Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

preeminence – Proteuo, to be first, hold the first place

Carmel, Jesus holds first place in being the FIRST human to be resurrected from the dead, given the promised Holy Spirit for all eternity. This is considered a beginning, as he is the FIRST of many brethren to be resurrected from the dead with eternal life.

ALL things were reconciled through the man who SHED his blood, which this man was slain according to the determinant purpose and foreknowledge of our One True God the Father. God had declared, before the world was, eternal life for mankind. God had likewise declared from the beginning a man would come and execute His purpose, which would bring forth salvation. Therefore it is of absolute truth to say that ALL things were created by reason of and for this man, who is the beginning/the firstborn of the dead, AND that without this man shedding his blood to reconcile ALL things, nothing would have been made that was made. 

This passage fits absolutely PERFECTLY with all that I believe. 

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

From my earlier post, do you now understand according to direct scripture I gave you that there has been more than just one Messiah?

Jodi,

Being anointed as ruler does not make you “The Messiah”
    “The Messiah” is the one who baptizes us with God’s HolySpirit!

Here is yet another verse you need to smudge out of your bible, as you do not believe it…

“And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that
    spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.” (1 Cor 10:4)

Care to write yet another an essay to explain away this verse?

“The spirit of Christ” (the bread from Heaven) came from eternity and
    was born in Bethlehem (the house of bread) – when will you learn

not to tamper with what Scripture says?

carmel
    Participant

Hi, Jodi,

This passage fits absolutely PERFECTLY with all that I believe.

ME:READ AGAIN Jodi;

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,

who is THE BEGINNING,

YOU DIDN’T COMMENT ON  THE ABOVE  Jodi?

WHY?

ISN’T JESUS

THE BEGINNING

OF ALL BEGINNINGS, FOR YOU?

ISN’T JESUS

THE FIRST 

OF ALL THE FIRSTS, FOR YOU?

the FIRSTBORN from the dead;

iN THE ABOVE JESUS WAS

THE FIRSTBORN FROM THE DEAD!

WASN’T JESUS, ON HIS BIRTH 

THE FIRSTBORN 

OF THE HOLY GHOST?

WASN’T JESUS

THE FIRSTBORN 

ON HIS BAPTISM BY WATER AND THE HOLY GHOST. 

BY WHICH BAPTISM HE MADE MANY BRETHREN, 

DON’T YOU BELIEVE THAT

JESUS EMBODIED BY THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BOTH GOOD AND EVIL, ON HIS BAPTISM   

BAPTIZED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE

ALL IN HIM AND 

JUSTIFIED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ALL IN HIM? 

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering, said to him:

Suffer it to be so now.

For so it becometh

us (unique)

to fulfill

ALL JUSTICE. (the entire creation, Jodi was

JUSTIFIED ALL HOLY, ALL GODLY  ALL RECONCILED IN HIM WITH THE HOLY GHOST!)

Then he suffered him.

John3:5 Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee,

unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 

6That which is born of the flesh, is flesh;

and that which is born of the Spirit, is spirit.

in the above Jodi Jesus made it clear that

HE WAS UNIQUE HUMAN NOT OF THE ONES OF EARTH, BUT 

LIKE THE ONES OF EARTH, SIMPLY AS ON HIS BIRTH

HE WAS

BORN OF THE HOLY GHOST

Jesus also declared ABOVE that

HUMANS IN JESUS TIME, WERE

BORN OF THE FLESH, SEX, EARTH, CURSED, DEAD,  AND SATAN’S!

read again Jodi and accept the truth:

6That which is born of the flesh, is flesh;(SATANIC)

and that which is born of the Spirit,

is spirit.

JESUS WAS THE UNIQUE AND THE FIRST HUMAN TO BE

BAPTIZED BY WATER AND THE HOLY GHOST!

that in 
    ALL THINGS ( IN THE ENTIRE CREATION)

he may hold

THE PRIMACY:

JESUS PRE-EXISTED AND HE

IS THE FIRST OF ALL THE FIRST and

THE BEGINNING OF ALL BEGINNINGS

MORE TO COME

I MUST LEAVE .

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……Simple, it was his faith in his and our God, is that not what he examplified throughout all his life on this earth?

He is “the way” , not the “it” ,  God the Father is the it. God the Father gave Jesus eternal life and  give us eternal life also. it doesent matter who he does it through it still is him that give it to us and t h e one that gave it to Jesus also. 

Camel you’re still trying  to move Jesus away from his “identity with us”,  trying so desperately to make him appear different then his human  brothers and sisters. that may work for the decieved, but won’t work for me. 

You worship Jesus as your GOD, I don’t , I have a God , and it’s the same God, Jesus my brother has, and we (Jesus and I ),  worship him as the “ONLY” TRUE GOD.  You on the other hand have made Jesus you God, and tell us you believe him, but don’t  “truly believe him”or you would not break the first commandment and make another God, when he told us not to do that. “you shall have “NO” OTHER GOD BESIDES ME”. 

BUT I realize you could care less what “my God and Jesus’ God says or you would only have “one true God” like the man Jesus and I have.

Repent Carmel!

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

I said “there has been more than just one Messiah”

Can you agree, can you acknowledge that David was a Messiah?

I gave you direct scripture where David is DIRECTLY said to have been anointed (mashach) and then he is called a Messiah (Mashiyach). 1 Samuel 16:13 and 2 Samuel 23:1.

I specifically asked you if you could see the difference between there being more than one Messiah verses there being only one out of those Messiahs who would die for the sins of the world.

Do you see the difference? 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

OT Hebrew  – to anoint is Mashach and once you are anointed you are called a Mashiyach (Messiah). 

NT Greek – to anoint is Chrio and once you are anointed you are called a Christos (Christ). 

In the OT there was only one Mashiyach of prophecy that would come and be for a light unto all people, this one would be a son of Abraham , of Jesse, and of David and he would be sent to deliver captives through the anointing Spirit that came down upon him.

In the NT we read this prophecy as made true in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth, he was Mashach (Chrio), and thus he became the promised Mashiyach (Christos-Christ) who would deliver captives. 

Anyone who God chooses TO ANOINT (Mashach/Chrio) becomes thus ANOINTED (Mashiyach/Christos).  But for us there is ONLY ONE Mashiyach/Christos who was made a king of kings and a lord of lords. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

As said, “but for us there is ONLY ONE Mashiyach/Christos who was made a king of kings and a lord of lords.”

We read of him in prophecy, 

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Psalms 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. 20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

The problem we have and why sometimes my posts are long is because one passage may actually encompass several truths that have been declared throughout the bible, to which you seem clueless about, so several things need to be covered so you can properly understand the one passage.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..What Jodi does is,   “make clear” her points by using many scripture to support what she is trying to get across,  those scriptures clarify her points. Remember what Jesus did when he opened up their minds after he was resurected, he started backwith the “prophets” to show clearly who he was, and why he had to suffer death and experience a resurection. He backed up his identity with scriptures in the old Testement, Jodi does the same thing for us all, we should all, thank God for her being here, I know I do.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: This is considered a beginning, as

he is the FIRST of many brethren to be resurrected from the dead with eternal life.

NOT QUITE PRECISE Jodi, READ SCRIPTURE:

John 11:25 Jesus said to her:

I am the resurrection and the life:

he that believeth in me, ( THE UNIQUE AND ONLY SUBSTANCE OF THE FATHER, HEBREWS 1:3)

although he be dead, shall live: 

Jodi Jesus  did not resurrect from the dead

WITH ETERNAL LIFE!

JESUS IS THE RESURRECTION ITSELF!

JESUS IS ETERNAL LIFE ITSELF!

GET THIS INTO YOUR MIND Jodi and Gene,

ETERNAL LIFE WAS ESTABLISHED AND INTRODUCED IN

THE FIRST ACT OF CREATION, 

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

OTHERWISE, IT WOULD NOT BE AT ALL

ETERNAL LIFE.

BY WHICH LIGHT

THE ENTIRE INFINITE EXISTENCE  WAS LIT

FOR THE FIRST TIME!

THE BEGINNING! 

OK Jodi, the above is THE INTRODUCTION OF

“THE WORD” JESUS’ PRIMACY!

PRONOUNCED BY THE FATHER, THROUGH

THE VOICE OF GOD

THE HOLY GHOST!

JESUS’PRIMACY

AS THE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT, AND ETERNAL LIFE.

John1:1 1IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made. 

4In him was LIFE, and the LIFE was the LIGHT of men. 

5And the LIGHT shineth in darkness,(SATAN) and the darkness did not comprehend it.

READ AND ACCEPT MORE PURE TRUTH

1 John 1 That which was from

THE BEGINNING, ( PRE-EXISTED)

which we have HEARD, which we have SEEN with our eyes, which we have LOOKED upon, and our HANDS have handled,

of THE WORD of life: (JESUS IS “THE WORD” of ETERNAL LIFE, CONFIRMED HEREUNDER AGAIN:)

2For the life was manifested;

HOW COULD 

LIFE BE MANIFESTED Jodi?  READ:

and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you

the life eternal, (JESUS)

which was with the Father,

and hath appeared to us: 

WOULD YOU AND GENE KEEP ON

REJECTING THE ABOVE  TRUTH?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Ed J
    Participant

Jodi,

If you want to start a thread and how many Christ’s you believe there are, go for it.
    But this thread is to show you your error in thinking that Joseph is Jesus’ father.

In my next post I will show how you will even stoop so low as to
    even alter Scripture itself in an attempt to establish your false truth.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Funny how you didn’t actual acknowledge what my dilemma is, lol! Your faulty question.

I don’t have a dilemma with scripture, that falls on your hands as
    you don’t accept Matthew words that he is in fact giving us what
    he says that he is, (1)the book of the genealogy of Jesus

(2)”And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom begat Jesus, who is called Christ.”
    (Post #864881)

(3)verse 16 would be properly read as such,
    “And Jacob begat Joseph (the husband of Mary) of whom begat Jesus “. (Post #864986)

Hi Jodi, you sure do have a dilemma with scripture, and you altering it to fit your narrative is proof of it!

1) Here in Matt 1:1 you change the word generation to genealogy

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ” (Matt 1:1)

“And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.” (Matt 1:16)

2) Here in Matthew 1:16 you add a comma to alter the text
    away from the writers focus of Mary to instead change the focus
    to Joseph and further you change the word Born to begat – shame on you

3) And here for Matthew 1:16 you add a parentheses in an attempt to once again alter Scripture – shame on you

Ed J
    Participant

Jodi,

“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” (Prov 30:5-6)

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
    If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are
    written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of
    this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city,
    and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev 22:18-19)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj……Is that like you saying Jesus is a “Godman”. Where is that written in scriptures? 

You are right about a coma, changing  a texts meaning, but not nessarly a “parenthesis” , colons and smicolons  Sometime a parentheses can be add to clarify and infassis to what is being said. Like this, and bring out quotations  “he (Jesus) said”.  So these thing can be used for clearty, infassis, or quotations, but also if misused can alter meanings of scriptures also.  Allso you must remember the original scriptures were altered by translators, by using uppercase and lower case lettering and by them using those different punchuations marks, that is way we must find other texts that substantiate what we  are saying and quoting,  to clearfy our understandings of  scriptures.   Which Jodi does an excellent job of doing. 

BUT I think you  meant to say a “comma”,  not Parentheses.   And you are right that can change textual meanings,   I believe Jodi knows that also.

But the over all thing Jodi is saying, is that Jesus was indeed the decedent of King David, not only does she say that,  but the apostle Paul, and Jesus him self said it.  Rather God took the DNA of King Davids linage and put that in the womb of Mary which became , “the man” Jesus  or did it some other way is a mute point, as all things are possible  with God, and being every hair of our heads are all numbered, and every hair of your head contains your DNA,  I really don’t think  God our Father would have any problem causing it to happen,  RIGHT? 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Edj……(1)Is that like you saying Jesus is a “Godman”. (2)Where is that written in scriptures?

1 “Son of God” – man
    2 Throughout the bible

Ed J
    Participant

Edj……

You are right about a coma, changing a texts meaning, but not nessarly a “parenthesis” , colons and smicolons Sometime a parentheses can be add to clarify and infassis to what is being said. Like this, and bring out quotations “he (Jesus) said”. So these thing can be used for clearty, infassis, or quotations, but also if misused can alter meanings of scriptures also. Allso you must remember the original scriptures were altered by translators, by using uppercase and lower case lettering and by them using those different punchuations marks, that is way we must find other texts that substantiate what we are saying and quoting, to clearfy our understandings of scriptures. Which Jodi does an excellent job of doing.

BUT I think you meant to say a “comma”, not Parentheses. And you are right that can change textual meanings, I believe Jodi knows that also.

Hi Gene, thank you!’

Changing words also changes the meaning of texts.

Yes “parenthesis” can add clarity, but I have shown
    Jodi used them to detach Mary in Matthew 1:16.

Ed J
    Participant

Edj……

But the over all thing Jodi is saying, is that Jesus was indeed the decedent of King David, not only does she say that, but the apostle Paul, and Jesus him self said it. Rather God took the DNA of King Davids linage and put that in the womb of Mary which became , “the man” Jesus or did it some other way is a mute point, as all things are possible with God, and being every hair of our heads are all numbered, and every hair of your head contains your DNA, I really don’t think God our Father would have any problem causing it to happen, RIGHT?

Hi Gene,

Gene, it was Mary’s womb itself that was the DNA of King Davids lineage
    Mary’s father’s lineage goes back to Nathan “son of David” (Luke 3:23-31)

Mary, as Jesus birth mother, is genetically connected to the Davidic line
    and is all that in necessary to fulfill Jesus’ Prophetic connection to David.

I hope you at least understand biblical truth – God is Jesus’ Father (not Joseph)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Jesus was not 50% human flesh, he was 100% human flesh. That takes both, the male and female DNA TO PRODUCE, a human being m not Just half of it.  I realize you chose to make Jesus a half man and a half God , making a God/man of somekind, but no scripture supports that that. JESUS lived as a 100% human being, died as a 100% human being and was raised a 100% human being, he even said he was not a spirit m and that was after his resurection, and we all know GOD IS A SPIRIT, NOT MADE OF FLESH OF ANYKIND. Remember “spirit begets spirit, flesh begets flesh”. They are not the same, spirits can “indwell” us, flesh can’t. That which is of the flesh is flesh,  and again they that believe that “Jesus did not come in the flesh, “are Antichrists” .   

Jesus said he was a Son of Man over 80 times in scripture as I recall.  So why not believe what he said, he never once said , he was half spirit and half flesh.  He did say the Father was “in” him,   but then again the Father is in all his Childern,  all those who have been begotten again by  his Spirit, , have the seed or (sperma) of God the Father “in” them, just  as Jesus also did and does.  You must Come to believe what Jesus himself said, “I am the root and offspring of DAVID” , QUESTION IS do you truly believe Jesus?  If you do,  then believe Jesus is 100% of the root and offspring of David, came into his “only” existence  according to the flesh, just as he said he was over and over.  

Jesus is 100% human, not a “morphed half breed ” or a “mangod” as you falsely  assume he is., but a 1005 pure human man who God the Father was “in”  just as jesus said he was, Again the question is do you “really” believe what Jesus himself said? ,  that’s the  question,  IMO. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..was Adam 50% man and 50% God, after all God created him also, and scripture says “Adam the son of God” , So are we to assume Adam was a GOD/MAN too. ?  And we also have Scripture that say this” in the “image”  of God created he them, male and female created he them.  Can we also call ourselves God/men too?  Just asking,  why seperate Jesus from the rest of mankind? Are you trying to preach  a Satanic, “doctrine of separation ”  like the rest also? 

Ed J
    Participant

Edj…..Jesus was not 50% human flesh, he was 100% human flesh.
    That takes both, the male and female DNA TO PRODUCE, a human being m not Just half of it.

Really Gene,

How do you explain Eve? Was she was not 100% human flesh? Seems God only used the DNA from Adam to make Eve.
    So why do you have trouble believing Jesus cannot be 100% human flesh using only the DNA from Mary?

…why work to change Scripture?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account