Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

my credo is the same as that of the apostle Paul

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
    [5] One Lord,(Jesus Christ) one faith, one baptism,
    [6] One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

LET’S DO IT ALL AGAIN TOGETHER IN

YOUR CARNAL MENTALITY, DEAD and IN LIES and

IN MY SPIRITUAL MENTALITY ALIVE and IN TRUTH

YOU: Likewise Abraham came into existence through the firstborn over all creation,

ME: “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE, IN ABRAHAM’S MOTHER’S WOMB!

BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS BORN I AM John 8:58

SIMPLY TO MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY AS 

THE FIRST PATRIARCH 

through God’s knowledge that Abraham’s own

(ME: SPIRITUAL) seed, would be a savior and be raised a firstborn unto a creation of righteousness, (ME: JUSTICE, FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH) and eternal life.

Without this (ME: SPIRITUAL seed ETERNAL LIFE, IN “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE, HIDDEN IN THE HEART) of Abraham (ME: AS FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S OWN WORK) nothing would have been made that was made,

for all things consist in him (ME: “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN) because through him (ME: IN ISAAC THE SON OF GOD, MORE THEN THE SON OF ABRAHAM WITHOUT SEX, THROUGHOUT GOD’S INTERVENTION ONLY A LAUGHTER FOR SARAH) God brought forth reconciliation.

Abraham rejoiced to see his (JESUS) day, he saw it (ME: IN ISAAC’S BIRTH, THE ETERNAL COVENANT )and was glad.( TO BE THE FATHER OF THE SON OF GOD JESUS, EMBODIED IN ISAAC, HIS SON) 

Before Abraham was, his own(SPIRITUAL)  seed was appointed from the beginning (ME: BEFORE THE WORLD WAS ETERNAL LIFE)  to be as Jesus (“THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN)  said he was, “I AM the resurrection and the life”.

Not only was Jesus the FIRST (ME: IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY, ETERNAL LIFE ITSELF, ) to receive (ME: THOUGH PREORDAINED BEFORE THE WORLD WAS TO JESUS, AND PRESERVED ENGRAFTED IN ALL BY THE FATHER, HENCE) a resurrection and eternal life from among his brethren (ME: SPIRITUALLY DEAD BY SATAN’S PRESENCE IN THEIR SOULS), but through him ( ME: THE MAN BORN AGAIN FROM ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH)  it comes to all.

( ME: EMBODIED AND RESURRECTED IN JESUS, 1Peter1:3)

THE MAN BORN AGAIN John3:3

FROM ALL THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD, BY THE POWER OF

JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY TRUE

GODMAN ON EARTH.

1John 5:20And we know that the Son of God is come: and he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God, and may be in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal.)

JESUS CHRIST

Romans 8:1But you are not in the flesh (of Satan anymore) , but in the spirit, (OF JESUS CHRIST THE SOLE SOVEREIGN OVER ALL) if so be that the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if any man have not THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST he is none of his. 10And if Christ be in you, the body (ORIGINALLY SATANIC THROUGH SIN ON CONCEPTION) indeed is dead, because of sin; (IN THE FLESH) but the spirit liveth, (IN CHRIST) because of justification (AND

TRUTH ON JESUS’DEATH IN HIS FLESH ).

11And if the Spirit of him (JESUS CHRIST) that raised up Jesus (JESUS’ SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE ON JESUS’DEATH) from the dead,(SPIRITUALLY DEAD BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH IN ALL SOULS, ORIGINALLY SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, Rev.13:8 HENCE,)

dwells in you (SLAIN…../PRESERVED IN ALL FROM CONCEPTION ISAIAH 42:6);

he (THE SON OF MAN, GLORIFIED ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST, THE LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT,

GODMAN ON THE CROSS, AS

JESUS CHRIST JOHN13:31-32)

that raised up Jesus Christ from the dead, (ORIGINALLY JESUS’SPIRIT SLAIN LIKE A LAMB……PRESERVED IN ALL FROM CONCEPTION. ISAIAH42:6)

shall quicken also your mortal bodies, because of

his Spirit (JESUS’SPIRIT, originally slain/preserved.  Luke 23:46 Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit….  )

that dwelleth in you. (SLAIN LIKE A LAMB……PRESERVED IN ALL FROM CONCEPTION. ISAIAH42:6)

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: “that they might know “YOU” the  “ONLY” true God”.   Seems Jesus knew he was not a God,

THE ABOVE IS A FABRICATION OF LIES:

YOU: “that they might know “YOU”

HOW Gene?

the  “ONLY” true God”.

HERE COMES THE TRUTH:

1John5:20 And we know 

that the Son of God is come:

and he hath given us understanding

that we may know ( OK Gene? THEY KNOW!)

the true God, (PHYSICALLY IN FLESH ON EARTH)

NOW READ HOW Gene?

and may be in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal.

YOU: and when he was resurected from the grave told us,  “I am going to “my” God and your God, “my” Father and your Father”.

MORE LIES

John 20:17Jesus saith to her:

Do not touch me,

for I am not yet

ascended to ( THE STATE AND POWER OF)

my Father.

But go to my brethren, and say to them:

I ascend to ( THE STATE AND POWER OF)

my Father(SPIRIT)  and to your Father, (FLESH)

to my God(IN HEAVEN) and your God.(ON EARTH)

YOU:  Jesus said over 80 times he c was a “SON OF MAN”

MORE LIES:

NOT ONCE JESUS SAID THAT 

HE WAS 

A SON OF MAN.BUT

THE SON OF MAN!

NEITHER YOU NOR JODI IS IN THE POSITION TO 

DEFINE THE TERM

THE SON 

OF MAN

SINCE YOU ARE CARNALLY MINDED BEINGS WITH EVERY RESPECT.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..interesting Jesus say he has a God that is not him, you on the other hand say because Jesus existed,   with the nature of God, that somehow makes him a God, so if we who have the spirit of the Living God in us also existing with the nature of God , so does that make us God’s also? Tell us why did God say “clearly”, I am God and there is no other God besides me, also saying there was no God “formed” before me,  and there shall be no God “formed” after me,   Seems you have a major dilimma on your hands.

Face it Berean, you do not see or accept Jesus as a “fellow” human being. , but God the Father sees him as such, and Jesus did also. 

You are part of those who try desperately to make Jesus appear completely different then the rest of his brothers and sisters, not understanding that is “Exactly” what Satan wants you to do.

JESUS IS NOT MY GOD, NOR ANYONE ELSE’S EITHER, THAT IF YOU “TRULY”   BELIEVE HIM,  WHICH YOU OBVISELY DON’T. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

my credo is the same as that of the apostle Paul

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
    [5] One Lord,(Jesus Christ) one faith, one baptism,
    [6] One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Berean
    Participant

Colossians 1:16b

: all things were created BY him, and FOR him.

Berean
    Participant

THROUGH(BY) AND FOR(PURPOSE)  IN JOHN 1:7 AND COLOSSIANS 1:16b

JOHN 1:7

There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

1:7  outoV hlqen eiV marturian ina marturhsh peri tou fwtoV ina panteV pisteuswsin di autou

1:7 The same came for( eiV) a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through( di ) him might believe.

Colossians 1:16

:all things were created by him(di autou), and for him(eiV auton):

ta panta di autou kai eiV auton ektistai

https://www.sacrednamebible.com/kjvstrongs/index2.htm

Berean
    Participant

HEBREWS 9

BY :DIA

oude di aimatoV tragwn kai moscwn dia de tou idiou aimatoV eishlqen efapax eiV ta agia aiwnian lutrwsin euramenoV

9:12 Neither by(di) the blood of goats and calves, but by(dia) his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].

______

Through : dia

Through the eternal Spirit… :  dia pneumatoV aiwniou…

posw mallon to aima tou cristou oV dia pneumatoV aiwniou eauton proshnegken amwmon tw qew kaqariei thn suneidhsin umwn apo nekrwn ergwn eiV to latreuein qew zwnti
    9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through(dia) the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

dia :  by

kai autoi enikhsan auton dia to aima tou arniou kai dia ton logon thV marturiaV autwn kai ouk hgaphsan thn yuchn autwn acri qanatou
    12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean,  “your” credo is not the same as the apostle Paul, he is the one who said this,

1 Ti 2:5…….  “for there is “ONE” GOD, and one mediator between God and men,  the “MAN” Christ Jesus “.

How does you “credo” match up with that Berean?

Berean
    Participant

Gene

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

BY whom are all things….

Berean
    Participant

My Jesus IS omnipotent…..

Your Jesus IS an idol

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean,  if you would look up the Complete Greek definition of the word “dia”, you would see that it can be used many ways, you have conciently left out the parts where it says “a primary “preposition” denoting the channel of an act”. Get it another words God created everything himself for the purpose of , his human creation,  the “Man” Jesus being the “intent” he created everything for.  Jesus never created anything, just as he said, “the Son of Man can do “NOTHING” of himself”.  GOD THE FATHER IS THE “ONLY” CREATER THERE IS, NO ONE ELSE IS AND THAT INCLUDES JESUS.

Berean
    Participant

You are wrong Gêne

all things were created by him, and for him:
    [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Berean
    Participant

THIS IS THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE

THE WORD WAS GOD AND THE WORD

WAS MADE FLESH

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Berean
    Participant

ONE GOD

ONE MEDIATOR

THE WORD MADE FLESH

OR THE MAN JESUS

Berean
    Participant

John 10:30). Why only one Mediator.

Only Jesus could be the Guarantor with God because He was equal to God. He alone could be the Mediator between God and man because He possessed divinity and humanity

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Our Jesus is EXACTLY who scripture says that he IS, the son of David who is God’s Son ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT by his resurrection from the dead, which is why we are also told that he received the promised Holy Spirit upon his resurrection.

Likewise we are told that he will sit upon his father David’s throne ACCORDING TO THE FLESH. He is a human who is a Son of God for he is LED by the Spirit of God. Thus the Spirit bears witness to his spirit that he is a child of God.

We are JOINT HEIRS of God WITH Christ (the anointed of the Spirit), why we are promised that our graves will open and God will give us a new heart of flesh and place His Spirit upon us also.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

When the SON OF MAN returns IN the glory of his Father and our Father, his God and our God, he is the MAN ordained by God to judge the quick and the dead, where he will do so NOT BY his own eyes and ears.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: where he will do so NOT BY his own eyes and ears.

John 5:30……As I hear, so I judge: and my judgment is just;…….

Jodi,

ANSWER:

WHY DID JESUS IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED ONLY THAT

AS HE HEARS, SO HE JUDGES?

WHY DIDN’T HE ALSO SAID:

AS HE SEES?

ANSWER PLEASE

JODI and in this case also you

GENE?

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

Jesus comes from heaven
    He is a divine being and the only begotten Son of God by birth … who at the appointed time clothed our humanity with a flesh like that of sin, and in that flesh like that of sin conquered the law of sin which is in the flesh by the Spirit who was in him from his birth, and by his total voluntary surrender into the hands of his Father and the sanctification of the Spirit by the truth of God his Father, he demonstrated by his life until to the cross that man can live according to the law of God through the Spirit of God who lives in him.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account