JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,181 through 19,200 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

Do you believe Jesus was a human being during his mortality?

This is a yes and no question with I do not know as an acceptable alternative. An explanation following is acceptable as well. You can also answer it with a yes and no question does not apply but then an explanation of why not is mandatory.

====================================================================================================
    Jesus was like a human ,but his being was not for he came from heaven ,and if you think well Jesus accomplish the law ,and God said the man that will fulfill the law will not die but live for he would not have sin and so because he is not of Adam he does not have the sin of Adam and so if he would not give his life up we would die without a hope of ever be able to resurrecting and live forever ,

you dont pay attention to scriptures and the real truth of God

“the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear” (Rev 13:8-9)

and when was that read Genesis 3;15 this is where all started

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Revelation 9:11English Standard Version (ESV)
    11 They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.[a]

=====================================================================================================================

Rev 9:10 They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.
    Rev 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

why you don’t read all the bible ;first Satan does not live in the abyss ;this only means that he his the angel that produces dead and so destruction ,

on the other hand Jesus is a live giving spirit ,for through his sacrifice he brings salvation and so hope and life ,

the two contrast ; God’s way and the anti god way
    it does not mean anything else

Ed J
    Participant

he is not of Adam he does not have the sin of Adam and so if he would not give his life up
    we would die without a hope of ever be able to resurrecting and live forever

Correct Pierre,

Nick and Kerwin both ignore this verse:

“None of them (all ye inhabitants of the world) can by any means
    redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him” (Psalms 49:7)

“death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude
    of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him (Micah 5:2) that was to come.” (Romans 5:14)

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

Ed
    now you are inventing your own view ;
    No Pierre

“I [the LORD JEHOVAH] that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that
    spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars” (Isa 44:24-25)
    “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear” (Rev 13:8-9)

========================================================================================================

you are making wrong conclusions ;the fact that God created all things through Jesus ;is scriptural ,Col 1;15-21 and John 1;10
    and so it is also true that no one created anything without God he did it all alone ,

you refuse to see the truth

so your view

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Should you follow the example of the JWs using one verse msinterpreted

to base your dogmas on?

terraricca
    Participant

hi

please don’t believe that Michael one of the archangels is Jesus common

see Daniel 10;13

the son of God was never in a dividing position he was alone with the Father at the beginning

Ed J
    Participant

“I [the LORD JEHOVAH] that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that
    spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars” (Isa 44:24-25)

you are making wrong conclusions ;

Hi Pierre,

So you do not believe Isaiah 44:24-25?

Ed J
    Participant

you are making wrong conclusions ;

Hi Pierre, NOT SO!

“Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me
    from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.” (John 12:27)

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
    it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.” (John 12:24)

terraricca
    Participant

EDj

of course I believe those scriptures ,and I told you ;why are you not believing the scriptures that I given you ?

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth

do you believe those scriptures ?

if i am a architect and design a house do I not hire tradesmen to build it under my supervision ? yes but I am the creator and the builder for I only knew all the house all the others only participate in my work , and if I hire a foreman to look after things even that i go on vacation for the duration of the main construction would i not have build that house through him ? for it was all my design and calculations

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I believe all Scripture, but not the spin you apply to them.

“He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.” (John 1:10)
    “God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
    and hath committed unto us “The Word” (God’s Holy Spirit) of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:19)

the firstborn OVER ALL creation
    You don’t even pay attention to what you post
    “that in all things he might have the preeminence” (Col 1:18)

Ed J
    Participant

EDj

of course I believe those scriptures

No you don’t, that is evidenced by the words you have emboldened in post #811945

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

he is not of Adam he does not have the sin of Adam

Are you speaking of the false teaching that all humans inherit Adam’s sin?

That is a misunderstanding that human nature was rendered corrupt by Adam’s sin and so all human being were made bound to sin because all they had to walk by was the flesh.

Those that believe and have obeyed have more for they have the Spirit to walk by.

Jesus had the flesh nature but he was given the Spirit by God. (Mathew 12:8)

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

I understand Paul wrote in one of his letter that Jesus was made in the likeness of a human but so are all human beings.

Peter clearly states Jesus was human during his mortality. Was Peter wrong?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…Let me paraphrase John 1:10 for you ok?…GOD THE FATHER was in the world, and even though the world was made by him, the world did not reconize him (GOD THE FATHER). YOU SEE THE WORLD ONLY RECONIZED THE MAN JESUS THEY DID NOT RECONIZE THAT GOD HIMSELF WAS THERE “ALSO”, That is what i believe you are doing,

GOD WAS IN THE WORLD by SPIRIT, HE was “IN” THE MAN JESUS, but that never made the man JESUS, the GOD, that created the world. Don’t you believe that God tHe Father was actually “IN” JESUS, JUST AS HE SAID HE WAS, OVER AND OVER? WHEN is the light going to turn on Terricca, and you say as THOMAS DID, “O I GET IT”! , ‘MY lord (the man Jesus) “AND” MY GOD (GOD ALMIGHTY) WAS PRESENT HERE, TWO DIFFERENT BEINGS WERE in the world at the same time, in the one body of JESUS, which God called a temple, when he said through Jesus’ mouth , “destory this “temple” and in three days I (ALMIGHTY GOD) shall raise it up”. Haven’t you yet come to realize GOD THE FATHER WAS PRESENT “IN” THE MAN JESUS.

IF you could come to just see and believe it, that alone should open up many scriptures for you Terricca.IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

Terrarica,

I understand Paul wrote in one of his letter that Jesus was made in the likeness of a human but so are all human beings.

Peter clearly states Jesus was human during his mortality. Was Peter wrong?

==============================================================================================
    you are the one that do not understand scriptures ; which human WAS MADE IN THE HUMAN LIKENESS AND IN THE APPEARANCE OF A MAN ”

now tell me WHY ARE YOU IGNORING VERSE 6 FOR JESUS WAS NOT IN THE FORM OF A MAN TO START WITH RIGHT ? BUT IN THE FORM/NATURE OF GOD

YOU ARE SO BLIND TO TRUTH THAT YOU CHANGE THE SCRIPTURES ,

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature/form God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

Hi Pierre,

I believe all Scripture, but not the spin you apply to them.

“He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.” (John 1:10)
    “God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
    and hath committed unto us “The Word” (God’s Holy Spirit) of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:19)

the firstborn OVER ALL creation
    You don’t even pay attention to what you post
    “that in all things he might have the preeminence” (Col 1:18)

============================================================================================

If you don t see what you doing and lying about of what is written ,and also ignoring the context ,you will be on your own ,and missing the price
    God did not reconcile by being in Christ “BUT THROUGH CHRIST HIS SON “big difference ;you changing what it is written ,you do that all of the times

and NO you dont believe the scriptures the way they have been written ;you make things up and follow your own contradictions

terraricca
    Participant

hi Gene

Terricca…Let me paraphrase John 1:10 for you ok?…GOD THE FATHER was in the world, and even though the world was made by him, the world did not reconize him (GOD THE FATHER). YOU SEE THE WORLD ONLY RECONIZED THE MAN JESUS THEY DID NOT RECONIZE THAT GOD HIMSELF WAS THERE “ALSO”, That is what i believe you are doing,

==========================================================================================================================

your first explanation does not come close to what scriptures are saying ;and you want to paraphrase lies ?to me

at the least be truthful ;you seem just like Edj/kerwin/Nick you guys never understood the word of God ,God did have written so we can read it but it take a certain things to be able to understand it ,and that you did not come to see or know for you are so filled with your own views and opinions that there is no room left for the truth .just like so many sect leaders do and so did the pharisees

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

What Adam did was to submit to the god of this world.

What men inherit is not some sort of ORIGINAL SIN.

But as James explains man has lusts that conceive as sin.

This is the SIN IN THE FLESH that Paul spoke of in Romans 7

This is the SIN IN THE FLESH that Jesus overcame and condemned.

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

you are wrong .what Adam and Eve did was to bring a contest view to what God has said ,the devil is only the instigator of that process ,just like he always does ,but this first action start the ball rolling ,

and since then all men are walking according to their own hearts ;

Ge 6:5 The LORD saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

Ge 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is corrupt; his days will be a hundred and twenty years

Ge 5:22 And after he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters.
    the first mention that walk with God after Adam sinned

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Yes the weeds of idolatry grew so fast.

Viewing 20 posts - 19,181 through 19,200 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account