JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,681 through 17,700 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

The word was God

not is

carmel
    Participant

The word was God

not is

Nick,

THE WORD WAS GOD, IN THE BEGINNING!

BUT NOW THE WORD IS GOD!

SINCE,

SINCE THEN THE WORD CREATED EVERYTHING ,

WAS BORN AS HIS MOTHER FIRST,  AS HER SOUL  THOUGH!

THEN THE WORD BECAME FLESH, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS’SOUL,

DIED, AND GLORIFIED AS GOD MAN, GOD AND JESUS CHRIST!

AND IS ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER,

WAITING FOR THE FATHER TO PUT JESUS’ ENEMIES AS HIS FOOTSTOOL, BY THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH MARY! SINCE MARY’S SOUL IS ALSO THE WORD!

SO MARY IS BATTLING WITH SATAN NOW, JESUS IS JUST WAITING FOR MARY TO CRUSH SATAN’S HEAD! OBVIOUS BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!

MARY WAS GIVEN ALL SOULS BY JESUS FROM THE CROSS!

THEN THE WORD WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED ALL !

AND ALMIGHTY GOD

WOULD BECOME BOTH MALE AND FEMALE, IN JESUS AND MARY!

BOTH THROUGH THE WORD, THE SON’S SPIRIT! THE HOLY TRINITY IN THE SON!

SO THE FATHER WOULD BE BOTH IN JESUS!  THE WORD! FLESH! THE HOLY TRINITY IN  THE SON! THEREFORE THE ENTIRE FLESH

AND  IN MARY! THE WORD! THE SOUL! THE HOLY TRINITY IN THE SON! THEREFORE THE ENTIRE SOULS

SO HE WOULD BE ALL IN ALL

ALL SPIRITS OF THE FATHER IN ALL FLESH AND SOULS! OF THE SON! THE KINGDOM OF THE SON!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Of course the Word was not Jesus in the beginning

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Mary’s soul is the Word?
    Fanciful stuff

carmel
    Participant

Mary’s soul is the Word?
    Fanciful stuff

Nick,

READ: John 1:3 <span style=”color: #001320;”>All things were made by him: and without him was made noth</span>ing that was made.

SO THE WORD CREATED MARY FIRST IN ORDER FOR THE WORD TO BECOME FLESH!

TO CLARIFY:

THE WORD, OBVIOUS A SPIRIT, TO BE EXACT THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE HOLY TRINITY, LEFT THE FATHER, CREATED ALL, ENTERED IN MARY’S MOTHER’S WOMB  ON CONCEPTION AS HER SOUL, AND CREATED HER FIRST!

IT IS ALL HEREUNDER:

1 Corinthians 11:<span style=”color: #001320;”>The man (SYMBOLICALLY THE WORD)indeed ought not to cover his head, because HE (THE WORD)IS THE IMAGE AND THE GLORY OF GOD; but the woman MARY is the glory of the man THE WORD. </span><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>8</b></span><span style=”color: #001320;”>For the man THE WORD is not of the woman,MARY, but the woman MARY of the man.THE WORD, </span><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>9</b></span><span style=”color: #001320;”>For the man THE WORD was not created for the woman,MARY  but the woman MARY for the man. THE WORD</span><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>10</b></span><span style=”color: #001320;”>Therefore ought the woman MARY to have a power over her head, because of the angels.MARY’S FLESH BODY IS OF ALL GENERATIONS  </span><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>11</b></span><span style=”color: #001320;”>But yet neither is the man THE WORD without the woman,MARY  nor the woman MARY without the man,THE WORD  in the Lord. JESUS CHRIST </span><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>12</b></span><span style=”color: #001320;”>For as the woman MARY is of the man, THE WORD so also is the man THE WORD by the woman: MARY but all things of God. REGARDING JESUS CHRIST!</span>

NOW REGARDING MARY IT IS CONFIRMED ALSO IN LUKE 1:46
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord.      SO HER SOUL IS THE WORD</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>47</b></span>And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.  HER SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>48</b></span>Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth ALL GENERATIONS  shall call me blessed.HER BODY IS OF ALL GENERATIONS, BOTH HEAVEN’S AND EARTH’S THIS IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO ACQUIRE WITHIN HIS BODY ALL THE SUBSTANCES OF ALL GENERATIONS SO HE COULD REDEEM ALL!</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>49</b></span>Because he that is mighty, hath done great things to me; and holy is his name.</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”><span class=”reftext” style=”color: #0092f2;”><b>50</b></span>And his mercy is from generation unto generations, to them that fear him.  CLEAR :THROUGH HIS DEATH GOD IN JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD, SUPPLIED HIS MERCY  TO ALL GENERATIONS!</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>THEREFORE HE IS THE FATHER OF MERCY TO ALL GENERATIONS!</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”></p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>TO CONCLUDE:</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>THE WORD IS BOTH MARY’S SOUL AND JESUS’ FLESH BODY!</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>SO THE WORD IS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>Genesis 1:27 And God created MAN (THE WORD )to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>ALL BY HIM ALL IN HIM ALL FOR HIM!</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>Peace and love in Jesus</p>
    <p class=”reg” style=”color: #001320;”>Charles</p>

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

More nonsense.

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

Post in the text window and see if that gets rid of the internet codes. You do that by selecting the text tab that is next to the visual one on the left top side of the post you are making.

Also always include a link so you do not take credit for someone else words.

terraricca
    Participant

n

{

Hi T,

Indeed the anointed son of Mary is the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

But he was an ordinary man till that anointing was given at the Jordan.}

IF jESUS WAS AN ORDINARY MAN ;THEN YOU DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHAT IS A ORDINARY MAN ,YOU ARE LOOKING IN SCRIPTURES WITH YOUR OWN REFLECTION AND BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN IS REAL LIKE YOU ARE THINKING ,BUT SCRIPTURES MADE SURE THAT HE IS IN NO WAY A ORDINARY MAN ,

kerwin
    Participant

T,

Scripture state Jesus is a human being. It does not literally state anything else. Some interpret certain Scripture to support their claim he existed and was not a human being before he was conceived and/or after he died.

Scripture does not say he was ordinary. It essentially calls him the first among equals. He was at the least tempted to an equal extent to that of every other human, perhaps to a greater extent than all others as he had more power.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T and KW,

Did he have special advantages over his human fellows?

If so why did he say we would do greater things than he did?

terraricca
    Participant

N AND K

NO HUMAN FATHER  FOR  ONE;

AND ALL THE SCRIPTURES WHERE YOU CLAIM THAT JESUS LIED WHEN HE SAYS THAT HE CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ,

I CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU PLAY THE UNBELIEVER CARD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Do you hear the Spirit of Christ in Jesus yet?

carmel
    Participant

Mary’s soul is the Word?
    Fanciful stuff

Nick,

READ: John 1:3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

TO CLARIFY:

THE WORD, OBVIOUS A SPIRIT, TO BE EXACT THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE HOLY TRINITY, LEFT THE FATHER, CREATED ALL, ENTERED IN MARY’S MOTHER’S WOMB ON CONCEPTION AS HER SOUL, AND CREATED HER FIRST!

IT IS ALL HEREUNDER:

1 Corinthians 11:The man (SYMBOLICALLY THE WORD)indeed ought not to cover his head, because HE (THE WORD)IS THE IMAGE AND THE GLORY OF GOD; but the woman MARY is the glory of the man THE WORD. <span class=””reftext””><b>8</b></span>For the man THE WORD is not of the woman,MARY, but the woman MARY of the man.THE WORD, <span class=””reftext””><b>9</b></span>For the man THE WORD was not created for the woman,MARY but the woman MARY for the man. THE WORD<span class=””reftext””><b>10</b></span>Therefore ought the woman MARY to have a power over her head, because of the angels.MARY’S FLESH BODY IS OF ALL GENERATIONS <span class=””reftext””><b>11</b></span>But yet neither is the man THE WORD without the woman,MARY nor the woman MARY without the man,THE WORD in the Lord. JESUS CHRIST <span class=””reftext””><b>12</b></span>For as the woman MARY is of the man, THE WORD so also is the man THE WORD by the woman: MARY but all things of God. REGARDING JESUS CHRIST!

<p class=””reg””>And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. SO HER SOUL IS THE WORD</p>
    <p class=””reg””><span class=””reftext””><b>47</b></span>And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. HER SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT</p>
    <p class=””reg””><span class=””reftext””><b>48</b></span>Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth ALL GENERATIONS shall call me blessed.HER BODY IS OF ALL GENERATIONS, BOTH HEAVEN’S AND EARTH’S THIS IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO ACQUIRE WITHIN HIS BODY ALL THE SUBSTANCES OF ALL GENERATIONS SO HE COULD REDEEM ALL!</p>
    <p class=””reg””><span class=””reftext””><b>49</b></span>Because he that is mighty, hath done great things to me; and holy is his name.</p>
    <p class=””reg””><span class=””reftext””><b>50</b></span>And his mercy is from generation unto generations, to them that fear him. CLEAR :THROUGH HIS DEATH GOD IN JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD, SUPPLIED HIS MERCY TO ALL GENERATIONS!</p>
    <p class=””reg””>THEREFORE HE IS THE FATHER OF MERCY TO ALL GENERATIONS!</p>
    <p class=””reg””>TO CONCLUDE:</p>
    <p class=””reg””>THE WORD IS BOTH MARY’S SOUL AND JESUS’ FLESH BODY!</p>
    <p class=””reg””>SO THE WORD IS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE</p>
    <p class=””reg””>Genesis 1:27 And God created MAN (THE WORD )to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.</p>
    <p class=””reg””>ALL BY HIM ALL IN HIM ALL FOR HIM!</p>
    <p class=””reg””>Peace and love in Jesus</p>
    <p class=””reg””>Charles</p>

carmel
    Participant

Kerwin,

Thanks, but it didn’t work out!

carmel
    Participant

Mary’s soul is the Word?
    Fanciful stuff

Nick,

READ: John 1:3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

TO CLARIFY:

THE WORD, OBVIOUS A SPIRIT, TO BE EXACT THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE HOLY TRINITY, LEFT THE FATHER, CREATED ALL, ENTERED IN MARY’S MOTHER’S WOMB ON CONCEPTION AS HER SOUL, AND CREATED HER FIRST!

IT IS ALL HEREUNDER:

1 Corinthians 11:7 The man (SYMBOLICALLY THE WORD)indeed ought not to cover his head, because HE (THE WORD)IS THE IMAGE AND THE GLORY OF GOD; but the woman MARY is the glory of the man THE WORD.8 For the man THE WORD is not of the woman,MARY, but the woman MARY of the man.THE WORD,9 For the man THE WORD was not created for the woman,MARY but the woman MARY for the man. THE WORD 10Therefore ought the woman MARY to have a power over her head, because of the angels.MARY’S FLESH BODY IS OF ALL GENERATIONS 11 But yet neither is the man THE WORD without the woman,MARY nor the woman MARY without the man,THE WORD in the Lord. JESUS CHRIST 12 For as the woman MARY is of the man, THE WORD so also is the man THE WORD by the woman: MARY but all things of God. REGARDING JESUS CHRIST!

And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. SO HER SOUL IS THE WORD

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. HER SPIRIT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT

Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth ALL GENERATIONS shall call me blessed.HER BODY IS OF ALL GENERATIONS, BOTH HEAVEN’S AND EARTH’S THEN JESUS ACQUIRED WITHIN HIS BODY ALL THE SUBSTANCES OF ALL GENERATIONS AND HE REDEEMED ALL FIRST THROUGH HIS HOLY LIFE,WHEN HE DISSOLVED ALL EVIL SPIRITS FROM WITHIN, THEN ON THE CROSS AS AN INNOCENT WITHOUT ANY TRACE OF SIN!

Because he that is mighty, hath done great things to me; and holy is his name.

And his mercy is from generations unto generations, to them that fear him. CLEAR :THROUGH HIS DEATH GOD IN JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD, SUPPLIED HIS MERCY TO ALL GENERATIONS!

THEREFORE HE IS THE FATHER OF MERCY TO ALL GENERATIONS!

SO THE WORD IS BOTH MARY’S SOUL AND JESUS’ FLESH BODY! BOTH MALE AND FEMALE

Genesis 1:27 And God created MAN (THE WORD )to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

What trinity was this??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Too many ” therefores” and not enough fact.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi T and KW,

Did he have special advantages over his human fellows?

If so why did he say we would do greater things than he did?

He had more knowledge than I do which he demonstrated to the world when her was but 12 years old.
    He was also given the power to perform miracles that I have not been given the power to do.
    His faith was perfect while at best I have but little faith.
    Never the less all men are created equal and I have to acquire these things through faith in him.

kerwin
    Participant

T,

N AND K

NO HUMAN FATHER FOR ONE;

AND ALL THE SCRIPTURES WHERE YOU CLAIM THAT JESUS LIED WHEN HE SAYS THAT HE CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ,

I CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU PLAY THE UNBELIEVER CARD

Technically identical female twins have no human father as they are formed by the fission of the parent organism and not by fusion of a male and female gamete. Since you do not regard that technicality as important then why do you regard the technicality you mention as important since the bottom line in both cases is that child is a human being.

I believe what Jesus meant when he said he came from down from heaven and you do not so you have come to believe it means something else. I believe he came down from heaven because he is a good and perfect gift and all good and perfect gifts come from God who is in heaven.

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

Ask t8.

Viewing 20 posts - 17,681 through 17,700 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account