JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,801 through 17,820 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi

NET ©
    When you send your life-giving breath, they are created, and you replenish the surface of the ground.

yes when men will come together in God’s name the all earth will be renewed like a new creation ,for it is all about God not men

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Flesh contributes nothing.

God is all.

carmel
    Participant

Hence Jesus is the Father of his creation.

Spock,

HUNDRED P CENT RIGHT!

THE SON, “THE WORD MADE FLESH” DIED FOR ALL CREATION AND GAVE LIFE TO ALL CREATION SO HE IS THE FATHER OF IT!

THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO DIE!

BUT JESUS WAS THE FATHER OF ALL THE DEAD!

AND GAVE THEM LIFE!

ISAIAH 9:6 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.

NOW READ THIS FROM CHARLES SPURGEON:

The grand question for us is this, Are we still under the old covenant of works? If so, we have Adam to our father, and under that Adam we died.

But are we under the covenant of grace? If so, we have Christ to our Father, and in Christ shall we be made alive. Generation makes us the sons of Adam; regeneration acknowledges us as the sons of Christ. In our first birth we come under the fatherhood of the fallen one; in our second birth we enter into the fatherhood of the innocent and perfect One. In our first fatherhood we wear the image of the earthy; in the second we receive the image of the heavenly. Through our relation to Adam we become corrupt and weak, and the body is put into the grave in dishonor, in corruption, in weakness, in shame; but when we come under the dominion of the second Adam we receive strength, and quickening, and inward spiritual life, and therefore our body rises again like seed sown which rises to a glorious harvest in the image of the heavenly, with honor, and power, and happiness, and eternal life.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

You originally told me that Lucifer was the creator of this world but now you agree with Spock who claims Jesus is.

Do you believe Jesus is Lucifer?

carmel
    Participant

You originally told me that Lucifer was the creator of this world but now you agree with Spock who claims Jesus is.

Do you believe Jesus is Lucifer?

Kerwin,

I DIDN’T SAY THAT!

NOW VERIFY YOURSELF, SINCE YOU SIMPLY NEVER CHEWED WHAT I POSTED!:

LUCIFER WAS THE FIRST EVER CREATED CREATURE EQUIVALENT TO GOD, SINCE GOD WAS IN HIM AS HIS FIRST EVER CARRIER!

BY LUCIFER THE HEAVENS AND ALSO EARTH,WERE ESTABLISHED! GENESIS 1:1

HE REBELLED AND FAILED THE PROBATIONAL PERIOD! AND INFECTED ALL THE HEAVENLY SPIRITS! HIS ORIGIN! ALL HAVE SINNED! IN A PARTICULAR WAY! GENESIS1:2

GOD AND LUCIFER RECREATED EARTH ANEW UNDER NEW PRINCIPLES OF LOVE FROM GOD’S SIDE, AND SELF LOVE FROM LUCIFER’S SIDE!

OBVIOUS LUCIFER DID HIS PART THROUGH GOD’S POWER WITHIN “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, SINCE HE BELIEVED THAT HE WAS AUTONOMOUS!

THIS PROCESS WAS TO ESTABLISH THE CHILDREN OF GOD SINCE ONLY SONS WERE ESTABLISHED, ONE SOURCE: GOOD FROM BOTH THE GENERATIONS OF HEAVENS THROUGH GOD’S LOVE, THE SON, “THE WORD” AND OF EARTH! THROUGH LUCIFER SINCE MALE AND FEMALE WERE TO BE INTRODUCED TO JUSTIFY WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN OUR NEW CREATION!BUT NOT WITHOUT A BATTLE!

THE MALE REPRESENTED GOD THE SPIRIT SIDE, THE HOLY TRINITY IN “THE WORD”THE FEMALE LUCIFER REPRESENTED THE MATERIAL SIDE, FLESH! THIS WAS SETTLED BEFORE OUR WORLD WAS RE CREATED! GENESIS 1:3

SO ADAM WAS CREATED ON THOSE PRINCIPALS, MALE AND FEMALE, GOD’S LOVE AND SELF LOVE, WHICH TRANSFORMED ITSELF THROUGH SIN, INTO

THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL!

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Kerwin,

SO AS YOU SAID:

LUCIFER WAS NOT ACTUALLY LUCIFER BUT IN THE TRUTH WAS “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT THE TRIUNE MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD HIDDEN IN LUCIFER UP TO THIS DAY, AND TILL THE END OF THE WORLD! ALL BY HIM, ALL IN HIM, ALL FOR HIM!

REFLECT AND ANSWER IN WHOM?

READ:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT that do all these things.

So God was  the actual creator of both GOOD, AND EVIL, BUT THROUGH “THE WORD”, THE SON,JESUS’SPIRIT, THE ONLY MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD, WHO LEFT THE FATHER BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, SLAIN WITHIN THE PROCESS OF CREATION, REV 13:8 SEALED IN NATURE TILL THE END OF THE WORLD John 6:27.

NOW SLAIN MEANS THAT “THE WORD”, BECAME SUBJECT TO LUCIFER, AND TO THE EVENTUAL SATAN, THROUGH ADAM SIN, AND MEEKLY, AND HUMBLY WAS WAITING FOR THE CROSS TO JUSTIFY HIMSELF THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST! OBVIOUS!

THAT ALL THE TIME, HE WAS THE SPIRIT HIDDEN WITHIN SATANA, THROUGH WHICH SATANA WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, AND ACQUIRE FOR ETERNITY JESUS’FLESH BODY”THE WORD” IN ORDER TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH!

NOW TO HUMBLY GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT, SINCE ALL THIS IS NOT MINE,BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDED ME TO BE AWARE OF IT, WHEN SATAN ENTERED ADAM, HE WAS NOT AWARE OF “THE WORD”‘S PRESENCE WITHIN HIM, OBVIOUS HE BELIEVED THAT HE WAS AUTONOMOUS!

HE WAS AWARE OF IT WHEN HE ENTERED JESUS BODY  on the cross to take his soul to hell,

BUT BECAME NEUTRAL, WITHOUT THE LEAST POWER, SINCE JESUS’SPIRIT, “THE WORD” LEFT HIM, AND WAS THE SPARK ITSELF WHICH SPARKED WITHIN JESUS’ FLESH BODY, AND PROCEEDED THE PROCESS IN ORDER TO RETURN INTO SPIRIT, WHICH TOOK THREE DAYS ONLY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

A fine fantasy.

If you keep following yourself you will get dizzy

Proclaimer
    Participant

@EdJ

JOHN 1:1 who is “The Word”?

That would be God’s “HolySpirit”. (see Eph.6:17)

If the Word is the Holy Spirit, then what is the sword of the Spirit?

Please answer.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

A. “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.” (Psalms 62:11)

I have a question for you: what does “the sword” represent? (<– please answer )

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

The Word was God.

The Word isn’t God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The Spirit of the Son [gal 4.6]is not the Spirit of the Father.

But they are one

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

I will send you another counsellor, but not another spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Your so called proofs that Jesus was anointed prior to birth are not proofs.
    They are simply prophecy misunderstood.

Where was President Obama born?

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

Not in any bible I have read. All of them say it was God who created the heavens and the earth.

carmel
    Participant

Not in any bible I have read. All of them say it was God who created the heavens and the earth.

Kerwin,

WHO SAID HE DIDN’T?

ANSWER

WHEN YOU SIGN A CHEQUE, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SIGN,

YOU,

THE WRITING TOOL,

OR BOTH!

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

In Genesis 1:1 it is traditionally held the God created the heavens and the earth and that is passage you cited when you claimed :

Clearly Genesis 1:1 does not support what you claimed. Are you perhaps speaking of another verse as supporting evidence?

Do you believe Lucifer was the one God used to create the world and if so why do you think that is so as he is infrequently mentioned by that name in Scripture.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Your so called proofs that Jesus was anointed prior to birth are not proofs.
    They are simply prophecy misunderstood.

Where was President Obama born?

Hi Nick,

Please be accurate.

The spirit of Christ was Christ even at Jesus’ birth.
    Are you calling Scripture wrong for saying so?
    Do you pick and choose what to believe?

Since it doesn’t match your preconceived ideas
    of theology just disregard it, is that it?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

carmel
    Participant

Clearly Genesis 1:1 does not support what you claimed. Are you perhaps speaking of another verse as supporting evidence?

Kerwin,

YES AND NO, SINCE IT’S ALL DEPENDS ON ENLIGHTENMENT, IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER MYRIAD GENERAL MYSTICAL WRITINGS!

REGARDING GENESIS 1:1, I AM POSITIVELY SURE THAT IT DECLARES THAT BOTH HEAVEN, AND THE FIRST EVER EARTH WERE CREATED AND HABITABLE ALL BY ANGELS! IN DIFFERENT GRADES, AND IF THERE WAS NO REBEL AT ALL, WE WOULD HAVE LIVED ON EARTH WITHOUT THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF IT!

THE FACT THAT EVEN NOW OUR WORLD IS ALSO HABITABLE FOR BOTH ANGELS AND MAN, AND BOTH GOOD AND EVIL!

AND ALSO THE FACT THAT GOD HIMSELF LIVED WITHIN JESUS ON IT! FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE HAD TO ESTABLISH THE APPROPRIATE PARENT CHILD RELATIONSHIP FOR ETERNITY, SINCE BEFORE THE REBEL IT WAS MORE OR LESS ONLY A FATHER SON RELATIONSHIP! SINCE ONLY SPIRITS LIVED, THE FACT THAT JESUS PRAYED:

YOUR WILL BE DONE BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH!

SO BACK TO GENESIS 1:1.THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT SPECIFIED HOW, IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT IT ISN’T AS I SAID!

THERE ARE OTHER OLD SCRIPTURES, NEW AND OLD REVELATIONS, AND MYSTICAL WRITINGS RELATED TO WHAT MOST LIKELY, OR REALLY HAPPENED, AND WHEN ONE READS THESE, REFLECTS, AND EVALUATES IT WITH WHAT WE CONSIDER AS GENUINE SCRIPTURES, FOR THE LOVE AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I’M SURE ONE WOULD ACHIEVE WHAT HE, IN THE TRUTH IS LOOKING FOR, JESUS HIMSELF CONFIRMED THIS!

SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND, KNOCK AND IT WILL BE OPENED!

Do you believe Lucifer was the one God used to create the world

YES! AND NOT JUST THE WORLD BUT ALSO THE HEAVENS!

ALL BY “THE WORD” THROUGH HIM, AND ALL BY “THE WORD” FROM WITHIN HIM!

IN FACT ALL WAS CREATED FOR HIS SAKE, FOR THE LOST SHEEP!

and if so why do you think that is so as he is infrequently mentioned by that name in Scripture.

NEVER THE LESS, THERE’S ENOUGH THAT SUGGESTS SO!

THERE’S ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT “THE WORD” WAS , IS, WITHIN THIS GOOD/EVIL CREATURE AS THE FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE!

THE FACT THAT HIS NAME MEANS THE LIGHT OF THE MORNING, EQUIVALENTLY THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY,

A REFERENCE TO THE BEGINNING OF CREATION,

THEN AFTER THE REBEL, OUR WORLD OF BOTH DARKNESS AND LIGHT GENESIS 1:2 ONWARDS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

The spirit of Christ was Christ even at Jesus’ birth.

Edj,

JESUS BECAME CHRIST THROUGH HIS DEATH, NOT THROUGH HIS BIRTH!

SO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, WHICH WAS AN ENRICHMENT FOR GOD, IN AND BY “THE WORD,” WAS NOT YET ACHIEVED!

THE WORD CHRIST IS A REFERENCE TO THE GLORIFICATION OF JESUS FLESH BODY, “THE WORD”

IN THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER

BY THE UNIFICATION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS’SOUL!

SATAN’S /LUCIFER DREAM!

Hebrews 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith: Sacrifice and oblation thou wouldest not:

but a body thou hast fitted to me:

7 Then said I: Behold I come: in the head of the book it is written of me: that I should do thy will, O God.

10 In the which will, we are sanctified by the oblation of the body of Jesus Christ once.

15 And the Holy Ghost also doth testify this to us. For after that he said:

16And this is the testament which I will make unto them after those days, saith the Lord. I will give my laws in their hearts, and on their minds will I write them:

17 And their sins and iniquities I will remember no more.

ONLY THROUGH THE ACHIEVEMENT OF CHRIST!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

So you are getting your teaching from other sources than Scripture?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,801 through 17,820 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account