JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,821 through 17,840 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Spock
    Participant

Jesus came down from heaven, achieved unquestioned sovereignty and returned to heaven, he is still God of this world and still the Son of the Universal Father.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Colter,

Glad to see you back!

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

carmel
    Participant

So you are getting your teaching from other sources than Scripture?

Kerwin,

REGARDING YOUR QUESTION:

Are you perhaps speaking of another verse as supporting evidence?

I SAID:

YES AND NO, SINCE IT’S ALL DEPENDS ON ENLIGHTENMENT, IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER MYRIAD GENERAL MYSTICAL WRITINGS!

SO THE OTHER SOURCE IS ONLY MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DISCERN WHAT IS HIDDEN IN OUR BIBLE, AND I ONLY ACCEPT IT AS LONG AS IT DOESN’T INTERFERE, OR HINDER IN A WAY MY BELIEF!

THE KORAN ITSELF GAVE ME LIGHT AND STRENGTHENED MY BELIEF!

BUT I HAD TO READ IT FIRST!

OUR SCRIPTURE IS NOT LITERALLY DISCERNED, BUT SPIRITUALLY, SINCE IT IS GOD’ WORD!

WE MUST READ ALL SPIRITUALLY RELATED WRITINGS! SINCE OUR WORLD REPRESENTS THE TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL , SO THERE’S NOTHING JUST GOOD, OR JUST EVIL, EVEN GOD HIMSELF WHO IS ONLY GOOD, BUT ONCE HE ENTERED IN OUR WORLD, FIRST HE HAD TO ESTABLISH A PROCESS “THE WORD” REV.13:8,TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE BOTH GOOD AND EVIL,BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS,AND SO ON, CREATED ALL, BECAME FLESH AND IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, BUT IN THE SAME TIME REMAINED DIVINE AND IMMACULATE!

TOTALLY FROM HEAVEN!

AND ERADICATED EVIL FROM THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF OUR CREATION! SOULS!

WHICH ACTUALLY IS THE PURIFICATION OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF BOTH HEAVENS, SINCE THE REBEL, EARTH SINCE ADAM, AND IN THE FUTURE IN ORDER TO ALL BECOME:

CHILDREN OF DIVINE PARENTS, IN ONE GOD, ALL IN ALL

THE FACT THAT SCRIPTURE’S TERM IS DUAL!

HEAVEN AND EARTH, MALE AND FEMALE, SOUL AND FLESH, SPIRIT AND MATTER, GOOD AND EVIL, AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

ONLY THE SON, “THE WORD” THE ONLY MEDIATOR SPIRIT ACCOMPLISHED ALL AND MADE THEM ONE

Genesis 2:24 Wherefore a man THE SON shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they shall be two in one flesh.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

SO THE OTHER SOURCE IS ONLY MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DISCERN WHAT IS HIDDEN IN OUR BIBLE, AND I ONLY ACCEPT IT AS LONG AS IT DOESN’T INTERFERE, OR HINDER IN A WAY MY BELIEF!

Are you saying you use those other sources to gain insight into what Scripture is saying?

Have you tested the spirit of that insight to see if it came from God?

carmel
    Participant

Have you tested the spirit of that insight to see if it came from God?

Kerwin,

MORE THAN YOU THINK!

THE FACT THAT I REMAINED , AND STRENGTHENED MY BELIEF!

HAVE YOU EVER TESTED THE SPIRIT OF YOUR INSIGHT?

IF YES, WHAT HOLDING YOU FROM SPECIFICALLY ASK SOMETHING WHICH YOU DO NOT APPROVE IN MY POSTS,TO TEST BOTH SPIRITS?

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

Your teachings add to Scripture so the only challenge often have is to point out what you write is not written in Scripture and most likely you are already aware that is true. I have actually made that point though not in that summed up fashion. In addition I challenged you when you used Genesis 1:1 to support your claim that Lucifer created the earth.

I assume you are aware Lucifer is not a Hebrew word but rather is Latin in origin and means light bearer and is used to speak of the morning star. Heylel ben Shachar is the Hebrew variant and approximately means “Heylel son of dawn.”

carmel
    Participant

I assume you are aware Lucifer is not a Hebrew word but rather is Latin in origin and means light bearer and is used to speak of the morning star. Heylel ben Shachar is the Hebrew variant and approximately means “Heylel son of dawn.

Kerwin,

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

SO WE STICK TO SCRIPTURE SON OF THE MORNING

MORNING IS THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY!
    MORNING IS ALSO THE BEGINNING OF LIGHT!

NOW GOD IS LIGHT!

SO LUCIFER WAS FOR SURE A

SON OF GOD, SON OF LIGHT, OR LIGHT OF LIGHT, OR LIGHT BEARER

IS THERE A DOUBT THAT LUCIFER WAS THE BEGINNING OF CREATION!

ALSO THE FACT THAT ONLY HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH SO VITAL EVENT! THE LOST SHEEP!

NOW READ HEREUNDER JOB

IN JOB 38 5:7 GOD GAVE DETAIL REGARDING THE CREATION OF THE FIRST EARTH.

38 8:11 GOD REFERRED TO THE REBEL.

38 12:20 GOD REFERRED TO OUR NEW MORTAL CREATION.

NOW READ 38:21 Knowest thou it, because THOU WAST THEN BORN? or because THE NUMBERS OF THY DAYS IS GREAT?

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO LUCIFER SINCE HE WAS ALREADY BORN, WHEN ALL THOSE EVENTS OCCURRED!

ALSO ALL GOD’S DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS REGARDING OUR CREATION WAS ALSO DIRECTED TO LUCIFER/SATAN DUE TO THE FACT THAT SATAN NEVER PARTICIPATED IN OUR CREATION, HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT, HE ONLY CAME INTO THE SCENE ON ADAM’S SIN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

We do not know much about Heylel ben Shachar, aja Lucifer, is that what is credited as a Canaanite source dispirits him as assaulting heaven in order to take control. There is nothing about him creating earth even among the Canaanites. The closest I have heard is the Gnostic claim that the demiurge created the earth.

It is written:

Job 38:4-7New American Standard Bible (NASB)

4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
    Tell Me, if you [a]have understanding,
    5 Who set its measurements? Since you know.
    Or who stretched the line on it?
    6 “On what were its bases sunk?
    Or who laid its cornerstone,
    7 When the morning stars sang together
    And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
    Footnotes:

Job 38:4 Lit know understanding

So God declares he laid the foundations of the earth and that what the morning stars did was sing and shout for joy as the cornerstone was laid.

carmel
    Participant

4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
    Tell Me, if you [a]have understanding,
    5 Who set its measurements? Since you know.
    Or who stretched the line on it?
    6 “On what were its bases sunk?
    Or who laid its cornerstone,
    7 When the morning stars sang together

Kerwin,

THE ENTIRE BOOK OF JOB IS A REFERENCE TO GOD’S WORD, IN CREATION OF HEAVENS AND EARTH, Genesis 1:1,LUCIFER, JESUS, AND ALSO GLORIFICATION!

THE ABOVE IS DIRECTED TO LUCIFER,AS I SAID, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT LUCIFER BELIEVED THAT HE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH THROUGH HIS OWN POWER, HE BELIEVED THAT HE WAS AUTONOMOUS! HE BELIEVED THAT WHATEVER GOD GAVE HIM BELONGS TO HIM FOR ETERNITY AND NEVER WOULD BE SUBJECT TO GOD! SO HE OPTED TO PLEASE HIMSELF, LOVE HIMSELF, MORE THAN LOVE GOD, TO THE EXTENT THAT HE OPTED TO CONFRONT GOD DIRECTLY FOR MANHOOD,AND ALSO TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH IN THE UNIVERSES AS A NEGATIVE SOURCE, SO HE TOOK IT FOR GRANTED THAT EARTH WAS HIS WORK! WHICH IN A WAY IT WAS SINCE GOD USED HIM AS HIS CARRIER, AND THROUGH HIM GOD STARTED TO BE IN MOTION, SINCE ETERNALLY;

HIS SPIRIT OCCUPIES THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES! SO HE IS OMNIPRESENCE!

SO WHEN YOU READ ALL THE ABOVE WITHIN THIS CONCEPT, IT IS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT GOD WAS TALKING TO SATAN THROUGH JOB’S BOOK!

NOW I GIVE YOU ANOTHER INSIGHT, TO PROVE TO YOU WHAT OTHER MYSTICAL READINGS MADE ME SEE OUR SCRIPTURES MORE CLEAR!

When the morning stars sang together

WHO WHERE THE :

MORNING STARS?

THE SONS OF GOD?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO CREATURES!

HOW DID THEY SANG TOGETHER?

AND SHOUTED FOR JOY?

ALL THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO THE VERY FIRST EVER EARTH Genesis 1:1 NOT OURS, WHICH DEFINITELY THERE WAS NO JOY, BUT DARKNESS Genesis 1:2

ALSO THE FACT THAT THERE WAS THAT KIND OF JOY AND SHOUTING, SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT YET OTHER PLANET IN EXISTENCE!

AND EARTH WAS ESTABLISHED AND BECAME VISIBLE THROUGH THE MORNING STARS, AND SONS OF GOD THEMSELVES, THEY FORMED EARTH EARTH WAS ALL SPIRITUAL NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT IT WAS VISIBLE, AND IT COULD ALSO DISINTEGRATE, IN MERE SPECK O A SECOND,GOD FROM WITHIN THEMSELVES, THROUGH “THE WORD,” DIRECTED LUCIFER AND HIS ANGELS AND CREATED!

SO NOT MORTAL, NOT IN NEED OF THE SUN,THE SUN WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE YET! IT WAS LIT BY ITSELF, THERE WAS NO MORNING AND NIGHT IN THAT KIND OF PERFECTION! ALL WAS IN GOD’S HARMONY! ALL LIT!

THIS IS CONFIRMED IN REV. And night shall be no more: and they shall not need the light of the lamp, nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God shall enlighten them, and they shall reign for ever and ever.

IT IS ALSO CLEAR IN SCRIPTURE THAT GOD DESIGNED EARTH IN THAT KIND OF SPIRITUAL STATE AND ALSO HABITABLE,WITH NON MORTAL CREATURES, NOT WITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT THEY WERE VISIBLE IN SPIRITUAL FLESH, AND ONLY SONS OF GOD DAUGHTERS WERE NOT YET ESTABLISHED!

OBVIOUS ALL IN GOD’S SPIRIT!

BUT ONCE LUCIFER REBELLED, THERE WAS AN NEGATIVE ENERGY, DARKNESS WAS ALL OVER THE UNIVERSES, NEW TEMPORARY LIGHT HAD TO BE ESTABLISHED, NEW EARTH HAD TO BE CREATED BUT ALL IN RELATION TO THEN NEW EXISTING CONFLICT.

THEREFORE MALE AND FEMALE WERE TO REPRESENT THE ACTUAL TWO OPPOSING ENERGIES!
    MALE FOR GOD, AND FEMALE FOR LUCIFER! FOR THE BATTLE TO ACHIEVE MANHOOD! OBVIOUS ON EARTH,

READING ISAIAH 45 IS A CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT GOD WAS REFERRING TO LUCIFER, SINCE STUBBORNLY HE PROCLAIMED THAT HE WAS A GOD, GOD OF EARTH!

18For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens, God himself that formed the earth, and made it, the very maker thereof: he did not create it in vain: he formed it to be inhabited.HERE GOD IS REFERRING TO THE ORIGINAL EARTH WHICH WAS NON MORTAL, SPIRITUAL, WHICH EVENTUALLY WOULD BE ESTABLISHED AS DECLARED IN REV.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

If you wish to put your faith what is not contained in Scripture then that is your choice as for me I see no reason to make up stories even when Scripture tells a piece of one.

As for the morning stars and the sons of God they may be the same kind of creatures though there seems different kinds of angels. In the passage I quote the difference may have been in the actions and it what sounded more poetic. There is evidence of messengers and servant, the first moving like the wind and the last burning like flames of fire.

carmel
    Participant

If you wish to put your faith what is not contained in Scripture then that is your choice

Kerwin,

THE CONTEXT IS NOT REGARDING FAITH AS SUCH BUT REGARDING GOD’S MYSTERIES, AND INSIGHTS, SOMETHING WHICH SCRIPTURES ARE NOT PURPOSELY CLEAR, AND ALSO IT IS DUE TO OUR FAITH THAT WE KEEP ON SEARCHING, NOT SEARCHING FAITH ITSELF! CLEAR?

BUT TRUTH!

ONLY FOR THOSE WHO IN THE TRUTH IN ORDER TO LOVE IN UTMOST ABUNDANCE GOD ACCORDING TO HIS SPIRIT, ARE READY TO KEEP ON SEARCHING, AND KNOCKING TILL THEIR LAST BREATH TO BE JUSTIFIED IN JESUS CHRIST, BY JESUS CHRIST ACCORDINGLY, INSTEAD OF REMAINING PASSIVE, LAZY, HIGH IN SPIRIT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY TAKE IT FOR GRANTED, THAT ARE SAVED FOR SURE!

Ephesians 1:8 Which hath superabounded in us in all wisdom and prudence,

PAUL ABOVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THROUGH THE AMOUNT OF WISDOM HE RECEIVED HE HAD TO PREACH AND ESTABLISH CHRIST! NOT BY OT BIBLE, WHICH THE WAY IT WAS ESTABLISHED HE CALLED IT DUNG!

9That he might make known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in him,

OK? AGAIN HE MADE IT CLEAR:

HE MAKE IT KNOWN UNTO US THE MYSTERIES OF HIS WILL?

SO GOD’S WISDOM ,AND MYSTERIES, ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN SCRIPTURES UNLESS REVEALED BY GOD HIMSELF WHICH HE DID, THROUGHOUT THESE TWO THOUSAND YEARS! COMMENCED THROUGH PAUL!

TO CONFIRM THAT HIS CONSISTENCIES, THAT AS HE REVEALED HIS MYSTERIES TO PROPHETS REGARDING THE FUTURE REDEMPTION, HE ALSO REVEALS THEM FOR THE FUTURE SALVATION! ESPECIALLY SINCE HE,THROUGH JESUS’DEATH ACQUIRED REDEMPTION FOR ALL, AND OVERALL CONTROL OF ALL THE UNIVERSES,

as for me I see no reason to make up stories even when Scripture tells a piece of one.

Kerwin,

WHAT YOU’VE JUST SAID IS A STORY IN ITSELF!

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN, IF YOU CONSIDER USELESS STORIES,EVEN WHAT SCRIPTURES SAYS?

As for the morning stars and the sons of God they may be the same kind of creatures though there seems different kinds of angels. In the passage I quote the difference may have been in the actions and it what sounded more poetic. There is evidence of messengers and servant, the first moving like the wind and the last burning like flames of fire.

Kerwin,

THAT’S MY POINT, YOU CAN SPECULATE!

BUT I MYSELF ONLY LOOK FOR THE TRUTH, AND THIS TRUTH IS AVAILABLE IN BLACK AND WHITE, BY GOD HIMSELF, LIKE THE BIBLE ITSELF IS, WHICH AGAIN YOU ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT, OBVIOUS IT IS A COMPLETE HIDDEN MYSTERIOUS STORY, AND ONLY GOD’S WISDOM WOULD MAKE IT CLEAR!

James 1:5 But if any of you want wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men abundantly, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, which is moved and carried about by the wind. 7Therefore let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is inconstant in all his ways.

THAT’S WHAT I PRACTICE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

There is a difference between speculating and going by the evidence and I do not regard all evidence outside of Scripture as wisdom speaks wheresoever she chooses. I do have standards for the what I consider acceptable evidence and none of what you say comes up to those standards.

The message of the new covenant is to receive and live by the Spirit of God. The one who does that does not give into any temptation in their life. It is learning to do that by which we mature in Christ.

kerwin
    Participant

Spock,

Jesus came down from heaven, achieved unquestioned sovereignty and returned to heaven, he is still God of this world and still the Son of the Universal Father.

Illogical as Satan is God of this world of sin. Jesus is King of all things in heaven and on earth but God has not yet put all things under his feet.

carmel
    Participant

I do have standards for the what I consider acceptable evidence and none of what you say comes up to those standards.

Kerwin,

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE, RELATED TO SPIRITUAL REALM

ALSO CAN YOU SUBSTANTIATE, HOW WHAT I SAY IS NOT WITHIN YOUR standards for what YOU consider acceptable evidence?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

A Jewish teaching. First Century or before is best. Testing its spirit against those of Scripture. If any evidence is sparse I will take guidance from a non-Jewish source that seems related to the words of Scripture. It is usually only for context for a passage. A hope to understand God’s words correctly.

As God laid the foundations of the earth the angels celebrated and there is no reason for me to believe Lucifer was not among them as they celebrated God’s action.

carmel
    Participant

As God laid the foundations of the earth the angels celebrated and there is no reason for me to believe Lucifer was not among them as they celebrated God’s action.

Kerwin,

YOU SAID:

the angels celebrated and there is no reason for me to believe Lucifer was not among them as they celebrated God’s action.

NOW YOU QUOTED SCRIPTURES, BUT YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND, THAT LITERALLY, SCRIPTURES ARE NOTHING AS EVIDENCE!

JESUS SAID: YOU MUST ADORE GOD IN THE SPIRIT AND TRUTH!

NOW ADORE GOD IN THE , SPIRIT AND TRUTH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TEMPLE ADORATION, LIKE ONE ON HIS KNEES AND BOW HIS HEAD DOWN TO THE FLOOR SINCE JESUS HIMSELF SAID:

….believe me, that the hour cometh, when you shall neither on this mountain, not in Jerusalem, adore the Father

SO THE WORD “ADORE” IS DIRECTED IN THE TRUTH FOR ALL OUR ENTIRE LIFE IN RELATION TO LOVE GOD AND TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF! WHICH IS THE BIGGEST COMMANDMENT

NOW I GAVE YOU THE ABOVE EXAMPLE ,ONLY TO MAKE YOU AWARE THAT:

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL SINGING AND SHOUTING!

IN FACT EVEN SCRIPTURE ITSELF MADE A PARTICULAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN:

SANG TOGETHER AND SHOUTING FOR JOY

WHAT IS THE REASON THAT THEY ARE CELEBRATING THE CREATION OF THE FIRST EVER PLANET IN DIFFERENT MANNER?

SO WHY DIDN’T ALL SANG, AND ALL SHOUTED?

WHY NOT THE MORNING STARS, AND SONS OF GOD SANG AND SHOUTED TOGETHER?

ISN’T IT OBVIOUS THAT SINCE THEY MANIFESTED AND EXPRESSED DIFFERENT JUBILATION IT IS FOR SURE A REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT PARTICIPATION IN THE CREATION AND EXISTENCE OF THE FIRST EVER EARTH THROUGH THEIR OWN PARTICULAR SUBSTANTIAL, SENSITIVE, AND DIRECT INVOLVEMENT IN THE PLANET ITSELF AS SPIRITUAL MATTER?

FUNCTIONED FOR A PARTICULAR PERIOD ONLY IN GOD’S LOVE AND HARMONY?

WHICH DEFINITELY WAS ESTABLISHED, AND MAINTAINED WITHOUT THE NEED OF THE SUN AND ALL THE RELATED ELEMENTS REFERRED TO FROM  GENESIS 1:2 ONWARDS!
    SO!
    NOW I LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR WHAT YOU CALL
    standards for what you consider acceptable evidence and none of what mine, comes up to those standards.

to tell me an acceptable and MORE enlightened answer regarding the meaning of

And all the sons of God shouted for joy

SINCE I AM CONVINCED THAT NONE OF WHAT THAT STATEMENT ACTUALLY STATES IT DID HAPPEN, IF NOT TO COMPLETELY PREVENT US TO BE AWARE OF GOD’S WISDOM, AND ONLY WOULD BE REVEALED TO ALL THOSE WHO ASK, AND KNOCK!
    SIMILARLY WHEN THE WORD “ADORE”, REFERS TO THE ANGELS, ALTHOUGH THEY ADORE GOD FOR SURE,BUT ITS ACTUAL MEANING IS NOT IN THAT PARTICULAR TERM ONLY, BUT RELATED TO THE ACTUAL WORK THE ANGELS DO IN FULL OBEDIENCE, HUMILITY, AND LOVE FOR GOD IN ORDER FOR GOD TO ACCOMPLISH HIS UNFATHOMABLE WORK THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSES FROM WITHIN THEM TO BE MANIFESTED FOR THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER, WHOM IN RETURN HE WILL TRANSFORM THEM IN COMPLETE UNFATHOMABLE BLISS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN IN EXISTENCE GOD’S OWN WORK TILL HE AND ONLY HE HIMSELF PRONOUNCES OTHERWISE THROUGH WHICH ON IMMEDIATE OBEDIENCE THEY MAINTAIN THE SAID BLISS!

OR ELSE:

THEY WOULD BECOME MORTAL MATTER! LIKE OUR EARTH GENESIS 1:2 ONWARDS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

Jon is written and prose and the word choice and sentence structure is organized for that purpose. It makes is some harder to understand. The bottom line is angels celebrated though some may have celebrated in one way and other in another.

We are to worship God in Spirit in truth which is more than just adoring him. It is seeking to be like him in true holiness and righteousness and therefore find the way to do so.

carmel
    Participant

there is no reason for me to believe Lucifer was not among them as they celebrated God’s action.

Kerwin,

WITH EVERY RESPECT, YOU ARE SIMPLY PASSIVE, AND ARE NOT READY TO CHEW EVERY WORD,REFLECT AND PRAY GOD TO GIVE YOU LIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF THE TRUTH!

SO HERE IS  JOB 38:5:7  IN A UNIQUE NEW PERCEPTION!

NOW REGARDING LUCIFER AND HIS ANGELS, ALTHOUGH HIDDEN, SCRIPTURE FURNISHED US, AMONG OTHER, WITH THOSE PARTICULAR VERSES IN JOB 38:5:7 UNDER THE TITLES:

“MORNING STARS”,

DEFINITELY A REFERENCE TO THE FIRST EVER ARCHANGELS, THE HIGHEST IN RANK OF ANGELS,PRACTICALLY GODS,WHOM LUCIFER WAS THE VERY FIRST ONE, AND TO WHOM THOSE PARTICULAR VERSES IS REFERRING SINCE IT CONCERNS THE FIRST EVER EARTH, AND SINCE AS WELL HE IS THE ONLY ONE,WHO IS HIGHLY POMPOUSLY INTRODUCED IN SCRIPTURE, AND ALSO WITH THE SAME TITLE WHICH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NOW POSSESSES! TO CONFIRM NOT ONLY HIS SUPERIORITY, BUT AS A PROOF THAT HE WAS ALL THE TIME HIDDEN,PATIENTLY, AND MEEKLY WITHIN LUCIFER,NEVER THE LESS TO STILL ACHIEVE HIS KINGDOM! THE FACT THAT LUCIFER WAS TITLED SO!

AND “SONS OF GOD”

DEFINITELY INFERIOR ANGELS SINCE THEY ARE SONS, AND ALSO GOD IS RELATED ONLY TO THEM, WHICH IN NO WAY IS A REFERENCE TO GOD THE FATHER, BUT FOR SURE TO LUCIFER WHO CREATED THEM!

THIS IS SUPPORTED WITH THE WORDS:

SANG TOGETHER AND SHOUTED FOR JOY

NOW SINGING IS SUPERIOR TO JUST SHOUTING, AND ALSO IS SHOUTING BUT IN A MORE SUPERIOR ,AND CONTROLLED WAY!

SO IT IS CLEAR THAT AS SHOUTING IS CONTROLLED AND SUBJECT TO ONE WHO SINGS, THE SONS OF GOD WHO JUST SHOUTED,WERE ALSO CONTROLLED AND SUBJECTS TO THE MORNING STARS, WHO SANG.

YOU MIGHT SAY THAT MORNING STARS ARE MORE THEN ONE, SO IT CANNOT BE  A REFERENCE TO LUCIFER AS GOD !

IN A WAY, YES, BUT SINCE LUCIFER WAS A TRIUNE CREATURE, LIKE ALL CREATURES INCLUDING US, HE ONLY FUNCTIONED IN GOD’S HARMONY, WHO IS ALSO TRIUNE, UNITED AS ONE!

THE FACT THAT ONLY THE MORNING STARS SANG TOGETHER ALTHOUGH FOR SURE THE SONS OF GOD ALSO SHOUTED TOGETHER!

SO THE NAME LUCIFER IS NOT RELATED TO JUST ONE SPIRIT, ALTHOUGH ONLY ONE SPIRIT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE REBEL, AND THEN CONVINCED THE OTHER TWO TO JOIN HIM!BUT TO THREE!

THIS IS MANIFESTED THROUGHOUT THE OT.UNDER THREE SEPARATED GODS OF WHICH ONE OF THEM IS A FEMALE!

BUT MORE IMPORTANT IT IS MANIFESTED IN THE PROCESS OF OUR CREATION WHICH IS LUCIFER’S ORIGINAL SUBSTANCE,AND WHICH AS WELL, IS STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE ORIGINAL SIN OF THE REBEL,IN

THE SPIRIT OF SATAN, THE DEVIL! NOT INVOLVED IN CREATION AS SUCH, BUT ACQUIRED IT ALL THROUGH ADAM SIN!

THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD. THE ENTIRE MATTER! AND

THE SPIRIT OF MAN. WHO WAS LOCKED IN MATTER AND WHO IS STILL SO BUT AS A SOUL IN FLESH AND BLOOD SUBSTANCE, EARTHLY! ESTABLISHED THROUGH SIN.

THIS IS ALSO REFLECTED IN THE AMOUNT OF ANGELS HE RATHER OWNED AS HIS GENUINE SPIRIT SUBSTANCE, WHICH HE HIMSELF CREATED, AND WERE SUBJECTS TO HIM DIRECTLY AS THEIR CREATOR!

A THIRD OF HEAVENLY HOSTS BY WHICH HE CREATED THE FIRST EVER EARTH, AND CONSIDERED IT HIS OWN, AND ONLY RENOUNCE IT IF HE LOSE IT ALL THROUGH A DIRECT CONFRONTATION WITH GOD ON WHAT HE CONSIDERED HIS OWN PLANET, ACCORDING AND IN RESPECT TO HIS OWN NEWLY TRANSFORMED DEAD SPIRIT SUBSTANCE: MATTER!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

From what I can see all of your last post was just something you or someone else made up. I see no attempt to make a case it is true.

carmel
    Participant

From what I can see all of your last post was just something you or someone else made up. I see no attempt to make a case it is true.

Kerwin,

THE TROUBLE IS NOT WHAT YOU CAN SEE, BUT WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE

DEFINITELY SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE MADE UP, AND THIS CONFIRMS THAT YOU REALLY CANNOT SEE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT, THAT SOMEONE IS GOD

DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT ,KEEP YOURSELF PASSIVE WHICH IS ALREADY A LACK OF FAITH!

MYSELF I IGNORE ALL THE ABOVE REGARDING YOUR STATEMENT AND KEEP ON LOADING YOU WITH MORE THINGS MADE UP BY SOMEONE ELSE:GOD!

AS YOU CAN READ THERE IS THE WORD “ALL” WHICH IS ALLOCATED TO THE SONS OF GOD ONLY!

THAT EVEN CONFIRMS WHAT I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST THAT THE MORNING STARS ARE/IS A REFERENCE ONLY TO LUCIFER AS THE FIRST EVER TRIUNE ARCHANGEL! SINCE NOT ALL THE MORNING STARS, SIMPLY LUCIFER’S THREE ONLY!

THE FACT THAT ALL THE SONS OF GOD WHICH AS WELL AS I SAID THAT THE TITLE GOD IS ALSO A REFERENCE TO LUCIFER,IT CONFIRMS THAT ALL THE CORRESPONDING ANGELS WERE ALL LUCIFER’S!

NOW LET’S SEE HOW THESE SONS OF GOD LUCIFER, REALLY ACTED IN THE TRUTH AND BEHAVED IN THAT MANNER!

THE WORDS ” SING AND SHOUT” ARE RELATED TO EACH OTHER, SINCE IN ORDER FOR A PERSON TO SING, HE HAS TO SHOUT IN A WAY!

SO WHENEVER A SONG IS HEARD, THE LISTENERS ARE ENJOYING THE ACTUAL NOISE, SHOUTING, AND SO ON! NOT THE SINGER HIMSELF ALTHOUGH THEY WOULD,SINCE IT IS HIS VOICE, BUT AS I SAID IT IS THE ACTUAL SOUND, NOISE AND SO ON! AND ONLY THROUGH IT, THE SINGER WOULD EVENTUALLY BE PRAISED!

SO THROUGH THE ACTUAL EVIDENT DEED, ACTION IS A SINGER PRAISED! NO?

SO NOW LET’S CORRESPOND THE EVIDENT DEED, ACTION TO THE CREATION OF EARTH WHICH IS OUR CASE!

SO THE EVIDENT ACTION IS THE ACTUAL PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THE EARTH!

SO ALL THE SONS OF GOD, ALL THE ANGELS CREATED BY THE TRIUNE GOD LUCIFER, WHO IS THE THREE MORNING STARS TOGETHER, ACTUALLY FORMED THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THE FIRST EVER EARTH WITHOUT THE USE OF THE SUN AND ALL WHATEVER IS RELATED TO!

SIMPLY BY GOD’S POWER AND WISDOM, “THE WORD” HIDDEN WITHIN GOD LUCIFER!

SO NOW YOU HAVE A UNIQUE PERCEPTION OF:

DRB. JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth ? tell me if thou hast understanding.

THE ABOVE IS DEFINITELY DIRECTED TO LUCIFER, SINCE HE HIMSELF BELIEVED THAT HE CREATED EARTH!

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Upon what are its bases grounded? or who laid the corner stone thereof,

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THE SUN WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE!

7When the morning stars praised me together,

and all the sons of God made a joyful melody?

NOW IT IS CLEAR THAT THE MELODY IS THE EARTH ITSELF

NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE SHOUTING LIKE MAD CREATURES!

I WONDER WHAT WOULD YOU SAY, IF MORE OF JOB’S HIDDEN GOD’S WISDOM IS REVEALED TO YOU?

PLEASE KERWIN NEVER TAKE SCRIPTURES LITERALLY BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE LIVING IN A DREAM!

BUT FAST, PRAY, REFLECT, ASK, AND KNOCK, THAT YOU WOULD BECOME WISE! AND IF YOU DO ALL THIS FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, NOT FOR CURIOSITY, YOU WOULD BECOME SO DEFINITELY

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 17,821 through 17,840 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account