Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,05:34)
    Pierre said:

JKOO

it is people like you that killed Jesus,because it was to much to bear the truth of him,

Pierre

Pierre,

You defend satan not me.

KJ

Pierre,

Why is it so important to you that satan be a God? Did satan die for you?

He was the accuser of the brethren and you defend him?

KJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Pierre,

Since when is one's belief that satan is not a God a litmus test for true faith?

KJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 06 2012,10:53)
    SECOND:

Satan is god of the world.

Good Charles,

We agree about that. And that is what this thread is about, remember?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Jack,

Were you going to address John 18:36 for t8? He's listed the words in at least two of his posts now.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Mike,

You have been defeated son. You say that Revelation 12:12 has not been fulfilled and I have shown that ALL scripture has been fulfilled. I gave some explanation from the Revelation and then backed it up from 2 Thessalonians 1:3-8 where Paul PROMISED them that THEY would get relief from THEIR persecutions “when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in flaming fire….”

This requires that THEY would be PHYSICALLLY ALIVE at Christ's coming.

Now I put the last nail in your coffin. Paul prayed that THEIR BODIES and souls and spirits would be PRESERVED blameless until His coming. He said, “FAITHFUL is he who has called you who also WILL DO IT” (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).

Their BODIES were to be preserved until Christ's coming. This also requires that they would be PHYSICALLY ALIVE when He came and that they would NOT ROT in the grave. YOU say that after death we become spirit only. But they would not be spirit only at His coming if their BODIES were to be PRESERVED at His coming.

Therefore, if the first generation saints were to be PHYSICALLY ALIVE at His coming, then THEY saw Revelation 12:12 fulfilled in THEIR lifetime. Revelation 1:1 says that the things which were revealed to John were to “SHORTLY come to pass for the time is NEAR.”

Give ut ip son. Satan is no God now and he NEVER was. You need to start from scratch. Start studying the bible anew and rid yourself of all your erroneous traditions.

Jack

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,02:49)
    (2 Cor 4:4 KJV)  In whom the [God] god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

KJ………..This also agree with 2 ths2, where Paul said that God would send to them a strong delusion in order for them to believe “A LIE. It doesn't say Satan did it But GOD HIMSELF. No one could be more blinder then to think there is another GOD of This EARTH NOW of EVER HAS BEEN. They even deny the very word of GOD himself these arrogant boasters. Well we will see how our true ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD deals with their folly. He might just completely turn them over to there number TWO GOD “SATAN” of this earth, until they repent of their foolishness.

Don't bother with Pierre consider the source and let it go KJ lest he draw you into a confrontation and then back stab with more tiles, Some of These people are experts at that. IMO

peace and love brother…………………………………..gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 07 2012,08:20)
    Jack,

Were you going to address John 18:36 for t8?  He's listed the words in at least two of his posts now.

I haven't seen those posts by t8 but it don't matter. When Jesus said that His kingdom is “not of hthis world” He meant that it was not a kingdom after the order the Jews of His day had forged. The primary meaning of the word “world” means “order or arrangement.”

See my post immediately above.

Jack

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,12:40)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,05:34)
    Pierre said:

JKOO

it is people like you that killed Jesus,because it was to much to bear the truth of him,

Pierre

Pierre,

You defend satan not me.

KJ

Pierre,

KJ

KOO J

you are a wind blower ,you are looking for a storm ,deception and deception is your rule,at the lest 70% of the time,this is IMO,you are only a opinion and have no truth in you ,

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene said:

No one could be more blinder then to think there is another GOD of This EARTH NOW of EVER HAS BEEN.

Amen!

They even deny the very word of GOD himself these arrogant boasters.

Mike and t8 and Pierre. They arrogantly think they know when they know nothing at all.

KJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 06 2012,16:42)
    I have shown that ALL scripture has been fulfilled.

No you haven't.  ???

You mean like “a child is born to US” means that Isaiah still had to be alive when Christ was born of flesh?

YOU say that after death we become spirit only.

No, I say that after death, the elect will have spiritual bodies, and some of them won't even taste death at all, but be changed in the twinkling of an eye and taken to heaven in their new, glorious bodies.

I say that because scripture says that.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 06 2012,17:06)
    Mike and t8 and Pierre. They arrogantly think they know when they know nothing at all.

We know that the Son of God can't possibly be the God he is the Son of, Jack. Does that make us “arrogant”?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 07 2012,10:15)

We know that the Son of God can't possibly be the God he is the Son of, Jack.  Does that make us “arrogant”?

You're not paying attention Mike. Gene and I were talking about your arrogant view that satan is god. Please read carefully. Gene and I were not talking about Christ being God in that post.

Your'e very arrogant because you insist that satan is God when you have been disproven.

But since you mention the divinity of Jesus I will say something here about it. You must first disprove the concept of plural unity in God before you can disprove that Christ is God. You have never disproven plural unity in God and never will.

Jack

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 07 2012,10:13)

I have shown that ALL scripture has been fulfilled.

No you haven't.  ???

You mean like “a child is born to US” means that Isaiah still had to be alive when Christ was born of flesh?

YOU say that after death we become spirit only.

No, I say that after death, the elect will have spiritual bodies, and some of them won't even taste death at all, but be changed in the twinkling of an eye and taken to heaven in their new, glorious bodies.

I say that because scripture says that.

Mike,

You TOTALLY evaded my points. Paul promised the Thessalonians that the mortal bodies that they then would be PRESERVED to the Lord's coming. He was not speaking about spiritual bodies.

And in 2 Thessalonians 1:3-8 Paul was speaking to THEM saying that THEY would receive relief from THEIR persecutions by THEIR enemies. He said that THEY would get relief from THEIR persecutions “when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in flaming fire….”

You are dishonest in avoiding it.

Jack

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,20:59)

We know that the Son of God can't possibly be the God he is the Son of, Jack.  Does that make us “arrogant”?

You're not paying attention Mike. Gene and I were talking about your arrogant view that satan is god. Please read carefully. Gene and I were not talking about Christ being God in that post.

Your'e very arrogant because you insist that satan is God when you have been disproven.

But since you mention the divinity of Jesus I will say something here about it. You must first disprove the concept of plural unity in God before you can disprove that Christ is God. You have never disproven plural unity in God and never will.

Jack

Jack koo

you are a deceiver and no truth is fund in you ,Satan is the god of this world of sin,he started his world by deceiving Eve and Adam just fallowed,and I would say Satan still in power ,

the liars ,the deceivers,the murderers, blasphemer,sexual depraved ,the mockers,and the same kinds,are still here,and doing well ,so by performing the works of their father and god Satan they have worship him they glorify him,and men believed that the power of darkness is better than the light of righteousness, were God the father of Christ is God, see God is the God of truth and righteousness and Satan is the god of darkness = violence,sin,liars,ect;

WE ONLY CAN SERVE ONE OR THE OTHER NOT BOTH.

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 07 2012,14:16)

Jack

Jack koo

you are a deceiver and no truth is fund in you ,Satan is the god of this world of sin,he started his world by deceiving Eve and Adam just fallowed,and I would say Satan still in power ,

the liars ,the deceivers,the murderers, blasphemer,sexual depraved ,the mockers,and the same kinds,are still here,and doing well ,so by performing the works of their father and god Satan they have worship him they glorify him,and men believed that the power of darkness is better than the light of righteousness, were God the father of Christ is God,  see God is the God of truth and righteousness and Satan is the god of darkness = violence,sin,liars,ect;

Pierre

No scriptural reply eh?

KJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,05:40)
    Pierre,

KJ

Because scripture says that he is the God of this age, so that is the importance.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,06:06)
    Pierre,

Since when is one's belief that satan is not a God a litmus test for true faith?

KJ

On its own it is not.

But when a person twists text to mean something else in order to preserve a certain false doctrine, then it is a symptom of a greater problem.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 07 2012,21:25)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 07 2012,14:16)

Jack

Jack koo

the liars ,the deceivers,the murderers, blasphemer,sexual depraved ,the mockers,and the same kinds,are still here,and doing well ,so by performing the works of their father and god Satan they have worship him they glorify him,and men believed that the power of darkness is better than the light of righteousness, were God the father of Christ is God,  see God is the God of truth and righteousness and Satan is the god of darkness = violence,sin,liars,ect;

Pierre

No scriptural reply eh?

KJ

Jack koo

DO YOU SHOW ANY???

BUT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU PLENTY OF THEM ,BUT OF NO USE ,

WHAT USE IS IT TO TELL A BLIND MAN THE ROAD HE MUST TAKE ?? UNLESS YOU TAKE HIM THERE THIS WE DID BUT YOU THE BLIND MAN REFUSE TO BE HELPED WELL THEN MAY YOU BE A WANDERER ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH UNTIL CHRIST RETURN.

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 06 2012,14:33)

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 06 2012,08:40)
    KJ challenges me by saying that 2 Corinthians 4:4 is the only scripture that says or alludes to Satan being the God of this age.

We have already given him other scriptures such as the ruler of this world being cast out, price of the air, do not love the world, or Satan offering high positions in the world to Jesus if he would bow down and worship him. But here is another that he cannot manipulate at all because it is straight to the point and clear for all to understand.

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world.
    KJ says, that Jesus is the God of this world.

So who shall we believe.
    A crazy Kangaroo who jumps from one view to another so longs as it backs up his false doctrine, or shall we believe Jesus Christ.

Don't know about you, but I am with Jesus Christ. Who else?

Hi T8

KJ is all muddled up.
    I don't know where he gets that strange idea from?

I would call him caught out
    and he has no case

Agreed Journey42 and thanks.

KJ, see my post in quotes.

What say you?

carmel
    Participant

We know that the Son of God can't possibly be the God he is the Son of, Jack. Does that make us “arrogant”?

Mike,

It is not only possible, but that's what the majority of christians believe in since the moment Jesus glorified.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account