Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer……can you also answer the above question I gave to Edj also.?

Carmel……how about you can you also answer that question with a simple yes/no answer?

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU:

So even though you acknowledge…
    Mary was of the lineage of David, so by proxy Jesus too is of the lineage of David. (<– and you agreed)

You somehow believe Joseph’s DNA is needed to fulfill the Prophecy Jesus is of lineage of David ???

Is that what you are telling me?

ME: 

Ed J, the requirement is more than just a need to be of the tribe of Judah, a son of Jesse and of the DNA of David. 

1. David’s seed “Of thy SONS”
    2. Likewise Solomon’s son (1 Chron 22:9-10)
    3. Likewise Zerubbabel’s son ( Hag 2:21-23, Isaiah 13:9-13)

Matthew 1, where he says he is giving us the genetic lineage of Jesus, happens to be a lineage that contains the kings of Judah. Your inheritance and thus right to the throne comes through who your biological father is. 

Matthew 1:7 And Solomon begat Roboam (king); and Roboam begat Abia (king); and Abia begat Asa (king); 8 And Asa begat Josaphat (king); and Josaphat begat Joram (king); and Joram begat Ozias (king); 9 And Ozias begat Joatham (king); and Joatham begat Achaz (king); and Achaz begat Ezekias (king); 10 And Ezekias begat Manasses (king); and Manasses begat Amon (king); and Amon begat Josias (king); 11 And Josias begat Jechonias (king) and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: 12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel (governor Judah);

According to the curse Jechonias was to be written as childless, obviously this curse was lifted as he had children and they were indeed written. Jecononias was released from prison where the king of Babylon set his throne higher than all the other kings. His children were released as well, freed to go back home. His grandson Zorobabel went onto prosper as governor over Judah given the task to rebuild the house of God. God was very pleased with him and chose to make him as a signet, where prophecy was rendered unto him that was for the Messiah to fulfill concerning the LORD’S DAY. 

Interesting enough when King Zedekiah (Jechonias uncle who reigned after him 11 years) was captured and taken into captivity his sons were killed before his eyes and then they put Zedekiah’s eyes out. He then was in prison until the day of his death.

Hosea 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hag 2:21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; 22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother. 23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jesus is of the seed of  Zerubbabel, and it is he that comes on that great day of the LORD where he crushes the enemies and RESTORES the throne of Israel sitting upon it as the next king who is an eternal king. 

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer, by your reasoning I MUST BELIEVE then that the baby Jesus ruled as a King of the Jews since his birth and scripture just left out all he did as that King from his birth, along with leaving out all the saving that he did since he was born.

Not my reasoning. It is what scripture says. The Father is also God and yet in this time, not all accept it. It doesn’t change that fact though.

Jesus was born the King of the Jews, the messiah, Savior, and Lord. Scripture clearly tells us so. But you are free to not believe because you have free will.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU:

So even though you acknowledge…
    Mary was of the lineage of David, so by proxy Jesus too is of the lineage of David. (<– and you agreed)

You somehow believe Joseph’s DNA is needed to fulfill the Prophecy Jesus is of lineage of David ???

Is that what you are telling me?

ME:

Ed J, the requirement is more than just a need to be of the tribe of Judah, a son of Jesse and of the DNA of David.

Hi Jodi,

Is your long speech a “Yes” answer to my question?
    “Yes” or “No” ?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..why have you and Carmel and Proclaimer not answered my yes/no question.  You and Proclaimer like to ask yes/ no questions but don’t seem to like answering them.

I ask you again ok?  Just one question this time ok.

Does Luke 1:32. Say  …..”He “shall be” great. and  “shall be” called , the Son  of the Highest, and the Lord God  “Shall give” unto him the throne of his “Father” David. 

Question to you is , Doesen’t  those “future tense” expressions “shall be” mean, he was not, those things at the time they were said?  Yes/no please 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Proclaimer,

I see it is you that is ignoring scripture and then applying a doctrine instead.

You can’t even bring yourself to comment on my point that is directly backed by scriptures. 

Prophecy said that a man would become an eternal king over kings and a lord of lords. 

Prophecy said that a man would come and be a savior, he would be anointed and sent to die for our sins and then be raised given a portion of the spoil among the mighty and be the man ordained to divide the spoil with the strong. 

Jesus is born said to be king of the Jews, this isn’t because he pre-existed as a king and thus is born a king, SCRIPTURE/FACT of him being called a king is BECAUSE that was his DESTINY, even before the world was he was chosen among brethren to be a king of kings and a lord of lords who would sit on his father David’s throne according to the flesh and be a Son of God according to God’s anointing Spirit. 

Likewise, Jesus is born said to be the savior from prophecy, this isn’t because he pre-existed as a savior before. He is the man who God declared from the beginning who was chosen from among his brethren to execute God’s purpose for all of mankind. This man is ANOINTED with God’s Spirit for the purpose to execute God’s will and by that Spirit upon him he is SENT out into the world to preach DELIVERANCE and to set men FREE. God makes a son of man a master even over the Sabbath. God said he was going TO ANOINT (Chrio) the son of Jesse and upon being anointed that makes you CHRISTOS (anointed). His purpose as the anointed Son of Man was to save that which was lost. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU: You somehow believe Joseph’s DNA is needed to fulfill the Prophecy Jesus is of lineage of David ???

ME: As it seems to me that you believe the requirement to fulfill prophecy for our Messiah to be a man of the dna of David is that he merely needs the dna of David, this makes your question faulty to me so I cannot possibly answer it. 

As I explained there is more to it than that.

As said, the Messiah needs to get it through his father, as the prophecy was “of thy sons”. Furthermore specific sons, Solomon and Zerubbabel. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. 46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him,Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! 48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him,Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. 49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I WILL BE his father, and he SHALL BE my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

carmel
    Participant

HI ALL,

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and brought me forth in the spirit of the Lord: and set me down in the midst of a plain

that was full of bones.

2And he led me about through them on every side: now they were very many upon the face of the plain, and they were exceeding dry. 3And he said to me: Son of man, dost thou think these bones shall live? And I answered: O Lord God, thou knowest. 4And he said to me: Prophesy concerning these bones; and say to them: Ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5Thus saith the Lord God to these bones:

Behold, I will send spirit into you, and you shall live.

6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to grow over you, and will cover you with skin: and I will give you spirit and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord.

7And I prophesied as he had commanded me: and as I prophesied there was a noise, and

behold a commotion:

and the bones came together, each one to its joint. 8And I saw, and behold the sinews, and the flesh came up upon them: and the skin was stretched out over them, but there was no spirit in them. 9And he said to me: Prophesy to the spirit, prophesy, O son of man, and say to the spirit: Thus saith the Lord God: Come, spirit, from the four winds, and blow upon these slain, and let them live again. 

10And I prophesied as he had commanded me: and the spirit came into them, and they lived: and

they stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

CAN ANY DENY THAT THE ABOVE ARMY IS NOT

100% PURE and TRUE HUMAN?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: Jesus is of the seed of  Zerubbabel,

Jodi, GET THIS INTO YOUR CARNAL MIND, THAT JESUS IS THE PHYSICAL SEED OF NONE OF THIS WORLD.

CONFIRMED HEREUNDER:

Micah 6:7…. shall I give

my firstborn (“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN JESUS’HUMAN NATURE FROM EVE IN CAIN, slain like a lamb from the beginning of the world. Rev.13:8) for

my wickedness, (A REFERENCE TO THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IN EVE, THROUGH CAIN, IN WHOM “THE WORD” Jesus, the son of man, as a spirit, was slain) Attention Jodi:

the fruit of my body

(a reference to JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, THE FRUIT OF GOD’S BODY, SPIRIT, THE DIVINE SEED. NEITHER ZERUBBABEL NOR ANY HUMAN’S SEED!

for the sin of

MY SOUL. ( A REFERENCE TO ADAM’S SIN, THE ABODE OF THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD.)

ANSWER Jodi and Gene:

WOULD YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVE CLEAR SCRIPTURE THAT

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, IS

THE FRUIT OF GOD’S BODY WHO IS SPIRIT?

Never mind the physical seed of Abraham, David and God knows how many.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Are you really trying to make the “I” in the below equate to our heavenly Father?

5 O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim unto Gilgal; that ye may know the righteousness of the LORD. 6 Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? 7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

Ed J
    Participant

Edj…..does this scripture say clearly that Jesus “shall be”, a future tense expression, meaning he was not that at that time?

Luke 1:32 …..He shall be great and shall be called, the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his “father” David.

Yes or no , please.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Hi Gene Real simple,

“He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:” (Luke 1:32)

Because it took people time to realize Jesus *IS* “the Son of God”, and even you don’t get it yet.

Yes, and he “shall be” called the Son of the Highest by you too!

I wish you would answer my questions like I answer yours.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU: You somehow believe Joseph’s DNA is needed to fulfill the Prophecy Jesus is of lineage of David ???

ME: As it seems to me that you believe the requirement to fulfill prophecy for our Messiah to be a man
    of the dna of David is that he merely needs the dna of David, this makes your question faulty to me
    so I cannot possibly answer it.

Hi Jodi,

It’s nice to see you admit your dilemma!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Edj…..does this scripture say clearly that Jesus “shall be”,   a future tense expression, meaning he was not that at that time?

Luke 1:32 …..He shall be  great and shall be called, the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his “father” David.

Yes or no , please.

Proclaimer……can you also answer the above question I gave to Edj also.?

Lol. I’m betting Gene is frothing at the mouth right now. He thinks he has landed a decent punch in this fight. So let’s slow this down with a slow motion replay and see if it counts.

and shall be called, the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his “father” David

even the ‘He shall be  great’ part doesn’t mean he wasn’t great before. The whole verse is talking about a future time when this will be recognised. That is, they will call him this etc. But this doesn’t rule out that he is not beforehand, but that they shall recognise this and call him etc. To put it another way. Was he called or recognised as such before the time spoken of? No.

This is a nothing burger, but with extra cheese.

Now let’s take your same scrutiny of this verse, ignoring that you missed the “shall call him” part and look at this:

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

Notice how it doesn’t say “shall be”.

Do you see that it is talking about ‘today’ (the today back when the words were spoken)?

Yes / No / Silence

Lol.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj……you said yes, then because it took people time to realize he “was” the Son of God,  has it ever accrued to you that the “future tense” of that scripture meant exactly as it said,  another words Jesus wasen’t yet at that time, “A SON OF GOD” because he hadn’t yet been anointed and “born again”. Inorder to become a Son of God?  The scriptures that Jodi and I have produced back up what was said in LUKE 1:32 exactly.  

Why do you see fit to add a different meaning  to the text , that is called , forcing the text, to say what infact it is not saying.  Jodi and I are not forcing  texts, we simply except them as they are written, but you people don’t seem able to,  why is that? 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclainer…..Yes, that one “born” is the one that is, “to be” . Did you notice the (;) there, , this is to indecate a pause in the wording, why put that in if he already was those things,  why break the sentence structure?  It is used to change subject matter in a sentence,  .  ANOTHER WORDS IT  WAS SAYING  THAT AT THAT DAY IN THE CITY OF DAVID WAS BORN, UNTO THEM,  THE ONE THAT WAS TO BE THE MESSIAH , THE LORD.  

It was not saying or even hinting that the baby was already the Messiah, or the lord,  why? because he was a baby,  not even able to talk yet, nor “anointed” yet, nor was he called Lord at birth BY ANYONE.   It was his destiny the angel was talking about. The one that all the prophets were prophesying in their scripture the one they were all looking for to come into existence.  That baby born to them was that one promised to them to come, in scriptures.  

Haven’t you ever read,

Ias 9:6 ….For unto us a “child”  is born, unto us (mankind) a “son” is given; and the government “shall be” upon his shoulder : and his name “shall be” called Wounderful, Counseller,  the mighty one, …………..etc, (7) of the increase of his government and peace there “shall be” no end, upon the “throne of David”, and upon “his” kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.  ( now please pay attintion to this part proclainer)  The zeal of the LORD of hosts (that is God ) will perform this.  Get it?,  it was not Jesus doing it,  it was God the Father bringing  it all about, even the birth of , “a human child”  a human Son ,  who in order to become a MESSIAH,  would have to be Anointed by God and recieve into him the HOLY SPIRIT of God . Just like scripture say he did recieve, after the Baptizim of John at the Jordan river. 

Why are you unable to put these simple scriptures  together?

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Funny how you didn’t actual acknowledge what my dilemma is, lol! Your faulty question.

I don’t have a dilemma with scripture, that falls on your hands as you don’t accept Matthew words that he is in fact giving us what he says that he is, the book of the genealogy of Jesus. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

Very clearly we are told that God made humans in His own image.

Very clearly are we told that all flesh will come to worship God and that He will be all in all.

Very clearly we are told that we are Sons of God by being LED by God’s Spirit.

Very clearly we are told that we are children of God by His Spirit bearing witness to our spirit that we are.

Very clearly we are told that we are to be made into the image of the Son, that he might be a firstborn among many brethren.

Very clearly we are told that God promised us eternal life before the world began, and that where the Spirit is there is LIFE, and that the Spirit is righteousness and life.

Very clearly we are told that we must be born again to see God’s kingdom.

Very clearly we are told we are to drink of the One Spirit.

Very clearly we are told that the man approved of by God, who was made of the seed of David, that God did not allow his flesh to see decay, instead that flesh was raised to life and Jesus received the promised Holy Spirit, said to have been begotten on that day.

Very clearly we are told that God is going to give us a new spirit, a new heart of flesh and He is going to place His Spirit upon us and cause us to walk in all of God’s ways.

Very clearly we are told that God made all things by Himself, and that He did not create earth in vain, He created it to be inhabited where Israel would worship Him in truth.

Very clearly we are told that from the beginning God declared a man to execute His purpose for mankind, he would deliver Israel.

Very clearly are we told that the Son of Man Jesus was anointed with God’s Spirit for a purpose, which was to deliver captives.

Very clearly we are told that in God’s kingdom the animals will no longer be wild, they will not hurt nor destroy, they will be peaceful creatures.

Does God need to change what kind of being these animals are for them to become peaceful creatures? Does a lion who is to eat grass and play with the goat need to change from being a lion in order to have a change to his way of living? NO, of course not.

Paul doesn’t teach in 1 Corinthians 15 that we need to change into a different being nor does Ezekiel, or anywhere else in scripture for that matter.

Before time began God’s purpose for His Creation was for it to live in peace and harmony, where the human creature was purposed to come to know Him and inherit His Spirit. If God’s Spirit causes you to walk in all His ways, live in His image where you live without sin, there is no death, only life eternal.

The idea that God’s purpose for mankind was to change them into existing as a different kind of being is directly against so many passages.

Jesus IS still the Son of Man and he is returning in our Father’s glory. He will fulfill prophecy as the son of Jesse, a man ordained by God, where the Spirit of God is upon him to judge the world in righteousness, not by his own eyes and ears, but through God directing all His ways. 

Jesus IS still the son of David who will sit on his father’s throne according to the flesh, where he is a Son of God ACCORDING to God’s Spirit, being a Son of God because that Spirit leads him in all his ways. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: Hi Carmel,

Are you really trying to make the “I” in the below equate to our heavenly Father?

it’s the old story again.

YOU ARE SIMPLY 

SPIRITUALLY DEAD, MENTALLY! WITH EVERY RESPECT!

THAT SCRIPTURE IS INDIRECTLY A REFERENCE TO GOD.

OUR SAVIOUR  IN JESUS.

Micah 6:7….. shall I  (A HUMAN OF THIS SATANIC EARTH, INDEBTED TO SATAN)

give my firstborn

( SATANICALLY CONTAMINATED)

for my wickedness, ( IT IS SIMPLY IMPRACTICAL, ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, ETC.ETC.ETC.)

Jodi, WHO GAVE HIS FIRSTBORN THEN? 

DEFINITELY GOD! NO? ONLY HE WAS NOT INDEBTED TO SATAN.

ONLY HE WAS IN THE POSITION TO GIVE HIS FIRSTBORN!

SO IN THE ABOVE MICAH INDIRECTLY CLEARLY CONFIRMS BOTH THAT

HUMANS OF SATANIC EARTH ARE NOT JUSTIFIED TO DO

WHAT ONLY GOD CAN DO, AND ALSO THAT

ONLY GOD CAN 

GIVE  HIS FIRSTBORN AS A SACRIFICE! THUS 

MICAH SIMPLY AFFIRMS GOD’S UNIQUE DIVINE THROUGHOUT TASK! Well asserted in

Isaiah 48:11

11For my own sake, for my own sake will I do it,

THE ABOVE IS EMPHATICALLY CLEAR THAT GOD, A SPIRIT, UNKNOWN TO THE HEAVENLY REALMS,

FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH, FOR HIS SOVEREIGNTY!

WAS HIDDEN IN “THE WORD” JESUS THE SON OF MAN TO BE, A SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, IN ALL,

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING:

THE FRUIT OF GOD’S BODY,  THE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT, the Father’s substance. Hebrews 1:3,  

Colossians 2:9 For in him (JESUS)  DWELLS (PAST, PRESENT, and FUTRE, ETERNALLY)

all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally; BEFORE THE WORLD WAS AS JESUS CHRIST.

CONSEQUENTLY ON ADAM SIN, THOUGH REJECTED

GOD IN “THE WORD” AS A SPIRIT WAS

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD.Rev.13:8.

that I may not be blasphemed:(BY  the human FLESH, Satanic) 

and I will not give my glory to another.

( BUT TO HIMSELF, TO HIS OWN SUBSTANCE IN                                                                                            

“THE WORD” JESUS THE SON OF MAN)

NOT THROUGH SEX, SPERM, DNA, AND ALL THE CURSED CARNAL PROCESSES OF THE WORLD, SATANIC!

SO NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS SIGHT. 1Corinthians 1:29 

Now to:

the fruit of my body

AGAIN IN THE ABOVE MICAH AFFIRMS THAT

HIS FIRSTBORN IS DEFINITELY THE FRUIT OF HIS BODY, CONTAMINATED WITH SATAN’S SPIRIT,

LIKEWISE

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE, IS ALSO

THE FRUIT OF GOD’S BODY, PURE AND DIVINE! 

for the sin of my soul?

THIS LAST STATEMENT AFFIRMS INDIRECTLY THAT ADAM, THE LIVING SOUL, THE FATHER OF ALL SOULS, SINNED, NOT GOD, THUS ADAM AND HIS OFFSPRING ARE INDEBTED TO SATAN, AND EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO, THEY WERE NOT JUSTIFIED TO OFFER  THEIR FLESH AND BLOOD BODY AS A SACRIFICE,

FOR THE SIN OF THEIR OWN SOUL, IN ADAM, AND REDEEM THEMSELVES.

FROM THE OTHER HAND DESPITE THAT GOD DID NOT SIN, AND SINCE THE HOLY GHOST, ATTRIBUTED TO THE SON, WAS IN ADAM’S SOUL/MIND,

GOD DIDN’T ABANDON ADAM AT ALL, INSTEAD

HE IN JESUS THE SON OF GOD, WHO KNEW NOT SIN, BECAME SIN FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, JUSTIFIED IN 

HIS EMBODIMENT.

JUST REFLECT ON THIS TITLE, I WONDER IF YOU COULD SEE THIS!

THE SON

OF MAN

2 Corinthians 5:21 Him, who knew no sin, he hath made sin for us, that we might be made the justice of God in him.

Ed J
    Participant

Edj……you said yes, then because it took people time to realize he “was” the Son of God,  has it ever accrued to you that the “future tense” of that scripture meant exactly as it said

Hi Gene, I explained it to you.

Does this Scripture mean what it says (IN THE PRESENT TENSE)?

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.” (Luke 2:11)

Then you agree that Jesus was Lord when he was born; right?
    After all, that *IS* what the verse says; right?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account