Terrarica, mike, Proclaimer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Mike

Pierre believes the soul of a man is the spirit of a man; I don't.

NO, what I believe is that the spirit that return to God wen we die his our SOUL ,BECAUSE THE SOUL IS THE SPIRIT PART OF US

carmel
    Participant

NO, what I believe is that the spirit that return to God wen we die his our SOUL ,BECAUSE THE SOUL IS THE SPIRIT PART OF US

Terraricca,

The soul is the mediator between our spirit, which is from the Holy Spirit and our flesh body.

The Holy Spirit is too powerful to abide in the flesh,so it abides in the soul, and the soul abides in our body.

The soul is the energy of the body.

the soul nourishes itself, form itself and acquire our body image through the flesh behaviour which must be  only good deeds if it wants to go back to the Father.

The flesh from the other hand, since it is corrupted and earthly it loses its substance through our good deeds and becomes more spiritual WHILE ON EARTH

THERE ARE HOLY PEOPLE WHO ALTHOUGH THEY DIED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THEY ARE STILL IN PERFECT CONDITION, WITHOUT ANY SIGN OF DETERIORATION IN THE FLESH.

Jesus spiritualized his whole flesh body while he was still on earth through his perfect life,and his body started to deteriorate while in the garden when blood came out of his body.He Himself knew that it was time to die.

The fact that he told Judas to do what he had to do quickly was a proof of this, otherwise it would have been evident that He was a divine being.

Something that God never wanted it to happen and  in order to hide this deterioration, Jesus had to be massacred throughout by the passion and keep Satan sceptic whether Jesus was God in flesh or Lucifer in flesh.

SON OF GOD OR SON OF MAN!!!

THE SPIRIT OF RIGHTEOUS OR THE SPIRIT OF EVIL

BOTH IN THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST TO DETERMINE WHO WAS THE MOST POWERFUL THROUGH DEATH!!! AND THEN TO BE TESTED THROUGH FIRE IN THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 11 2012,03:41)

Terraricca,

The soul is the mediator between our spirit, which is from the Holy Spirit and our flesh body.

The Holy Spirit is too powerful to abide in the flesh,so it abides in the soul, and the soul abides in our body.

The soul is the energy of the body.

the soul nourishes itself, form itself and acquire our body image through the flesh behaviour which must be  only good deeds if it wants to go back to the Father.

The flesh from the other hand, since it is corrupted and earthly it loses its substance through our good deeds and becomes more spiritual WHILE ON EARTH

THERE ARE HOLY PEOPLE WHO ALTHOUGH THEY DIED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THEY ARE STILL IN PERFECT CONDITION, WITHOUT ANY SIGN OF DETERIORATION IN THE FLESH.

Jesus spiritualized his whole flesh body while he was still on earth through his perfect life,and his body started to deteriorate while in the garden when blood came out of his body.He Himself knew that it was time to die.

The fact that he told Judas to do what he had to do quickly was a proof of this, otherwise it would have been evident that He was a divine being.

Something that God never wanted it to happen and  in order to hide this deterioration, Jesus had to be massacred throughout by the passion and keep Satan sceptic whether Jesus was God in flesh or Lucifer in flesh.

SON OF GOD OR SON OF MAN!!!

THE SPIRIT OF RIGHTEOUS OR THE SPIRIT OF EVIL

BOTH IN THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST TO DETERMINE WHO WAS THE MOST POWERFUL THROUGH DEATH!!! AND THEN TO BE TESTED THROUGH FIRE IN THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

what is it that God gives to us all ???

Proclaimer
    Participant

Adam became a living soul when God breathed into the nostrils of man. This is an impartation of the spirit and it gives life to the soul.

Also the spirit and the soul is likened to the bone and the marrow.

I guess bones are dead without marrow.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Better hurry up, David. :)

carmel
    Participant

t8,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

Adam became a living soul when God breathed into the nostrils of man. This is an impartation of the spirit and it gives life to the soul.

t8,

I am afraid not exactly!!!

The soul is a genuine substance of God!

Therefore always alive.

Carnal wise we  are a MICROCOSM!

Soul wise we are a MICROGOD!

The soul is a created miniature God.

The soul is a spirit which was created through the process of creation itself.

Through the work which God did through Jesus' Spirit with the Holy Spirit .

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

how do you know ??? is not all what we do not see or see his an part of God ?? who create all things ;

david
    Participant

CARMEL

T8

PIERRE

MIKE

KATHY

PLEASE VISIT ONE OF THE OTHER 4000 reads if you want to argue over WHETHER a belief is true.

THIS THREAD, is only about the SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES between what T8, mike and Pierre believe.

THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD I HAVE STARTED ON THIS SUBJECT. I can do this 100 times. I'm fine with that, but it just creates COMPLETELY USELESS THREADS AND MESSES UP IS SITE.

PLEASE attempt to honour or respect (Christian qualities) the topic of this thread. Thank you.

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

how do you know  is not all what we do not see or see his an part of God ?? who create all things

Terraricca,

If I were you, I would reflect before I post!!!

Satan was also part of God!!!

Not all what was part of God remained holy!!!

God created all His creatures for a purpose,and through that purpose,all through their free will have to confirm loyalty to God.

We unfortuneately sinned when we were still angels.

God, to lead us back to him through our own free will, created our creation through us as His subjects,and gave us the SOUL as a gift to maintain eternal life within us, IN ORDER TO ABIDE IN US, and to make it possible for us to communicate with HIM!!!

NOW THE SOUL IS A SPECK OF JESUS' SPIRIT, GOD'S SPIRIT WHICH ACTS AS A MEDIATOR BETWEEN THE FLESH BODY,AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

WHEN THE ENTIRE SOULS ARE ALL BACK TO THE FATHER THEY WILL FORM JESUS' SPIRIT IN FULL, AND THAT WOULD BE GOD'S KINGDOM AND THE FATHER WOULD ABIDE IN ALL HIS CREATURES FOR ETERNITY.

THE FATHER IN THE SON.

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM!!!

ALL THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME,( ALL THE SOULS)

I WILL RAISE IT UP ON THE LAST DAY

PRESENTLY, WE AS SOULS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH!!!

WE FORM THE TEMPLE OF GOD ON EARTH!!!

WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

get out of here,please

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2012,08:26)

terraricca,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

how do you know  is not all what we do not see or see his an part of God ?? who create all things

Terraricca,

God created all His creatures for a purpose,and through that purpose,all through their free will have to confirm loyalty to God.

God, to lead us back to him through our own free will, created our creation through us as His subjects,and gave us the SOUL as a gift to maintain eternal life within us, IN ORDER TO ABIDE IN US, and to make it possible for us to communicate with HIM!!!

NOW THE SOUL IS A SPECK OF JESUS' SPIRIT, GOD'S SPIRIT WHICH ACTS AS A MEDIATOR BETWEEN THE FLESH BODY,AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

WHEN THE ENTIRE SOULS ARE ALL BACK TO THE FATHER THEY WILL FORM JESUS' SPIRIT IN FULL, AND THAT WOULD BE GOD'S KINGDOM AND THE FATHER WOULD ABIDE IN ALL HIS CREATURES FOR ETERNITY.

THE FATHER IN THE SON.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

Do you believe that we were all the fallen angels before?

This is the doctrine of the mormons.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man **BECAME A LIVING SOUL**.

The flesh, given the breath of life;BECAME A LIVING SOUL.
    Without the breath of life its just flesh,that some canibals have for their dinner.

The hardware(computer),is pluged into the power point,and became alive ,ready for use.The information is received during a long time of programming;and it is put on a disk,or hard drive?

The power point,is the breath of life.The flesh is the hard ware.
    Our information is received,during our life time,and is put in Gods book of life. (the hard drive or disk).so to speak.

And this will be played;on judgement day. Of each of us,and judged,according the program. Is it well propgrammed or is it virus bound.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2012,08:31)
    carmel

get out of here,please

get out of here,please

Terraricca,

You answered my post:

I replied in return:

I respect your mentality:

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,15:37)
    Carmel.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I personally believe we were all preexistant Angels, that is
    except Jesus Christ. And only a third were considered “fallen”.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 13 2012,03:26)

terraricca,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

THE FATHER IN THE SON.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

I ask you to get out because David ,Mike ,t8,and me are working on an project ,and you guys did not read the topic and so interferred ,

answer to your question ;all of creation his a substance of God .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2012,20:33)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,15:37)
    Carmel.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I personally believe we were all preexistant Angels, that is
    except Jesus Christ. And only a third were considered “fallen”.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Edj.

Then you also have the doctrine of the mormons.

Let me point out to you the error.

Rev.12. When the dragon and his angels were cast out of heaven after the resurrection of Jesus; were you amongst them,were you also cast out of heaven?

Have you been living in heaven,for millions of years?

wakeup.

david
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 13 2012,08:00)
    CARMEL

T8

PIERRE

MIKE

KATHY

PLEASE VISIT ONE OF THE OTHER 4000 reads if you want to argue over WHETHER a belief is true.

THIS THREAD, is only about the SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES between what T8, mike and Pierre believe.

THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD I HAVE STARTED ON THIS SUBJECT.  I can do this 100 times.  I'm fine with that, but it just creates COMPLETELY USELESS THREADS AND MESSES UP IS SITE.

PLEASE attempt to honour or respect (Christian qualities) the topic of this thread.   Thank you.

CARMEL

CARMEL

CAN YOU SEE THESE WORDS?

ED?

WAKEUP?

Can any of you see these words?

I sort of wonder why we actually have different threads. We could just have one giant thread where people talk about whatever they want at that specific time.

I would rather not a and on this thread and start a third.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 12 2012,16:00)
    CARMEL

T8

PIERRE

MIKE

KATHY

THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD I HAVE STARTED ON THIS SUBJECT.  I can do this 100 times.  I'm fine with that, but it just creates COMPLETELY USELESS THREADS AND MESSES UP IS SITE.

PLEASE attempt to honour or respect (Christian qualities) the topic of this thread.   Thank you.

David,
    What do you suggest a person, who is not you, Terrarica, Mike, or t8 is to do when one of the above mentioned makes a false claim about what that specific person believes and uses their name in this thread? Can you enlighten me? May I suggest that if you want to only talk to and about the three members mentioned…ask them not to mention other members especially when they don't seem to know what they are talking about.

You can read the thread and see that when you or another mentions some other member's name, you are likely to get them to respond if you are wrong about what you are saying or if they need to clarify something. Simply don't mention other members if you don't want them to post.

Set it up in your OP next time for only specific members to post in the thread and tell them not to mention other members or imply other members. If they do, report the post to be removed or you are likely going to get off topic. I only responded here when I was mentioned and I dare say, you are the one that instigated that :)

I am totally fine to not post here if all members don't mention my name anymore or make implications that point to me.

Have fun sorting it out. Take blame for your own actions that bring unwanted results. ???

david
    Participant

Hi Kathy. Sorry. You responded perfectly. One quick sentence. I shouldn't have included your name.

Back to the actual topic:

Do mike, t8 and Pierre only agree on the 3 (or 4) things we have listed?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 15 2012,09:11)
    Hi Kathy. Sorry.  You responded perfectly.  One quick sentence.  I shouldn't have included your name.  

Back to the actual topic:

Do mike, t8 and Pierre only agree on the 3 (or 4) things we have listed?

David

Why you do not make a list of the foundation of Christian according to scriptures and then see how many they are ???

david
    Participant

You could do that. That's not what this thread is about.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account