JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,141 through 16,160 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Journey,

Humans are made from their mother and fathers genes packed into bundles called chromosomes..

Except for some odd cases that is correct. One of the more common is monozygotic whose dna comes from the parent twin.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 22 2014,14:57)
    Hi j42,
    Is scripture not enough?
    Is it not the ultimate test?

Nick.

Yes; scripture is enough for believers,
    but many non believers need evidence.
    Like the jews,and other religions.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi j42,
    Is scripture not enough?

Nick

No offence, but we are on different frequencies here.
    You did not understand a single thing I explained to you.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,   2 Maccabees 2:4-8

4 It was also contained in the same writing, how the prophet, being warned by God,
    commanded that the tabernacle and the ark should accompany him, till he came
    forth to the mountain where Moses went up, and saw the inheritance of God.

5 And when Jeremias came thither he found a hollow cave:
    and he carried in thither the tabernacle, and the ark
    and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door.
    6 Then some of them that followed him, came up
    to mark the place: but they could not find it.

7 And when Jeremias perceived it, he blamed them, saying:
    The place shall be unknown, till God gather together
    the congregation of the people, and receive them to mercy

8 And then the LORD will shew these things, and the majesty of the LORD shall appear,
    and there shall be a cloud as it was also shewed to Moses, and he shewed it
    when Solomon prayed that the place might be sanctified to the great God.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2014,20:16)
    Hi,
    The Spirit of God creates[ps 104]
    Man was created and Jesus was a man.

The Spirit of God was his father too.

He is the Son of God, Nick…….. not the Son of the Holy Spirit of God.

God caused Mary to become pregnant VIA His Holy Spirit, but God Himself is Jesus' Father.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 22 2014,14:12)
    Hi J42,
    The Holy Spirit fully represents God and is God.
    We do not try to separate God from His Spirit any more that we separate a man from his spirit.
    God is spirit.
    Acts 5.3-4

Nick………….This is true, the Holy Spirit, is the LORD (YAHWEH) who is OUR GOD'S SPIRIT, and if that Spirit dwell in a person then they ARE A SPIRITUAL SON of GOD also, Just as Jesus is.

All flesh is also of GOD and can be consider son of God even in a physical sense to, Just as Jesus said, when he told his disciples, before they had received the holy Spirit, pray this way   OUR FATHER who art in heaven……..> , and again, Will not your Father who is  in heaven give them of his Spirit, who ask for it., and again he tells Mary, go and tell them i am going to My Father and “YOUR” Father MY GOD and “YOUR” God. all of this was done before the Holy Spirit was made available to all flesh, on the day of Pentecost>

Many here do not believe our God who IS SPIRIT and was actually “IN” Jesus, no matter how many times he said he was, They try to make Jesus the God who was “IN” him and that is EXACTLY What Satan wants them to do.

They can not understand it , Paul said that this was the great “Mystery”, it what HOW GOD THE FATHER WAS “IN” JESUS. He know Jesus was not GOD, not now or ever was. These people have fallen for the Biggest LIE ever fostered on humanity, it is exactly what Satan want them to believe>

Satan Hate all mankind , because of their position given them by God. AS Hebrews says, “What is man (mankind) that thou art mindful of him or the son of man, that so kind to him(mankind) you should be, you have made him a little lower then the angels , But you have Crowned him with GLORY and HONOR, and have put “ALL” Thing under his (mankind's) feet, and in that it says “ALL THINGS”, there is “NOTHING” That is not under his (mankind's) feet,  But we do not “YET” (or Now) see “ALL” things under his (mankind's) feet, but what do we see?, we see Jesus Christ (who is another man from mankind) who was made a little lower then the angels for the tasting of death like we do, “NOW” Crowned with Glory and Honor and all things are “NOW” under his feet.

The first MAN to attained to that God intended God for all human KIND. SATAN hates all of mankind because of what God has given to us, He hates all of mankind, and that included Jesus, and he does not want us to see our potential in Christ Jesus , so he immediately after Jesus  ascended,  started this false teaching of Jesus being DIFFERENT then the Rest of humanity, he first used the GNOSTIC”S to start to create this “DOCTRINE of SEPARATION”, which created a Jesus who was different then the rest of Humanity , it has worked,  and nearly all Christendom has bought this great iniquity which works in the children of disobedience. “THOU SHALL HAVE “NO' OTHER GOD BESIDES ME”. 

This LIE of making Jesus a Preexisting God and completely different then the rest of human kind,  is exactly what Satan, and his Messenger wants us to believe. But God has granted a few who LOVE the TRUTH to see though it.

2 Ths 2. Because they received not the “LOVE of THE TRUTH”, GOD has sent then a deluding Spirit in order for then to “BELIEVE a LIE”.  That LIE is that Jesus Preexisted his berth and is a God, that he is “DIFFERENT” then we are.  But thanks be to God the Father, because He has granted some the ability to see through it.

peace and love to you and yours Nick…………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 21 2014,19:51)
    So, technology has shown us the makeup of what is in that blood found on the ark of the covenant,
    and it proves that from this human blood sample, which is supposed to be dead blood, it is in fact still alive,
    and therefore can still be tested.

Hi journey,

I watched part 1 and 2 of the “living blood” video.

The “technical evidence” was provided by a guy who seemed to be sitting in front of some 1950's scientific equipment, who then showed us a slide under a microscope of some unidentifiable black dots bouncing around – as if the slide was being vibrated.

He produced no other scientific evidence of these so-called “source of life” black dots that remain alive forever in white blood cells.

Mr. Wyatt showed no evidence of even finding the ark of the covenant – only his word for it.

He showed no evidence of where this blood actually came from (no photos or videos of him uncovering the ark and scraping off any blood).

And he didn't even name the Israeli lab that did the blood tests – he called it “such and such” lab.

So you and he are asking us to believe, on this one guy's word, that he alone discovered the ark of the covenant, and that it didn't even make the news in Israel – let alone the entire world.  I can't imagine the Israelis suppressing evidence that would vindicate, if not their God, at least the Jewish story of history as recorded by Jewish writers.

And you're asking us to believe that this ark was, for some reason, placed by God Himself under the spot where Jesus was crucified – just so some of Jesus' blood would run down through a crack in the earth (which later disappeared) and settle on that ark.  And that when God caused this ark and blood to finally be found by this one man, he would take it to a lab he can't name, where they somehow proved the blood was alive, had 24 chromosomes, and indeed belonged to Jesus Christ himself.  But then they covered up all that earth-shaking news, and all that is left is this one guy going around telling people it happened.

There are just too many riddles, and not near enough solid evidence to support the claims this guy is making.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2014,21:12)
    Hi J42,

1. The Holy Spirit fully represents God and is God.

2. We do not try to separate God from His Spirit any more that we separate a man from his spirit.

3. God is spirit.
    Acts 5.3-4

1. The Holy Spirit is OF God, Nick.

2. Nor do we say that the father of YOUR son is “the spirit of Nick”. Or the “sperm of Nick”. Or the “love of Nick”.

All of these things you POSSESS may have been involved in the creation of your son, but “NICK” is his father – not the various things you possess.

3. Try reading verse 9 for a better understanding of lying to the Spirit of the Lord.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 21 2014,21:38)
    Mike,
    Can I have a discussion with you on this?
    at least I'll get some reasons from you why you might disagree or agree.
    Can you move this subject somewhere else?
    This guy is trying to act too mysterious for me,
    I can't have a decent conversation with him.

journey,

I see you already started another thread on Wyatt's findings.  If there is CONCRETE evidence of his claims on those videos, I'll give them a once-over.  Is there?

As for Nick, I don't know what to tell you.  It is indeed hard to have a decent scriptural discussion with him, for his core beliefs are always shrouded in mystery.  But he has a good knowledge of scripture, and once in a rare while, a true gem will emerge from his endless parade of empty prattle.

I suggest you just ignore the other 99% of his posts, which are nothing but condescending quips apparently designed to show his superiority, and our inferiority.  That's what I do.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 22 2014,02:45)
    4 ……till he came forth to the mountain where Moses went up, and saw the inheritance of God.

5 And when Jeremias came thither he found a hollow cave:
    and he carried in thither the tabernacle, and the ark
    ……

Unless Jesus was crucified on the mountain where Moses died, Mr. Wyatt's story doesn't match the Maccabees account.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 22 2014,15:35)

Hi j42,
    Is scripture not enough?

Nick.

wakeup.

Wakeup……There in lies the problem many believe suppositions of men and have no evidence to support their claims. But what does scriptures say REAL FAITH is .

Faith “IS” the substance of things “HOPED for, The “EVIDENCE” of things not seen.

Wakeup did you see the Word EVIDENCE there Wakeup. Now this is the true meaning of the word Faith, not what you read in the dictionary, because it excludes the word “EVIDENCE” but scripture includes it.

peace and love to you and yours……………………..gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 23 2014,03:36)

Hi j42,
    Is scripture not enough?

Nick.

wakeup.

Wakeup……There in lies the problem many believe suppositions of men and have no evidence to support their claims. But what does scriptures say REAL FAITH is .

Faith “IS” the substance of things “HOPED for, The “EVIDENCE” of things not seen.    

Wakeup did you see the Word EVIDENCE there Wakeup. Now this is the  true meaning  of the word Faith, not what you read in the dictionary, because it excludes the word “EVIDENCE” but scripture includes it.

Gene B.

You are not concentrating.
    I did not say that true believers need any evidence.
    But the non believing gentiles do.

Jesus had to authenticate Himslef by showing miracles.
    That can be seen with the eye.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

I have my flash turned off since it is a security risk for my computer. Give me some details about the vidios you are posting and why I should let them and the sites they are at inside my secured area.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 22 2014,22:36)

Hi j42,
    Is scripture not enough?

Nick.

wakeup.

Wakeup did you see the Word EVIDENCE there Wakeup. Now this is the  true meaning  of the word Faith, not what you read in the dictionary, because it excludes the word “EVIDENCE” but scripture includes it.

Gene,

Excellent argument of why a dictionary definition is flawed.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 22 2014,10:20)
    Journey,

Humans are made from their mother and fathers genes packed into bundles called chromosomes..

Except for some odd cases that is correct. One of the more common is monozygotic whose dna comes from the parent twin.

Journey,

Basically Jesus would be equivalent to being Mary's monozygotic twin that had a mutation changing one of his x chromosomes to a y and being conceived from one of her adult cells.

God is after all a technician beyond compare.

None of his non-existent dna was required for the miracle of Jesus' conception as Jesus was 100% made from the Seed of David. Mary being that Seed.

The AV of the KJV teaches that Jesus was made from the seed of David as of the flesh in Roman 1:3 and made of a woman in Galatians 4:4.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 23 2014,04:45)

kerwin
    Participant

Journey,

I have heard nothing about the ark of the covenant being found. Have you tested the spirit of that claim?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,141 through 16,160 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account