JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,641 through 14,660 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life,AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

anything that is going through NOSTRILS IS AIR OR OXYGEN ;GOT IT ???

————–

Terraricca,

NO!

AS FAR AS THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES ME, GOD IS A SPIRIT, AND ONLY HIS SPIRIT GIVES LIFE!

AND IF ADAM WAS A MAN AND BECAME A LIVING SOUL THROUGH THE BREATH OF LIFE FROM GOD,HE DEFINITELY RECEIVED A SPIRIT WITHIN HIM!

ALSO ADAM HAD NO, NOSTRILS, LUNGS OR ANYTHING SUBJECT TO CARNAL MORTAL WORLD, SINCE HE WAS TAKEN TO LIVE IN PARADISE, SUBJECT TO A SPIRITUAL ETERNAL LIFE!

ALSO AS SOON AS ADAM SINNED AND DIED SPIRITUALLY,  HE WAS THROWN OUT OF PARADISE, AND BECAME SUBJECT TO A CARNAL MORTAL WORLD,HE WAS NO MORE A LIVING SOUL, BUT BECAME A LIVING BEING, IN FLESH AND BLOOD ONLY!

Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him: Let the dead bury their dead:

NOTHING ELSE!

GOT IT?

NOW READ HEREUNDER:

John 20: 22 When he had said this, HE BREATHED ON THEM;AND SAID TO THEM:

RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST;

THE ABOVE TO LEAVE NO DOUBTS THAT JESUS IS IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER!

THEREFORE THE TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 10 2013,03:08)

terraricca,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life,AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

anything that is going through NOSTRILS IS AIR OR OXYGEN ;GOT IT ???

————–

Terraricca,

NO!

AS FAR AS THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHES ME, GOD IS A SPIRIT, AND ONLY HIS SPIRIT GIVES LIFE!

AND IF ADAM WAS A MAN AND BECAME A LIVING SOUL THROUGH THE BREATH OF LIFE FROM GOD,HE DEFINITELY RECEIVED A SPIRIT WITHIN HIM!

ALSO ADAM HAD NO, NOSTRILS, LUNGS OR ANYTHING SUBJECT TO CARNAL MORTAL WORLD, SINCE HE WAS TAKEN TO LIVE IN PARADISE, SUBJECT TO A SPIRITUAL ETERNAL LIFE!

ALSO AS SOON AS ADAM SINNED AND DIED SPIRITUALLY,  HE WAS THROWN OUT OF PARADISE, AND BECAME SUBJECT TO A CARNAL MORTAL WORLD,HE WAS NO MORE A LIVING SOUL, BUT BECAME A LIVING BEING, IN FLESH AND BLOOD ONLY!

Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him: Let the dead bury their dead:

NOTHING ELSE!

GOT IT?

NOW READ HEREUNDER:

John 20: 22 When he had said this, HE BREATHED ON THEM;AND SAID TO THEM:

RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST;

THE ABOVE TO LEAVE NO DOUBTS THAT JESUS IS IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER!

THEREFORE THE TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

as far that the scriptures tells me it is ;OXYGEN, NATURAL BREATHING AIR , THAT IS WHAT GOES IN THE NOSTRILS ,

Ge 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

NOW YOU MAKE UP ALL THINGS IN YOUR MIND BUT THE SCRIPTURE THAT I QUOTE YOU IS VERY CLEAR ,I DO NOT HAVE TO INTERPRET THAT VERSE ;

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 09 2013,08:20)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 09 2013,07:13)
    Jammin,

Stop sounding like a fool.  This is a forum, a place where opinions are given and tested for truth.  

I told you my answer.  Stop delaying and tell me if you believe God is divine as you already stated you believe his word is.

K

do you believe that all of creation his divine ??? BECAUSE WE ALL COME FROM HIM ,

your logic should accept this ,right ???

T,

I believe all creation was divine before the fall.

I believe through Christ all will once more be divine.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 09 2013,12:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 09 2013,13:20)

do you believe that all of creation his divine ??? BECAUSE WE ALL COME FROM HIM ,

Terraricca,

AS YOU CAN READ ADAM WAS TRANSFORMED FROM A MAN INTO A DIVINE BEING, AND BECAME THE MOST PERFECT MAN, A LIVING SOUL, AS SOON AS HE WAS GIVEN GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT!

SO WE LOST OUR DIVINITY IN ADAM'S SIN!

WE BECAME CURSED, DEVILS IN FLESH, AND WE ALSO CURSED THE WORLD THROUGH OUR WORKS!

Genesis 3:17…………. cursed is the earth in thy work;…………

BUT FROM THAT MOMENT JUSTICE COMMENCED AS WELL, AND JESUS BECAME IN ALL THINGS LIKE US!

BUT STILL MAINTAINED HIS DIVINITY IN ORDER TO MAKE US DIVINE LIKE HIM!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE WAS IN ALL THINGS LIKE US!

WE HUMANS,ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS HAVE THE ADVANTAGE TO BECOME DIVINE EVEN WHILE ON EARTH!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT IF WE LOVE JESUS AND LIVE PERFECT, LIKE CHRIST LOVED HIS FATHER AND WAS PERFECT, BOTH JESUS AND THE FATHER WOULD MAKE THEIR ABODE IN US, THEREFORE WE WOULD BE IN HIM, AND HE WOULD BE IN US, THEREFORE ONE DIVINE BEING, ANOTHER CHRIST!;

IT IS CONFIRMED IN THIS SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER:

John 17:20 And not for them only do I pray, but for them (US )also who through their word shall believe in me; 21That they (US) all may be one, as thou, Father, in me, and I in thee; that they also may be ONE IN US; that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

OBVIOUS WHILE STILL ON EARTH ONCE A PERSON LOVES JESUS, AND LIVES  PERFECT LIKE HIM!  

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

Animals are also created as living souls just as Adam was.  Many translators conceal this fact by their choice of words.  Some conceal is with Adam as well.  

If you want to prove Adam was made Spiritual then quote Genesis 1:27 instead.  

Creation was divine before the fall because it came directly from God.

It was also divine as it was holy.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 10 2013,06:43)

Jammin,

Stop sounding like a fool.  This is a forum, a place where opinions are given and tested for truth.  

I told you my answer.  Stop delaying and tell me if you believe God is divine as you already stated you believe his word is.

K

T,

K

The fact that all creation was the works of God does not means that he did the works ,just like it is not the architect that does the labor works ,he is the one that as made the project ,but not the one that does it ,but he surely supervise it ,

Even that the carpenters have no part in the concept of the project. They are the hands of the architect ,

And I believe that this is what happen when creation started ,the son came first as first creation then came the angels beings ,created through him ,and so they all became the hands of God the great architect of the creation,those are the “US ” in Gene when it says let make man to ” OUR “image and he (man) as become one of “US”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 10 2013,06:43)

Jammin,

K

T,

K

I do not understand what would be DIVINE in any of the creation that is not heavenly and so created a spirit like God himself is ,an spirit being,

I also do not understand why it would all be holy ,God says it was GOOD, is this equale to holiness ???

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 09 2013,12:13)
    Jammin,

im still waiting for your answer. what version in john 1.1 says that the GOD is like his word?

kerwin
    Participant

T,

Exodus 15:13
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed:
    thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.

In English I have been told divine is a synonym of holy.

This passage is speaking about the holy land.

Spiritual and divine are linked but not spirit and divine. Some spirits are not divine.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 10 2013,09:17)

Jammin,

im still waiting for your answer. what version in john 1.1 says that the GOD is like his word?

Jammin,

I already answer that both God and his word are divine and you seem to deny one or both of them are. You have not made it clear which one or perhaps both you don't believe are divine. I waiting for your opinion.

kerwin
    Participant

T,

All creation was divine, an archetype of the holy land that was merely credited with it. There was no corruption until the serpent decided to tempt Eve.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 10 2013,10:07)
    T,

All creation was divine, an archetype of the holy land that was merely credited with it.  There was no corruption until the serpent decided to tempt Eve.

K

di·vine [dih-vahyn] Show IPA adjective, di·vin·er, di·vin·est, noun, verb, di·vined, di·vin·ing.
    adjective
    of or pertaining to a god, especially the Supreme Being.
    addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred: divine worship.
    proceeding from God or a god: divine laws.
    godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity.
    heavenly; celestial: the divine kingdom.

so,nothing is divine unless it is in heaven ;and only Christ is the ONLY true divine son of GOD almighty ,all others was created through him ;right ??? yes

ho·ly [hoh-lee] Show IPA adjective, ho·li·er, ho·li·est, noun, plural ho·lies.
    adjective
    specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority; consecrated: holy ground.
    dedicated or devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion: a holy man.
    saintly; godly; pious; devout: a holy life.
    having a spiritually pure quality: a holy love.
    entitled to worship or veneration as or as if sacred: a holy relic.
    Relevant Questions
    What Is Holiness?
    What Is The Holy Book Of Buddhism?
    What Is Holy?
    What Happened On Holy Thursday?
    What Is Holi?
    What Is The Holy Book Of Hinduism?
    noun
    a place of worship; sacred place; sanctuary.
    Origin:
    before 900; Middle English holi, Old English hālig, variant of hāleg, equivalent to hāl whole + -eg -y1 ; cognate with Dutch, German heilig, Old Norse heilagr

Can be confused: holey, holy, wholly.

Synonyms
    1. blessed. Holy, sacred, consecrated, hallowed imply possession of a sanctity that is the object of religious veneration. Holy refers to the divine, that which has its sanctity directly from God or is connected with Him: Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Something that is sacred while sometimes accepted as entitled to religious veneration, may have its sanctity from human authority: a sacred oath. Something that is consecrated is specially or formally dedicated to some religious use: a life consecrated to service. Something that is hallowed has been made holy by being worshiped: a hallowed shrine. 4. spiritual.

so how is this fit with your view ???

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,Nov. 10 2013,11:51

Animals are also created as living souls just as Adam was.  Many translators conceal this fact by their choice of words.  Some conceal is with Adam as well.  

Creation was divine before the fall because it came directly from God.

It was also divine as it was holy.

Kewin,

AGAIN YOU SIMPLY IGNORE SCRIPTURES:

ADAM WAS CREATED FROM SLIME, FROM THE WORLD!

THEREFORE NOT YET HOLY, NEVER MIND DIVINE!

GOD, WOULD HAVE KEPT HIM IN THE WORLD, IF THE WORLD WAS DIVINE, BUT INSTEAD GOD TOOK HIM TO PARADISE! THE GARDEN OF GOD ALL SPIRITUAL! WHERE SATAN WAS NOT ALLOWED, SO HE ABIDED IN THE WORLD HIS DOMINION!

THIS IS CONFIRMED IN:

Genesis 2:15And the Lord God took man, and put him into the paradise for pleasure, to dress it, and keep it.

NOW, WHEN ADAM SINNED, HE LOST THE STATE OF HOLINESS, AND BECAME EVIL, CURSED,SO HE WAS THROWN OUT OF THE HOLY PLACE TO LIVE IN  THE WORLD WHERE HE CAME FROM.

THE WORLD WAS CREATED  ONLY VERY GOOD,AND VERY GOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLINESS OR DIVINE!
    SO IT COULD BE A REFERENCE TO A QUITE VARIETY OF DEFINITIONS!

ONE PARTICULAR DEFINITION COULD BE, THAT GOD CREATED THE WORLD VERY GOOD IN RELATION TO THE CONDITIONS ESTABLISHED AFTER THE REBEL, WHICH DEFINITELY WAS NOT A HOLY, AND DIVINE ATMOSPHERE, IN THE UNIVERSE, SINCE A BATTLE WAS JUST STARTED BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE DARKNESS! ON THIS PLANET!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,Nov. wrote:

[/quote]

If you want to prove Adam was made Spiritual then quote Genesis 1:27 instead.  

WHY SHOULD I DO THAT!

READ AGAIN:

SO GOD MADE HIM DIVINE WITH HIS SPIRIT, AFTER HE CREATED HIM FROM SLIME AND HE BECAME THE FIRST EVER SON OF GOD IN SPIRITUAL FLESH, NOT IN FLESH AND BLOOD!

WHY SHOULD GOD NEED FLESH AND BLOOD, A MORTAL SUBSTANCE!

FLESH AND BLOOD WAS ESTABLISHED THROUGH SIN, A SUBSTANCE TO PROVE SATAN'S PRESENCE WITHIN ADAM'S SOUL, AND EVENTUALLY IN ALL HIS DESCENDANTS!

NOW READ AND REFLECT:

LEVITICUS 17:Because the life of the flesh is in the blood:

SO IT IS CLEAR:

THE LIFE , WHICH DEFINITELY IS THE SOUL, IS LOCKED IN THE BLOOD, SATAN'S SUBSTANCE!

and I have given it to you, that you may make atonement with it upon the altar for your souls,and the blood may be for an expiation of the soul.

MORE CLEAR NOW:

IT SAYS, THAT THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN, TO MAKE ATONEMENT WITH IT UPON THE ALTAR FOR THE SOULS!

GOT IT!

WHICH SOULS! OBVIOUS THOSE SOULS WHICH WOULD ENTER THE SPERM OF MAN DURING CONCEPTION!

SO ONCE ANIMAL'S BLOOD IS BURNT ON THE ALTAR, THE SOULS WOULD BE RELEASED BOTH FROM THE ANIMAL'S BLOOD, AND SATAN'S SPIRIT, THEREFORE PURIFIED!

THESE SOULS EVENTUALLY WOULD ENTER THE HUMAN BODY AS I SAID ON CONCEPTION NOT CONTAMINATED WITH SATAN'S SPIRIT,BUT PURIFIED AND WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD THROUGH THE WORD !

THIS WAS THE WAY FOR GOD TO SUPPLY CLEAN SOULS WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY! SINCE ADAM'S SOUL WAS CONTAMINATED WITH SATAN'S SPIRIT!

NOW! ONLY PARTICULAR ANIMALS WERE TO BE SACRIFICED, WHICH IN FACT WERE CALLED CLEAN!

SO ANIMALS HAD SOULS, BUT THEY WERE INFERIOR SOULS TO THAT OF ADAM! SINCE THEY NEVER HAD THE APPROPRIATE SPIRIT OF GOD WHICH WAS THE WORD WITHIN YET !

ANIMALS' SOULS WERE NOT AWARE OF THEIR EXISTENCE, ONLY WITHIN  HUMANS THEY WOULD ACQUIRE SUCH AWARENESS!

NOW ONCE CONCEPTION OCCURS, SATAN'S SPIRIT WOULD POSSESS THAT SOUL, SINCE IT WAS THROUGH THE SINFUL SPERM OF MAN DUE TO ADAM’S SIN!

BUT FROM THAT MOMENT OF CONCEPTION, IN THE WOMB START THE CONFLICT BETWEEN THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE WORD AND THE EVIL SPIRIT SATAN’S!

THE CONFLICT WHICH STILL EXIST UP TO THIS DAY,ALTHOUGH JESUS ELIMINATED SATAN'S RIGHT OF OWNERSHIP OF ALL SOULS ON CONCEPTION!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

Genesis 2:19
    Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

19 And the Lord God having formed out of the ground all the beasts of the earth, and all the fowls of the air, brought them to Adam to see what he would call them: for whatsoever Adam called any living creature the same is its name.

This is a poorly translated version for teaching about souls. The “creatures” is actually “souls” .  The beasts of earth and the fowl of the air are made from the same dirt man is and are also given souls.  I know this from the Koine Greek despite Koine Greek to English translators being adverse to revealing animals are also living souls.  There choice conceals evidence of a Jewish scriptural teaching Paul uses in 1 Corinthians 15.  It is not false but it is deceptive.

On the other hand animals are not said to be created in gods likeness and image.  It is only written about humanity and it is the third mention of create in the first chapter of Genesis.

Genesis 1:27

27 And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

another mention of of a Spiritual creation is:

Ephesians 4:24

24 And put on the new man, who according to God is created in justice and holiness of truth.

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

Your teaching is heavily influenced by Gnosticism.  The first use of created in Scripture is when God create the first instance of the physical creation and that included both heaven and earth.  The other two mentions that occur during the six days are the first of an earthly creature with a soul and then the first instance of an earthly creature made in the image and likeness of God.  The physical creation is not evil by its mere existence.

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

Some of what you write has at least the appearance of truth. I have not really looked into it yet.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 10 2013,19:58)

T,

All creation was divine, an archetype of the holy land that was merely credited with it.  There was no corruption until the serpent decided to tempt Eve.

K

di·vine  [dih-vahyn]  Show IPA adjective, di·vin·er, di·vin·est, noun, verb, di·vined, di·vin·ing.
    adjective
    addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred: divine worship.

so,nothing is divine unless it is in heaven ;and only Christ is the ONLY true divine son of GOD almighty ,all others was created through him ;right ??? yes

ho·ly  [hoh-lee]  Show IPA adjective, ho·li·er, ho·li·est, noun, plural ho·lies.
    adjective
    specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority; consecrated: holy ground.
    dedicated or devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion: a holy man.
    Relevant Questions
    What Is Holiness?
    What Is Holy?
    What Is Holi?
    noun
    Origin:
    before 900; Middle English holi, Old English hālig,  variant of hāleg,  equivalent to hāl whole + -eg -y1 ; cognate with Dutch, German heilig, Old Norse heilagr

Synonyms
    1. blessed. Holy, sacred, consecrated, hallowed imply possession of a sanctity that is the object of religious veneration. Holy refers to the divine, that which has its sanctity directly from God or is connected with Him: Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.  Something that is sacred while sometimes accepted as entitled to religious veneration, may have its sanctity from human authority: a sacred oath.  Something that is consecrated is specially or formally dedicated to some religious use: a life consecrated to service.  Something that is hallowed has been made holy by being worshiped: a hallowed shrine. 4. spiritual.

T,

Divine God = Holy God.
    Divine Word = Holy God.

The divine God makes his word divine and not the other way around.

They both are divine.

The AKJV of the bible uses divine to speak of certain of God's characteristics and nothing else that I could find last night.

In my conversation with Jammin I am trying to discover why objects of God are called gods in Koine Greek.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 10 2013,15:03)

Jammin,

Jammin,

I already answer that both God and his word are divine and you seem to deny one or both of them are.  You have not made it clear which one or perhaps both you don't believe are divine.  I waiting for your opinion.

cant you understand that im not asking for your opinion? how many times should i tell you this? the version said the Word was GOd, the Word was divine but not GOD IS LIKE HIS WORD.

you said GOD is like his word. now i am asking you what version can you read that in john 1.1?

can you give me one or not?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 11 2013,08:28)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 10 2013,15:03)

Jammin,

Jammin,

I already answer that both God and his word are divine and you seem to deny one or both of them are.  You have not made it clear which one or perhaps both you don't believe are divine.  I waiting for your opinion.

cant you understand that im not asking for your opinion? how many times should i tell you this? the version said the Word was GOd, the Word was divine but not GOD IS LIKE HIS WORD.

you said GOD is like his word. now i am asking you what version can you read that in john 1.1?

can you give me one or not?

Jammin,

We are waiting on your answer. While you are thinking of it enlarge your vocabulary by looking up the word opinion and tell me what definition you are using and why.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 11 2013,06:37)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 10 2013,19:58)

T,

K

di·vine  [dih-vahyn]  Show IPA adjective, di·vin·er, di·vin·est, noun, verb, di·vined, di·vin·ing.
    adjective

ho·ly  [hoh-lee]  Show IPA adjective, ho·li·er, ho·li·est, noun, plural ho·lies.
    adjective
    Relevant Questions
    What Is Holiness?
    What Is Holy?
    What Is Holi?
    noun
    Origin:
    before 900; Middle English holi, Old English hālig,  variant of hāleg,  equivalent to hāl whole + -eg -y1 ; cognate with Dutch, German heilig, Old Norse heilagr

Synonyms
    1. blessed. Holy, sacred, consecrated, hallowed imply possession of a sanctity that is the object of religious veneration. Holy refers to the divine, that which has its sanctity directly from God or is connected with Him: Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.  Something that is sacred while sometimes accepted as entitled to religious veneration, may have its sanctity from human authority: a sacred oath.  Something that is consecrated is specially or formally dedicated to some religious use: a life consecrated to service.  Something that is hallowed has been made holy by being worshiped: a hallowed shrine. 4. spiritual.

T,

Divine God = Holy God.
    Divine Word = Holy God.

The divine God makes his word divine and not the other way around.

They both are divine.

The AKJV of the bible uses divine to speak of certain of God's characteristics and nothing else that I could find last night.

In my conversation with Jammin I am trying to discover why objects of God are called gods in Koine Greek.

K

So Satan the god of this world his a divine god, and his a holy god,

According to your logic , :D

This is not supported by scriptures

Viewing 20 posts - 14,641 through 14,660 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account