JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,441 through 19,460 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

N

the scriptures i showed you are from those that have seen him,touch him, spoke to him,you don/t deal with me my friend ,you deal with Jesus Christ disciples themselves ,for they did not do that to a spirit

i do not change a word in those scriptures you did ,you introduce a foreign word to those scriptures and that word is (spirit)not seen in those verses

you say that your view is that those verses represent the spirit ,not me ,you are the falsificator ,not me

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

See as John sees.

The word made flesh.

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

John 1:18Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Why is the word “which” instead of “who”?

Interesting choice for Trinidadians but since it is implied and not literal it is not solid evidence.

On the other hand Scripture testifies the Spirit is credited making God known without having all things beings revealed to it. Jesus also makes God known but God was first made known to him for Jesus said ” All things are delivered unto me of my Father”. (Matthew 11:27) About the Spirit is is written “even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God” (1 Corinthians 2:11) and “But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. “(1 Corinthians 2:12)

It is easy to see that Jesus received the Spirit of God and so all things were made known to him by God.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

you just talk about one word ,but tell me what is it that John really says ?

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

He stated the Son would declare and the Spirit declared the deep things of God to Jesus so that Jesus could declare them to those that have ears to hear. In that case the Son of God is God’s Spirit.

It is written the logos became human. It is also written that Jesus received the Spirit of God.

I leave the rest for you to solve.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

THE WORD of God his a person not words ; I have given scriptures to that effect ,but you add to them that it is the spirit ‘ but scriptures dont say that you do ;

now you quote incorrectly a scripture thinking that it can support your misguided view but it does not ,for many scriptures tent to say that Jesus the Christ his the only son of God ,but you willingly change the scriptures by adding your own words or meaning to it ,and disregard the rest of all scriptures that are pointing against your view ,

this is not the way of the truth nor walking in the truth ,it is more like walking in trouble waters

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Jesus Christ is not the only son of God is he?

terraricca
    Participant

N

yes scriptures say so ;why is that you think?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Where?

terraricca
    Participant

N

i show you lather for it is 1am here

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

No, you haven’t given me Scripture to that effect.

You quoted from Revelation where is states “he” is called by the name of the word of God” but that passage does not say who “he” is. Do you also believe a sword literally comes out of Jesus’ mouth?

It is just another verse you have been taught to insert Jesus into.

terraricca
    Participant

N

JN 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
    JN 3:18 “ He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
    HEB 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises was offering up his only begotten son;
    1JN 4:9 By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.

how many sons did God begot ? for through Jesus the Christ he created all others ?

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

look at the very first quote of t8 ,you have a few there

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRARICCA. …Jesus is the only “BEGOTTEN” (human “born”) Son of God. HE is not the only son of God , Luke 3:38, calls Adam the son of God also, not to mention many other scriptures do. The “only” thing that applies to JESUS, is that he was and is the “only” human being that GOD HIMSELF BROUGHT INTO EXISTENCE THROUGH A HUMAN “BERTH” PROCESS, by impregnation of a human women. HE is also the “first” human being to be raised from the dead and given eternal life.

This has “nothing” to do with him “PREXISTING” HIS BERTH ON THIS EARTH, AS A BEING IN ANY FORM. YOU TEACH A CORRUPT FORM OF CHRISTANITY, just as nearly all Christendom does. IF you were ofthe truthyou would know these things PIERRE.

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

that is what you say ,but does scriptures says that ? if yes show me

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca. …If i directly quote all the scriptures that show JESUS IS NOT THE “ONLY” SON OF GOD, TELL US PLAINLY WILL YOU BELIEVE THEM,OR JUST IGNORE THEM AS YOU HAVE WITH ALL THE SCRIPTURES PRESENTED HERE TO YOU?

PIERRE, BE HONEST, YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE TRUTH, JUST YOUR RENDITIONS OF THE TRUTH. SCRIPTURES YOU CAN FORCE TO SAY WHAT THEY DO NOT SAY,AND THEN TURN IT ALL AROUND AND SAY WE ARE DOING THAT. IT SIMPLY WILL LEAD TO A DEAD END STREET, NO PROGESS CAN BE MADE WITH YOU, BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN VERSIONS OF THE TRUTH, And it’s the same as nearly ALL CHRISTENDOM HAS. “CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER, EXCEPT THEY AGREE”. Amo 3:3

YOU just proves the point to us, “UNLESS THE LORD BUILDS THE HOUSE, THE WEARY BUILDERS, “BUILD IN VAIN”.

You seem to want to be a preacher, more then want the truth, a preacher stuck in the false teachings of false christainity. but we were warned to come out of her (false christainity ) that we recieve not of her pleagues. Rev 18:4

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

all beings are sons of God ,but that does not make those SONS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THROUGH WHOM ALL THINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED

and that is my point ;so don’t try to show me that there are other sons of God I do know that ,but what you have to prove to me is that Jesus is in fact like all other sons of God ? can you that ?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRARICCA. …SURE CAN,BECAUSE IF HE WERN’T “EXACTLY” THE SAME AS WE ARE ,HE COULD NOT QUALIFY TO TAKE AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD,FOR SCRIPTURE SAYS, THAT SIN INTERED INTO THE WORKD BY ONE MAN AND PASSED UNTO ALL, AND THAT BY ONE “MAN” IT WAS PAID FOR FOR, AND THAT WAS “THE “MAN” JESUS, THE ANOINTED SON OF GOD,AND THE “ONLY” HUMAN EVER BROUGHT INTO EXISTENCE BY IMPREGNATION A HUMAN WOMEN, BY GOD HIMSELF. JESUS CALLED HIMSELF a SON OF MAN ABOUT 80 TIME, BUT YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE WHAT JESUS SAYS.

We can, and have produced hundreds of scriptures for you Pierre, but you chose to hold on to your traditions, just as Nick, kerwin, and I have told you. WE on the other hand are in agreement on “most” things, and where we differ it is in minor poins, not major ones like yours are. you preach the world’s type of false christanity, but the true sheep of God do not follow you, because they will not follow a false shepherd THEY KNOW THE “SOUNDS OF THEIR MASTER”,AND ARE STRIVINGTOBECOME”JUST” LIKE HIM. JUST AS SCRIPTURE SAY,” untill we all come unto the measure and “FULL” STATURE, of CHRIST. JUST THAT SIMPLE PIERRE, AND UNTILL YOU COME TO ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE “MAJOR” POINTS WE HAVE POINTED TO YOU HAVEN’T BEGAN TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF GOD, IMO

YOU are trying to lead us into doubtfull disputations, but it will not work, your efforts are futile, you need to get a better audiance who agrees with you, there’s plenty out there, just go to any ordinary so-called christian web site and start preaching your gospel, it will not work with us, we know the sound of the true shepherd, we follow him. IF YOU WERE OF THE TRUTH YOU WOULD BE AGREEING WITH US, NOT CONSTANTLY DISAGREEING ACCUSING AND TRYING TO DEGRADE US.

I WISH WECOULD BETTER HELP YOU BUT WE CAN’T, unless OUR HEAVENLY FATHER OPENS YOUR EYES, AND I PRAY HE WILL PIERRE.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

I DON’T SEE THE SCRIPTURES ? WHERE ARE THEY ? DID YOU FORGOT TO SHOW THEM ?

understand Gene I don’t care about your view of opinions ;JUST SHOW ME SCRIPTURES AND THAT WILL DO IT ,THANKS

whenever you are ready .name ; chapt; verse ;…………………………………………………….

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

JN 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
    JN 3:18 “ He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You are once more making an assumption in that you assume “God’s only begotten Son” is Jesus.

I can show it is unlikely to be the Spirit as I know of nowhere it states that it is needful to believe in it.

I cannot do the same with Jesus or the word of God.

I do not believe it cares as the word has been made flesh.

Inn short where is your work?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,441 through 19,460 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account