JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,021 through 19,040 (of 25,930 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Of course you cannot divide the Spirit in the way beings are separate from each other.

Participant

Hi Nick:

Hi 94,

God is Soul and Spirit.

That is true.

Man is “body, soul, and spirit”,  and I am a person, a living being, made in the image of God.

He is a person, “a living being” to me, and so, I speak to Him, “person to person”, a personal relationship.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

You say that because you speak from a fleshly perspective.

When we talk about God we should use the terms that He provides in scripture.

Person is not one of them.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever.

Was this true in the year 100BC?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

From a spiritual perspective yes.

The Word was with God in the beginning.

But the human vessel Jesus was yet to be conceived and born.

Now they are one let no man put asunder.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,
    You weave a fanciful web.
    The Spirit of Christ was there but not the infant child.

Nick, you are either lacking in understanding or being disingenuous, i.e., bearing false witness in this case.

I have never said that an infant child existed as Jesus before he became an infant child. Honestly, where do you get such ideas? lol.

You need to be careful with your words as an adult and as one who teaches. Saying things like an infant child is shameful for an adult. Infants often say silly things, like, “You said blah blah” when they know they didn’t say that. We need to put these childish ways behind us.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..BUT YOU BELIEVE JESUS DID PREEXIST HIS BERTH ON THE EARTH AS A SENTINAL “BEING”. NICK IS RIGHT,THE ANOINTING SPIRIT WAS THERE BUT JESUS WAS NOT ANYWHERE BEFORE HE CAME INTO EXISTENCE. BUT THE CHRISTO’S WAS THERE FROM ETERNITY IT WAS WITH GOD AND WAS GOD. THE CHRISTO’S CAME INTO THE “FLESH” MAN JESUS AT HIS BAPTIZM BY JOHN AT THE JORDAN RIVER.

YOU TRYING TO MAKE THE CHRISTO’S (the anointing spirit of God ) OUT TO BE THE MAN JESUS. BUT BECAUSE GOD CAME TO EXIST IN HIM NEVER MADE HIM THE GOD WHO CAME INTO HIM AS THE CHRISTO’S OR ANOINTING SPIRIT .

T8…Your view as Jesus preexisted his berth on this earth is wrong brother.

peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi 94,

Your words are those of a legalist. You are like unto those Mass must be in Latin, Arabic, Hebrew, or whatever language. There are no holy words though the message they express may be holy.

Scripture is written in ancient Hebrew and Greek and the terms are also Ancient Hebrew and Greek. There is no English words or terms that God provided that were in English. The English words express the meaning of those obsolete natural languages.

Watch your words and your actions!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Seek the ways of God through revelation and not arrogant theology.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I can but attempt to warn who choose to be blind.

The letter kills but the Spirit gives life. Learn to listen to the Spirit of the word and not get snared in the letter.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

A law unto yourself perhaps?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I do not know what brought you to that conclusions but the last words I wrote are from 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Ed J
    Participant

NICK. …Well now are you beginning to see what spirits do and are? now please tell us this, do you understand that spirits impart to us their cognisity of life. IF YOU understand that then you can understand why “EVERYTHING” in existence that has life in it only acts in accordance with the spirit or spirits abiding in them. SPIRIT IS THE INTELLECT THAT A CREATURE HAS RECIEVED INTO ITSELF, AND FUNCTIONS ACCORDINGLY. THAT IS WHY I BELIEVE SPIRITS COME IN TYPES AND KINDS. ALL OF LIVING CREATION FUNCTION ACCORDING TO THE SPIRITS IN THEM, INCLUDING US ALSO. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Hi Gene,

You have said in the past that you do not believe satan exists,
    have you now changed your mind about your past belief? y/n

Ed J
    Participant

T8…..BUT YOU BELIEVE JESUS DID PREEXIST HIS BERTH ON THE EARTH AS A SENTINAL “BEING”. NICK IS RIGHT,THE ANOINTING SPIRIT WAS THERE BUT JESUS WAS NOT ANYWHERE BEFORE HE CAME INTO EXISTENCE. BUT THE CHRISTO’S WAS THERE FROM ETERNITY IT WAS WITH GOD AND WAS GOD. THE CHRISTO’S CAME INTO THE “FLESH” MAN JESUS AT HIS BAPTIZM BY JOHN AT THE JORDAN RIVER.

YOU TRYING TO MAKE THE CHRISTO’S (the anointing spirit of God ) OUT TO BE THE MAN JESUS. BUT BECAUSE GOD CAME TO EXIST IN HIM NEVER MADE HIM THE GOD WHO CAME INTO HIM AS THE CHRISTO’S OR ANOINTING SPIRIT .

T8…Your view as Jesus preexisted his berth on this earth is wrong brother.

peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Hi Gene,

For you to say “the spirit of Christ’s” arrival in the flesh happened at Jordan
    is to undermine the clear and concise wording of the prophet Micah in 5:2, and
    to undermine the clear and concise wording of the Angel Gabriel in Luke 2:11.

Bethlehem means “House of Bread”
    Whose goings have been from everlasting shall come forth out of thee Bethlehem.

“This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.” (John 6:50 )

Participant

Hi Nick:

Hi 94,

(I call Him my Father and My God, and I know that He is a living being because He is not dead, He answers me)  So, if God is your Father, what do you call Him?  Is he dead or is He alive to you?

He refers to His “soul”.

Number 5315

Transliteration:
    nephesh {neh’-fesh}
    Word Origin:
    from 5314
    TWOT:
    1395a
    Part of Speech:
    noun feminine
    Usage in the KJV:
    soul 475, life 117, person 29, mind 15, heart 15, creature 9, body 8, himself 8, yourselves 6, dead 5, will 4, desire 4, man 3, themselves 3, any 3, appetite 2, misc 47

Total: 753

Definition:
    1. soul, self, life, creature, person, appetite, mind, living being, desire, emotion, passion
      1. that which breathes, the breathing substance or being, soul, the inner being of man
      2. living being
      3. living being (with life in the blood)
      4. the man himself, self, person or individual
      5. seat of the appetites
      6. seat of emotions and passions
      7. activity of mind
        1. dubious
      8. activity of the will
        1. dubious
      9. activity of the character
        1. dubious
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

Distant connections through the eyes of dictionaries cannot compare with what God has told us about Himself

Why go the way of the world?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Dictionaries are useful for understanding the English language.

The last I knew English, nor any other language, has a heart out of which worldly or godly things come so much like a plant in that it is neither worldly or godly though it can express either worldly or godly teachings.

If you understand what God says about himself then you can put it into other words.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Those who do not respect God feel free to do many things

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

seek wisdom

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

EDj….Your inability to understand that, the “christo’s” mean the “ANOINTING” SPIRIT OF GOD, and being a SPIRIT, IT CAN “INDWELL” A human being. YOU cannot understand that it was actually GOD THE FATHER WHO WAS IN JESUS, AS THE “ANOINTING SPIRIT” DOING THE WORKS, basically you simply do not believe what Jesus himself said, and that wasthat the Father was “IN”him , you believe he was the anointing spirit himself, which simply is untrue.

Tell me this EDj, was it JESUS SPEAKING TO THE SEVEN CHUCHES OR WAS IT THE SPIRIT, IF JESUS WAS, THAT SPIRIT THEN WHY SAY, TO HIM WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE “SPIRIT” IS SAYING. Why say that if he himself was the spirit himself? why would he just not say, he that has ears to hear let him hear “ME” say.

WE ARE TOLD….”GOD WAS “IN” JESUS RECONCILING THE WORLD “UNTO” HIMSELF. BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HE WAS IN HIM , WE DO. it was by the ANOINTING SPIRIT HE RECIEVED INTO HIM AT THE JORDAN RIVER, THAT IS HOW GOD WAS “IN” HIM.

Your teachings are not in alinement with all scriptures reguarding this subject, you are taking things out of context to fit you personal conclusions imo.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Yes  some of the words spoken by Jesus came from the Spirit of truth from the Father.

But most of what he said was from the Word, the Spirit of the Son.

We will come to you.

They are one.

Viewing 20 posts - 19,021 through 19,040 (of 25,930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account