JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,721 through 17,740 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Discerned?

test the spirits.

carmel
    Participant

test the spirits.

Nick,

Mine is CHRIST’S!

What about yours?

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

you say;{

BECAUSE ONCE WE CALL GOD THREE PERSONS, AUTOMATICALLY WE WOULD SEPARATE THE TRINITY INTO THREE GODS!

SO GOD CANNOT BE THREE INDIVIDUAL PERSONS, BUT A TRIUNE SPIRIT,and IN THE SAME TIME THREE DISTINCT SPIRITS WITHOUT LOOSING THEIR TRIUNE POWER YES]

FIRST BEFORE YOU GOING TO FAR ;WE KNOW “GOD ALMIGHTY , WE KNOW THE SON ” BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT HAVE A NAME ,OR DOES HE ?  WHY YOU NOT SHOW IT TO US IN THE SCRIPTURES ,?

ONE MORE  QUESTION ;WHAT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT OR THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH ?

ONE MORE QUESTION ;WHY WAS THE TRINITY SECRET KEPT FROM THE TRUE BELIEVERS FOR SO LONG ; ? NOT EVEN THOUGHT BY JESUS CHRIST NOR HIS DISCIPLES ,WHY ?

carmel
    Participant

FIRST BEFORE YOU GOING TO FAR ;WE KNOW “GOD ALMIGHTY ,

Terraricca,

FIRST ANSWER:

NO ONE KNOWS GOD ALMIGHTY!

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW GOD ALMIGHTY!

BUT SINCE YOU KNOW GOD ALMIGHTY, ANSWER:

IS GOD A MALE?

IS GOD A FEMALE?

IS GOD BOTH MALE AND FEMALE?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Terraricca,

FIRST ANSWER:

NO ONE KNOWS GOD ALMIGHTY!

THEN WHAT AND WHO IS YOUR GOD ?
    FOR I KNOW MY GOD JEHOVAH/YAHWEH AND KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM ;IN FACT ALL THE THINGS HE GIVE ME TO KNOW ABOUT HIM ,

BUT YOU THINK LIKE A MAN FOR THE FLESH IS YOUR WAY ,NOT ME I LIVE BY THE SPIRIT

GOD IS NOT A MAN , YOU EVEN DON’T KNOW WHAT A MEN IS

carmel
    Participant

GOD IS NOT A MAN ,

Terraricca,

GOD WAS MAN IN JESUS FOR 33 YEARS, AND NOW HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND ALSO JESUS CHRIST FOR ETERNITY

SINCE YOU KNOW GOD ALMIGHTY, ANSWER:

IS GOD A MALE?

IS GOD A FEMALE?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charlesa href=”https://heavennet.net/forums/reply/749023/” title=”Reply To: JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?”>

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

your questions are man made ,why not ask if he his black or asian or oriental,or all mixed,and if he has dentures or cavities,and if their is a dentist near by where he lives ?

and Jesus is his son ,and so not God his father ,but you do not care ,it is all about you ,about what you think not what scriptures are saying ,

carmel
    Participant

your questions are man made ,

Terraricca,

Read hereunder:

Genesis 1 26: And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness:

27 And God created man to his own image: to the IMAGE OF GOD he created him: MALE AND FEMALE he created them.

SINCE GOD CREATED MAD IN HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS MALE AND FEMALE!

ANSWER:

IS GOD A MALE?

IS GOD A FEMALE?

Peace and love in Jesus

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

let make it worse ,i mean your delusion,SO GOD WOULD BE A MAN AS WELL RIGHT ?

OR A TRAVESTY LIKE HUMAN ?

IT ALSO CAN BE UNDERSTOOD IN THAT DELUSION OF YOURS THAT THE PEOPLE GOD TALK TO ARE ALSO ALL HUMANS EITHER SEX RIGHT ?

AND BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL HUMAN IN SOME FORM ;THEY NEED TO HAVE HUMAN FOOD AND DRINKS ,

BUT THEN HOW DO THEY HAVE THE POWERS TO CREATE ALL THE THINGS AND YET BE HUMANS ,AND CREATE HUMANS WITH DEPENDENCY TO OTHER HUMANS ???

HOW DID THEY DO ALL THAT ??? CARMEL HOW ?

HOW COULD YOU BRING gOD ALMIGHTY TO YOUR OWN LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE ? YOU CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE POSITION OF MAN AND YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND GOD’S WAYS OF CREATION ?

jammin
    Participant

Christ

is the only son of God.

he is like his father. he is equal with God phil 2.6. he is the Word of God.

he is supreme over all creation col 1.15-16

he is not created. he is a creator heb 1.8-10

if you do not believe these, you are not his disciple.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J,

Perhaps not your disciple.

But you do not know Who God is.

You confuse the anointing of Christ with the man Jesus

kerwin
    Participant

Jammin,

Christ

is the only son of God.

he is like his father. he is equal with God phil 2.6. he is the Word of God.

he is supreme over all creation col 1.15-16

he is not created. he is a creator heb 1.8-10

if you do not believe these, you are not his disciple.

All that tells me is that you are acting as if the book of Hebrews was written to Greeks even though you know it was written to Jews.

Matthew uses much the same type of interpretation method and yet you do not consider Jesus to be the nation of Israel even though Matthew quotes Hosea 11:1 when Jesus is called out of Egypt despite the fact Hosea is actually talking about the nation of Israel.

If you want to correctly understand a document addressed to Jews then think like those it is addressed to and not like a person of the modern day.

terraricca
    Participant

k

Matthew uses much the same type of interpretation method and yet you do not consider Jesus to be the nation of Israel even though Matthew quotes Hosea 11:1 when Jesus is called out of Egypt despite the fact Hosea is actually talking about the nation of Israel.

Hos 11:1 “When Israel was a child, I loved him,
    and out of Egypt I called my son.

how do you think your opinion can be justified in this scripture ?

kerwin
    Participant

T,

God called the nation of Israel out of Egypt. He appointed Mosses and Aaron to lead them.

Matthew used it because it was true of Jesus as well. I believe Matthew viewed it as a hidden meaning of God’s word.

terraricca
    Participant

K

Matthew used it because it was true of Jesus as well. I believe Matthew viewed it as a hidden meaning of God’s word.

Hos 11:1 “When Israel was a child, I loved him,
    and

out of Egypt I called my son.

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I believe I see what you mean as Thomas’ words “my Lord and my God” can be speaking of two different individuals. In that same way I see how the and could be speaking of a second entity. The context is not about the Messiah, in fact the translators did not even son as they tend to do when they believe it is Jesus’ title. The NET translators actually subtitled the passage due to its relationship to the Exodus.

Hosea 11:1-5New English Translation (NET Bible)
    Reversal of the Exodus: Return to Egypt and Exile in Assyria

11 When Israel was a young man, I loved him like a son,
    and I summoned my son out of Egypt.
    2 But the more I summoned them,
    the farther they departed from me.
    They sacrificed to the Baal idols
    and burned incense to images.
    3 Yet it was I who led Ephraim,
    I took them by the arm;
    but they did not acknowledge
    that I had healed them.
    4 I led them with leather cords,
    with leather ropes;
    I lifted the yoke from their neck,
    and gently fed them.
    5 They will return to Egypt!
    Assyria will rule over them
    because they refuse to repent!

Never the less Matthew found a hidden meaning to the words “out of Egypt I called my son” because it was true of Jesus and thus spoke to him about Jesus. This is a practice of both the book of Matthew and the book of Hebrews.

terraricca
    Participant

K

Never the less Matthew found a hidden meaning to the words “out of Egypt

i DO NOT SEE IT THAT WAY ,FOR I AM SURE MATTHEW WOULD NEITHER SEE IT YOUR WAY

kerwin
    Participant

T,

Matthew was speaking to Jews and so spoke in a way they understand. In short he was being a Jew to a Jew and not a Greek to a Greek.

terraricca
    Participant

K
    for my own info when do you think the gospel of Matthew was written ?

kerwin
    Participant

T,

Christians call it double fulfillment but the Jews actually had the PaRDeS methods of interpretation long before Christians came up with the double fulfillment teaching to explain the use of Scripture in the passage I mentioned and others.

Scripture can have a literal meaning, a meaning derived by reason, a comparative meaning, and/or a hidden meaning.

According to the PaRDeS approaches to exegesis, interpretation of Biblical texts in Judaism is realized through peshat (literal or plain meaning, lit. “plain” or “simple”), remez (deep meaning, lit. “hints”), derash (comparative meaning, from Hebrew darash—”to inquire” or “to seek”) and sod (hidden meaning or philosophy, lit. “secret” or “mystery”). The Midrash concentrates somewhat on remez but mostly on derash (Some thinkers divide PaRDeS into pshat, remez, din (law) and sod. In this understanding, midrash aggada deals with remez and midrash halakha deals with din).

I do not require it to figure it out because I have examples of it in Scripture and can figure out how the writer came up with it by using the reasoning God gave me with the direction of the Holy Spirit. Many times I just look to see if I have come up with a new idea or one that has been around for a long time. New ideas are questionable ideas though it is possible it is old but I can find no record of it.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash

Viewing 20 posts - 17,721 through 17,740 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account