Terrarica, mike, Proclaimer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

1. Organized religion is unnecessary.

2.. One Almighty God,

3. and a firstborn Son who was begotten before the ages, and later sent by his God and our God to be God’s sacrificial Lamb to atone for the ever increasing sins of mankind.

4. T8 is the best looking among the three of you

So far we have 3 things that the three of them believe and a fourth that T8 believes but no one else wants to comment on. Who can add to this list?

david
    Participant

I believe mike thinks “Jesus can't be an angel.”

I believe T8 has said he can and has argued to that effect.

I do not know what terr believes for this. Until t8 or mike say I am wrong, I am writing this in the “does not agree with each other column.”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 07 2012,09:23)

2..  One Almighty God,

3.  and a firstborn Son who was begotten before the ages, and later sent by his God and our God to be God's sacrificial Lamb to atone for the ever increasing sins of mankind.

4. T8 is the best looking among the three of you

So far we have 3 things that the three of them believe and a fourth that T8 believes but no one else wants to comment on. Who can add to this list?

David

#4 is a joke :laugh: :laugh: :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus like all men/prophets who were called 'angel' are called that because they were messengers which is the same word. The vast amount of messengers appear to be heavenly being. Seraphs and Cherubs I think.

I suspect that we concur on this matter.

david
    Participant

T8, yes, we concur. This thread isn't about whether you and I concur, and it's definitely not about convincing someone that they are right, or wrong. It's about testing to see how much you, mike and terr disagree / agree.

terraricca
    Participant

so do I t8

david
    Participant

Ok, me, ter, t8 believe the same about Jesus being able to be called an angel. But, mike disagrees (unless he corrects me).

So:

david
    Participant

THEY AGREE:

2.. One Almighty God,

3. and a firstborn Son who was begotten before the ages, and later sent by his God and our God to be God's sacrificial Lamb to atone for the ever increasing sins of mankind.

THEY DO NOT AGREE:

1. Whether Jesus could be called an angel.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (david @ Nov. 07 2012,15:53)
    Ok, me, ter, t8 believe the same about Jesus being able to be called an angel.  But, mike disagrees (unless he corrects me).

So:

Consider yourself corrected. :) I have argued many times using many scriptures that Jesus is most definitely an angel of his God.

david
    Participant

I half thought that was wrong. But I posted it in the other thread a day ago with no response. Sorry.

david
    Participant

You are right of course. I remember countless times you have argued that. Well who keeps arguing against it then? Never mind. Back to the topic:

mikeboll64
    Blocked

There are a lot of people here who argue against it. Kerwin, Gene, Ed, Kathi…………….

Lightenup
    Participant

Correction, I don't argue that He is called at times an Angel of YHWH. I have proven that He is not an angel being though.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay David,

What's next?  You'd better hurry up with your point before you end up having to start yet another thread.  (It seems like all of us on HN have the tendency to stray from the topic.  I'm tempted to address Kathi's last point, but will try to restrain myself.)

david
    Participant

Well, I was actually looking for things you disagree on. I haven't actively been asking. Too many other threads going on. I'm sure you disagree on some fundamental things. I'd have to either just pay attention for a year, or ask you now: what do you disagree on? If you ever find yourself speaking with terr on her, chances are its because you disagree. So?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

In my first post in the first thread on this subject, I listed a couple of things on which we disagree.

david
    Participant

Ya, I lost that thread, as it was abandoned to 5 other subjects. Could you just rewrite it?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Taken from the other post in the other thread:

Pierre believes the soul of a man is the spirit of a man; I don't.  

T8 believes that the word “god” in John 1:1c is qualitative, while I believe just like the NWT puts it:  Jesus was a god who was with THE God in the beginning.  (Although, a being who is “qualitatively man” is equally “a man” – so I don't think we're as far off here as semantics would imply.)

I've just recently noticed that t8 doesn't believe Jesus was created. I do.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 10 2012,08:31)
    Well, I was actually looking for things you disagree on.  I haven't actively been asking.  Too many other threads going on.  I'm sure you disagree on some fundamental things.  I'd have to either just pay attention for a year, or ask you now: what do you disagree on?  If you ever find yourself speaking with terr on her, chances are its because you disagree.  So?

D

there is nothing it just like you believing Christ his Michael,

or that the JW org his God's org.and so believe whatever they say wrong is from men but what is said right is from God ,so to speak.these believe are more fundamental .

I believe that the body his the church of Christ but that the composition his only 144k all others are guest to the wedding

david
    Participant

2. One Almighty God,

3.  and a firstborn Son who was begotten before the ages, and later sent by his God and our God to be God's sacrificial Lamb to atone for the ever increasing sins of mankind.

4. T8 is moderately good looking.

DISAGREE:

1. soul and spirit are the same (Pierre) / not the same (t8, mike)

2. Jesus was created (mike) / Jesus wasn't created (t8)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account