Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Hi Carmel

You

“The fact that he eventually achieves this but only to be CRUSHED ONCE AND FOR ALL BY

THE WOMAN MARY!
    BY WHICH ACT SHE WOULD BECOME

GODWOMAN on earth!”

Me

Mary Godwoman on earth ….??????

Can you explain to me a little ?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. ….The word “Antichrist”  does not mean what you think it means, it means against the anointing , of the man Jesus.  IT WAS COINED by the apostle John , it described those who believed that Jesus was a God,  and therefore did not need to be anointed seening he  was a God already before he came to this earth, they reasoned . They the “antichrists” taught Jesus was only “desguised ” as a human , but in reality was a God.  They further reasoned,  that him, being a God, he had no need to be “anointed” to recieve the Spirit of God because he was already a God, hence “Antichrists “, they  also taught that Jesus was not really a flesh person, but only appeared that way , but was a Spirit being , so they also denied him comming in the flesh,  These were the teachings of the GNOSTIC’S ,  at the time of the apostles Paul and  John ,  they were causing people to follow their false teachings, Paul and  John tried to hold back their teachings , many of them  left the church and started their own form of “Christanity”, which after the death of Paul and John began to take root in the true church and subverted them, causing the great “falling away” to take place in the  church, that Paul said was going to take place,  you can read it for yourself “2ths2 ” .  It’s all there for those who have eyes to see.  

The present church that exists today is not the true Church, that it was at the time of the Apostles, it have been totally corupted by the false teaching of Satan, and his teachers,  of  the “doctrines of Seperation ”  which was his “lie” that infected the church at the very beginning and exists  to this day.  We all need to return to the original teachings of Jesus and his true deciples. IMO. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: Mary Godwoman on earth ….??????

Can you explain to me a little ?

ME: YOU ASKED A HUGE QUESTION Berean,

HOW ON EARTH YOU EXPECT  THAT

I CAN GIVE YOU A LITTLE.

Just reflect some Christians, though a very small figure doesn’t accept the fact that

JESUS IS GODMAN ON EARTH.

JUST TO GIVE YOU A SPECK OF LIGHT!

SATAN’S DELUDED PLAN IS TO COME ON EARTH AS

GODWOMAN, SINCE HE, LOST HIS CHANCE TO BE

GODMAN TO JESUS.

WHEN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ACCEPTS WOMEN PRIESTS IT WOULD BE THE SIGN THAT

SATAN WOULD EVENTUALLY BECOME HIMSELF

A WOMAN PRIEST!

HE WOULD PERFORM AND  ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT JESUS DID AND EVEN MORE ON EARTH.

THE TEMPLE WOULD FINALLY BE BUILT.

HE WOLD OFFER AGAIN SACRIFICES AND WHEN THE TIME COMES TO PROCLAIM HIMSELF

GODWOMAN, THAT WOULD BE THE LAST OF HIM! SIMPLY AS HE WOULD BE TRANSFORMED

INTO THE ANGEL OF LIGHT JESUS BUT EMBODIED IN

MARY BY WHICH ACT JESUS COMES ON EARTH FOR THE SECOND TIME

THROUGH MARY’S BODY!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

This is what I am seeing,

Phrases like, “I WILL” and “TO BE” you will change their meaning in certain instances to fit your narrative.

The words GENESIS and GENEA you change their meanings when they pertain specifically to Jesus so to fit your narrative.

You ignore he who is anointed Mashach thus becomes a Mashiyach and he who is Chrio becomes thus a Christos.

You ignore that what the anointed/Christos receives to make then an anointed one, IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD, so thus the Spirit of the Anointed/Christos is the Spirit of God dwelling in them. 

You ignore that others were “NOT OF THIS WORLD” JUST AS JESUS WAS “NOT OF THIS WORLD.

You ignore that just as others were SENT “into the world” Jesus was likewise SENT “into the world”.

You seem to ignore the passage where Paul says “we being many ARE ONE BREAD”, not relating it to “THE BREADthat Jesus says he was. 

You seem to ignore that God declared from the beginning that a man would come to execute God’s purpose that He had for creating earth and man in the first place. 

You seem to ignore that as it is a Son of Man who is returning IN our Father’s glory, that it is then Jesus as a MAN that has the glory of God in him. 

You seem to ignore that Jesus said we shall drink of the same cup he drinks of, which Paul says is the ONE SPIRIT, and those who are led by this ONE SPIRIT of God are the Sons of God. 

And finally for now at least, because I know there are more examples, these were just all that popped in my mind as I woke this morning,

“14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

You say that the “only begotten Son” refers to a pre-existing son of God who we are to believe is a son of God who came to earth having LEFT behind his glory.

To you verse 14 has nothing to do with God’s Word of prophecy from Isaiah, that God would give/beget His Spirit upon a man of flesh and he would be filled with Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD and the people would behold this man’s glory as he was sent out with the powers of God’s Spirit to perform signs and miracles, to preach the amazing word of God where those who believe are saved, and to set mankind at liberty from their sins. The only mortal man to have been ANOINTED with the Father’s Spirit without measure to be sent to save that which had been lost. 

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

It’s just not good form to give an accusation again that was proven to be false and not “try” to then at least give further examples. Giving an accusation and not backing it up with an example just makes you appear like a slanderer.

Let me ask you this,

Is there ONE BIBLE that you believe is PERFECT in ALL word and in ALL punctuation?

I don’t.

Do you believe some verses of Scripture have more than one meaning?

“Yes” or “No” ?

I asked this back in Post #865519

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jodi, so far here are things we do agree upon…

Joseph’s genealogy is given in Matthew 1:2-16 (Abraham to Joseph)

and

Mary’s father’s genealogy is given in Luke 3:23-38
    (going all the way back to Adam, son of God)
    At least I believe you agree with this.

Hi Jodi,

Do you agree that the genealogy in Like 3:23-38 is Mary’s father’s Genealogy?

“Yes” or “No” ?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Just to be clear:

THE TEMPLE WOULD FINALLY BE BUILT.

HE WOULD OFFER AGAIN SACRIFICES AND WHEN THE TIME COMES TO PROCLAIM HIMSELF

GODWOMAN, THAT WOULD BE THE LAST OF HIM! SIMPLY AS HE WOULD BE TRANSFORMED

INTO THE ANGEL OF LIGHT JESUS BUT EMBODIED IN

MARY BY WHICH ACT

JESUS COMES ON EARTH FOR THE SECOND TIME

THROUGH MARY’S BODY!

IN THE ABOVE I SAID

JESUS, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, THE SON OF MAN,

NOT CHRIST

SIMPLY AS SATAN NEVER ACCEPTED THAT

MARY IS ALSO “THE WORD” OF GOD, THE FEMALE ENTITY OF “THE WORD”, 

WHILE JESUS IS THE MALE ENTITY OF “THE WORD” OF GOD,  IN HER SOUL/HEART

Genesis 1: 26And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominionover the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth.

THE ABOVE IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO :

“THE WORD” JESUS THE SON OF MAN, AS A SPIRIT. GOD’S SEED.

27And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

THE ABOVE IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO “THE WORD” AND THE HOLY GHOST, MALE AND FEMALE IN JESUS AND MARY, BOTH GOD’S SEEDS

JESUS IN THE FLESH SUBSTANCE, THE FACT THAT HE SUFFERED AND  DIED IN HIS FLESH,

THE FATHER OF ALL FLESH, JOHN17:1

AND MARY AS THE SOUL SUBSTANCE, THE FACT THAT SHE IS SUFFERING FROM THE CROSS, BRINGING FORTH CHILDREN, WELL DECLARED IN

GENESIS 3:16 To the woman (“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man in Eve’s heart,slain like a lamb ……Rev 13:8 IN THIS CASE REPRESENTING MARY) also he said:

I will multiply thy sorrows, and thy conceptions: (SPIRITUALLY) in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children,(SOULS)  and thou shalt be under thy husband’s (THE HOLY SPIRIT) power, and he (THE HOLY SPIRIT) shall have dominion over thee.

ALSO IN Luke 2:35 And thy own soul a sword shall pierce, that,

out of many hearts, thoughts may be revealed.

AND PROCLAIMED BY JESUS IN HIS OWN WORDS ON THE CROSS:

HERE IS YOUR SON,……HERE IS YOUR MOTHER

PRECISELY JOHN SYMBOLICALLY ALL SOULS, THE ONLY SPIRITUAL WRITER, AND WHO TOOK CARE OF MARY,

THE MOTHER OF ALL SOULS.

28And God blessed them, saying:( TO JESUS AND MARY BOTH IN

“THE WORD” JESUS THE SON OF MAN) Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth. 29And God said:

Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed upon the earth, and all trees that have

in themselves seed of their own kind, to be your meat: (JESUS AND MARY AS THE SEEDS OF GOD, BOTH “THE WORD” MALE AND FEMALE)

30And to all the beasts of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to all that move upon the earth,

and wherein there is life, (BOTH FLESH and SOUL, ETERNAL LIFE)

that they may have to feed upon. And it was so done.

31And God saw all the things that he had made, and

they were very good. (THE ONLY TIME GOD SAID SO)

And the evening and morning were the sixth day.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Berean,

YOU:

Reminder

Joseph did not contribute in any way to the formation of the physical body of Jesus; it was the Holy Spirit of God who engendered and formed the physical body of Jesus in the womb of Mary.

ME:

Yes it was the Holy Spirit of God that brought forth the conception, however to make Matthew’s words true as to the GENESIS/ORIGIN of Jesus according to the lineage we are given of JOSEPH and that same lineage that also is given again from Abraham to Christ, the power of God’s Spirit needed to conceive in Mary a gamete cell from Joseph.

GENESIS- SOURCE/ORIGIN, one’s lineage, ancestry or progeny are enumerated. (NOT ADOPTION)

Micah 5:2 But you, O Bethlehem Eph’rathah, who are little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in ISRAEL, whose ORIGIN is from of old, from ancient days.

keep reading more of the chapter BEREAN, and stop twisting part of a verse to fit your narrative.

3 Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in travail has brought forth; then the rest of his brethren shall return to the people of Israel. 4 And he shall stand and feed his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth.

Now PLEASE read and APPLY, you don’t think one prophets words of God don’t directly align with that of another prophets?

Isaiah 51: 9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, IN THE GENERATIONS OF OLD. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? 10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over? 11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Isaiah 45 :17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. 18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. 19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. …21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this FROM ANCIENT TIMES? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

READ and APPLY,

45:9 Remember the former things OF OLD: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and FROM ANCIENT TIMES the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

BEREAN, the LORD made a promise unto Abraham that of his seed Israel would be saved. FROM ANCIENT TIMES, FROM DAYS OF OLD Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were promises made and given to ALL GENERATIONS from THIS ORIGIN/ FROM Abraham. 

TOTALLY ABSURD, and I am getting very sick of it, people who continue to perpetuate that part of Micah 5:2 speaks of pre-existence. To say such is to ignore the text and be ignorant to much of the OT. 

Micah 5:2 But you, O Bethlehem Eph’rathah, who are little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in ISRAEL, whose ORIGIN is from of old, from ancient days.

Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation/GENESIS/ORIGIN of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Jesus’s ORIGIN is from of old, from ancient days, he is FROM generations of people the LORD has LONG TIME dealt directly with and made great promises to, his DNA is of Abraham and his descendants, from David and his descendants. Not only this, but the WORD of this was declared from the very beginning where the LORD’S WORD not yet done was guaranteed to be fulfilled.  

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

What I write IS true

Joseph did not contribute in any way to the formation of the physical body of Jesus; it was the Holy Spirit of God who engendered and formed the physical body of Jesus in the womb of Mary.

Lui 1

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
    [35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

THE ANGEL SAY NOTHING TO MARY

ABOUT JOSEPH’s contribution.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Great that you bring up Hebrews 10:5, let’s look at more of that chapter and compare it with what Paul said elsewhere.

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. 5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. 8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, 16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. 19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. 18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise. 19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

The LORD had made a covenant FIRST with Abraham, those who would believe in the seed of Abraham that was to come would be an inheritor. So though Israel was later given the covenant of the law to obey and if they did so they would be blessed or if they did not they would be cursed, BUT they were still held SPIRITUALLY to the rock which is Christ, to the promise that had been made to Abraham. 

1 Corinthians 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

When God gave the law, He knew they would disobey, He knew likewise their sins were forgiven IN THE COMING CHRIST.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

WHY do you not address Matthew 1, but instead ignore it?

The book of the GENESIS of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham, Abraham begat Isaac, Isaac begat……Jacob begat Josephso all the generations from Abraham to David and to David unto Christ….

This is NOT an adoption!! Verses 1-16 and then a summary of this same genetic line in verse 17, we are given the genetic line of Jesus that goes from Abraham to Jesus where just prior to Jesus in this line is Joseph.

What is said by Luke does not contradict this in anyway. Prophecy was that of a human to come, a son of David, a son of Solomon, and God WOULD BE a Father unto him and give him of the throne of his father David where he would sit upon it according to the flesh, and be a Son of God according to the Spirit.

“holy thing” is Hagios

Luke uses this word for the prophets in chapter 1 and it’s likewise used of the Saints throughout the NT.

Luke also tells you directly that Joseph IS the father of Jesus just as people thought he was. Likewise Mary calls Joseph his father in Luke 2:48. Matthew 1, as said, tells you such is NOT BY ADOPTION, but rather is by GENESIS.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. (John 3:31)

ME: 

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 

Berean, Jesus was BEGOTTEN of God’s Spirit without measure at the river Jordan having been filled with the Holy Spirit (God’s word of Isaiah made true in the flesh, where then people beheld his glory), this Jesus was SENT INTO THE WORLD, not being of the world, not speaking of the earth, but as one who cometh from heaven. 

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them,Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 

Berean, Jesus was BEGOTTEN OF THE SPIRIT, an ANOINTING where then he was SENT to do God’s WORK, preach, perform miracles and signs and set men at liberty. He was sent where the Spirit bared witness to his spirit he was a child of God, where he was LED by the Spirit of God and thus was a Son of God ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT.

Jesus doesn’t do the works of God because he pre-existed as a spirit son that came to earth having been combined with Mary’s egg.

Jesus doesn’t do the works of God through being a son who left his glory behind.

Jesus does the works of God because God’s Spirit came to dwell in him and lead him in all his ways where the people beheld the glory of the only mortal man who had been begotten of the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD, the promised son of David to whom God said He WOULD BE a Father to. 

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

why do you want to ignore what Jesus was before he was born on earth?
    the bible testifies that he existed before his birth on earth.
    He was “The Word of God” who was with God and who was God. This is how John calls it.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi

Before God I Say to you the truth

I do note lie.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. ….Your telling us how you understand what you think is the truth,  that does not make you a liar even if you are wrong because you actually believe what you are saying is true,   but Jodi is telling you the exact truth brother,  I know it may be hard for you to accept it, but none the less it is the truth.   Jesus hmself even said he was the root and offspring of David.  Even if you don’t believe me or Jodi, why don’t you believe Jesus , and what the prophets say, and even Paul said Jesus came from the loins of King David.

How can you bring yourself to disagree with a whole host of scriptures showing it, Would be the question to you, right? Your are stuck on the whole concept that Jesus is completely “different then we are”.   That’s “exactly what Satan and his servants wants you to believe.  HE wants you to believe Jesus is “completely”  different, then the rest of humanity,  we are his actual brothers and sisters in the  human family of God . Mankind is the JEWEL of all of God the Fathers creation.  There is no creation placed any higher then mankind.  

Heb 2:6…….read it for yourself and see how high mankind is in the eyes of God. JESUS IS ONE OF US BEREAN.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Bump

@Jodi

You said:

16 And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom begat Jesus, who is called Christ.

16-17 And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom begat Jesus, who is called Christ. THEREFORE all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

This is the SAME BOOK in verse 17 from that of 2-16, that led to the begetting of Joseph and it ends with Christ.

All God needed was to give Mary just one specific kind of cell from Joseph and the above becomes true.

I would appreciate it if you would clarify who you believe the word “whom” in v. 16 is referring to. Is it referring to Joseph or Mary?

16 And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom begat Jesus, who is called Christ.

Thanks, LU

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Sorry I missed your question, but why quote a simple question from me and not respond to it and then ask me your question again??

ME: Is there ONE BIBLE that you believe is PERFECT in ALL word and in ALL punctuation?
    I don’t.

YOU: Do you believe some verses of Scripture have more than one meaning?

“Yes” or “No” ?

ME: I’ll just guess that your answer is no, because if there was one bible that was PERFECT in word and punctuation I’m sure we would have heard you referencing it and making an argument for it to be used solely.

Certain passages there is a physical and spiritual meaning, and certain passages hold a dual fulfillment, speaking more presently and is also a prophecy, I do believe.

Why don’t you just get down to it Ed J? Why not give an example of a passage, I’m sure you have one in mind? You could certainly accomplish much more in a much shorter amount of time.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

YOU:

Do you agree that the genealogy in Like 3:23-38 is Mary’s father’s Genealogy?

“Yes” or “No” ?

ME: I have already answered this question Ed J. 

I said, I believe it is reasonable to believe so. 

I have explained to you that as Jesus is said to be an anthropos/adam/HUMAN BEING, one born in a human womb mind you, in order for him to be a human he need the 46 specific chromosomes that make a human a human. Mary’s one cell gamete only has 23 of those chromosomes, that doesn’t make Jesus a human being, he needed a one cell male human gamete to be a human, to even be of a gender he needed this gamete.   

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

This is a perfect example of when a doctrine has a person down such a dark hole, they aren’t capable of seeing the clear truth.

1 The book of the generation (GENESIS) of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;……..going to JOSEPH!!

GENESIS- ORIGIN, ones lineage

Ed J, you are in a dark hole if you do not clearly see that Matthew IS directly telling us that Jesus’s ORIGIN is from a man spoken of since days of old, since ancient of days, Abraham, and how he is of the lineage of Abraham is through Joseph.

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning LU,

YOU:

I would appreciate it if you would clarify who you believe the word “whom” in v. 16 is referring to. Is it referring to Joseph or Mary?

16 And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom begat Jesus, who is called Christ.

Thanks, LU

ME:

Since Matthew in verse 1 says specifically we are being given the GENESIS/ORIGIN/LINEAGE of Jesus as a son/offspring of Abraham, where then a lineage follows starting with Abraham leading to Joseph, then the “whom” would HAVE TO BE Joseph.

Jesus is the offspring of Abraham, the offspring of David, through Joseph, such is EXACTLY what Matthew is telling us. 

God only needed the substance of one specific cell to cause Matthews words to be TRUE.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account