Satan

Viewing 20 posts - 1,661 through 1,680 (of 2,238 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Is this from a psych textbook?
    Why not begin to rely on what God has written through men?

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Do you not rely on scripture because you cannot trust it?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck………..so when i or Jodi or anyone else post scripture that contradicts you personal belief system were using worldly intellect then right , but when you post and commit on scripture it Gospel right. So we are to assume you hold the Key to whats right or wrong , because what we say is not scriptural no matter how many scriptures we post and the only one here whose post are scriptural are yours right. What you say is just a matter of (YOUR OPINION) no matter how much you think otherwise. I thought this was a FORM to talk about what scripture is saying and now it appear it's what you say scripture is saying that important. INO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Let scripture speak.
    God does not need your help.

Zechariah 2:13
    Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 23 2008,15:55)
    942767……….Yes that is Adversarial spirit and it is in every man on this earth and men are the rulers of the darkness of this world, And we do wrestle against them we all do , because the World is Evil and is ruled by evil men in hight places. It's not their flesh and blood we are wrestling against it's what is in there minds the EVIL in them that causes them to rule that way. It's Spiritual warfare we are fighting against. Not A FLESH AND BLOOD.  Or do you think Spiritual Wickedness can't be in a person who has flesh and blood. Its in all Flesh and blood humans.

Trying to make it appear as if the EVIL is separate from a men is not scriptural at all. there are no devils and demons going around jumping in and out of people as Pagan ideologies have established and infected the Church with these false teachings. There are only two things functioning on the earth (GOOD AND EVIL) both were created by (ONE) GOD  Both come from (ONE TREE) , No where does it say that good and evil comes from anywhere else but from that ONE TREE.  God even forbid Israel from even dabbling into these pagan idolatries of Demons and Devils and the like. But fallen Christianity is totally emerged in it.  IMO

peace to you and yours……………gene

Hi Gene:

All I did was post a scripture. I believe that you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 24 2008,06:32)
    GB,
    Let scripture speak.
    God does not need your help.

Zechariah 2:13
    Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Nick …..right an he doesn't need your help either< right. But you certainly aren't to bashful to give it are you. As well as use condescension on others that do not agree with you.

peace………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Have you heard of Jesus Christ?
    He spoke of these matters at length

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 24 2008,09:27)

942767……….Yes that is Adversarial spirit and it is in every man on this earth and men are the rulers of the darkness of this world, And we do wrestle against them we all do , because the World is Evil and is ruled by evil men in hight places. It's not their flesh and blood we are wrestling against it's what is in there minds the EVIL in them that causes them to rule that way. It's Spiritual warfare we are fighting against. Not A FLESH AND BLOOD.  Or do you think Spiritual Wickedness can't be in a person who has flesh and blood. Its in all Flesh and blood humans.

Trying to make it appear as if the EVIL is separate from a men is not scriptural at all. there are no devils and demons going around jumping in and out of people as Pagan ideologies have established and infected the Church with these false teachings. There are only two things functioning on the earth (GOOD AND EVIL) both were created by (ONE) GOD  Both come from (ONE TREE) , No where does it say that good and evil comes from anywhere else but from that ONE TREE.  God even forbid Israel from even dabbling into these pagan idolatries of Demons and Devils and the like. But fallen Christianity is totally emerged in it.  IMO

Hi Gene:

All I did was post a scripture.  I believe that you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

942767……..I am not arguing with you, i am just voicing my opinions about the subject and explaining why i believe that way. I am not alone here on this others are in agreement also with what I was saying. And we also post scripture to back up our positions., just as you and others do. and express our opinion as you do also. Arguing has nothing to do with it (understanding what written is what counts). not using false accusations on people who disagree with you as Nick does all the time to people that disagree with him.

love and peace ……………gene

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 24 2008,10:19)

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 24 2008,09:27)

Hi Gene:

All I did was post a scripture.  I believe that you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

942767……..I am not arguing with you, i am just voicing my opinions about the subject and explaining why i believe that way. I am not alone here on this others are in agreement also with what I was saying. And we also post scripture to back up our positions., just as you and others do. and express our opinion as you do also. Arguing has nothing to do with it (understanding what written is what counts). not using false accusations on people who disagree with you as Nick does all the time to people that disagree with him.

love and peace ……………gene

Hi Gene:

Are you trying to arrive at the truth or to prove that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Just because the whole world agrees on the “trinity doctrine”, does that make it right?

You make it a point to state that you will match your understanding of the scriptures against Nick's understanding any time and probably mine as well, but no matter, I am not waiting for you to ordain me as Bishop, but waiting on God. Ultimately, it is He who will say who is teaching the truth. And I am not saying by this that you are not teaching the truth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

942767………when did i ever say you were saying i wasn't teaching truth, I agree with, it's not my place to condemn anyone I don't even condemn Nick, His content condescending remakes is the problem here nothing else is.

love and peace to you and yours 942767………………gene

Participant

Hi Gene:

I believe that the following scriptures are applicable to what I am saying to you:

1Cr 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
    1Cr 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
    1Cr 8:3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him

God Bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

942767………. yes Knowledge does puff up , thats why knowledge must be couple with understanding and love does edify . and if you look at the context Paul is talking about (things offered to Idols). He was leadng into his subject matter , he was not making a blanket statement that (ALL) knowledge Puffs up because that is simple not true Knowledge couple with Love it edifies. And went on to say we all need to grow in knowledge, because we don't have it (ALL) We are to grow and nature in understanding not stay stagnate. I still don't know exactly what you are trying to say 942767.

Hos 4:6 …> My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, i will also reject you, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing you hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forgot they children.

So tell me is true Knowledge important?

love and peace………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So knowledge and understanding comes from the Scriptures.
    But men prefer their intellect.

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 24 2008,12:59)
    942767………. yes Knowledge does puff up , thats why knowledge must be couple with understanding and love does edify . and if you look at the context  Paul is talking about (things offered to Idols). He was leadng into his subject matter , he was not making a blanket statement that (ALL) knowledge Puffs up because that is simple not true Knowledge couple with Love it edifies. And went on to say we all need to grow in knowledge, because we don't have it (ALL) We are to grow and nature in understanding not stay stagnate.  I still don't know exactly what you are trying to say 942767.

Hos 4:6 …> My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, i will also reject you, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing you hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forgot they children.

So tell me is true Knowledge important?

love and peace………….gene

Hi Gene:

I am perfectly aware that the Apostle Paul was speaking about meat offered to Idols in this situation, and that is why I indicated that I believed that these scriptures apply to what I am saying to you.

Of course, we need knowledge and understanding of the scriptures in order to teach, and to live our lives as an example in such a way that we are building up the church. This is is love that edifies.

But when you make as statement that you will match your understanding of the scriptures against Nick's any time that is when I see knowledge that is “puffed up”. If we are studying the scriptures to gain knowledge of the truth we do it with the following attitude:

1Cr 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

And also, that if we do know anything, it is because God has revealed it to us so that we can apply it to our lives and also to teach others so that we can glorify Him in the earth so that people will see the love of God manifest through our lives and want to be reconciled to God and be saved.

God Bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

942767……………you need to see what Nick said before me saying that and then maybe you wont be so critical of me, most all here know Nick attitude we have all had to deal with it, specially me. I have even had people post me and commit on Nick attitude toward me.
    No matter what i say he equates it to (Speculations) Worldly Logic and on and on even when Scripture are given many many times, I am not the only One who has noticed this we all have. If anyone is placing himself above others it not me. I haven't accused you or any other here of any thing, except Nick and WJ and that was in defense of what they said first about me personally. How have i offended you any or implied you are puffed up with Knowledge at any time. When a person posts something here it one thing to disagree with the post and show contrary scriptures to that post of even quote, but when it goes beyond it becomes personal and as a monitor he should have more respect for others then use personal insults because he will get them right back, as i have seen many do here. You certainly don't see T8 use that attitude toward others do you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 24 2008,13:01)
    GB,
    So knowledge and understanding comes from the Scriptures.
    But men prefer their intellect.

Nick…..> Please show scripture that men love their own intellect over scripture. or is that just an assumption. The (ONLY) thing a man has is the intellect in his or her mind. Remove intellect he becomes a zombie, a mindless wonder having no thought what so ever. IMO

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    I have reminded you in various ways to be faithful to your Master and abide in Scripture.
    Why should you be personally upset as such warnings may preserve your soul?

Satan is alive and well and seeks to confuse, divide and disperse the flock.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….you are in no place to warning me about my soul, you are not the keeper of It my GOD is. You are acting as one who thinks he is Superior to me and others when in fact you need to be warning yourself, you may be in more danger then those you think you have the right to remind and warn. Thats one of the problems here, you position yourself where you shouldn't over people. Nick i am (NO) NOVICE i find your self acquired position an offense, and and insult to GOD and Jesus. I have no need for a person as yourself to remind to be faithful to my master and abide in scriptures, ” brethern you have no need of a teacher to teach you, the spirit (ITSELF) will teach you (ALL) things> and i all ready knew that many, many, many, years before i ever knew there was a NICK HASSAN. If you want to be a real servant then serve and quit exulting yourself over others. Don't need you to try to direct my personal life or faith, try staying more concerned with your own and on subjects being posted here.

Satan (ADVERSARIAL SPIRIT) is alive and in every one even you Nick at times. imo

love and peace……..to you Nick………………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 23 2008,09:59)
    Hi Jodi,
    Do you believe scripture?
    Then where is scripture is intellect mentioned?
    Let's start from what is written in scripture if you do believe it.

Good Evening Nick,

I would really appreciate it if you would address the scriptures I give, as well as, give your own that show to you that the spirit is not of this World, but is a creature coming from someplace else.

Yes I believe scripture, like when it says that to be a satan is to have in mind the things of men, and not as you believe, to be influence by a non earthly creature.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;

Nick it says that God gave them over to a debased mind, this is the same thing as giving them over to have an evil intellect! Men then use this mind to invent evil, but you want to deny this simple concept and say that a non earthly creature invents the evil and puts it into our minds, THAT CONCEPT BROTHER, IS CLEARLY NOT WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY!

The scriptures say by our Nature we are children of wrath, but YOU say, according to your personal authority and not God's inspired word, that we become children of wrath when we follow non earthly creatures.

Please address this Nick.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 23 2008,10:20)
    Jodi……..Amen sister, Nick doesn't understand (INTELLECT) is whats in the MIND. It is what guides the MIND. the word comes from (INTELLIGENCE) and INTELLIGENCE is what guides or thinking.  He need to spend some time studying what that word really means then maybe he would better understand what were saying. False religion has really confused people to believe in all kind of (MYSTERY) teachings  Like doctrines about demons which we were told would exist and they do in nearly all churches to day.

love and peace to you and yours Jodi……………………..gene

Thanks Gene,

You are a blessing to me and I thank you for all your encouraging words and support.

Love you, Jodi

Viewing 20 posts - 1,661 through 1,680 (of 2,238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account