Rev 17:10 reveals the time of it's taking place

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC……Most people think that right before Jesus’s return the seventh and eight kingdom takes place that simply is not true, none of those thing will happen at his return, remenber what Jesus said about his return,  it would catch the world by suprise, why, because they are looking for other thing to happen at this time,  as most all christanity believes.

They preach of some kind of individual called the antichrist will emerge on the seen, not understanding The word antichrist has to do with those that believe and preach that Jesus whom they believe is God , did not “have to be” anointed in order to become the Messiah,because he already was God,  all who believe that are antichrist’s.

But Jesus told us what would take place just Pryor to his return, for the powers of heaven , (gravitational pulls between the planets  that hold and lock then in orbit)  will be shaken, how? , I don’t know,  perhaps by a large asteroid or planet moving through our galexicy.  But what ever it is,  it will cause the earth to  wobble and cause the seas to create giant tunsimies,  to the point it will cause heart failers to some, as Jesus said, ” the seas a roaring, and men’s hearts failing them for fear of that thing comming on the earth”, so there will be an advanced notice of somekind, perhaps our astrologers will see it comming through our Galexicy and  warn us. Those giant tunsimies could kill millions if not billions of people all over this earth.  Then after that the sign of the “son of man” comming in the clouds. 

This whole  thing will come suddenly and catches  the whole  earth by suprise,   “for as it was in the days of Noah, they were eating and drinking and giving in marriage and knew not, until the flood came and destroys them all.  Watch therefore because you know not the hour or the day when the ‘son of man” will return’, for as lightning that lightens out of one part of heaven, and shines unto the other; so shall also be the “Son of man”  in his day. A very quick and sudden event is the comming of Jesus.  So we must be ready now, because it could happen at any time, when we do not expect it.

So you can see Jesus’ return is not what false christianity teaches about THIS SO-CALLED ANTICHRIST, and much of what is in revelations, is talking about what happens near the end of the thousand year period, not before Jesus’ return. Not saying all revelations talks about the end of the reign of Jesus  and the sain’t , but Rev 17:10 sure does.

We must remember JOHN was transported  in time to the “DAY OF THE Lord”, and from that point in time,  John was speaking of. 

Understanding  REV 17:10  Time dates much of what is written in revelations, concerning what takes place at the end of the millaniel reign , of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s, not before.  

Who ever has an ear let him hear.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Ed J
    Participant

today there is no part of the Roman Empire in existences at all, but all the world kingdoms that exist today, have the power of iron, but do not operate as one single kingdom. We are in the fifth kingdom of the prophecy of Daniel.

Not so Gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..we are in a world that has many powerful nations in it, but they do not agree with each other , anyone with any sense can see that. We are the feet of iron (powerful nations) and clay, but nations that (don’t agree with each other) . Just as the fifth stage of Daniels prophecy clearly shows.  Each stage came from came from the one before it, just as Daniel said.  Unless you understand this you can not understand Rev 17:10, correctly.

You have made up your teachings based on only four Bablyonian kingdoms before the return of Jesus is completely false. The kingdom of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s have not been setup on this earth yet, if it has it sure has done a poor job of it.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

wrong

We are the feet of iron (powerful nations) and clay, but nations that (don’t agree with each other)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..not according to you, but according to Daniel, and Rev 17:10 we sure are.  I know this dosen’t agree with your false teachings. BUT IT SURE DOES FIT SCRIPTURES, as I have clearly shown from scriptures.

Peace and love to you and yours ……..gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Can you refrain from posting here for the next 10 minutes.  I need to transfer my latest posts on Giants to here.  I notified T8 about this.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: you as Edj, completely left out the FIFTH KINGDOM, of IRON AND CLAY. you treat it as if it were part of the fourth kingdom of just iron. Also you neglect to understand all the kingdoms mentioned by DANIEL come from the proceding kindom’s. Of BABLYON. ONE FLOWS INTO THE OTHER. There are five kingdoms mentioned there not just four as you assume.

Me:

Daniel 7:2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. 3 And FOUR (not five) great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The FIRST was like a LION, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a SECOND, like to a BEAR, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 After this I beheld, and lo another (THIRD), like a LEOPARD, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a FOURTH beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns

Me: There are FOUR (not five) beasts or kingdoms here.

Dan 2:32 (FIRST) This image’s head was of fine gold, (SECOND) his breast and his arms of silver, (THIRD) his belly and his thighs of brass,
    33 (FOURTH) His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

Me: There are FOUR earthly kingdom in Dan 7 and correspondally FOUR earthly kingdoms in Daniel 2. This means there are not five.

The rock that hit the beast on it’s feet is the kingdom of Christ. It is not part of the image in Dan 2 nor of any of beasts in Dan 7.

The ten toes on the fourth beast in Daniel 7 correspond with the ten horns of Daniel 2. There are two legs and ten toes with iron in them. The third kingdom has two anatomical elements: belly and thighs. The fourth kingdom also has two anatomical elements: legs and feet.

Rev 13:2 And the (fourth) beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Me: There are three beasts mentioned here in Rev 13:2. It corresponds to the fourth kingdom (beast). The order here is leopard, bear, and lion. The order in Dan 7 is lion, bear and leopard. Thus all the characteristics of the three are inherit in the fourth. order does not matter in Rev 13:2.
    Who are they? The symbol for Great Britain is the Lion. For Russia, it is the bear. Germany is the Leopard.

Daniel’s Lion, Bear, & Leopard are Modern-Day Countries

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: ROME, WAS THE FOURTH KINGDOM, which was from the THIRD KINGDOM, of ALEXANDER THE GREAT, which was from the second KINGDOM OF DARIUS the Persian Kingdom which was from the first kingdom of, KING NEBUCHNASSER . today there is no part of the Roman Empire in existences at all, but all the world kingdoms that exist today, have the power of iron, but do not operate as one single kingdom. We are in the fifth kingdom of the prophecy of Daniel.

Me: NO! We are in the fourth earthly kingdom not completely yet. The fourth is the last kingdom as I have shown you. It will be here in the end times.
    The rock (fifth world ruling kingdom) will soon appear, it is the world ruling kingdom of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s , that is the kingdom that strikes the whole image on it’s feet. The fourth kingdom includes all the characteristics of the first three.

You: If you UNDERSTAND THIS then the Rev 17:10 will begin to make sense to you.

Me: The rock (Christ’s) kingdom is not part of the image. The fourth earthly kingdom endures until the end. Christ’s HEAVENLY kingdom then takes over. It is not the fifth kingdom of the image in Dan 2. There are only four EARTHLY kingdoms mentioned there. All four kingdoms in and Christ’s heavenly Ruling kingdom add up to five kingdoms in  Dan 2 and 7. The kingdom of God from Christ and then Pentecost onward to Christ’s return is not a RULING kingdom yet.  It becomes a ruling kingdom at the Messiah’s second coming.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: Why do you think it does not say the kingdom of Babylon or the IMAGE WAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED? Because it was retained untill it reappears again AT THE END OF THE SIXTH KINGDOM ( thousand years) it is the seventh kingdom and a resurection of the Bablyonian empires, and the Eighth kingdom is part of it, but they only last for three and a half years, then comes the end, Jesus will turn over his kingdom to God. Just as it is written.
    TC…… If you don’t understand that the fifth kingdom on this earth “is” the kingdom of iron and clay, there is no way you can understand the prophesy of Rev 17:10 .

Me: Absolutely NOT. I showed it to you above.

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. 35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth…44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Me: The image is completely destroyed when God sets up his kingdom at Christ’s second coming. It is only this kingdom that will stand from then on.
    Armageddon happens at the beginning of the millennium, not also at the end of the thousand years. It does not happen twice.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Me: These scripture show the only Armageddon—one time when Christ returns. There is not a second one at the end of the millennium. The word Armageddon only appears ONCE.

Joel 1:15 Alas for the day! for the day (H3117) of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

1 Cor 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day (G2250) of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Me: I feel “day’ should better be translated as “a period of time”.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

Isa 2: 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the YHWH’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the YHWH from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they LEARN WAR NO MORE.

Me: See, nations will war no more after Christ returns.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season….

Me: Satan is bound a thousand years.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and JUDGEMENT WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM (John 5:25). 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished (John 5:28)…7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Me: This is the day of judgment for all that are not saved yet.

8 And they (1831: HAD GONE UP) on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 9 And they (they evil spirits) (1831: HAD GONE UP) on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Me: There are not two days of the Lord. There is one “day of the Lord” or one thousand year period of the Lord. Instead, this is judgment of verse 4. It is the latter part of the “day of the Lord”. It is a REPLAY of what already had happened at the beginning of the thousand years, i.e. Armageddon. . The Verb “1831. exerchomai” in verse 9 does not need to be translated as pertaining to what they will do from that point. It can be translated as went or “had gone”.

http://lexiconcordance.com/greek/1831.html

If you scroll down to “went” and clicked on Luke 8:2, you will find some translations of 1831 as “had gone” and not “will go”.

Me: Mankind could not have found enough time to have made their weapons, because no weapons were made during the thousand years. So Rev 20:7-9 pertains to Armageddon just before the millennium.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Me: The devil, beast, and false prophet are the ones thrown into the lake of fire together with the devil and those that received the mark of the beast. This is their judgment not Armageddon.

Truthcomber
    Participant

My last posts from “Giants” should have been posted here.  I have asked t8 to delete those posts.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: so when Daniel, said he saw UNTIL , the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, the gold. To you dosent represent five different kingdoms. So why does DANIEL LIST FIVE SEPERATE KINGDOMS THEN? Daniel clearly shows that the stone hits the image on the feet and toes of iron and clay. Not the two legs of Iron. (The Roman Empire), but the feet of iron and clay.
    Your long confusing renditions are full of errors and misunderstandings of the truth.
    TC this needs to be descussed in the right thread.

Me: No Gene, You have a heart of vanity and deceit  and eyes of blindness.  I have shown you plainly from scripture that there are only FOUR earthly kingdoms.  There are FOUR  beasts in Revelation 7, not five.  These four beasts correspond to the four sections of the image in Revelation 2.  The last one is the legs of iron and feet of iron and clay.   The feet of iron and clay occur  during the end of the four kingdom.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene:

You: Your long confusing renditions are full of errors and misunderstandings of the truth.

Me: No Gene, your cohort Jodi’s posts are long and confusing.  You seem to praise her for that.  Again, you are deceptive and a liar and if you were if front of me I would tell you that to your face.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC…..No doubt you would,  like your predecessors  did JESUS AND THE PROPHETS,  you hate truth because it destorys your false teachings.

You say there are four kingdoms, DANIEL shows six, Rev 17:10 , shows eight,  five were fallen at the time of that prophesy, one “is”  (the kingdom of JESUS CHRIST AND THE SAINT’S) , and the other is not yet come, ; and when he comes he must continue a short space,   Rev 17:11…..And the beast that was, and is not,  (satan who is still bound in the bottomless pit at the time of this prophesy ) even he is the eighth, and goes into predition.

At the end  OF THE KINGDOM OF JESUS AND THE SAIN’T  FOR 3 1/2 years will arise the seventh kingdom and the eight is of the seventh.

Rev 17: 12 ….and the ten horn which you saw are ten kings, which have recieved no kingdom yet;  (at the time of the kingdom of Jesus christ and the Saint’s ) but will (at the end of Jesus and the Saint’s  thousand year period )  they will recieve power as kings one hour with the beast.  (Satan)

Rev 17: 10-17,   all make sense if you understand  what Rev 17:10 is saying, it time dates the whole prophesy.

He that has ears let him hear.

Peace and love to you and yours……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC and EDJ…….maybe this will help you understand that there are five, kingdoms mentioned befor the sixth kingdom of Jesus christ and the Saint’s. 

I will just quote it and then explain it.

Please try to remember Daniel was at the time of this dream already in the first kingdom of  Belshazzar king of Bablyon the head of GOLD .

Daniel  7:1 In the first year of BELSHAZZAR king of Babylon  Daniel had a dream  and visions upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.  Verse 2….DANIEL spake and said , I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven strove upon the great sea . Verse3…..and “four” beasts came up from the sea, different one from another.

And then DANIEL went on to decribe them each,   but what you guys are fallen to understand is these four were “future kingdoms”  to arise from the sea of humanity.  Daniel was not talking about the one he was already in, the Bablyonian  kingdom that “already existed” , it was the “FIRST” Bablyonian kingdom that was “already in “existence” , at the time of his vision,  so if you add the kingdom he was in,  with the ones the visions said was to come, you have a total of “five” kingdoms of Babylon,  that will exist before the return of Jesus, which will be the “SIXTH” kingdom.  

This matches perfectly with REV 17: 10.

He that has an ear let him hear.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Gene,

“And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come;
    and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.(Rev 17:10)

This matches perfectly with REV 17: 10

5 are Fallen:
    1. Egypt
    2. Assyria
    3. Babylon
    4. Medo-Persian
    5. Greek

and one is
    6. Roman

and the other is not yet come
    7. Ottoman

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Edj

Dan 7:3 FOUR great beasts

Verse 4: The first…had eagle’s wings. This is Babylon.

Verse 5: Second…three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it. This is Persia.

Verse 6 Third (another)… four wings of a fowl…had also four heads. This is Greece.
    This kingdom is divided into four territories and four grenerals after Alexander the Great falls.

Macedonia and Greece
    Asia Minor and Thrace
    Syria and Babylon
    Egypt, Arabia, and Israel

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

Daniel 7:7  Fourth…ten horns.

Me: The fourth beast is pagan Rome.

Dan 7:20 And of the ten horns that were in his HEAD and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Me: I believe the Vatican is the horn that shall subdue the first three horns and take their place. These horns are the Visigoths, Franks, and the Suevi,

The Alamanni, Anglo Saxons, Lombards, Burgundians are the last four of this fourth kingdom.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in HEAVEN and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.…And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan…12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Me: This beast is Satan the devil. He is kicked out of heaven and has a short time. The seven heads comes to an end.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ACEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that (was: during Gen 6), and is not (in the bottomless pit), and yet is (not on the world scene yet)11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

Rev 9:1 2 And he opened the bottomless pit;…11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Me: The beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit is the eight head and is of the seven prior to him. So he represents the entire beast with ten horns amd seven heads.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=N0SOXImdEIzZ-gTu-qHwAw&q=seven+major+religions+of+the+world&oq=se&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39l2j0i67l8.2329.2966..6130…0.0..0.133.381.0j3……0….1..gws-wiz…..0..0i131j0.jpIhA-Wr3dY
    Go down to 7 major religions and click on

I believe the seven hills are seven major religions of the world:
    Christianity
    Hinduism
    Buddhism
    Islam
    Judaism
    Sikhism
    Animisms

Rev 17:10 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth

Truthcomber
    Participant

Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon

Illuminati Mystery Babylon-Texe Marrs

The Israel of God 8 of 8 Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem, not Rome

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account