05:46)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

The pre-existant personality of the Son of God (Christ Michael) or Jesus, if you prefer, came down from heavenly glory, he miraculously became the child that Joseph and Mary conceived. The technique of such a miracle is known only on Paradise.

Colter

Colter.

That only means that Michael became flesh.

Thats not what the scripture says.
    The scripture says,the word became flesh.
    There is a twist here.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ April 05 2013,07:06)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There is a twist here.

wakeup.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

The only “twist here” is the overlay of the anti-divinity doctrine which wants to have it's cake and eat it to. Arian lives on in his unbelievers and their mental gymnastics.

try again

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 05 2013,07:39)

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There is a twist here.

wakeup.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

The only “twist here” is the overlay of the anti-divinity doctrine which wants to have it's cake and eat it to. Arian lives on in his unbelievers and their mental gymnastics.

try again

Colter

Colter.

John says: without him was *NOTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE*(John 1:3).

Who made Michael? Is he not a creature also,created?

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 04 2013,13:23)
    God doesn't write books, men write books about God.

Colter

No prophecy was given without inspiration of God.

But yes men write all kinds of things about God, that is true.

Spock
    Participant

Hi colter,

Hi David,

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There is a twist here.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

That's a good question, John is making a philosophical concession in his beautiful opening prose, he is sequentially explaining the co-eternal relationship within Elohim.

Michael is conscious of being ancestral to the Father, but not of a beginning in time, he is an eternal, spiritual being who incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth, completed the experiential requirements of The Father to live out the life of one of his (Michaels) own co-created humans all while subject to the will of the Father. He did this in order to achieve unquestioned Sovereignty of his own creation.

The Paradise Creator Sons

Colter

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why do people quote quotes in quotes in quotes?
    Very hard to follow a conversation when you have to separate out all the noise to see the actual post.

Why not just answer with a reply. You only need to quote if you are replying to an old post so that you can bundle the context in your post. Otherwise it is pointless.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account