Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: But the over all thing Jodi is saying, is that Jesus was indeed

the decedent of King David,

not only does she say that,

but the apostle Paul, and Jesus himself said it.

Gene, despite the fact that scripture made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR, that

JESUS IS NOT ONE OF HIS BRETHREN,

IN RESPECT OF THE REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF EARTH, WHICH INCLUDES, SEX, OVUM, SPERM, DNA, AND ALL THE SATANIC PROCEDURES THROUGH SIN, 

YOU AS CARNALLY MINDED BEINGS,

IGNORE COMPLETELY GOD’S OWN SPIRITUAL WORK THROUGHOUT,

REGARDING JESUS’HUMAN NATURE, PRECISELY

GOD’S OWN SUBSTANCE!

AND  STILL, BELIEVE THAT

JESUS AS A HUMAN, IS EQUIVALENTLY INTERMINGLED AND PART OF THE SATANIC REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS MORTAL OF EARTH,  MENTIONED ABOVE.

PURE MADNESS!

HOW MANY MORE SCRIPTURES DO YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THAT

JESUS IS THE FRUIT OF GOD THE FATHER

IN EVERY SENSE.

BY WHICH FRUIT GOD THE FATHER IS OUR SAVIOUR,

EQUIVALENTLY WITH JESUS,

John 17:1THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said:

Father, the hour is come,

glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee. 

AS THE FATHER CANNOT DO ALL BY HIMSELF REGARDING REDEMPTION.

except in

JESUS AS HIMSELF

Well declared hereunder WHICH CONFIRMS THAT

NO HUMAN OF EARTH IS

A JUSTIFIED  FRUIT OF  ANYBODY’S BODY AS A SACRIFICE FOR

THE SIN OF HUMANITY,

ONLY GOD’S

Micah 6:7……..shall I give my firstborn for my wickedness,

the fruit of my body

for the sin of my soul?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…….Eve’s DNA was changed from Adams to produce a “woman”, Which is obvious  to anyone different them a Male, it was God who “created them Both, and they both were 100% Flesh beings, not half human and half spirit being as you believe Jesus was. There is not a single human “born of a women” that is half man and half God .  Your simply grabbing for straws to try to support your false assumptions. 

But it does show your efforts to “seperate” Jesus from his “human” idenity with the rest of his brothers and sisters, your doing exactly like the rest of them are, trying desperately to make Jesus appear different then the rest of humanity.  I sure Satan will love you for that just as he loves  all those who teach his “doctrines of Seperation ” , IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..You make bold statements, like the Father could not do it without Jesus, but Jesus disagrees with you, he said, “all things” are possible with God” , it’s simply amazes me how you think you know more then even  Jesus does. 

“O” what a Web we weave,  when we first “practice to decieve”.  The blind do truly lead the blind 

Repent Carmel,  and quite trying to move Jesus  away from his brothers and sisters, by trying to make him appear different then we are, Satan is using you to further his teachings here. If you can’t see Jesus as a 100% pure human being , you simply are not seeing the real Jesus, and are fulfilling his word,  “many shall come in my name saying,  I am the Christ, and “decieve” many”. Carmel the Jesus you are preaching is not  the Jesus of the Bible.  But the Jesus Satan wants you to preach.  A Jesus that is “complete” different the rest of his brothers and sisters.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,,

YOU: Carmel…..You make bold statements, like the Father could not do it without Jesus, but Jesus disagrees with you, he said,

“all things” are possible with God” ,

it’s simply amazes me how you think you know more then even  Jesus does.

Gene “all things” are possible with God” and How!

SIMPLY AS JESUS WAS THE SOURCE OF GOD,

BY WHICH GOD MADE AND MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE:

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, and ALL FOR HIM

FOR BOTH! 

THE FATHER and THE SON!

Luke10:22 All things

are delivered to me by my Father;

and no one knoweth who the Son is, but the Father;

and who the Father is, but the Son,

and to whom the Son (NOT THE FATHER)

will reveal him.

DIDN’T OCCUR TO YOU THAT 

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON IS ALSO THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

READ AGAIN Gene, and

SCRUB YOUR HEAD SINCE YOU ARE A CARNALLY MINDED BEING, WITH EVERY RESPECT!

HOW MANY MORE SCRIPTURES DO YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THAT

JESUS IS THE FRUIT OF GOD THE FATHER

THE FATHER’S SUBSTANCE Hebrews 1:3

IN EVERY SENSE.

BY WHICH FRUIT GOD THE FATHER IS OUR SAVIOUR,

EQUIVALENTLY WITH JESUS,

John 17:1THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said:

Father, the hour is come,

glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee. 

AS THE FATHER CANNOT DO ALL BY HIMSELF REGARDING REDEMPTION.

except in

JESUS AS HIMSELF.

Genesis 22:8 And Abraham said:

God will provide

HIMSELF. (PERSONALLY IN JESUS)

a victim for an holocaust,

MY SON. (JESUS THE BEGINNING OF THE ETERNAL COVENANT, PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT EMBODIED IN ISAAC)

So they went on together. (THE FATHER AND THE SON ON THE CROSS)

ALSO AGAIN well declared hereunder WHICH CONFIRMS THAT

NO HUMAN OF EARTH IS

A JUSTIFIED  FRUIT OF  ANYBODY’S BODY AS A SACRIFICE FOR
    THE SIN OF HUMANITY,

ONLY GOD’S

HUMANITY, since all things are possible for God Gene, but only

in JESUS

Micah 6:7……..shall I give my firstborn for my wickedness,

the fruit of my body
    for the sin of my soul?

Gene,

it’s simply amazes me how you think you know more then even  Jesus does. 

JESUS NEVER WAS AWARE OF, AS YOU SEEMS ARE,

THAT HIS FATHER COULD OFFER HIMSELF AND  DIE AS A SACRIFICE, 

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..So now your telling us that God the Father offered himself and died. If God died then  who raised the “man” Jesus up from the Grave?

You make Jesus equal with God the Father, but Jesus said GOD THE FATHER “IS GREATER THE HIM”, and by the way , was Moses Also equal to God the Father in your eyes, after all did he not  do some even greater miracles then Jesus did. AND WHAT ABOUT this scripture, 

John 14:12 ….verily verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that “I do shall he do also; and “greater” works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.  seems Jesus thought we could even do “greater” works then he did.

Carmel , Jesus never Glorified himself,  he let the Father Glorify Him,  you on the other  hand neglect the Glory he gave to  GOD the Father  and focused mainly on Jesus, but Jesus focused mainly on God the Father, it’s like robbing Peter and paying Paul,  Jesus clearly said , he could do “NOTHING”,  by himself,  and that it was the  FATHER who was “IN” him doing the works.  IT was not Jesus doing those works but God, just like , in fact exactly like God,  did through  Moses, and the other Prophets.   again “all thing are possible “with” God,  through Jesus or “Anyone else”  God the Father choses to work through. 

Why do you tirelessly work,  to make Jesus appear different from us, even trying to make him appear as great as God the Father, even though Jesus said “the Father was “greater” then he was. 

I realize you don’t realize that  what you are doing is exactly what Satan wants you to do., preach his “doctrines of Seperation “,  Making Jesus  out to appear different then his human brothers and sisters.” And moving him to the position of God himself ,   instead of showing people that Jesus was exactly like we are and yet without sin, and showing them they can attain to that same thing with God the Father, exactly what Jesus did,  or haven’t you ever read, 

Eph 4 : 13…..Till we all come in the unity of faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a “perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the “fulness” of Christ: 

What you and preachers like you do,  is never stop moving Jesus away from us, making him appear different then we are, as a God,  instead of a fellow human being, a real Son of man.  You work tirelessly try to move him away from our likeness . Be careful or you might find yourself in the end removed away from him just  as you try to make others removed from him.

Those of the truth come alongside Jesus in the same “FAITH” as his,  alway honoring and giving God the Father The Glory in all things, and also honoring Jesus to the glory of God, as  our “brother” who “through the working of God’s Holy Spirit ,  Gave his life for us all.  That was and is,  “the work of God the Father, who so loved “us” so much,   that “He” gave his only (uniquely)  begotten Son that,   we who believe in him “should” not parish.”. 

We are saved by the GRACE OF GOD, PROVIDED FOR US BY GOD THE FATHER who himself offered up his uniquely begotten son , as a Lamb without a belimish for us all.  It was and is God the Fathers Salvation , for all human kind, even Jesus also. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

PROPHECY was that the eternal king would be of the seed of David “of thy sons”, NOT of thy daughter. 

Prophecy was that the eternal king would be of the seed of Solomon,

1 Chronicles 28:5 And of all my sons, (for the LORD hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel. 6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father. 7 Moreover I will establish his kingdom for ever, if he be constant to do my commandments and my judgments, as at this day.

19 All this, said David, the LORD made me understand in writing by his hand upon me, even all the works of this pattern. 20 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. 21 And, behold, the courses of the priests and the Levites, even they shall be with thee for all the service of the house of God: and there shall be with thee for all manner of workmanship every willing skilful man, for any manner of service: also the princes and all the people will be wholly at thy commandment.

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 

2 Samuel 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. 17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Regardless of how the first male human and the first female human were MADE by God, they were indeed created as 100% humans and were told to be fruitful and multiple.

Jesus is called a son OF a HUMAN many times over. He’s not a half-breed or some one of a king being, he IS EXACTLY what scripture says that he is A HUMAN BEING, who is a Son of God ACCORDING TO the Spirit by his resurrection from the dead.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Jesus said that we will be baptized as he was baptized and how we will drink of the same cup that he drinks of, and Paul tells us that we were all made to drink into ONE Spirit, that we are all heirs of God being JOINT heirs with the Christos, and that those that are LED by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. 

We are also told that WE ARE ONE BREAD, all partakers of that ONE BREAD.

We are also told by Ezekiel that God would give us a new heart of flesh and place His Spirit upon us CAUSING us to walk in all of God’s ways. Does it dawn on you Ed J to connect these words of Ezekiel with Paul’s words, that “those who are LED by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God” as God’s Spirit is upon you causing you to walk in all his ways?

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Please explain your stance. 

Seems to me like you believe that we must become a type of being that you believe Jesus existed before as?

Or are we to exist as the half-breed being he was born on earth as?

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU: Hi Jodi, you sure do have a dilemma with scripture, and you altering it to fit your narrative is proof of it!

1) Here in Matt 1:1 you change the word generation to genealogy

“The book of the generation of Jesus Christ” (Matt 1:1)

ME: Ed J, now this accusation is quite laughable and just beyond annoying as you don’t have a mind to pay attention in the slightest to what I have posted, or take time to check simple things out on your own.

1.) I have giving you the original word of the text multiple times “Genesis”, source, origin
    a book of one’s lineage, i.e. in which his ancestry or progeny are enumerated.

I’m not altering anything to fit my narrative, I have been straight forward by giving you the original word.

2.) I have likewise given you the EXACT WORD used in numerous translations,

LEB – The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

NIV– This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

NRSA – An account of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

CJB – This is the genealogy of Yeshua the Messiah, son of David, son of Avraham:

NRS – An account of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

WNT – The Genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

ESV – The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

RSVA -The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

NAS – The record of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham:

NKJV – The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham:

RSV – The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:..So now your telling us that God the Father offered himself and died. If God died then  who raised the “man” Jesus up from the Grave?

ME: ALL POSSIBLE FOR GOD! GENE!

John 14:12 ….verily verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that “I do shall he do also;

and “greater” works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.

YOU:  seems Jesus thought we could even do “greater” works then he did.

ME: I have no doubt, that we do greater works that Jesus,

and I also know how Gene.

NOW ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT 

WE ARE ALSO GREATER THAN JESUS GENE SIMPLY AS WE CAN DO GREATER WORK THAN JESUS DID, WITH YOUR ARGUMENT?

JESUS NEVER INVENTED WHAT HUMANS  DID, LIKE THE INTERNET, OR LIKE MOVING IN THE OUTER SPACE BUT DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT JESUS MENTIONED THE INTERNET, THE MOBILE, AND ALSO HUMANS’ WORK IN AUTER SPACE. HE EVEN HINTED OUT THIS COVID WE ARE HAVING THOUGH NOT SPECIFICALLY.

Now read this scripture hereunder,

Matthew 18:19Again I say to you, that if two of you shall consent upon earth, concerning ANYTHING whatsoever they shall ask,

it shall be done to them by my Father who is in heaven.

20For, where there are two or three, gathered together in

MY NAME,

( NOTICE GENE, WHO IS GREATER, NOT IN THE FATHER’S NAME)

there am I in the midst of them. ( AGAIN JESUS NOT THE FATHER IS

IN THE MIDST IF HUMANS, simply as

HE MUST REVEAL THE FATHER.)

NOW: CHEW THE WORDS BY JESUS, ELIMINATE YOUR CARNAL MENTALITY, REFLECT SPIRITUALLY FOR A CHANGE, ASK THE HOLY GHOST TO GIVE YOU LIGHT AND THEN YOU DISCOVER 

HOW HUMANS CAN DO FOR SURE GREATER WORKS

THAN JESUS.

BUT JESUS REMAINS THE GREATEST FOR ETERNITY! 

HENCE: THROUGH JESUS,  AND HIS UNIQUE POWER, OF

GODMAN ON EARTH!

NOT THROUGH THE FATHER,

HE IS THE SOVEREIGN OVER ALL! 

YOU: You make Jesus equal with God the Father,…  And moving him to the position of God himself ,

John10:29 That which my Father

hath given me,

is greater THAN ALL:

and no one can snatch them out of the hand of my Father.

30I and the Father are ONE.

YOU: Eph 4 : 13…..Till we all come in the unity of faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, (WHERE IS THE FATHER Gene?)

unto a “perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the “fulness” of Christ: (WHERE IS TE FATHER Gene?)

YOU: What you and preachers like you do,  is never stop moving Jesus away from us,

making him appear different then we are, as a God,( WERE YOU BORN OF THE HOLY GHOST BY ANY CHANCE, Gene?)

instead of a fellow human being,

a real Son of man.

The problem Gene with you and Jodi is that the TERM:

A REAL  SON OF MAN,

WHEN IT IS SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED IS SIMPLY UNKNOWN TO YOU!

YOU:You work tirelessly try to move him away from our likeness.

ME: No Gene not quite the truth!

I WORK TIRELESSLY TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT

OUR LIKENESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH

ONE OF US, SATANIC! OF WHICH HE WASN’T.

ALSO I MADE IT CLEAR IN MY POSTS THAT

JESUS HIMSELF MADE US HIS GENUINE BRETHREN, ON HIS

RESURRECTION.

AS HE WAS

BORN ANEW FROM

ALL THE DEAD, BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH, BUT

SPIRITUALLY DEAD GENE!

BY HIS OWN SPIRIT ORIGINALLY

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD.

YOU: It was and is God the Fathers Salvation , for all human kind,

even Jesus also.  

JESUS REDEEMED JESUS????

WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH

YOUR CARNAL MINDED MENTALITY!

Peaec and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU: Jodi,

If you want to start a thread and how many Christ’s you believe there are, go for it.
    But this thread is to show you your error in thinking that Joseph is Jesus’ father.

In my next post I will show how you will even stoop so low as to
    even alter Scripture itself in an attempt to establish your false truth.

ME: Could you be more hypocritical and also dodgy or what?

You go off the direct subject matter of a thread yourself often, and now you can’t answer a simple question because it’s off the precise topic? Ridiculous!

We are talking about what kind of being Jesus exists as, his GENESIS-GENEAOLGY, where you have your own absurd mystical idea of some anointed spirit uniting with a female egg and that is why we call Jesus Christ, as if he is some type of half-breed being.

Jodi
    Participant

Ed J,

The below is absolutely part of this topic. We are getting to the heart of what kind of “being” Jesus is said to exist as according to scripture, and because you don’t have the basic understanding according to scripture of the word CHRISTOS you are clueless. 

I have given you plain and simple the direct text where like Jesus is called Mashiyach (Messiah) David likewise was called Mashiyach.

When David was anointed with God’s Spirit becoming Mashiyach that didn’t change him into some other sort of “being”.

Hebrew – to anoint – Mashach, anointed Mashiyach

Greek – to anoint – Chrio, anointed Christos

1 Samuel 16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

2 Samuel 23:1 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Ed J, David was anointed and became Messiah, likewise Jesus was anointed and became Messiah. Jesus wasn’t just any Messiah, he was the Messiah that was promised by God to come who would set us at liberty, the Messiah of David’s seed of his sons who would receive an eternal throne and be a lord of lords and a king of kings. He would be given his father David’s throne where he would sit on it ACCORDING to the FLESH as a Son of Man and be a Son of God ACCORDING to the Spirit that dwells upon him. 

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU: Jodi,

If you want to start a thread and how many Christ’s you believe there are, go for it.
    But this thread is to show you your error in thinking that Joseph is Jesus’ father.

In my next post I will show how you will even stoop so low as to
    even alter Scripture itself in an attempt to establish your false truth.

ME: Could you be more hypocritical and also dodgy or what?

You go off the direct subject matter of a thread yourself often, and now you can’t answer a simple question because it’s off the precise topic? Ridiculous!

We are talking about what kind of being Jesus exists as, his GENESIS-GENEAOLGY, where you have your own absurd mystical idea of some anointed spirit uniting with a female egg and that is why we call Jesus Christ, as if he is some type of half-breed being.

Hi Jodi,

I have a simple question for you…

When Jesus was twelve years old, he said:
    “I must be about my Father’s business”
    Who is Jesus referring to as his Father?

(ref: Luke 2:49-50)
    And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me?
    wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?
    And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

1 YeHoVaH
    2 Himself
    3 Joseph
    4 Other

Take your pick

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Jesus is called a son OF a HUMAN many times over.
    He’s not a half-breed or some one of a king being,
    he IS EXACTLY what scripture says that he is A HUMAN BEING…

Ho Jodi,

Are you changing even more words now to fit your narrative?

Berean
    Participant

Edj

Jésus Son of GOD IS thé Only one Divine being made flesh. Very special being. He Come from Heaven…..

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Am I changing more words to fit my narrative?

Not only are you giving the most absurd false accusations you are exposing some serious ignorance on your part.

I use the EXACT word “genealogy” that many translators use. Did you not see my post above?

Ed J, the word man in the OT is Adam, which means human being or humankind. Multiple translators translate the original word Adam to human or human being. 

Psalm 8:4 NRS what are human beings that you are mindful of them, mortals that you care for them?

In the NT the word translated to man is anthropos, a HUMAN BEING, whether male or female

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man (anthropos, HUMAN BEING) shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J and All,

Jesus’s FLESH was not allowed to see decay, he was raised in GLORY, raised in power, made incorruptible

Jesus was raised from the dead a human being. When God quickened him, on that day he was begotten by God, on that day he received the promised Holy Spirit and the mercies of David, where he is to sit on his father David’s throne according to the flesh as a king of kings and a lord of lords. 

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man (anthropos, HUMAN BEING) shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

A SON OF HUMAN BEINGS is coming in our Father’s GLORY. Ed J you REALLY NEED to THINK on this verse. 

We are promised to be glorified together with him. That which God gave Jesus He has promised to freely give us all things as well.

What we are promised is the ONE SPIRIT, that same ONE SPIRIT Jesus received upon his resurrection, to which that Spirit upon us causes us to walk in ALL of God’s ways, and if we are walking in all of God’s ways there is no sin and death, only life eternal. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J and All,

God’s promise before the world began was eternal life, and where the Spirit is there is life. 

A promise of eternal life is a promise of God placing His Spirit upon you forevermore, as by such you are able to walk in all of God’s ways and remain without sin.

God said that He made man (HUMANS) in His own image.

Paul tells us that we are to be made into the image of the Son, that he might be a firstborn of many. 

Revelation 1 tells us the Jesus is a first begotten of the dead, where the day he rose from the dead he received the promised Holy Spirit and was said to have been begotten by God. 

Jesus we are told is a Son of HUMAN BEINGS who is coming in the GLORY of our Father. That glory is the Spirit of God that is upon him. 

Go read Isaiah 11, it is not fulfilled, and it is prophecy of a SON OF A HUMAN BEING (JESSE) who has God’s Spirit upon him where he will put all enemies under his feet and bring peace. He likewise will give eternal life to both Israel and Gentiles. 

This is the END God declared from the beginning, of a man who would come and execute all of God’s purpose and bring forth salvation. 

As eternal life was WITH the Father before the world was, so too this man who would redeemed all things was WITH the Father, where our Father who had made all things Himself did so by reason of and for him. Without this beginning, the first begotten of the dead who brought forth the redemption of all things by his blood, nothing would have been made that was made.  

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

The genealogy that is given in Matthew 1 is that of Joseph’s and we are told we are being given the GENEALOGY of JESUS, that makes Jesus of the genealogy of Joseph. 

NIV – Matthew 1:1 THIS IS THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

NRS- Matthew 1:1 AN ACCOUNT OF THE GENEALOGY OF JESUS the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

You just flat out deny scripture to fit your doctrine and say that this is NOT the genealogy of Jesus. 

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account