JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,701 through 17,720 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

What trinity was this??

Nick,

IGNORE THE TRINITY SINCE YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN IT!

Too many ” therefores” and not enough fact.

THERE’S MORE THAN YOU THINK!

ALL WHAT I WROTE ARE SCRIPTURAL, AND ALSO REVEALED BY GOD HIMSELF NOT MANY YEARS AGO!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    And when did God speak about any trinity?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    God has never taught about a trinity
    Men have.

Should you prefer their teachings?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Word is the Spirit of the Son

carmel
    Participant

God has never taught about a trinity
    Men have.

Should you prefer their teachings?

Nick,

I prefer my own understanding!

I don’t want to discuss the trinity doctrine, but I tell you this and reflect on it!

Our reproduction process itself is a trinity process:

GOD   MALE   FEMALE      FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT

GOD      creator of souls

MAN      MEDIATOR,the CHANNEL between GOD, HEAVEN, and WOMAN, EARTH, to insert souls through his SEED!

WOMAN     mother earth who gives life to carnal creatures!

These three are united and equal in one process, the act of sexual love!

DON’T YOU AGREE THAT IT IS A TRIUNE ACT OF LOVE?

THEREFORE THREE SEPARATE ENTITIES, GOD SPIRIT,    MAN SOUL,    WOMAN FLESH     ARE ONE, AND IN THE SAME TIME ALSO THREE?

AND PRODUCE AT LEAST A CREATURE  IN SPIRIT, SOUL and FLESH?

AND ON THE LAST DAY THESE THREE BECOME ONE WHOLE KINGDOM IN SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY , THE ABODE OF GOD THE FATHER?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

The Word is the Spirit of the Son

Nick,

THE WORD was with God in the beginning so HE WAS A SPIRIT WITHIN AND AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE FATHER’S SPIRIT!

THE WORD WAS THE SON’S SPIRIT since only the son was in the Father’s bosom!

THE WORD, THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE LAMB OF GOD LEFT THE FATHER BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD AND CREATED ALL!

Rev. 13:8 And all the dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb,

WHICH WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD

YOU KNOW THE REST IN MY PREVIOUS POST

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

The KJV version gives a false impression in Rev 13

Compare the similar verse in Rev 17

God never taught about any trinity but you dare to?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

“I prefer my own understanding!”

A very revealing statement

carmel
    Participant

A very revealing statement

Nick,

OBVIOUS:

Psalm 118:DRB

97 O how have I loved thy law, O Lord! it is MY MEDITATION ALL THE DAY .

98 Through thy commandment, YOU MADE ME WISER THAN MY ENEMIES:FOR IT IS EVER WITH ME .

99 I HAVE UNDERSTOOD MORE THAN MY TEACHERS: because thy testimonies are MY MEDITATIONS.

100 I HAVE HAD UNDERSTANDING ABOVE ANCIENTS: because I have sought YOUR COMMANDMENTS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Yeah right.

But why worship a babylonian trinity when it offends the God of Israel to do so?

carmel
    Participant

But why worship a babylonian trinity when it offends the God of Israel to do so?

Nick,

Scripture itself never affirmed thatGOD IS A PERSON SIMPLY ONE! and one doesn’t affirm that it isn’t also THREE SPIRITS

NOW it seems to me that you are not comfortable to discuss the THREAD since you are stuck on the trinity doctrine, which has nothing that vital for salvation!

I tell you something new regarding trin1ty!

IT WAS REVEALED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THAT WHATEVER GOD CREATES MUST BE COMPOSED OF A TRIUNE SPIRIT PROCESS!

TAKE FOR INSTANT SATAN! A SINGLE SPIRIT EX LUCIFER

THE WORLD ITSELF IS SATANIC EX LUCIFER

MAN,CARNAL WISE, IS ALSO SATANIC EX LUCIFER!

SO LUCIFER WAS COMPOSED OUT OF THE FIRST PRIMORDIAL TRIUNE SPIRIT!

HE REBELLED,HE WANTED TO ENTER INTO A BATTLE FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF MAN! AND BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH GOD BUT NEGATIVE!WITH THE HOPE TO OVER RULE THE ALMIGHTY IN THE HEAVENS! LUCIFER’S SELF LOVE, AND PRIDE!

SO LUCIFER’S TRIUNE PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT

AND GOD’S TRIUNE SPIRIT THE WORD TOGETHER REFORMED AND CREATED OUR MATERIAL WORLD!

IT IS VITAL TO REALIZE THAT LUCIFER’S POWER WAS NOT HIS, IT WAS THE WORD FROM WITHIN HIM!

SO ALTHOUGH LUCIFER OWNED THE WORLD,THROUGHOUT, IN FACT IT WAS THE WORD FROM WITHIN HIM THAT WAS DOING ALL!

THIS WAS JUSTIFIED ON THE CROSS, AND JESUS THE WORD IN FLESH WAS SUBJECT TO BE KILLED BY SATAN’S SPIRIT OF DEATH, BUT ONLY FOR THE WORD JESUS’ SPIRIT, FROM WITHIN SATAN HIMSELF HIDDEN IN HIM SINCE HIS CREATION BY THE WORDTO COME OUT OF SATAN, ENTER JESUS FLESH BODY, GIVE LIFE TO BOTH TO THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS IN ORDER TO CARRY ON HIS SPIRITUAL PROCESS,RESURRECT AGAIN AFTER THREE DAYS, AND FOR JESUS’ SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRIT, TO ACQUIRE JESUS FLESH BODY IN THAT INSTANT THAT SATAN’S DEATH SPIRIT ENTERED JESUS’SOUL TO TAKE HIM TO HELL!

SO JESUS’ SPIRIT, THE WORD ERADICATED SATAN’S SPIRIT FROM WITHIN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF CREATION ETERNALLY, AND THROUGH CREATION SOULS ARE PRODUCED AND CONTINUOUSLY ENTERING HUMANS’FLESH BODY CLEAN!

WITH THIS PROCESS GOD IS BACK AGAIN WERE HE WAS IN ADAM, WHICH MEANS THAT SOULS, NOT FLESH BODIES ARE FREE AS ADAM WAS WHEN HE WAS CREATED AND ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL,THEY MUST OPT TO LIVE EITHER ACCORDING TO THE MORTAL FLESH EX , SATANIC SUBSTANCE OR ACCORDING TO THE WORD WITHIN THEIR SOULS, JESUS CHRIST!

THE BATTLE NOW IS FOR THE ACTUAL SOULS TO BE SAVED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

BUT THIS TIME THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IN MARY SINCE AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST, THAT MARY’S SOULS IS ALSO THE WORD JESUS’ SPIRIT!

THE REASON THAT JESUS GAVE THEM ALL TO MARY, WHEN HE SAID WOMAN HERE IS YOUR SON

SO AT THE END SHE/HE WILL CRUSH HIS HEAD MARY/JESUS WILL CRUSH HIS HEAD!

THE WORD WILL CRUSH HIS/HER HEAD!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

More babylonian folly?

Proclaimer
    Participant

@Carmel

The Trinity is Babylon/Confusion.

Jesus said: “eternal life is this, that they may know the ONLY true God AND Jesus whom HE has sent.

Jesus did not say: “eternal life is this, to know the only true God, the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

The first is the words of eternal life. The latter is not, yet many are drunk on those words.

carmel
    Participant

The Trinity is Babylon/Confusion.

t8,

The TRINITY is not Babylon Confusion!

THE TITLE PERSONS ARE!

BECAUSE ONCE WE CALL GOD THREE PERSONS, AUTOMATICALLY WE WOULD SEPARATE THE TRINITY INTO THREE GODS!

SO GOD CANNOT BE THREE INDIVIDUAL PERSONS, BUT A TRIUNE SPIRIT,and IN THE SAME TIME THREE DISTINCT SPIRITS WITHOUT LOOSING THEIR TRIUNE POWER YES

LIKE WHEN WE SAY TRIANGLE ONE UNIT COMPOSED OF THREE ANGLES!THREE SIDES, AND THREE POINTS!

NOW READ THESE PIECES OF REVELATIONS BY GOD HIMSELF:

Here is revealed to you, O men, most clearly the fact of the HOLY TRINITY! Because it is a HOLY, therefore a PERFECT TRINITY – perfect in itself and concordant in every impulse manifestation – everything is therefore perfect in My infinite eternal creation. My Creation would neither be infinite, nor eternal, without the ABSOLUTE PERFECT TRINITY. Hence the absolute oneness of MY TRINITARIAN CREATION in and out of ITSELF extending into infinity.

Now, the SPHERE OF PERFECTION OF MY HOLY TRINITY, or MY KINGDOM OF ETERNAL LOVE – i.e. MY HEAVENS – was not separated from the trinity sphere of My first-created Spirit Satana who had meanwhile become My Counterpole. Thus, the spirits of the two trinity spheres were working side by side and among each other; true love and self-love met one another, this situation in My Heavens turning out to be a test for all spirits issued from true, perfect love.

SPECIFICALLY THERE AREN’T BOTH THE WORD TRINITY , AND ONE PERSON WRITTEN, AND THE WORD ONE IS A DEFINITELY COMPOUND!

BUT THERE’S ENOUGH VERSES, STATEMENTS, AND WHOLE PARAGRAPHS WHICH CONFIRM BOTH THAT A TRINITY PROCESS IS A FACT, AND ALSO THAT THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE REFERRED TO AS GOD! THIS THOUGH, IT’S IN NO WAY MEANS THAT THERE ARE THREE GODS, BUT IT SIMPLY PROVES THAT GOD FUNCTIONED EQUALLY IN ALL THREE OF THEM UNDER THEIR RESPECTIVE TITLE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

More babylonian folly?

Nick,

YOUR POOR POSTS ARE A CONFIRMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING FROM MY POSTS!

SO IT’S NO USE THAT YOU KEEP POSTING, UNLESS YOU REFER TO A PARTICULAR STATEMENT AND CONTRADICT ME USING SCRIPTURE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

You are right.

Wallowing in the ideas of men is not my first choice

carmel
    Participant

Wallowing in the ideas of men is not my first choice

Nick,

IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS WHAT YOUR INTEREST IS:

SIMPLY EXPAND YOUR NUMBER OF POSTS!

HA HA HA !

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Try to include some of the unadulterated words of God in your posts.

They usually just represent your own thoughts about the Word

jammin
    Participant

until now, most people can not accept that Christ is the Word of God (rev 19.13, john 1.1). most people can not accept that he is EQUAL with God by nature (phil 2.6). most people can not accept that he is the ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD!

Matthew 25:31-33;41-46

“Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son…….Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. “

carmel
    Participant

They usually just represent your own thoughts about the Word

Nick,

Can you be a bit specific?

HOW ON EARTH WOULD I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE REFERRING TO?

ALL WHAT I STATED ARE DISCERNED AS SUCH TO ME!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 17,701 through 17,720 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account