JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,781 through 17,800 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Anyone that sins is a servant to sin and mankind was bound to sin through Adam’s sin.

Kerwin,

What in detail made mankind BOUND TO SIN

Why Adam, SINNED NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT GOD MADE HIM HOLY,

WHEN HE INSERTED WITHIN HIM THE FIRST EVER SOUL,THE WORD

AND HE SIMPLY IGNORED GOD, AND OPTED TO STUBBORNLY CHOSE HIS OWN WAY OF REPRODUCTION, THROUGH SIN, WHEN GOD ESTABLISHED ADAM

IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS, THEREFORE ADAM WAS

A SPIRITUAL FLESH BEING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE WITHIN HIMSELF, LIKE GOD IN A PARTICULAR MYSTERIOUS WAY!

SINCE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CAME THROUGH GOD!

AND WAS IN NO NEED OF A WOMAN?  DEFINITELY LIKE GOD!

CONSIDERING WHAT ADAM HIMSELF DECLARED WITH HIS WORDS:

NOW this is bone (SPIRIT) of my bones  and flesh ( MATTER )of my flesh! OBVIOUS A REFERENCE TO THE DUST OF EARTH, FROM WHERE HE CAME!

REFLECT !

DO NOT RUSH TO CONCLUSION!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Casmel.

NOW this is bone (SPIRIT) of my bones and flesh ( MATTER )of my flesh! OBVIOUS A REFERENCE TO THE DUST OF EARTH, FROM WHERE HE CAME!

Where do you get bone is a synonym of spirit?

carmel
    Participant

Where do you get bone is a synonym of spirit?

Kerwin,

IN BIBLICAL TERMS BONE SIGNIFIES SPIRIT!

THE FACT THAT JESUS NEVER HAD ANY BONES BROKEN, IT IS ENOUGH PROOF OF THIS!

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS IT IS QUITE INTERESTING!

http://biblenumbers.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/gods-truth-human-bones.pdf

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

You are weaving a net with conjecture. A person of the First Century would not have the knowledge of science you attempting to use and yet God expected them to understand what he Scripture.

The bottom line is that despite the fact we now know bone marrow produces blood cells the bones are never said to be the source of the spirit in Scripture. If they were then God would have told the Israelites to dispose of them as well. Instead what God said is the soul is in the blood and then instructed his people to discard it from those animals they killed instead of consuming it.

carmel
    Participant

the bones are never said to be the source of the spirit in Scripture.

Kerwin,

FIRST I AM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS WHAT I SIMPLY SUGGEST TO READ!

I NEVER SAID THAT!

I SAID THAT BONE SIGNIFY SPIRIT IN BIBLICAL TERMS, AND I GAVE AN EXAMPLE IN JESUS’BONES THAT NEVER WAS BROKEN NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT NAILS WENT THROUGH HIS BONES!

HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE TO CONVINCE YOU THAT BONE SPECIFICALLY REPRESENTS SPIRIT IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES

WHEN GOD CREATED EVE!

HE TOOK A BONE FROM ADAM, NOT FLESH, AND THAT SIGNIFIES THAT EVE RECEIVED THE SPIRIT WHICH WAS WITHIN ADAM’S CONCEPTION, AND WAS BUILT ACCORDINGLY AND IN RELATION TO WHAT ADAM BELIEVED IN! SELF LOVE AND PRIDE!

THE FACT THAT HE EMPHASIZED IT!

ALSO THE FACT THAT SHE WAS BUILT FROM A MERE BONE, IT PROVES THAT EVE SPIRITUALLY WAS VERY POOR! THE FACT ALSO THAT SHE NEVER
    RECEIVED A SOUL FROM GOD!

ALSO TO DAY WE KNOW THAT BONES NEVER DIE! LIKE THE SPIRIT!

NOW ARE YOU SCRIPTURALLY,IN A POSITION TO GIVE A CONTRADICTION REGARDING WHAT I MADE CLEAR?

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING IF YOU GIVE AT LEAST ONE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding.

I agree that Jesus bones were never broken but his blood was spilled on the ground and blood is linked to soul. That is why under the Law animals were sacrificed for a person’s sin as it was a trade of the soul of an animal for the soul of the one that sinned. Jesus sacrificed himself and because he was a human being that did not sin even though tempted as we are the sacrifice of his soul was deemed by the one true God as sufficient for the souls of all those who had sinned.

His blood that symbolizes his death is more important than the fact his bones were not broken. I do not see the link between his bones as you claim to.

In Genesis 2:21 some translators chose to translate the original language to ribs but actually the word is not that specific and is more accurately translated to side, after all Adam said she was born from his flesh and his bones and not pf his bones. I am not sure we should take his words literally and so the conjecture of certain translators that it was his ribs could instead be correct. Alternatively God could have took only part of his flesh.

Even if we look at it as he took a rib it still does not show a link between the spirit that come from above and the bone that is made of the earth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Of course Jesus was not always the Christ.

Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ. (Acts 2:36)

carmel
    Participant

Even if we look at it as he took a rib it still does not show a link between the spirit that come from above and the bone that is made of the earth.

Kerwin,

I’M AFRAID MORE CORRECTIONS:

THE SPIRIT FROM ABOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT ADAM SAID!

HE WAS CLEAR AND SAID:

BONE OF MY BONES AND FLESH OF MY FLESH!

SO ADAM WAS NOT REFERRING TO THE SPIRIT WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY GOD, WHICH WAS THE SOUL! HE NEVER WANTED IT, HE WANTED HIS OWN SUBSTANCES

HE WAS CLEAR:

BONE OF MY BONES AND FLESH OF MY FLESH, THE SOUL WAS NOT PART OF THOSE ELEMENTS

SO ADAM WAS REFERRING TO HIS ACTUAL BODY ESSENCE, WHICH ALL CAME FROM EARTH!

HE WAS STILL UNDER LUCIFER’S INFLUENCE!

HE WAS NOT IN ACCORD WITH GOD AND WANTED HIS OWN SELF LOVE,AND PRIDE, PLAN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

None of your argument is Scriptural though it is Gnostic. Lucifer was not even in the picture yet as God had not yet allowed the serpent to test Eve’s inner self. All Adam was speaking of is that Eve’s was related to him, as of the body. Jehovah and his angels were related to each of them, as of the spirit for they were created in the image of Elohim.

carmel
    Participant

Lucifer was not even in the picture yet as God had not yet allowed the serpent to test Eve’s inner self.

Kerwin,

AGAIN CORRECTION!

THE SERPENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LUCIFER!

THE SERPENT WAS SATANA! EX LUCIFER!

SATANA WAS AN EVIL SPIRIT ALWAYS ON THE RUN, HE WAS NOT INVOLVED IN CREATION AND WAS WAITING TO ENTER INTO THE SCENE, AND WITHIN CREATURES AS SOON AS THEY COMMIT SIN!

BUT HE KNEW THAT ADAM WAS EX LUCIFER’S LIKE HE WAS, AND HIS AIM WAS TO BECOME TRIUNE AGAIN EVEN AS MAN WHICH HE DID!

HE WAS

THE SPIRIT                HELL

ADAM THE SOUL      HEAVEN

EVE THE FLESH        EARTH

Isaiah 14:13 And thou saidst in thy heart: I WILL ascend into heaven, I WILL exalt my throne above the stars of God, I WILL sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north.

14 I WILL ascend above the height of the clouds, I WILL be like the most High.

AS YOU CAN READ THERE ARE FIVE WILLS WHICH REPRESENT

THE FIVE SENSES WHICH EVE MADE USE OF TO COMMIT HER SIN!

ALSO WITH THAT SIN SATANA WHO WAS ON THE RUN WAITING TO ENTER INTO THE SCENE,ACQUIRED THESE

THE WORLD    HE OWNED AS LUCIFER!
    THE WOMAN    HIS IMAGE WHICH HE HIMSELF OPTED TO MANIFEST HIMSELF IN!
    SIN    HIS EXISTENCE!
    DEATH    HIS POWER!
    MAN    HIS AMBITION!

ALSO KERWIN,

WE WERE DISCUSSING WHETHER BONE SIGNIFIES SPIRIT! I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND AT LEAST ONE CONTRADICTION, TO THE THREE I POSTED!

YOU MENTIONED BLOOD , AND BLOOD IS RELATED TO THE SOUL AS YOU SAID, NOT TO THE SPIRIT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

You said:

HE WAS STILL UNDER LUCIFER’S INFLUENCE!

HE WAS NOT IN ACCORD WITH GOD AND WANTED HIS OWN SELF LOVE,AND PRIDE, PLAN!

That sounds like you are saying Lucifer was fallen. The bottom line is Adam was in accord until the point he chose to sin.

carmel
    Participant

That sounds like you are saying Lucifer was fallen. The bottom line is Adam was in accord until the point he chose to sin.

Kerwin,

LUCIFER WAS THE FIRST EVER CREATED CREATURE EQUIVALENT TO GOD, SINCE GOD WAS IN HIM AS HIS FIRST EVER CARRIER!

BY LUCIFER THE HEAVENS AND ALSO EARTH,WERE ESTABLISHED!

HE REBELLED AND FAILED THE PROBATIONAL PERIOD! AND INFECTED ALL THE HEAVENLY SPIRITS! HIS ORIGIN! ALL HAVE SINNED! IN A PARTICULAR WAY!

GOD AND LUCIFER RECREATED EARTH ANEW UNDER NEW PRINCIPLES OF LOVE FROM GOD’S SIDE, AND SELF LOVE FROM LUCIFER’S SIDE!

OBVIOUS LUCIFER DID HIS PART THROUGH GOD’S POWER WITHIN “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, SINCE HE BELIEVED THAT HE WAS AUTONOMOUS!

THIS PROCESS WAS TO ESTABLISH THE CHILDREN OF GOD FROM BOTH THE GENERATIONS OF HEAVENS AND OF EARTH! SINCE MALE AND FEMALE WERE TO BE INTRODUCED IN OUR NEW CREATION!BUT NOT WITHOUT A BATTLE!

THE MALE REPRESENTED GOD THE SPIRIT SIDE, THE FEMALE REPRESENTED THE MATERIAL SIDE, FLESH! THIS WAS SETTLED BEFORE OUR WORLD WAS RE CREATED!

SO ADAM WAS CREATED ON THOSE PRINCIPALS, BUT ALL BY HIMSELF, THAT MEANS THAT ADAM WAS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AS A CREATURE,THE PERFECT IMAGE OF GOD, SINCE GOD WAS ONE SPIRIT! SO HE COULD REPRODUCE LIKE GOD DID WITH THE ANGELS! IN THE SAME WAY MORE OR LESS!

BUT SINCE ADAM WAS LUCIFER’S ESSENCE HE REMAINED INFLUENCED BY THAT CORRUPTED PLAN OF SELF LOVE, AND BE AUTONOMOUS! HE NEVER WANTED TO BE CHARITABLE!

SO TO YOUR QUESTION, ADAM WAS ALREADY COMMITTED TO SIN, HE SIMPLY WAS WAITING FOR GOD TO GIVE HIM THE WOMAN TO BLAME HER FOR IT.

THE FACT THAT GOD PUT HIM TO SLEEP, A CONDITION RELATED TO THE FUTURE CORRUPTED WORLD!

SO GOD HAD TO RESPECT ADAM’S CONCEPTION, AND FREE WILL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

THIS WAS SETTLED ON THE CROSS AND JESUS OFFICIALLY ESTABLISHED HIMSELF OVER ALL RULER, AND “THE WORD,” HIS SPIRIT, THE TRIUNE GOD, ALL IN THE SON, WAS DECLARED THE ONLY EVER SPIRIT ESSENCE IN THE ENTIRE CREATION! ALL IN HIM ALL BY HIM! AND ALL FOR HIM!

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto life everlasting, which the Son of man will give you.
    FOR HIM HAS GOD THE FATHER SEALED. IN THE LIFE ESSENCE OF THE ENTIRE CREATION! HE OWNS IT THROUGHOUT! THE KINGDOM OF THE SON! DECLARED ON THE CROSS!

SO SATANA KNOWS THAT HE IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO JESUS!

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

Where did you hear that story from because I have never heard any of it from Scripture. We are told in Scripture that both male and female were created Spiritual for they were created in the image of God. Physically human being have the likeness of angels for the angels that first visited Abraham and Sarah and Lot and his household were said to look like humans.

carmel
    Participant

We are told in Scripture that both male and female were created Spiritual for they were created in the image of God.

Kerwin,

IS THERE A THREAD TO DISCUSS ADAM AND EVE IN MORE DETAIL?

IT LOOKS TO ME THAT YOU AGREE THAT THE WORD “BONE” IN THE CREATION CONTEXT OF ADAM AND EVE MEANS SPIRIT!

SINCE YOU SAID THAT GOD CREATED THEM BOTH SPIRITUAL!

NOW TO CONCLUDE:

I AGREE THAT BOTH WERE SPIRITUALLY CREATED, BUT DEFINITELY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT!

SO SYMBOLICALLY ADAM, SINCE ONLY HE WAS CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD FOR SURE IN THE LEAST DETAIL,AND WHEN I SAID CREATED, IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT ADAM REMAINED IN THE STATE HE WAS CREATED,OF WHICH I AM POSITIVELY SURE,

EVE WAS NOT CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, WHICH I AM ALSO POSITIVELY SURE OF, SHE WAS CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF god of the world!

SCRIPTURE IS CLEAR:

And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: ONE

AND AGAIN HE SAID:

And God created man to his own image: TWO

AND AGAIN HE SAID:

to the image of God he created him: THREE

AND THEN HE CONCLUDED:

male and female he created them.

SO MALE AND FEMALE ARE NOT A REFERENCE TO THE IMAGE OF GOD!

BUT THE WAY THEY WERE CREATED BOTH IN ADAM!

THE FACT THAT ONLY HE WAS CREATED ON HIS OWN, AS THE BEGINNING OF OUR CREATION, IN “THE WORD”

IN THE SAME WAY AS GOD WAS WHEN HE CREATED THE FIRST CREATURE LUCIFER, THE BEGINNING OF THE HEAVENLY CREATION! IN “THE WORD”

AND GOD IS CONSISTENT!

AS HE WAS IN THE SAME WAY WHEN JESUS WAS BORN! THE SECOND ADAM! IN “THE WORD”

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

I see Genesis 1 as God’s foretelling and predestination of creation and Genesis 2 as the realization of it. My main support for this belief is that it is written in:

Genesis 2:5New English Translation (NET Bible)

5 Now no shrub of the field had yet grown on the earth, and no plant of the field had yet sprouted, for the Lord God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to cultivate the ground.

while it is also written in:

Genesis 1:11-13New English Translation (NET Bible)

11 God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: plants yielding seeds according to their kinds, and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds.” It was so. 12 The land produced vegetation—plants yielding seeds according to their kinds, and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. God saw that it was good. 13 There was evening, and there was morning, a third day.

From what you say it seems we disagree on this for I hear that both Adam and Eve were created on the Sixth Night and Day. Both were then created in the image of the Elohim and were given the likeness of angels. Chapter 2 goes into the details that were left out in chapter 1 but does not repeat some that were already covered in Chapter 1.

carmel
    Participant

From what you say it seems we disagree on this for I hear that both Adam and Eve were created on the Sixth Night and Day. Both were then created in the image of the Elohim and were given the likeness of angels.

Kerwin,

Read:

Genesis 1:26 And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, AND THE WHOLE EARTH, AND EVERY CREEPING CRTEATURE THAT MOVETH UPON THE EARTH

27And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them. 28And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth.

NOW, AS YOU CAN READ, IN 1:26 IT SAYS:

THE WHOLE EARTH, AND EVERY CREEPING CREATURE THAT MOVETH UPON THE EARTH!

SO IT IS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT 1:26 IS A REFERENCE TO THE MAN JESUS, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ONLY THE MAN JESUS , HAD DOMINION OVER THE WHOLE EARTH, AND ALSO OVER DEVILS, DEPICTED IN THE WORDS:

EVERY CREEPING CREATURE THAT MOVES UPON THE EARTH!

WHICH IS OBVIOUS, SINCE THE DEVILS WERE NOT OF THE WORLD BUT OF HELL!

NOW IN 1:27 THE ABOVE PHRASE WAS NOT INCLUDED,

INSTEAD SIMPLY:

ALL LIVING CREATURES THAT MOVE UPON THE EARTH!

SO 1:27 WAS A REFERENCE TO THE ACTUAL MAN ADAM!

BUT SINCE WITHIN ADAM THERE WAS ALSO EVE! THEY WERE BOTH CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!

THIS THOUGH DOESN’T APPLY AFTER THE FALL, INSTEAD BOTH BECAME THE IMAGE OF THEIR OWN MASTER, SATANA!

BUT AGAIN BOTH VERSES WERE NOT REFERENCES TO MAN AND WOMAN ACTUALLY, BUT TO THE SOUL AND FLESH COMPOSITION OF THE HUMAN BEING!

JESUS, AND ADAM, WHO WERE BOTH OF THEM MALE AND FEMALE WITHIN THEMSELVES WHEN THEY WERE ESTABLISHED!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

BY LUCIFER THE HEAVENS AND ALSO EARTH,WERE ESTABLISHED!

There is demiurge is Scripture so Lucifer is not the demiurge. I personally think his first sin was when he tempted the serpent to tempt Eve to each of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel 28:13Young’s Literal Translation (YLT)

13 In Eden, the garden of God, thou hast been, Every precious stone thy covering, Ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle, and gold, The workmanship of thy tabrets, and of thy pipes, In thee in the day of thy being produced, have been prepared.

Spock
    Participant

God the Father delegates powers and authority to his Sons. The Son who incarnate as Jesus is the creator of this world. Hence Jesus is the Father of his creation.

terraricca
    Participant

hi spock

God the Father delegates powers and authority to his Sons. The Son who incarnate as Jesus is the creator of this world. Hence Jesus is the Father of his creation.

to me Jesus his the son end of story ; Jesus the son is not the creator for no scriptures says so unless it as been corrupted , but that idea is not supported by the apostles and Jesus himself , so you have been corrupted in your teaching base ,

men usually say lot of things just for prestige , scriptures says all things were created through Jesus the son ,not by the son

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Spock,

Of course it was the Spirit in Christ Jesus, the holy  Spirit that created

ps 104.30

Viewing 20 posts - 17,781 through 17,800 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account