Muslims

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

To All,

The 'book of fraud'(quran) is a book of lies,
    certainly nothing to build a foundation on.

עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

princess
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 24 2012,05:42)

Quote (princess @ Sep. 23 2012,22:06)

It doesn't matter what I prefer, you haven't shown how it is wrong.

I don't need to, you do a fine job of that yourself by closing your mind, heart and eyes to the matter.

Do you think a 50 year old woman sjould marry a 24 year old man? The age span is the same.

BD, back during the black plague children made up a song most likely to try to help them cope in some way of the reality that surrounded them. You remind me of such by using some form of twisted coping mechanism to soothe the reality of your religion away.

Excuse me how is this a religious issue? The Quran does not even mention any of this neither does the Bible so how is this a religious issue?

Ring around the rosie BD, ring around the rosie.

Your follow through needs to improve a bit. There should not be any question that cannot be answered by the bible or the quran. Should there?

princess
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 24 2012,05:44)

Quote (princess @ Sep. 24 2012,00:04)
    Hello Edj
    Putting aside messiah's or prophets. BD cannot see the forest through the trees. When someone that holds religion as their first then that person should be capable of knowing to err is human. Religion is more of an ego trip then anything else, the god that is chosen fits the needs of the person. It is human nature to do such. Water takes the easiest route.

Just because it seems so easy does not make it the safest route.

Yu haven't even presented a religious question or argument nor have I defended religion in regards to your statement you have never shown this to be a religious argument.

BD

You do understand when someone poses a question to you correct and answering a question with a question can be somewhat useful at times, however it is not the case with you.

The bible and quran cannot be entirely correct, to err is human to forgive is divine.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Princess,

They are hardly on equal footing.  ???

The Bible or “Book of Truth” is about the God that is, and
    the quran or 'book of fraud' is about 'a wanna be god'.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 24 2012,09:24)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 24 2012,05:46)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2012,22:54)
    Hi Princess, the sad fact is:

BD believes everything 'the false prophet' says;
    that is, everything except what's in the Hadiths.

עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

E

Can you show me a biblical argument for or against what age people should get married? If you cannot what is the argument really about because the Quran does not suggest even in the slightest “Child Marriage” or for that matter”Elderly Marriage”

Hi BD,

Evil polygamists prey on children to multiply wives unto themselves.
    Children can be susceptible to abuse, as right and wrong is not so
    easily (in their own minds) defined at the early stages of their life.

The bible clearly teaches against:

1. Adultery
    2. Fornication
    3. Multiple marriages

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man having one wife;
    and the only excuse for a man to divorce his wife is infidelity.
    I would, however, suggest that a couple wait until the age
    of 19 for a child, that's when a girl's body is fully mature.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

So you are saying that Abraham, David, Solomon and others whom God has sanctified were “evil”? They all practiced polygamy and can you show mea verse in the bible that calls polygamy evil?

You make up a lot of things but yet provide no biblical support nor did you even address the question.

God Bless

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Sep. 24 2012,11:57)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 24 2012,05:44)

Quote (princess @ Sep. 24 2012,00:04)
    Hello Edj
    Putting aside messiah's or prophets. BD cannot see the forest through the trees. When someone that holds religion as their first then that person should be capable of knowing to err is human. Religion is more of an ego trip then anything else, the god that is chosen fits the needs of the person. It is human nature to do such. Water takes the easiest route.

Just because it seems so easy does not make it the safest route.

Yu haven't even presented a religious question or argument nor have I defended religion in regards to your statement you have never shown this to be a religious argument.

BD

You do understand when someone poses a question to you correct and answering a question with a question can be somewhat useful at times, however it is not the case with you.

The bible and quran cannot be entirely correct, to err is human to forgive is divine.

You still have refused to present an argument that is religious in content or context in order to do so you would have to say “Your religion says…..I disagree because of….” But instead you are saying things like “I don't like red cars your religion is bad” it's like “????”

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account