Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,501 through 17,520 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

All are given a measure of faith.

Nature itself provides any further evidence we might need.rom 1

but you think one was given more advantages than the rest of us who are told to follow him?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

My faith has not yet been made perfect. Perhaps I am still of little faith.

Jesus was given faith in full measure as predestined by God.

Some are given a large measure than others but all have the potential to grow.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Was anyone else given such an advantage?

Do you think a fair God would ask us to follow someone with such a head start?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

I believe you are still entrapped in traditional ways of thinking.

Break free and realise that the man we are told to follow we can follow.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

God’s power shows up best in weak vessels.

But you think he was born perfect in faith?

Seems inconsistent.

Miia
    Participant

Nick, Gene and Kerwin, reg p.447

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings thou hast not desired,
    but a body hast thou prepared for me”

Hebrews 10.5

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

miia…..That was the Christo’s speaking, it or he, entered into the body of JESUS WHO BECAME THE CHRIST OR ANOINTED ONE OF GOD. THE WORD CHRIST does not always mean the man Jesus, WHO CAME INTO EXISTENCE AT THE TIME OF HIS BERTH, but THE CHRISTO’S was what was came to be “IN” HIM.

miia…Notice in revelations that when Jesus spoke to the seven churches he always ended it with, LET HIM WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR , HEAR WHAT THE “SPIRIT” IS SAYING. Did you notice he did not say what “he” was speaking to the churches, but what the “SPIRIT” was saying. That was not bec ause he some how became a spirit being of some kind, but it was the spirit of GOD, that was and still is abidibg in him speaking, and that spirit was and is the Spirit of GOD THE FATHER SPEAKING THROUGH HIM. It will be the same when he returns, it will be a pure human being that returns a SON OF MAN, who still has the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD “IN” HIM AND SPEAKING “THROUGH” HIM.

Therefore it says “thy KINGDOM O GOD, is an everlasting kingdom”, but our brother, the man JESUS’ kingdom is not an everlasting kingdom, it only lasts for one thousand years, and after that it is turned over to GOD THE FATHER , WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ESTABLISHED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND RULES IT FOR EVER BY THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT. THE GLORY OF IT “ALL” GOES TO THE ONE GOD, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Yes you have got to get past fleshly thinking that elevates man.

The whole of scripture is about the works and words of the Spirit.

For His own reasons God chose weak humans to show His power.

To humiliate the arrogant angelic beings He allowed us to be victors.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

What Scripture states is true and it declares the righteous live by faith.

Jesus has never sinned and therefore his righteousness has always been perfect, which also tells us his faith is also since the righteous live by faith.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

Was anyone else given such an advantage?

Do you think a fair God would ask us to follow someone with such a head start?

All God’s actions are the result his love for each of us and when he does something it is an act of love. It is more than fair; it is needful.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

You allow your theology to dominate your view of God and scripture.

Where the Spirit of God is there is freedom.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Where the Spirit is there is freedom from sin and is for that purpose that Jesus came into the world. (Matthew 1:21)

my view is that the righteous live by faith.

Why do you they do?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Freedom from sin?

Is your obsession with sin causing you to add to revelation?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Perhaps you should read Matthew 1:21.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Hopefully it is history for you

unless you have yet to be washed in the name of Jesus.

Miia
    Participant

miia…..That was the Christo’s speaking, it or he, entered into the body of JESUS WHO BECAME THE CHRIST OR ANOINTED ONE OF GOD. THE WORD CHRIST does not always mean the man Jesus, WHO CAME INTO EXISTENCE AT THE TIME OF HIS BERTH, but THE CHRISTO’S was what was came to be “IN” HIM.

miia…Notice in revelations that when Jesus spoke to the seven churches he always ended it with, LET HIM WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR , HEAR WHAT THE “SPIRIT” IS SAYING. Did you notice he did not say what “he” was speaking to the churches, but what the “SPIRIT” was saying. That was not bec ause he some how became a spirit being of some kind, but it was the spirit of GOD, that was and still is abidibg in him speaking, and that spirit was and is the Spirit of GOD THE FATHER SPEAKING THROUGH HIM. It will be the same when he returns, it will be a pure human being that returns a SON OF MAN, who still has the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD “IN” HIM AND SPEAKING “THROUGH” HIM.

Therefore it says “thy KINGDOM O GOD, is an everlasting kingdom”, but our brother, the man JESUS’ kingdom is not an everlasting kingdom, it only lasts for one thousand years, and after that it is turned over to GOD THE FATHER , WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ESTABLISHED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND RULES IT FOR EVER BY THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT. THE GLORY OF IT “ALL” GOES TO THE ONE GOD, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

—————-

Hi Miia,

Yes you have got to get past fleshly thinking that elevates man.

The whole of scripture is about the works and words of the Spirit.

For His own reasons God chose weak humans to show His power.

To humiliate the arrogant angelic beings He allowed us to be victors.

——————

Hi Nick and Gene.

If what you are saying is true, then the Spirit that was talking through the Son of Man was the Son of God. Because, the word that Jesus speaks on God’s command is that of his Son from Heaven.

If it was God alone speaking, he would not refer to HIMSELF as the Son of God.

He and John would not say these things:

He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    John 1.2

“If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.”
    John 3.12

“Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing.”
    John 5.19

“For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
    John 6.33

“I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me”.
    John 6.38

“I am the living bread that came down from heaven.”
    John 6.51

He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.”
    John 8.23

“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”
    John 8:58

“For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.”
    John 12.49

“The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me”
    John 14.9

“I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”
    John 16.28

Jesus said, “And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.”
    John 17:5

The life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us.
    1 John 1.2

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Miia,

The voice is that of the Spirit of Christ.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

It is not about me but rather about the truth. Jesus told us as he spoke to a group of Jews that the Son sets a person truly free of slavery to sin. He does that by giving the Spirit and teaching them to always walk by it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

miia…..TELL ME, who was speaking the man JESUS, or, was God the father speaking direct through the mouth of JESUS? Did JESUS SAY “the words I am telling you are “not” my words, yes or no ?

Did JESUS SAY THAT GOD THE FATHER WAS “IN” HIM, yes or no?, and if you say yes, the “HOW” WAS HE “IN” HIM? was it by the Christo’s SPIRIT,OR SOME OTGER MEANS?

Was GOD THE FATHER “ACTUALLY” IN HIM, yes or no? was “actually” reconcilling the who world “IN” HIM? yes or no?

Is this true? ” now if the “spirit” of him who raised the CHRISTO’S OR “anointed” Jesus from the grave , dwell “IN” YOU, “HE” shall “also” quicken your “mortal” body”. yes oe no?

your body i the “TEMPLE” OF THE living God? yes or no? DID Jesus actuall say “the son of man could do “nothing” of “himself” and that the FATHER WHO WAS “IN” HIM DOES THE “WORKS, yes or no?.

DOES scriptures have “any” record of Jesus’ activity, before his berth on this earth? yes or no ?

MIIA, I could go on and on with these question, i tell you with love that if you see JESUS AS ACTUALLY EXISTINGBEFORE HIS BERTH ON THIS EARTH MYOU SIMPLY DO NOT SEE THE REAL JESUS,you have moved him away from your being to actually identify with him,you have made him “differen” then you are and there by have no part with him. we must all come out of all the false teahings of fallen CHRISTENDOM. IMO

IT STARTS WITH TRULY COMMING TO SEE THE TRUE JESUS AS A SON OF MAN KIND EVEN IF GOD THE FATHER BEGOT HIM, HE BEGOT HIM THROUGH A FLESH WOMAN, AND THAT IS WHENHE CAME INTO HIS OWN EXISTENCE.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

You see the word SIN in that verse

but nobody else can see it.

Why is this?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,501 through 17,520 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account