Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

You are inconsistent Gene,

Here you say no, there you say yes ???

Ed J
    Participant

Edj……

Why do you see fit to add a different meaning to the text , that is called , forcing the text, to say what infact it is not saying.

Hi Gene,

Are you looking in the mirror as you say that?

Ed J
    Participant

Proclainer…..
    ANOTHER WORDS IT WAS SAYING THAT AT THAT DAY IN THE CITY OF DAVID WAS BORN, UNTO THEM, THE ONE THAT WAS TO BE THE MESSIAH , THE LORD.

Gene……

Why do you see fit to add a different meaning to the text , that is called , forcing the text, to say what infact it is not saying?

Ed J
    Participant

in order to become a MESSIAH, would have to be Anointed by God

Hi Gene,

Are you a MESSIAH?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj….eventually you did not read what I told Perclaimer about the statement,  no I do not agree Jesus  a Born an “Christos, or anointed, baby, nor do I believe he was a lord at birth either, was that his destiny “yes” it was. You like Proclaimer failed to see the (;)  placed in that sentence,  go back and read what I wrote about it to Proclaimer. Maybe that might help you.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj….yes,  all who are anointed with the Spirit are Messiahs (anointed ones)  of God.  We are not “the” “Messiah Jesus, if that is what you are thinking.  But all anointed of God “are” his  anointed ones his Sons ,   like Jesus. they have the “spirit’ or ‘SPERMA” of God their Father in them to. 

The better Question for you,  is why do you and others like you,  work “so hard”  to make Jesus appear “different” then his brothers and sisters?   

Are you also a servant of the evil one’ “Satan” , teaching his “DOCTRINES OF SEPERATION “. ?  Never stopping from moving Jesus away from us, alway trying to make him appear “different” then we are. Bottom line is,  If you do not have the Spirit of God the Father WHICH IS the  SAME SPIRIT  that Jesus had in him,  in you,  you simply are none of His.  

All who push Jesus away from their own likeness, will get what they teach applied to them in the end,  so if I were you I would try to see how much I could be like Jesus instead of “Seperating yourself from him” . IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj….So you interpret scripture as saying  Jesus was a savior at birth, even though he hadn’t died for anyone’s sins yet, and he was already sitting on the kingdom of  his Father David at birth, even though that still hasn’t happened yet even to this day, and won’t happen until he returns to this earth. No to mention all the many, many, many, scriptures that say he “shall be” this or that, but to you means he “already was and already is”, those things, and you really expect us to believe you actually understand what scriptures truly say?

How can you or anyone  take a single scripture and wipe out what so many other scriptures say. and even possibly,  want us to think you know what you are saying.  Where is all the other scriptures that back up what you and Proclainer are saying.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:The better Question for you,  is why do you and others like you,  work “so hard”

to make Jesus appear “different” then his brothers and sisters?  

ME: THE ONLY TIME JESUS WAS ACTUALLY AUTHENTIC HUMAN OF EARTH WAS ON HIS RESURRECTION.

IN FACT, JESUS ON HIS RESURRECTION MADE HUMANITY  AUTHENTIC BORN AGAIN ALL IN HIM.

THE MAN BORN AGAIN.

John3:3 Jesus answered, and said to him: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again,

he cannot see the kingdom of God.

DECLARED BY JESUS FOR THR FIRST AND ONLY TIME PRECISELY TO MARY MAGDALENE ON HIS RESURRECTION. John20:17:

…..go and tell my BRETHREN…..

NOW, ATTENTION GENE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT,

ON THAT SAME DAY AT SIX IN THE EVENING, JEWISH TIME,

AS SCRIPTURE SAYS:

EVENING AND MORNING

ONE DAY

,  JESUS, THE MAN BORN AGAIN FROM THE DEAD, SPIRITUALLY DEAD, BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH,

ACCOMPLISHED WHAT HE DECLARED IN JOHN 3:3! THUS

HE SAW GOD’S KINGDOM! 

HOW YOU MIGHT ASK?

SIMPLY AS JESUS INTEGRATED AND BECAME

ONE SPIRIT SUBSTANCE WITH

JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED ON THE CROSS

GODMAN ON EARTH!

YOU ARE MY SON TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU!

DO YOU KNOW WHY JESUS THE MAN BORN AGAIN INTEGRATED  WITH JESUS CHRIST GODMAN?

I TELL YOU:

AS JESUS BORN AGAIN WAS NOT PERFECT ON HIS RESURRECTION, IN THE SAME WAY,

THE MAN WAS FORMED  IN GENESIS 2:7 AND ONLY GOD IS PERFECT. THUS

JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED GODMAN ON EARTH ON THE CROSS

WAS MORE THAN PERFECT AS THE ONLY MANIFESTED TRUE

GODMAN ON EARTH!

AND IN THE SAME WAY THE MAN IN GENESIS RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST FROM THE FATHER’S BREATH, 

JESUS THE MAN BORN AGAIN ALSO RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST IN

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST I REPEAT 

THOUGH YOU DON’T LIKE TO HEAR IT:

GODMAN ON EARTH!

And humanity is 

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH GOD IN JESUS CHRIST!

OUR AUTHENTIC FATHER AND GOD! John 20:17

Asserted and declared in

1John5 We know that

WE ARE OF GOD,

(THANKS TO THE MAN BORN AGAIN FROM THE DEAD, originally, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB from the beginning of the world Rev 13:8

SPIRITUALLY DEAD BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH, HENCE

THROUGH JESUS’ INTEGRATION WITH OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST)

and the whole world is seated in wickedness.(SATANIC)

20And we know that the Son of God is come:

and he hath given us understanding that we may know

the true God,

and may be in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal.

OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST EVEN

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

John17:And now glorify thou me,

O Father,

with thyself,(OFFICIALLY ON EARTH)

with the glory which I had,( AS GOD’S PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT)

before the world was,

with thee.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..You said the only time Jesus called then his “brethern” was when he said it to Mary. But scriptures tell us this.

Act 7:3…..”This is that Moses, which said unto the childern of Israel,  A prophet shall the Lord you God raise up unto you of (from) your brethern. Like unto me; him shall you hear.”

Heb 2: 17….. wherefore in all things it ”behoved him to be made like unto “his brethern “. ……

Rom 8: 29….”For whom he did forknow, he also predestination to be conform to the image of his Son, that he might be the “firstborn of “many brethern”. 

John 20:17….Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father : but go to my “brethern” , and say unto “them”, I assend unto “My” Father and “your” Father; and to “My” God, and “your” God. 

Carmel Jesus seemed to think he was “exactly as we are” many  scriptures shown he was also.” 

So how is it you feel free to preach Satans,  “doctrines of Seperation ”  going around alway trying to making Jesus appear different then the rest of his brothers and sisters  “which those who have the Spirit,  seed or  (sperma) of God in them are? 

All who move Jesus away from being a 100% human being , who is and was “exactly like us in “every way” a real human being , a real second Adam human being , who unlike Adam,  did no sin. JESUS the perfect “human being”,  the very perpose God has in mind for all humanity.  The man who showed us  all , human perfection is possible with the help of God our Father. 

Jesus is the way , the way to what , to eternal life for all humanity and it is “exactly” the way he “a human being” who is exactly like us did it. 

Jesus is not a God never was never will be, we have a God and it’s the same  God he has . He is not a “preexisting,  God, Angel, or whatever, he is a 100% pure human being, who became a Son of God exactly as we do in “every” way. 

Or haven’t you ever read , “UNTO US THERE IS “ONE” GOD, AND “ONE” MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN THE ” MAN” JESUS CHRIST.  

Jesus himself said this, “that they might know “YOU” THE “ONLY” TRUE GOD, and Jesus whom you have sent. Evedently the word “ONLY” dosen’t mean the same to you people as it does the rest of the world.  

All those who move Jesus away from their own human identity with him,   and those who preach and teach Jesus as different then his human  brothers and sisters  are, “servants” of the devil and teach exactly what “Satan” wants them to teach”. 2THS2.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

You don’t seem to know this, or at least APPLY it at all.

OT Mashach

to smear, anoint, spread a liquid
    (Qal)
    to smear
    to anoint (as consecration)
    to anoint, consecrate
    (Niphal) to be anointed

anoint 68,

OT  Mashiyach

anointed, anointed one
    of the Messiah, Messianic prince
    of the king of Israel
    of the high priest of Israel
    of Cyrus
    of the patriarchs as anointed kings

anointed 37, Messiah 2

When you have been Mashach you then are Mashiyach

There was going to come a Mashiyach who would set us free from our sins and become a king of kings.

You are VERY mistaken if you think there has been only ONE Mashiyach.

Do you see the difference??

There is NOT JUST ONE MESSIAH, that is to flat out DENY many direct scriptures. 

There is however only one Mashiyach out of other Mashiyach who was Mashach for the purpose to die for the sins of the world. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Israel’s hope was for THIS particular Mashiyach that would come,

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed (Mashach) me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Ed J, Jesus tells you WHEN he became this particular Mashiyach, and it has NOTHING to do with pre-existing and everything to do with YHVH’s promised word declared from the beginning, where a man would come to execute YHVH’s purpose.  

Hebrew to Greek,

MashachChrio

MashiyachChristos

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed (Chrio) me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YHVH anointed (Mashach) David and he became a Mashiyach.

1 Samuel 16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed (Mashach) him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward.

2 Samuel 23:1 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed (Mashiyach) of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said.

2 Samuel 22:51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

David’s seed would ALSO be a Mashiyach, specifically a Mashiyach who would be raised up to be a savior to Israel. 

Acts 13:23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:…

…34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi, spot on!, no one could ask for a better description of what it means to be  anointed then you just gave.   Maybe some here can now  see better what it means to be anointed by God , and that being anointed was not just “exclusive” to Jesus  but God Anointed all his Chosen ones,  even before he anointed Jesus, people like Moses, Joshua, Calab, the 70 elders, Saul, David, Cyrus, etc. Theses were all  anointed and given God’s Spirit to better  serve,  OUR LIVING GOD. All FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN BEING including Jesus,  “HAD TO BE ANOINTED”  and Given the Holy Spirit of God,  inorder to be a true servant of God the Father. 

Good job Jodi, in explaining the word Messiah, or ANOINTED ones.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Thank you dear brother! I remember us pointing this out years ago and I recall it was just ignored. Much of the time I feel like solid straight forward points to clear scriptures that we make people respond giving diversions. I then get sidetracked responding to those diversions instead of holding them accountable to God’s direct word that I originally pointed out.

At least t8 acknowledged that he rewrites/adds to what 1 Chronicles 17 actually says so that it fits his doctrine.

I much appreciate your point about the text saying “shall be”, and how they refuse to accept it’s clear given meaning.

I am going to post next on that point as well.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J and Proclaimer,

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; ….

….10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people,

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will esetablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore. 15 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

“there shall come”

“shall rest”

“there shall be”

“it shall come to pass”

“shall set”

“I will be”

“he shall be”

“I will settle”

“shall be established”

Proclaimer and Ed J, it is total foolishness to say on one hand that, 

I will raise up thy seed after thee” is telling us of something that has not happened yet but would happen in the future.

but then on the other hand try to tell us that,

I will be his father, and he shall be my son” and I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom forever” is telling us of something that actually already exists at that time. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Carmel Jesus seemed to think he was “exactly as we are” many  scriptures shown he was also.”

ME: Gene THE ABOVE CONFIRMS THAT

YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE, FROM THE OTHER HAND,

I MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT

ONLY

JESUS HIMSELF DECLARED AND MADE US

HIS BRETHREN

ON HIS RESURRECTION. 

Gene, All that you said in your post CONFIRM THAT

JESUS WAS NOT

ONE OF

THE HUMANS OF EARTH.

You can say as much as you want that

JESUS WAS 

ONE OF US, BUT  THAT ONLY CONFIRMS THAT

JESUS WAS NOT ONE OF US!

From the other hand

JESUS ONLY  WHEN HE RESURRECTED DECLARED AND SAID

GO TO 

MY BRETHREN

I REPEAT FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH GENE:

UNTO HIS BRETHREN

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH

MY BRETHREN.

YOU ARE

LIKE ME, IN THE FLESH,

IN MANY WAYS, BUT YOU ARE 

MINE IN NO WAY EXCEPT IN CHRIST, SINCE HE MADE US 

ALL HIS!

ANSWER GENE:

WHY DID JESUS SPECIFICALLY SAY

ON HIS RESURRECTION

FROM AMONG THE DEAD, 

SPIRITUALLY DEAD Gene, BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH, 

MY 

BRETHREN?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ.

carmel
    Participant

Hi, Gene,

You:…Heb 2: 17….. wherefore in all things it ”behoved him to be made like unto “his brethern “. ……..

ME: ANSWER PLEASE,  DID IT BEHOOVED YOU TO BE HUMAN Gene?

YOU: Rom 8: 29….”For whom he did forknow, he also predestination to be conform to the image of his Son,

that he might be the “firstborn of “many brethern”. 

ME: ACCORDING TO YOU;

HOW DID JESUS BECOME

THE FIRSTBORN OF MANY BRETHREN?

JUST TO GIVE YOU A HINT!

JESUS WAS ALREADY ON EARTH, IN ALL THINGS LIKE UNTO HIS BRETHREN, WHEN HE BECAME

THE FIRSTBORN OF MANY BRETHREN!

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: So how is it you feel free to preach Satans,  

“doctrines of Seperation ” 

going around alway trying to making Jesus appear

different then the rest of his brothers and sisters 

“which those who have the Spirit,  seed or  (sperma) of God in them are?

Gene, Read what I posted!

And humanity is 

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH GOD IN JESUS CHRIST!

IN ONE SAME BLOOD!

OUR AUTHENTIC FATHER AND GOD! John 20:17 Ephesians 4:6

Asserted and declared in

1John5 We know that

WE ARE OF GOD,

(THANKS TO THE MAN BORN AGAIN FROM THE DEAD,

originally, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB from the beginning of the world Rev 13:8

SPIRITUALLY DEAD BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH, HENCE

THROUGH JESUS’ INTEGRATION WITH OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST)

and the whole world is seated in wickedness.(SATANIC)

20And we know that the Son of God is come:

and he hath given us understanding

that we may know  (JOHN 17:3)

the true God,

and may be in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal.

OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST EVEN

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

John17:5 And now glorify thou me,

O Father,

with thyself,(OFFICIALLY ON EARTH)

with the glory which I had,( AS GOD’S PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT)

before the world was,

with thee.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Jesus is the way , the way to what ,

to eternal life for all humanity and it is “exactly” the way he “a human being”

who is exactly like us did it.

Gene, WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN

HOW DID JESUS DO IT?

Now read this scripture hereunder:

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church,

who is THE BEGINNING,

the FIRSTBORN from the dead;

that in 

ALL THINGS

he may hold

THE PRIMACY:

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE DESTROYS ALL THAT

YOU AND JODI PREACH!

ANSWER: HOW DID JESUS

IN ALL THINGS

HOLD 

THE PRIMACY

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

From my earlier post, do you now understand according to direct scripture I gave you that there has been more than just one Messiah?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account