JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,861 through 17,880 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..YOU DO NOT DECERN WHAT SPIRITS ARE, THEY ARE NOT ANGELS, they are what is in angels, just as they are in Us also. THERE IS ONE THRONE, BUT the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD ARE BEFORE IT, and those are the SEVEN DESTINCT SPRITURIAL INTELLECTS OF ONE GOD. HERE O ISREAL THE “LORD” OUR GOD IS “ONE” LORD. ONE LORD WHO USES HIS SEVEN SPIRITS TO CREATE AND BRING ABOUT HIS WILL IN ALL HIS CREATION. That total, “ONE” LORD, WHO HAS SEVEN SPIRITS, EQUALS “ONE” GOD, GET IT?

Your seening each spirit as a individual person, they are not persons, but are what is “in” persons or any life forms. They are what gives man, angels, and GOD the ability to see (comprehend) and understand things, they transfer to that person their particular destinct intellects. THEY ARE INTELECTIAL POWERS OR FORCES THAT WORK IN ALL CREATION TO BRING ABOUT THEIR DESTINCT AND PATICULAR ATRIBUTES, THEY PRODUCE THEIR OWN COGNESITY of LIFE IN THE THINGS THEY ARE IN. They are powers that prouce and effect in what they are in, you can’t see them only what the produce, that you can see. Just as Jesus said, spirit is like the wind, you hear the sound thereof and you can see the effects, but you can’t tell from where it come or where it goes, notice it is called an “it”, not a person.

Nick, face it, you haven’t a clue what a spirit is, or you would have understood the scriptures i post to you. They show clearly what i am saying. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..YOU DO NOT DECERN WHAT SPIRITS ARE, THEY ARE NOT ANGELS, they are what is in angels, just as they are in Us also. THERE IS ONE THRONE, BUT the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD ARE BEFORE IT, and those are the SEVEN DESTINCT SPRITURIAL INTELLECTS OF ONE GOD. HERE O ISREAL THE “LORD” OUR GOD IS “ONE” LORD. ONE LORD WHO USES HIS SEVEN SPIRITS TO CREATE AND BRING ABOUT HIS WILL IN ALL HIS CREATION. That total, “ONE” LORD, WHO HAS SEVEN SPIRITS, EQUALS “ONE” GOD, GET IT?

Your seening each spirit as a individual person, they are not persons, but are what is “in” persons or any life forms. They are what gives man, angels, and GOD the ability to see (comprehend) and understand things, they transfer to that person their particular destinct intellects. THEY ARE INTELECTIAL POWERS OR FORCES THAT WORK IN ALL CREATION TO BRING ABOUT THEIR DESTINCT AND PATICULAR ATRIBUTES, THEY PRODUCE THEIR OWN COGNESITY of LIFE IN THE THINGS THEY ARE IN. They are powers that prouce and effect in what they are in, you can’t see them only what the produce, that you can see. Just as Jesus said, spirit is like the wind, you hear the sound thereof and you can see the effects, but you can’t tell from where it come or where it goes, notice it is called an “it”, not a person.

Nick, face it, you haven’t a clue what a spirit is, or you would have understood the scriptures i post to you. They show clearly what i am saying. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Heb 1.12

“But to which of the angels has He ever said

“Sit at My right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You spesak of the seven spirits in front of the throne?

Rev 8.2

” And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them”

“And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……GOD MAKES ALL HIS “MESSENGER’S SPIRITS THEY HAVE “IN” THEM.

PSA 104:4….. WHO MAKES HIS ANGELS SPIRITS; HIS MINISTERS A FLAMING fire:

The word angel used there is [mal-awk”] meaning. Comming from an unused root meaning , to depatch as a deuty; a messenger; specifically of or from GOD, that is an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher) :- ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

This is what is repeated in HEB 1:7. GOD MAKE HIS “PERSONAL” USED, ANGELS, PROPHETS, TEACHERS, PREISTS, AMBASSADORS, KINGS, MESSENGERS, THE SPIRITS THEY HAVE “IN” THEM. Is what it is saying.

THAT IS NOT SAYING AN OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE THEMSELVES THE SPIRITS THAT GOD HAS PUT IN THEM.

Again you are forcing thetext to say what in fact it is not saying. God makes the spirits of all his creation, that is notsaying all hiscreation are spirits but have spirits “in” them.

THERE ARE SEVEN DESTINCT SPIRITS OF GOD, AND THEY CAN BE IN ANYONE GOD CHOSES TO PUT THEM “IN”. JESUS HAS ALL SEVEN IN HIM AND HE WILL SET UP AND ESTABLISH THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITH THEM. THEREFORE HE SAYS CONCERNING THE SON, “THY KINGDOM “O” GOD IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM”. Because it is GOD WHO IS SPIRIT “IN” CHRIST JESUS DOING IT.

WHY DO YOU THINK JESUS SAID, “The son of man cand “nothing” of himself,the FATHER who in him, “HE” DOES THE WORKS”. GOD IS A COMPOSITION OF SEVEN SPIRITS ACTING AS ONE UNIT, AND ALL SEVEN ARE “IN” JESUS TO BRINING ABOUT THE FATHERS PURPOSE IN ALL THE EARTH. They proceed forth from GOD INTO ALL THE EARTH, TAHE IS WHY IT SAY , “THAT GOD MAY BE ALL AND IN YOU ALL”,HE DOES THAT BY HIS SPIRITS.

NICK making an angel out to be a spirit is a false assumption on you part.

peace and love to you and yours. ………………..gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

To say that there are seven Spirits of God is not to say that God is composed of seven spirits in other words “of” is not “are” God is a Spirit but no where is it implied he is a composition of spirits but maybe you are saying something different I wrote this a few years back “The Holy Spirit is given in portions of up to 7” this was based upon the fact that Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijahs Spirit combined with the fact that we see several times where Jesus receives the Holy Spirit not to mention He was born with a portion and grew in spirit. I brought that up because like you I also said he received all 7 portions/spirit. It also seems to be that these portions are so powerful they can be mishandled such as Moses acting without God’s permission but still being able to bring water from the rock or Jesus cursing the fig tree or for that matter Elisha having the bears kill the children for laughing at him

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

BD……..REMEEMBER THERE IS NO “A” IN THE GREEK LANGUAGE, WHAT JESUS WAS SAYING IS SIMPLY THAT GOD IS SPIRIT, I HAVE NO ARGUMENT WITH THAT. Here may be some further thoughts on this, WHILE scripture also says “THE LORD” (YEHWEH) , OUR GOD IS “ONE” LORD (YEHWEH)”, MY POSITION ON THIS IS that there is on “ONE” LORD, WHO IS OUR GOD, THE SEVEN “SPIRITS” OF GOD ARE HIS EYES AND EARS SO TO SPEAK, THHEY SUPPLY TO HIM HIS DESTINCT MENTAL ATRIBUTES HE HAS. SEVEN HAS ALWAY MEANT COMPLETION WITH GOD AND I BELIEVE THESE SEVEN DESTINCT SPIRIT ATRIBUTES, GIVE THE LORD, YEHWEH , HIS MENTAL INFORMATION, THAT HE USES TO MAKE DECISIONS ON, THEY ARE CONNECTED TO HIM AND ARE PART OF HIS COMPLETE MAKE UP, JESUS WILL USE THEM TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM ON THE EARTH, WHEN HE RETURNS. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Yes the seven angelic spirits are the eyes of God.

Such WATCHING angels are spoken of in Daniel

Of course they are not PART of God .

That would be an idea uniquely crafted by you as usual..

The Spirit of God is ONE[1cor 12, Eph4]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……Why do you add to what scripture actually says? No where does it say there are SEVEN “ANGELIC” SPIRITS OF GOD, WHICH ARE THE EYES OF GOD. Now thats an idea uniquely crafted by you right? You say the spirit is one, that can only be true in this sense, spirit begets spirit, just as all flesh is one flesh scriptures say , but does that mean everyone is the exact same person, obviously not, each of the one FLESH has his own destinct characteristic we are not the EXACT same persons, but we are all flesh. Even so with spirit, spirit is spirit, but each type or kind is destinct. The SPIRIT “OF” GOD IS NOT GOD, IT IS THE SPIRIT “OF” GOD. AND THE SPIRIT “OF CHRIST IS NOT JESUS, BUT THE ANOINTING SPIRIT “OF” GOD. THE SEVEN SPIRITS “OF” GOD ARE NOT ANGELS BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITS, BUT THEY CAN BE IN MEN, ANGELS, JESUS, OR ANYONE GOD THE FATHER CHOSSES TO PUT THEM IN. YOUR VIEW OF ANGELS BEING SPRITS IS COMPLETELY DESTORTED AND FALSE NICK, AND HAS NO TRUE SCRIPTURAL SUPPORT. READ AND THINK ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE POSTED BELOW, AND THIS TIME TRY TO TRULY THINK ABOUT THEM OK?

1Cor 2:10-15 and you say that spiritis are not types and kinds of cognitive intellects.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Angels are spirits.

Heb 1.14.

Check before you accuse

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..WRONG AGAIN, THAT SCRIPTURE IS NOT SAYING THAT SPIRITS “ARE” ANGELS, IT IS SAYING GOD MAKES HIS ANGEL’S SPIRITS THEY HAVE “IN” THEM. THE SPIRIT OF TRUTHS SHOULD HAVE REAVEALED THAT UNTO YOU. DO SPIRITS EAT MANNA?, ARE THEY VISIBLE BEINGS? CAN THEY ENTER INTO A PERSON, WAS THE MAN POSSED BY 1000 SPIRITS, POSSESED BY 1000 “ANGELIC BEINGS”?

WHY NOT ADMIT IT NICK, YOU HAVEN’T A CLUE WHAT SPIRITS ACTUALLY ARE, NOR HOW THEY CAN COHABBIT WITH US, NOR WHAT THEY PRODUCE IN THE THING THEY ARE IN., YOU CAN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THE FULLNESS OF GOD WAS TRUELY “IN” JESUS, AND SPOKE THROUGH HIM IN A FIRST PERSON PRESENSE, AT TIMES. YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS NOT JESUS WHO SAID, “destory this temple and in three days I (GOD) shall raise “IT” UP.”, nor are you able to understan that is was not JESUS WHO said to JERUSALEM THOSE THING SPOKE THROUGH JESSUS’ MOUTH. Mat 23:37-39 , LUK 13:34-35.

SPIRITS ARE NOT PHYSICAL BEINGS, THEY CAN ONLY BE USED THAT WAY IN A “MEDAPHORIC” SENSE, LIKE WISDOM BEING A WOMEN, the spirit of wisdom is not a “PERSON”, it is an “ATRIBUTE” a type and kind of intellect., that anyone can begiven like SOLOMON WAS. There are SEVEN DESTINCT SPIRITS OF GOD, wisdom is just one of them. WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Is it not because you haven’t a clue what a spirit actually is?

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

kerwin
    Participant

Gene and Nick.

It is talking about God’s messengers. The faster the messenger the better. God made his messengers the fastest. You can say they are as fast as the wind. Translators error in translating it to spirits. They make the same error in 31:3.

Hebrews also tells us that “he makes his servants flames of fire”. Even today we say a person is on fire when we mean they are doing an excellent job. They are full of zeal and keep their fervor serving the God. (Romans 12:11)

Cherry picking the clause in the sentence that you can use to fit your preconceived notions is not acceptable especially when you know that the angels of God are not immaterial creatures as they can both eat and touch others. They may even sleep as they prepared to go to bed at Lot’s house.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The Word is of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The WORD OF GOD is living and active.

heb 4

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Is 55 10f

“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there without watering the earth.

and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the grower and bread to the eater;

so shall MY WORD be which goes forth from My mouth;

it shall not return to Me empty”

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

The Word is of God.

Are you responding to someone’s post?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Does it matter?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I am trying to figure out what point you are making and I do not know the context of your words.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Scripture speaks for itself.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

The Devil quotes Scripture. The Context in which you quote Scripture is important.

Viewing 20 posts - 17,861 through 17,880 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account