Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Ed J,

YOU:

Do you agree that Joseph’s DNA is not required for Jesus to be of David’s linage through Mary?
    “Yes” or “No” ?

ME:

What is REQUIRED is that we don’t ignore direct text of God’s word, and then go about asking stupid questions as if that text doesn’t exist. Such is foolishness and a waste of people’s time. 

I will repeat, I have not seen you thus far acknowledge Matthew’s words given in 1:1 and 1:17. I have not seen you acknowledge the text within these that say we are being given the genetic lineage that leads Jesus to being a son of David and Abraham

Nor have you acknowledged the text that the promised eternal king would be not just of the seed of David but specifically of his sons, not of his daughter from his sons.

Ed J, King David didn’t become God’s father in-law. King David is going to be raised a Son of God exactly as Jesus is a Son of God, through being LED by God’s Spirit, where David is raised with a heart of flesh and God places His Spirit upon him. 

Likewise I have not seen you acknowledge the actual given purpose of the virgin birth, instead what I have seen is you inventing your own purpose. 

Ed J
    Participant

2) Joseph was not Jesus’ Father (Matthew 1:20, Matthew 1:25)

(Jer. 22:28-30/Matthew 1:11-12)

Good Morning Ed J,

I will repeat, I have not seen you thus far acknowledge Matthew’s words given in 1:1 and 1:17. I have not seen you acknowledge the text within these that say we are being given the genetic lineage that leads Jesus to being a son of David and Abraham.

Hi Jodi, (ref: Scripture references: Jer. 22:28-30/Matthew 1:11-12)

Joseph could NOT be of Jesus genealogy, this video explains why:

Ed J
    Participant

Jodi,

Joseph’s DNA is not needed for Jesus to be of the lineage of David

I wrote:
    Mary was of the lineage of David, so by proxy Jesus too is of the lineage of David. (<– and you agreed)

Hi Jodi

Do you agree that Joseph’s DNA is not required for Jesus to be of David’s linage through Mary?
    “Yes” or “No” ?

Ed J, King David didn’t become God’s father in-law.

Hi Jodi, Correct, now please answer my question…

Mary was of the lineage of David, so by proxy Jesus too is of the lineage of David. (<– and you agreed)

Now answer my question:

Joseph’s DNA is not required for Jesus to be of David’s linage through Mary.
    Do you agree: “Yes” or “No” ?

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

YOU:

Today in the City of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

Even a fool can see when you argue against what I write that you argue against scripture.

ME: 

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord

Matthew 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

Proclaimer, by your reasoning I MUST BELIEVE then that the baby Jesus ruled as a King of the Jews since his birth and scripture just left out all he did as that King from his birth, along with leaving out all the saving that he did since he was born.  

Jodi
    Participant

Proclaimer,

YOU KNOW “he that is born King of the Jews” is he being referenced as a King directly ACCORDING TO PROPHECY, as it is what this person born was DESTINED to one day BECOME.

BUT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE AND NOT APPLY, 

That it IS ALSO ACCORDING TO PROPHECY of this same person who was born, that he was likewise DESTINED to one day be ANOINTED of the Spirit FOR THE PURPOSE to be sent to save people through preaching the Gospel, and to deliver captives setting men free from sin and death. 

is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.”

He is said to be born a king and born a savior for the SAME REASON, BECAUSE those speaking of him knew that was this child’s DESTINY. 

Acts 13:23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

Acts 13:23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached BEFORE HIS COMING the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

Luke 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, 22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath ANOINTED me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Jesus was born according to prophecy destined to be the Son of Man who God promised “to anoint” CHRIO, and then send out into the world to save that which was lost, thus becoming the promised “Anointed” CHRISTOS.

That anointing was this son of David being begotten of the Spirit without measure whereby that Spirit of God begotten upon him God directed all his ways to do GREAT works, thus making him a Son of God, for those who are LED by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God.

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

NO WONDER Jesus was said to have been born king and born a savior, as that was his GIVEN DESTINY. 

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

YOU:

Today in the City of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

Even a fool can see when you argue against what I write that you argue against scripture.

“But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger
    of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:
    but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.” (Matt 5:22)

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Nope, you still are not at all acknowledging the text, GENESIS and GENEA OF JESUS.

Those words do not equate to adoption or legality, they equate to where Jesus’s DNA comes from.

I have extensively replied to you before giving scripture as to how the curse was obviously lifted.

What you are telling me is that Matthew’s words MUST BE WRONG, they must be LIES, as they cannot be true because you believe the curse still stands. Yah, I don’t buy into that. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Matthew 1:20 tells us that a virgin became pregnant from the Holy Spirit, how else is a virgin able to become pregnant if not by the power of God?

1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her (AUTOS) firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

autos – him 1947, them 1148, her 195,

“brought forth HIS firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus”

or

“brought forth THEIR firstborn son; and he called his name Jesus”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Joseph’s DNA is not required for Jesus to be of David’s linage through Mary.
    Do you agree: “Yes” or “No” ?

Hi Ed J,

Nope

Hi Jodi

So even though you acknowledge…

You somehow believe Joseph’s DNA is needed to fulfill the Prophecy Jesus is of lineage of David ???

Is that what you are telling me?

carmel
    Participant

Hi,

ALL OF YOU WHO DON’T GIVE TO GOD WHAT BELONGS TO HIM.

HIS SPIRITUAL UNFATHOMABLE GENERAL POWER.

when will you accept the PURE fact that

GOD DOESN’T REQUIRE THE LEAST SUBSTANCE OF THE SATANIC WORLD IN ORDER TO PRODUCE

HIS OWN “WORD” MADE FLESH?

IF GOD CREATED ALL THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE FROM HIS OWN SPIRIT,

ALL IN/BY and WITH

“THE WORD”

HOW ON EARTH YOU SIMPLY MADLY  INSIST THAT HE REQUIRES ALL THE HUMAN CURSED RUBBISH REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF THE WORLD IF SCRIPTURE IS EMPHATICALLY CLEAR THAT

NO FLESH IS SHOULD GLORY IN HIS SIGHT!

Now read the scriptures hereunder and accept

THE TRUTH

THAT GOD’S ENTIRE PROCESS OF REDEMPTION IN RELATION TO

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE

THE PURE DIVINE SACRIFICE IS THROUGHOUT

SPIRITUAL!

HIDDEN IN THE SATANIC PHYSICAL PROCESS OF THE WORLD.

LIGHT SHINES IN DARKNESS and darkness comprehended

NOT

Isaiah 48:11For my own sake, for my own sake will I do it,

that I may not be blasphemed:

and I will not give my glory to another.

EXCEPT TO GOD’S OWN SUBSTANCE HEBREWS 1:3

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN. 

Micah 6:7…. shall I give my firstborn for

my wickedness,

the fruit of my body

for the sin of

MY SOUL?

Galatians 4:25 For Sina is a mountain in Arabia, which hath affinity to that Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. (THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE OF CURSED SATANIC MORTAL FLESH AND BLOOD)

26But that Jerusalem,

( “THE WORD” JESUS’ HUMAN NATURE, GLORIFIED ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS DIVINE NATURE,

ON THE CROSS, John13:31-32 IN

JESUS’SOUL)

which is above, is free: which is

our mother. 

(THE BRIDE, THE NEW FLESH BODY OF JESUS THE SON OF MAN, SEALED IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF 

MOTHER EARTH John6:27, John17:2)

1Corinthians 29 That no flesh should glory in his sight.

John14:30 I will not now speak many things with you.

For the prince of this world cometh, and

in me (JESUS’HUMAN NATURE)

he hath not anything.

( NOT THE LEAST SPECK OF THIS SATANIC WORLD)

IT’S ABSOLUTE MADNESS TO BELIEVE THAT GOD USED ANY SPECK OF

WHAT REJECTED HIM IN THE GARDEN.

WHO IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME

Genesis 22:Isaac said to his father: My father. And he answered: What wilt thou, son? Behold, saith he,

fire and wood: where is the victim for the holocaust?

8And Abraham said:

God will provide

himself (IN “THE WORD”JESUS, THE SON OF MAN)

a victim

for an holocaust,

my son. (ISAAC WAS TOTALLY A DIVINE INTERVENTION WITHOUT THE ACT OF SEX, THE SON OF GOD! JESUS WAS EMBODIED IN ISAAC,

SON OF GOD/SON OF MAN,

“THE WORD” and  THE HOLY GHOST

THE BEGINNING OF THE EVERLASTING COVENENT)

So THEY went on together.

(ON THE CROSS)

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Ed J
    Participant

Carmel, why do you always want to go with long convoluted speeches?

Instead what say you about Mary’s husband Joseph, in relation to Jesus?

Proclaimer
    Participant

@edj

Why do you quote Matt 5:22 at me? Read my post again and slowly. You will see it is talking about fools in general just like the Bible does when it says for example, ‘the fool has said in his heart… ‘.

I have linked you to my post so you can read it again so you can apologise when you see your error.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…..You are Correct, that was Jesus’ destiny from birth,  no so-called “freewill” choices about it,  Jesus was prophesied to come from the root of Jesse,  and was the  offspring of  king David, he even said it himself three times in Revelations,  Paul even said he was from the loins of David. So with all the scriptures that back it up, makes you wonder where this whole idea of a “preexisting ” Jesus came from, it certanily was not from clearly understood scriptures. They have not a single scripture that shows any activity of Jesus before his birth on this earth. They only force some text, where the Greek words used can carry many different meanings when translated into English.  But they do it at the expense of denying  many , many scriptures showing the true origins of JESUS,  In fact when we present those scriptures to them they just “ignore” them as if they weren’t even in their bibles. Haven’t you noticed they don’t even descuss them when you or I post them.

To me that is a sign they “truly” do not have any real love for the truth at all in them, or they would at least accept them and apply them to adjust their thinking, but they can’t,  why ?, because it shows that they might have been wrong after all, about how they viewed  Jesus , and their arrogant pride won’t let that happen. So it not about “the truth”  after all, it all about holding on to  their “personal” beliefs.  

Jodi, it’s clear to me we are not lead by the same  Spirit they are, that is a hard fact to me.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Edj,

YOU: Instead what say you about Mary’s husband Joseph, in relation to Jesus?

both Joseph and Jesus are of one same lineage of Abraham/David.

The only difference is that while the lineage itself is through the process of the physical world, of sex, sperm, ovum, DNA, and so on, Jesus had nothing to do with the actual physical elements.

Jesus’ task was SPIRITUAL and in all the lineages of the world.

AS THE REDEEMER OF THE WORLD.

THE FACT THAT PHYSICALLY IN JESUS’LINEAGE OF MATTHEW THERE ARE FOUR WOMEN WHO WERE GENTILES AND IF JESUS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PHYSICAL, HE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED AS THE ONLY PURE JEWISH REDEEMER.

ALL THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE BOTH GOOD AND EVIL, BOTH HEAVENLY AND EARTHLY, WAS EMBODIED IN JESUS, SON OF GOD/SON OF MAN, AS THE DIVINE REDEEMER.

JESUS, THE  SON OF MAN, “THE WORD” AS A SPIRIT, WAS  EMBODIED IN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD.

IN ORDER TO RECONCILE ALL IN HIS DIVINE BODY, THE SUBSTANCE OF THE FATHER, FOR THE SAKE OF THE FATHER, SINCE ADAM, REJECTED THE FATHER. Hebrews 1:3, Micah 6:7, Isaiah 48:11

Jesus was the biological son of Mary ALONE, not of Joseph’s lineage. For Jesus to be the all-inclusive Jew-gentile Messiah, Mary had to be Jewish, and also Abraham/David lineage, but not in relation to

JESUS’HUMAN NATURE AS SUCH.

MARY IN A WAY, FURNISHED JESUS WITH THE HEAVENLY SPIRITUAL SEED THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST AND GAVE BIRTH, IN A WAY, TO

THE SON OF GOD.

OF THE HOLY GHOST. DECLARED BY GABRIEL.

GOD THE FATHER , THEN FURNISHED JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, JESUS DIVINE NATURE, WITH HIS FLESH BODY BY

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE, AFTER HE CAME OUT OF MARY IN

A LUMINOUS SPIRITUAL BODY,

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

IN THE SAME WAY, GOD FURNISHED ADAM, EVE, AND ALSO ISAAC, WITH THEIR BODIES.

Ed J
    Participant

Proclaimer. ….Jesus became the son of God “exactly” as we do. “you must be born again”

We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the East, and have come to worship him.”

That means your teaching and arguments have been exposed.

Didn’t you know that?

Hi T8,

Sorry, I thought it was Jodi posting to you and calling you a fool for not agreeing with her view of Scripture.

Yes, I see all you did was post Scripture.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Edj,

YOU: Instead what say you about Mary’s husband Joseph, in relation to Jesus?

both Joseph and Jesus are of one same lineage of Abraham/David.

Hi Carmel,

Are you saying Joseph is Jesus biological father, or no?

carmel
    Participant

Hi,Edj,

I believe I was clear enough!  READ AGAIN:

Jesus was the biological son of Mary ALONE,

not of Joseph’s lineage.

For Jesus to be the all-inclusive Jew-gentile Messiah, Mary had to be Jewish, and also Abraham/David lineage, but not in relation to

JESUS’HUMAN NATURE AS SUCH.

MARY IN A WAY, FURNISHED JESUS WITH THE HEAVENLY SPIRITUAL SEED THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST AND GAVE BIRTH, IN A WAY, TO

THE SON OF GOD.

OF THE HOLY GHOST. DECLARED BY GABRIEL.

GOD THE FATHER, THEN FURNISHED JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, JESUS DIVINE NATURE, WITH HIS FLESH BODY BY

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE, AFTER HE CAME OUT OF MARY IN

A LUMINOUS SPIRITUAL BODY,

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

IN THE SAME WAY, GOD FURNISHED

ADAM, EVE, ABEL, AND ALSO ISAAC, WITH THEIR BODIES.

I PURPOSELY INSERTED IT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY POST BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THE

HIDDEN TRUTH

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..if you can’t see Jesus as a “100% pure human being”, a true “human”  second Adam, who God made into his Son and who God perfected, a man who “learned obediance ” by the things “he suffered”   you are even close to  seening the real Jesus.

You so-called “HIDDEN TRUTH”  IS just deceptions you have learned by association with false teachers over many years. The best thing you can do for yourself is scrap all that garbage and take the scriptures just as they are written, except for some mistranslations that have crept in over the years. Inserting your own interputations driven by your own thinking only shows you lack of respect for our bible text. 

We do not need you to try to rewrite our scriptures for us.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..does this scripture say clearly that Jesus “shall be”,   a future tense expression, meaning he was not that at that time? 

Luke 1:32 …..He shall be  great and shall be called, the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his “father” David. 

Yes or no , please.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account